• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Frustrating Ch. 07

Frustrating Ch. 07

123

Bonnie Bennett had spent the last few weeks haunted by memories of her lesbian foursome with her two best friends and one of the Original vampires. She would never forget that night, she was sure no one could, but she shouldn't be thinking about it so much, certainly not to the point that she was aching to touch herself.

To her shame she had even given in a few times and fingered herself both to those memories and the other thing which haunted her, Elena's indecent proposal of becoming the fuck toy of her brunette best friend and Rebekah Mikaelson.

This was all so crazy. She wasn't a lesbian. Neither was Elena, or Caroline, and wasn't Rebekah supposed to be boy-crazy? How did all this happen? How had they gone from Elena turning off her humanity to talk of willing sexual slavery? And how on earth did Bonnie find such an unspeakable proposal so appealing?

This was wrong. Something had to be wrong. Someone had to be doing something, but no matter how hard she tried Bonnie couldn't detect any spells on herself or Caroline, who was still swearing she was submitting of her own free will, but despite the lack of evidence to suggest anything else Bonnie refused to believe it.

Over the past few years Bonnie had wished her Grams was still here but never more than right now and she found herself standing outside Rebekah's mansion, trying to either talk herself out of this or just knock on the door already. She just couldn't take the fantasies anymore, they were too distracting.

She just couldn't get anything done, so part of her hoped that if she submitted to Elena and Rebekah she would pretty much instantly regret it and break free of their attempt to control her. Also this was the best way to protect Caroline, the closest thing she had left in this world to a friend.

There were other reasons, reasons which made her blush something fierce, but the main reason she was doing this was to save Caroline.

So when she finally knocked on the door and it was answered by Caroline in a at least two sizes too small French maids uniform which made her tits look really, really good Bonnie couldn't help think this was her last chance to save herself and her best friend from what was left of the third member of their little trio.

"Bonnie." Caroline beamed, "I knew you'd come. Eventually."

"Caroline, please, let's just go." Bonnie pleaded, "Elena and Rebekah are crazy, and have compelled you into this... this thing, and then made you forget. Please, just come with me now. I can protect you from them, you just have to trust me. They took away your choice Caroline, but I can give it back to you."

There was a moment's silence, and then Caroline leaned against the door and looked at the ground as she replied, "The night of senior prom I came here trying to steal my dress back from Elena, and I got beaten for it over and over again with a vervain covered cane."

"Oh Caroline, I'm so sorry-" Bonnie began.

"I loved it." Caroline interrupted, before further confessing, "It turns out that I'm a bit of a pain slut, and just a slut in general, and I know that should horrify me... but the thing is, I'm a vampire. I got turned into an undead creature which feeds off blood, and I kept waiting to lose control and truly become a monster, so if the trade-off is just becoming a giant perv than honestly it's a relief. I'd rather be a lesbian sex slave than a mass murdering psychopath, at least this way I'm on a short leash. Literally."

Caroline tugged at the little dog collar around her neck, making Bonnie blush again before she tried to reply, "But, this isn't right-"

"I'm a vampire. Nothing about me is right." Caroline said self-deprecatingly before trying to bring things up, "But for the first time since Tyler left I'm actually happy. Happier than I ever was with him. I love pleasing my Mistresses, and I'd love to do the same to you. But if you don't want to end up like me, I suggest you go."

There was a long silence, and then a familiar voice called out, "Bonnie! Great to see you. I assume you're here to accept my offer."

Quickly Caroline moved aside revealing a grinning Elena, Bonnie taking a calming breath before replying, "I, I have conditions."

"Of course you do." Elena grinned, turning and walking into what had become her home, "But let's discuss it inside... Rebekah! Bonnie's here!"

Timidly Bonnie followed Elena into Rebekah's home, the Original super speeding into the dining room just as the once three best friends entered and grinned at them, "Well, isn't this a lovely sight."

"Almost makes up for Klaus running off with the cure." Elena agreed.

"He did what?" Bonnie exclaimed.

"I don't want to talk about it." Elena glared at her friend, before brightening, "Not when you're about to get down on your knees, kiss my feet and beg to be my fuck toy."

Bonnie gulped, "I-"

"Have conditions, I know." Elena sighed, suddenly sounding board, "Get on with it then. Let's hear it."

There was a long pause and then Bonnie said, "Let Caroline go."

"I don't want to go." Caroline said quickly.

"Speak when spoken too." Rebekah snapped, slapping Caroline's ass.

Trying not to smirk Elena said, "Rebekah, be nice. Caroline, be quiet. And Bonnie... I swear to you, Caroline is here because she wants to be. She's a natural sub, and me and Rebekah just opened her eyes to that fact. We were never compelling her to be our slave."

Bonnie studies Elena's face and her words for any trace of a lie, then thought about it for what felt like an eternity, and then finally grumbled, "We... Caroline and I can leave any time we want."

"That's fair." Elena shrugged.

More silence and then Bonnie said, "You don't kill anyone."

Elena stared at her for a couple of long seconds and then offered, "We don't kill unless it's absolutely necessary."

Shaking her head Bonnie insisted, "You don't kill anyone, or I walk and take Caroline with me."

"Oh Bonnie." Elena laughed like she was talking to a child, slowly walking forward until she was face-to-face with the other girl, "I want you. I used to masturbate thinking about fucking you when I was human, and I've got off to the idea of having you as my little fuck pet several times while fucking Caroline, but as much as I want you, I don't need you. I'm perfectly happy with just Rebekah and Caroline, so if you want to leave go-ahead, but don't force Caroline to go when she doesn't want too. As for killing people, I wouldn't kill someone for no reason as it's inconvenient. No matter how well the bodies are buried all that does is draw attention. But I make no promises in regards to you, my exs, or anyone else who tries to cross me and Rebekah. We will defend ourselves, and go on the defensive if it is necessary. However, you could stick around and make sure I didn't kill anyone who doesn't deserve it."

That was the biggest reason she was here, so against her better judgement after a few more moments of silence Bonnie nodded and mumbled, "Ok."

"Ok?" Elena parroted, before smiling, "Does that mean we have a deal?"

More silence, and then reluctantly Bonnie replied, "Yes."

"Then why aren't you on your knees?" Elena asked coldly.

Yet more silence as Bonnie and Elena stared at each other, then the powerful Witch blushed, lowered her head and fell to her knees, the brunette vampire grinning wickedly as after another hesitation her dear friend leaned forward and began kissing her heels.

Elena briefly looked over at Rebekah to share a triumphant chuckle before looking back down at Bonnie, who wasn't worshipping her shoes with quite the same enthusiasm as Caroline did but it was still incredibly thrilling to have her BFF grovelling before her. That was the reason she allowed to continue for a few minutes before making a slight adjustment, namely stripping herself and sitting down in a chair.

Thanks to her super speed Elena was able to make the adjustment in seconds before looking at Bonnie expectantly, "Well, carry on then. Oh, and Caroline, get over here and help Bonnie worship my feet. As for you Bon, you should be begging for the privilege of eating my pussy."

Bonnie gritted her teeth but obediently crawled forwards and began kissing Elena's bare feet. Of course Caroline got their first, but she moved aside to give Bonnie access to Elena's right foot which she kissed half a dozen times before she mumbled, "Please, can I eat your pussy? I, I want to eat your pussy."

"Louder." Elena demanded, "And you will address me as Mistress Elena."

"And me as Mistress Rebekah." Rebekah chimed in as she slowly removed her clothes, "But you can call Caroline whatever you like."

Again Bonnie second guessed her decision to submit, but found herself still kissing Elena's feet and louder than before murmuring, "Please can I eat your pussy Mistress Elena? I want to eat your pussy. I want to eat pussy Mistress Elena, please let me eat yours. Please let me be your pussy eating bitch. Please... please let me be your bitch."

"I suppose that will do." Elena said, impatient to get her pussy licked, "You may now kiss your way up my leg until you reach my cunt, then you may embrace your destiny as a cunt lapper."

Relaxing back into the chair Elena smiled as Bonnie pretty much did as she was told immediately. Well, Elena would have maybe liked a few more teasing kisses to her leg, Bonnie rushed that part, but she wasn't going to complain, not when she was feeling hot breath against her cunt.

Seconds later she began to get slowly licked by her third girl tongue, and her fifth tongue in total, Elena taking great pleasure in the fact that this particular tongue belong to one of her best friends and this was a sign that she had successfully enslaved two of the most important people in her life. Oh yes, Bonnie Bennett and Caroline Forbes were eagerly worshipping her body, and Elena didn't think she'd ever been so happy.

Briefly she wondered about her trigger, whether she really had turned all of her emotions off or not, because this felt a lot like pure happiness and yet she didn't feel any of that pesky guilt that might come with manipulating her best friends into becoming her lesbian playthings.

Again she suspected it was a simple matter of turning off her conscience... sort of like Angel from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. It seemed to fit, as like him she felt a lot more interesting without anything resembling remorse, and oh was she taking joy in what she was doing.

Then Bonnie started concentrating on her clit, at first lingering on it with her tongue, then flicking it and then finally taking it into her mouth and sucking on it. Particularly with that last thing Elena found it difficult to concentrate on thinking about anything else except her friend's mouth on her pleasure button, Bonnie really going to town on her clit for a few wonderful minutes.

Then Elena decided that as fun as this was she couldn't allow Bonnie to make her cum too quickly, which she feared would happen if her black friend kept doing what she was doing. That wouldn't reinforce who was in charge, so reluctantly Elena pulled Bonnie from her crotch and then reached down to grab Caroline's hair and forced her to take over from Bonnie.

"Lick me Caroline, lick my pussy you little slut, oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooddddddddddd yeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss!" Elena moaned as Caroline eagerly began lapping at her pussy, the brunette vampire becoming lost in pleasure for several minutes before she focused on Bonnie, "Look at her Bonnie. Look at her little lezzie tongue work me over! Mmmmmmmm, that's how you eat pussy. Oooooooooooh yeah, are you paying attention Bonnie? Because that's about to be you in a couple of minutes, mmmmmmmmmm, so I suggest you watch carefully so you can learn how to be a proper pussy pleaser."

Caroline had been watching Bonnie out of the corner of her eye while kissing Elena's feet and she thought the witch was doing a good job, especially for a complete newbie to pussy eating, which probably meant Elena was just toying with her.

If that's what her Mistress wanted then so be it, Caroline was only too happy to help the woman who had exposed her for the slut she really was, as long as it didn't involve seriously harming Bonnie of course. And since that seem to be Elena's end goal Caroline was pretty much willing to do anything, especially if it meant licking her Mistress's yummy pussy.

Perhaps along the way Bonnie could pick up a few pointers, Caroline doing her best to do everything she learned Elena liked over the past few weeks. That included basically everything Bonnie had already been doing, but with the additions of pushing her face as deep as possible into that yummy treat and wrapping her lips around Elena's entrance and sucking it in between teasing it with her tongue.

She also moaned, causing vibrations on her Mistress Elena's pussy, although that was involuntary as Caroline couldn't help moaning when one of her Mistresses' delicious liquids started flowing into her mouth and then directly down her throat.

For a while Caroline closed her eyes and simply focused on the heaven which was sucking and licking Elena's cunt cream from her love hole, then she opened her eyes to look to see if her black best friend was paying attention to the way she was pleasuring her white best friend.

Sure enough Bonnie was staring intently at where her face was pressed in between Elena's legs, Caroline smiling around Elena's cunt as it seemed a sign that she truly had what she'd been fantasising about for the past few weeks, her two best friends together with her as lovers, as perhaps it should have always been with them. Or at least when they were old enough. The point was they were together now, and regardless of how they got here they were now having sex together, Bonnie patiently waiting her turn with Elena's pussy while Caroline gave it the attention it deserved.

Bonnie was left waiting quite a while, but eventually Elena pulled Caroline away from her cunt and pushed Bonnie downwards to take her place, the brunette vampire only too happy to cry out in the process, "Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk, eat me! Eat me Bonnie, eat my pussy just like that. Mmmmmmmmm, good girl, you were paying attention, weren't you? Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, you wanted to become a good little dyke for your new Mistresses, huh? Yeah you do, that's why you were staring so intently at what Caroline was doing while she was eating my little pussy. Yeeeeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh, that, aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh fuck, and the fact that deep down you know you're a dirty little lesbian slut. Ooooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, or at least a slut for me!"

Much to Caroline's delight Bonnie wasn't put off by Elena's words. On the contrary it just seemed to make one of her best friends lick the pussy of her other best friend more enthusiastically, at least until Elena made them swap over again. Not that Caroline complained.

Oh no, sharing Elena's pussy with Bonnie had been one of her most frequent fantasies over the past few weeks, and if she was honest with herself a fantasy she'd had before her enslavement, so Caroline revelled in the chance to fulfil that fantasy now. Besides, she could never imagine herself not eager to eat Elena's yummy little pussy.

Bonnie still hated Elena, or the humanity free vampire version, but she loved her pussy. She just couldn't help herself.

It tasted so good and she just couldn't get enough, Bonnie had held back for as long as she could but now she was having to go several minutes without tasting Elena's cunt by the time the bitch pushed Caroline away and pulled her back in between her legs Bonnie was ravenous, pushing her own face as deep as it would go and frantically lapping away the tasty treat in front of her.

Soon she was wrapping her lips tightly around Elena's entrance so that most of the heavenly juice flowed directly into her stomach, although she did gulp down a batch once her mouth became too full in between frantic licking and sucking sessions.

Then under Elena's instruction Bonnie pushed her tongue into her friend and then started fucking her with it, at least doubling the amount of juiced she had to swallow until became too much/Elena started grinding her cunt into her face and Bonnie ended up feeling like she was being drowned in cunt cream. Yet somehow it felt like it would be worth it if she could just taste Elena's cum.

Unfortunately for the pussy drunk Witch Elena wasn't ready to cum, and in fact had a wicked alternative in mind, "Oh Rebekah, mmmmmmmmmm, I really must insist you sample this slut's mouth. She's such a great pussy licker, ooooooooooh, at least considering its her first time and all."

Rebekah smiled, "Well, I do so enjoy receiving head from your other BFF, so sure, why not. I'll take the little Witch's mouth for a test drive."

"Good." Elena beamed, quickly returning her attention to Bonnie, "You hear that Bonnie? My girlfriend wants you to eat her pussy. Ohhhhhhhh yesssssssss, and so do I, so crawl over to Rebekah and start eating your second ever pussy. Yes, that's it, good girl. Caroline, don't just sit there looking stupid, take over from Bonnie and eat my cunt! Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, eat me you little slut. Mmmmmmmmmm, eat me like Bonnie is eating my girlfriend. Oooooooooh, that's it, just like that, mmmmmmmmm, that's what I like to see, Bonnie Bennett and Caroline Forbes on their knees eating their Mistresses' pussies like the good little lesbian bitches they now are!"

Bonnie had been reluctant to remove her mouth from Elena's cunt, but when she looked up into the vampire's eyes she could tell that it would be in her best interest and the best interest of the people around her that she do as she was told.

So she meekly crawled over to where Rebekah was sitting in a nearby chair, naked as Elena and with her legs spread just waiting for Bonnie's tongue. And Bonnie gave it to her, the witch ignoring whatever Mistress Elena said as she concentrated on cautiously licking her second ever pussy.

For better or for worse Bonnie instantly loved the taste, the firm pressure on the back of her head after only a few gentle licks encouraging her to all but skip the foreplay in favour of really going to town on Rebekah's cunt. She then found herself pushing her tongue into the other girl and marvelling at the feeling of pussy walls around her.

Then she massaged those walls best she could before settling into a steady tongue fucking which was met with great approval, at first from the juices which rapidly increased and flowed pretty much directly down her throat to some verbal encouragement after Elena finally stopped ranting.

Ironically Rebekah was almost nice about it, Bonnie actually paying attention to her as she told her, "Oh that's it love, tongue fuck me! Fuck me with your tongue, ooooooooohhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, harder! Harder! Mmmmmmmmmm, yeeeeeeeeeessssssss, just like that, fuck me just like that, oh Bonnie, you're so good at this. I swear, you, Caroline and Elena, or at least some combination thereof, must have been munching each other's muffins for years to be this good at eating pussy. Mmmmmmmmm, either that, or deep down you've always been a secret muff diver."

Rebekah would of course have preferred to have Elena in between her legs, and spent most of the time she was talking to Bonnie glancing over at her girlfriend who was being eaten out by Caroline, wishing she was either kneeling above Elena and feeding her some yummy cunt that way or on her own knees and showing Bonnie and Caroline how to properly please Elena Gilbert with a tongue.

God, Elena was so sexy, her body glistening with sweat as she struggled not to cum before she was ready, Rebekah craving Elena's sweet cum more with every passing second that she stared at the other vampire.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Frustrating Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds