• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Summer's Blackmail Ch. 21

Summer's Blackmail Ch. 21

123456

Summer Wayne is a 40 year old married high school Senior English teacher that is being blackmailed by one of her students. She is required to call him Master T and she is completely under his control. In just a little over eleven days, Master T has had each of Summer's nipples pierced, each of her pussy lips is adorned with ring piercings and her left ear has been pierced with a large loop earring that includes three red beads that signifies to Master T that she is his. Summer has had her hair cut into a much younger cut that barely reaches her neck, it is jagged in style and her hair has received extensive highlighting to further change her appearance. Her fingernails have been lengthened by acrylic nails of almost ¾ inches in length and painted a bright red to match her toenails. She has been subjected to more public humiliation in a bar near the hair salon at the hands of a boat salesman, bartender and many men at the Adult Theater last night. Summer has no way to know, but today she will receive additional piercings, five tattoos and additional humiliations.........thanks to my friends for recommendations/suggestions for story lines especially Mike, Jack, John, Rebecca, Dr. Johnson, Susan and Elly.

Summer awakened with that all too familiar angst in her stomach and head. She was lying on her back with her hands cuffed, ankles chained and cuffed to the spreader bar. She could hear the shower running in her bathroom and remembered that her young master had taken her home. She was being made to sleep on the floor in her own bedroom and there was nothing that she could do about it. She was a slut to the young master and her body craved submitting to his directions as her body ached to be relieved by orgasm. Her pussy was wet and Summer could feel the thin material of her white slut thong pulled tightly between her pussy lips.

Summer heard the water in the shower turn off and the glass door open then close. She waited there on the floor of her own bedroom while her young master made himself right at home in her bathroom. Summer's arms and wrists were aching. She could only feel her hands because they were pressed up against the small of her back while cuffed together and chained to the spreader bar to which both of her ankles were attached. Summer soon realized that her bladder was quite full and she needed to go to the bathroom very soon.

Master T continued to dry himself with his slut teacher's Egyptian cotton bath towels. Once he was satisfactorily dried, Todd put on the terry cloth robe of his slut teacher's husband. Todd then slipped his feet into the matching terry cloth slippers. Todd then went about his business of shaving, putting moisturizer on his face, combing his hair and taking advantage of Summer's husband's toiletries. Once he was finished, Todd padded across the slate tile floor of the bathroom and walked into the bedroom.

There on the floor next to the bed, still bound lay his slut teacher. Todd could see between her legs and noticed the thin material of her white slut thong crotch pulled tightly between the teacher's pussy lips. In this position, Todd could easily see the ring piercings in each of the teacher's pussy lips. "I cannot wait to see how Marcos pierces my slit's clit today with bar bell jewelry that matches the pieces in her nipples," Todd thought to himself.

"Good morning slut. How are you feeling this morning," Todd asked the prone and bound teacher.

"Good morning Master T. I feel ok this morning, but I really need to use the bathroom," Summer responded.

"Well, let's get you released from those bindings and up off of your floor slut," Todd replied.

Todd then went to the Summer's husband's dresser and retrieved the chain that held the key to the hand cuffs as well as the ankle cuffs. Todd walked back to his slut teacher and just gazed down on her beauty as he envisioned how she might respond to the needles, ink and humiliation that was scheduled for her this afternoon. He immediately felt his young cock begin to rise under her husband's robe. Todd parted the robe and knelt down over the teacher's body, which allowed him to poke his cock directly at the teacher's mouth. Without prompting, Summer accepted the cock as it slid between her lips. She felt her young master's hands grab the sides of her head as he began to pump his cock in and out of her mouth.

This was only a morning tease for Todd. He just wanted to reinforce his dominance over the teacher and to continue her submissiveness to his demands as well as his needs. Todd could feel the teacher's mouth sucking the head of his cock each time he buried it almost to her throat. He did not want to cum, but Summer was making a pretty good effort to suck the cum right out of her young master's cock.

Summer felt her juices flowing already this early Sunday morning. Her mind had been flashing back to the salon, the bar, the bathroom and the theater. Now her young master was feeding her a cock and Summer's body was reacting to the need to please. Though her hands were tied, Summer still tried to work free from her bindings, but to no avail. She had even forgotten about the morning urge to empty her bladder. All that matter to the teacher was satisfying her need to please her young master. Summer began to suck for all she was worth, while her young master used his hands to manipulate her mouth over his cock.

Summer was bringing Todd to the edge and he was not ready to cum this early in the day. He had lots of plans for his slut teacher and giving her a load of cum this early was not part of the plan. "Ok slut, stop sucking my cock," Todd ordered.

As Todd pulled his cock out of the most and hot mouth he heard, "Master T, please give me your cum this morning. I want it badly," the teacher pleaded.

"Slut, we have a long day ahead of us and you will get all the cum you need," Todd told the teacher.

Todd was finally able to pull his cock out of the vice like grip of the teacher's mouth. Todd then unfastened the cuffs on his slut teacher's ankles, turned her over and then unlocked the fur lined cuffs from her wrists. "Slut, go and use the bathroom. Put on your slut collar and lease. Then join me in the kitchen," Todd ordered.

With that, Todd padded out of the bedroom leaving the slut teacher still sitting on the floor. Summer watched as her young master exited her bedroom and then she suddenly remembered that she needed to go to the bathroom. Summer jumped up and ran to the bathroom. Summer was barely able to pull her thong down and sit on the toilet before her body began to cleanse itself. Summer was not sure she was allowed, but she jumped into the shower to get the feel and taste of Saturday off of her body. She quickly scrubbed her neck, chest, stomach, legs, ass and her face. She felt like she had several coats of cum blasted all over her.

Once she turned off the water, Summer felt like she could face the day. She was concerned about her young master's comment about receiving all the cum she would need today. "I wonder what his plans are for me today," the teacher thought to herself. It was only 8:00 AM on Sunday, but it felt like she had slept for a week. Her body had been so tired when she finally arrived home from the theater. Summer could not remember how many orgasms she experienced on Saturday, but her body was reminding her that she craved orgasms and she needed her young master's permission to cum soon.

Summer slipped on another lace white thong panty. Summer reached into her teacher bag to retrieve her white rhinestone slut collar and she fastened it around her neck. Next she slipped her tired feet into the six inch white slut heels that she was required to wear around the house. Summer then fished the white leather leash that matched her slut collar out of her teacher's bag and then fastened it to her collar. Next Summer quickly fluffed her hair and reapplied her make-up in the manner her young master required. The finishing touch was the application of the fuck me now red lipstick that was her standard color of submission.

Summer checked her body and make-up once more in the full length mirror on the wall of the bathroom. Satisfied that her young master would be pleased, the submissive teacher padded across the Berber carpet of the bedroom that she used to share with her husband, but now she shared with her young master.

As Summer reached the top of the stairs, she could hear music from the kitchen. The station was not one she was familiar with, but it had the rhythm and beat that she overheard in the hallways of the school. "How can the kids today listen to that kind of music," Summer mumbled to herself.

Summer loved Sundays with her husband James. He would always get up early, brew flavored coffee for her and then he would prepare a delightful breakfast for her. James always let Summer lounge on Sundays as it was her day to fully relax before the beginning of the new school week. "Oh how I miss James," Summer thought to herself.

The moment her white slut heels hit the bottom step Summer heard, "Slut where the fuck are you?"

"Right here Master T," Summer said as she entered the kitchen area.

"Well it is about time you got your ass down her slut," Todd said to her.

"Take off that collar, leash and your slut shoes. It is time for you to weigh," Todd commanded.

Without hesitation, Summer slipped one foot then the other out of her six inch white slut heels. Summer then reached up and unclasp her white rhinestone slut collar and placed it on the counter top with the leash still attached to the collar.

"Step up on these scales slut. And you better have lost those five pounds like I told you to," Todd harshly said to his teacher slut.

Summer stepped up on the scales and saw the number in horror. She had starved herself all week and she had only lost three of the required five pounds. "Master T, I do not understand. I have starved myself all week except for the two donuts you made me eat," Summer said to her young master.

"You are sneaking food while I am not with you slut. Now you must pay the price. Put your heels, collar and leash back on. Meet me in your basement when you had done that," Todd said angrily.

Of course Todd had manipulated the digital scale so that Summer's weight would not be accurately reflected on the scale. In fact, Todd noted that his slut teacher had actually lost seven pounds and he attributed that to how he had kept her constantly serving his every whim.

Once Todd reached the bottom of the stairs leading down to the basement he turned and hollered, "Hurry the fuck up slut. We have a busy day and you need to move your ass."

Todd smiled to himself knowing that after he made the slut walk the two miles on a 5 degree grade she would be physically exhausted. But, he intended for her to make his breakfast, clean the kitchen and fetch the paper before she would be allowed to eat anything. He was going to spike her coffee with a small dose of the Rohypnol (commonly referred to as a roofie) as well as the water Summer would be required to drink all morning. Marcos had said that Todd needed to administer small dosages through-out the morning so that by 2:00 PM, Summer would be slightly incapacitated so that the tattooing process would go smoother. It was Todd and Marcos' plan that once they started the body art process, Summer would be relaxed, but would be able to feel the pain inflicted by the tattoo needles as well as the piercings in her clit, navel and ears.

Todd's plan for Summer was to get her accustomed to pain and submission so that each reinforced the other. He felt like Summer was making terrific progress and that she was responding more readily to his commands. Todd had also noticed that the teacher was becoming more and more compliant with directions of others, which pleased him.

Todd heard Summer's heels on the steps as she made her way down into the basement. Todd planned to force Summer to walk at a fairly brisk pace, but one that would not cause her to fall on the treadmill. He did intend to fasten the leash to the front of the machine so that she would be forced to stay upright and not risk falling.

"Slut, you have forced me to discipline you because you have not lost the required five pounds. This morning you will walk two miles on the treadmill to instill some discipline in your life so that you will follow directions," Todd said to the teacher.

"Master T, I know I have lost weight this week. My skirts all feel loose around my hips. Please don't punish me," Summer begged.

"Get your ass up on the treadmill and let's get you started on working off those extra pounds," Todd commanded.

Todd watched as Summer hesitated and then reached down to slip off her heels. "Who told you to take your slut heels off slut," Todd asked.

"But Master T, I thought you were going to let me wear my tennis shoes to walk," said the surprised teacher.

"First of all slut, you don't think. You do as you are told, when you are told to do it and how you are told to do it. Understand slut," Todd said hatefully.

"Now get up on the treadmill and let's get started," Todd ordered.

Summer reached up to unfasten her collar when her hand was suddenly slapped away from her neck. "Who the fuck told you to take your collar off slut," Todd angrily said.

"Master T I am sorry," was all Summer could say.

Summer stepped up on the treadmill and placed her hands on the front grips of the machine. She watched as her young master started the machine and was pleased that it was a slow pace. Summer was not sure she could walk very long on the treadmill with her feet encased in the six inch slut heels.

"Now slut, this is a warm up pace so that you can get used to walking briskly in your slut heels. We will turn up the speed after a five minute warm up," Todd said.

With that, Todd reached up, unfastened the white lease from Summer's slut collar. Todd looped the leash through the handle bar of the tread mill and then put the fastening end through the loop end of the leash and then refastened the leash to Summer's collar. Summer was now fastened to the treadmill with her leash, which was fastened to her slut collar.

Summer tried her best to get into a rhythm with the machine, but walking in the white six inch heels was difficult. Todd sat in a chair behind the teacher and watched as she walked slowly on the treadmill. He was going to punish the teacher in a few minutes for not losing the weight as required even though she actually had lost more than the five pounds he had required. Todd smiled to himself as he knew that his punishment only served to make his teacher slut more compliant with his demands and he knew she was beginning to crave satisfying men and their cocks. It was amazing to Todd that only eleven days or so ago, he had received the communication from his English teacher that contained the picture of forcing a black dildo into her pussy and that it showed her face. He had been very fortunate to say the least.

When the ding of the timer indicated that Summer's five minute warm up was completed, Todd walked back over to the front of the machine. "Ok slut, you will be walking two miles at a fairly even pace, but you will be on a 5 degree grade. That should get you started on a nice sweat. I will come back down in 30 minutes," Todd said as he completed initializing the program of the treadmill.

Immediately, the machine jumped to life and Summer was caught off guard by the quick acceleration of the tread. Summer grabbed the front handle bars in earnest to keep from falling down and strangling herself. As she grew accustomed to the speed, Summer had to dig her heels into the soft material of the treadmill to be able to keep up with the increasing grade. The speed of the treadmill and the grade of the platform was beginning to have a harsh impact on the poor teacher now in only the initial stages of the two mile walk. Summer struggled to keep pace with the machine while also concentrating on not falling down and having the tread drag her backwards which would cause her collar to become too tight around her neck.

Suddenly Todd reappeared in the basement and he had two sets of handcuffs. He fastened one set of cuffs to Summer's left wrist and then to the handle bar of the machine. Todd repeated the same procedure on Summer's right hand. "Now slut, you will not be tempted to unfasten your collar," Todd hollered over his shoulder as he bolted out of the basement.

"Please Master T, I cannot keep up the pace on the treadmill," Summer said over her shoulder not knowing that her plea fell on deaf ears.

Summer realized that with her hands cuffed to the treadmill she was being forced to grip the handle bars more tightly and her heels were dragging across the surface of the tread pad. So, Summer broke into a quick step jaunt, which was not really running but a very fast paced walk. Soon, Summer got into a comfortable rhythm and was able to relax just a bit. Summer looked down and she had been walking only 10 minutes and had barely made a quarter of a mile. Summer calculated as she knew that when she was in her running shoes and not strapped to her machine, she would be able to do a mile in 13 to 14 minutes. At this pace she would be almost an hour and a half on the treadmill in her slut heels. She did not know if she could make that distance at this grade in her slut heels.

Todd edged down the stairs to the landing on the basement floor. He was directly behind his slut teacher as she walked briskly on the treadmill while attached by her collar and hand cuffs to the handle bars. He noticed that Summer was struggling to keep up. Todd smiled to himself and noted that it had been thirty minutes and he figured that his slut teacher had another 45 minutes of agony.

Todd went back upstairs and finished getting dressed. He then laid out Summer's clothes for the day that he had found in Summer's closet. He knew that she was going to be quite sore and that there would be some residual blood from the tattoos. So, Todd selected a black cotton dress that snapped all the way from the hem to the "V" of the dress that was quite short, but should be adequate for the day. Todd also selected Summer's black four inch ankle strap heels. For the trip to Marcos, Todd also laid Summer's black tanning thong next to the dress as well as a matching black lace shelf bra. That would be his desired outfit for the unsuspecting teacher.

Todd's plans were for a quick trip to the tanning salon where the tanning thong would be utilized. While in the tanning bed, Summer would experience multiple orgasms that would be derived via the black vibrating egg as well as the pink butt plug that she would be wearing right up until she stripped for Marcos.

Todd looked at his watch and noticed that Summer's exercise period had about 20 more minutes before completion. Todd walked back downstairs and took a bottle of water out of the refrigerator. Todd opened the bottle and per Marcos' instructions, placed six drops of the roofie mixture into the bottle. The liquid would have sort of a salty taste, so Todd, at Marcos' suggestion, poured the liquid Five hour energy juice flavoring into the bottle. Todd resealed the bottle, shook it to make sure that both liquids mixed completely with the water and then he went back down stairs.

As Todd approached Summer on the treadmill, he noticed that her body was covered in sweat. When Todd walked around to the front of the machine he could see Summer's face covered in sweat. The hair on her forehead was totally wet and the hair that touched her neck was also wet.

"Slut, are you about to pass out," Todd asked the teacher.

"Master T, please stop the machine. I promise to make the weight. Master T I just don't know how much longer I can go," Summer pleaded almost breathlessly.

"Well slut I will tell you how much longer you can go. You have 18 minutes on the timer," Todd replied.

123456
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Summer's Blackmail Ch. 21

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds