• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Cute Wife Dates

Cute Wife Dates

It's also hot to set up dates for your wife.

Has your wife ever been on a date? It's hot!

My wife recently turned 30. It became obvious that she was coming in to her sexual prime. Tabi began to have sex on her mind more and more. She also seemed to become a little obsessed with her body. She has always been fit and trim, but she increased her workouts to an athletic level. Tabi is petite but not without curves. Her tits are not large, but they are round and perky and with hard noticeable nipples. Her butt is very round and firm. I placed a photo of her on our profile, so you know what I'm talking about. She has shoulder length brunette hair. She loves having her feet pedicured. Sometimes she goes for the French pedi, and sometimes she likes bright painted toes. Tabi looks like a walking squeeze toy that needs to be fucked.

We started talking about swinging. It was much more of a hot idea than a plan. Our sex talk usually was more about her with someone else's husband or another man. The talk was an obvious turn on for her, but it was just talk. I have always been turned on by the fact that other men give my wife lots of attention. Although it is a great turn on, I never expected her to actually be with anyone else.

Eventually, we talked about swinging more and more during and around sex. I began to think that I could handle seeing her with someone if I was also with someone. Long story short, she finally gave me permission to pursue the idea with online swinger sites. We met a few couples with whom we became friends, but Tabi never wanted to go too far. One of the husbands and I became pretty good friends and had really open discussions about our wives. He was really hot for my wife and thought he could help move her forward with the swinging idea. He explained that Tabi had confided with his wife Amy about sex with others. Tabi admitted to Amy that she was tuely interested in trying sex with others but that she was afraid to do it in front of me. After a lot of discussion we came up with Tabi having a date with Amy's husband Ben. I thought we could swing with our friends if I allowed Ben to help break Tabi in to the idea. So, I agreed to let him take my wife on a date.

I don't know who was more nervous Tabi or me as the day arrived. Ben palnned on taking her for drinks and maybe a little dancing. Tabi dressed super sexy for her date. They stayed out late which drove me crazy. I wondered if Ben had taken my little wife's married innocence.

I was waiting up when Ben brought Tabi home. Tabi came in with an unusual look on her face. I was waiting to hear what happened on their date.

"Did you have fun?" I asked.

"I did." She answered.

"Well?" I replied. I didn't know how to come out and ask if anything happened. "Did you like it?

"I did," she said. "But, we didn't go all the way. I know you are wondering."

I was relieved actually. "Can you tell me about it? I asked.

Tabi finally opened up. "Well, we had drinks and danced a little."

"Did Ben try anything?" I was in a hurry to get the details.

"He did a little," she said sheepishly.

"Well?"

"Well, he held me close as we danced. He kissed me a little. He also had his hands on me a lot."

"Was it okay with you, or did you like it?" I asked.

"Honestly, it was extremely erotic to me," she said as she trembled slightly with a chill."

I was getting hard, so I wanted to make her comfortable so she could continue to tell me the details.

"It's okay Baby," I told her. "It's okay if it turned you on. Did it turn you on Baby?"

"It did. I couldn't help it, but it did really turn me on."

"Tell me more baby," I encouraged.

"He touched me. He touched under my dress. Well, actually he also touched me inside my panties."

"Did he put his finger in you?" I asked.

"A little," she said. "He did a little when he sat next to me at the table."

"You mean he fingered you in public?" I asked.

"Yea, but nobody could see."

"Okay," I said. "Did you like that?"

"I guess I did," she answered with a shy voice. "I put my arms around him and my head on his shoulder while he did that to me. It made me really wet. To be honest, I would have let him do anything he wanted, but we couldn't there. He wanted to take me somewhere private, and I said okay. When we got to the car, he opened his pants and placed my hand on him. I was so horny, but I got scared. Besides, he is really big! I begged him to take me home so it wouldn't go any further. He had my panties down, but I didn't let him take them off. He then brought me home, because I was begging that he not do it to me. He made me take him in my mouth before he would bring me home, so I did that. I did it just a little though. I was scared he was going to cum in my mouth, so I stopped. That's when he brought me home. He kissed me in the driveway, and made me take my panties off. He wanted to keep them he said. He gave them back to me only after I agreed to have another date with him."

Next Date:

Ben had talked to me about the date. He said he intended to get my wife next time. He said if he gets that far next time she would not come home before being fucked. I knew he had been at the door of my wife's sweet pussy, because he committed on how he liked her smooth tight love tunnel. Ben was quite graphic as he explained how he intended to fuck my sweet little wife. He asked if he could take her straight to our boat so they would be somewhere private for the deed. The way he talked, I became concerned about what he would do if she wanted to back out again. Ben claimed that Tabi would have let him last time if he would have pushed more. He declared, "If I get inside her panties again, I'm going to take her pussy. I'm going to fuck your wife. She will give in even if she is still nervous and not completely ready to cheat."

"Don't make her do anything she doesn't want to do!" I said emphatically.

All he said was, "She becomes submissive when she is horny. She wont stop me. I promise. I wont tie her up or anything like that, but I'm going to fuck her this time. I'm going to fuck her little married pussy."

Ben came to our door, and asked if my Tabi was ready for her date. Tabi came out in a short sexy dress. She pulled me to the side and showed me her white lacy panties and asked, "Is it okay if I wear these in case he sees them?"

"Yes Baby," I answered. "He will love them. Go ahead and let him feel your panties."

I embarrassed her when I told Ben that she was wearing her favorite panties. Ben demanded to see them right there in front of me. He walked over and lifted her dress. Tabi pushed his hand away when he tried to slip his hand in her panties, but she didn't resist his kiss in front of me.

Ben was kind of bossy to my wife. He told her to tell me that she would be different when he brings her back to me. Tabi's face showed her shock, and she didn't say a word.

Ben smiled and added, "Tell your husband that you will be back with a surprise in your pretty little white panties!"

Again, Tabi didn't say a word. Ben looked at me, and said, "I'll bring her back.

I was more concerned this time while they were gone. The reality of what Ben was likely doing to my wife was causing me to be sick to my stomach. Then my dick got hard, but I still had a mild sick feeling in my gut.

I wanted to call Amy ben's wife. She knew her husband was out with my wife. I was hoping she would want to come over or something. She was sweet, but she wanted to only come over with her husband. She kind of drove a nail when she stated that Ben would most likely "do it to your wife" this time. She told me that Ben said that if he got in her panties, he was going to go ahead and get her. He said he intended to get his dick in my wife tonight.

It was late when he brought her home. Ben walked her to the door and stepped inside. I heard Tabi say to him in a low voice, "I liked it, but please let me go now. My husband is here. I'm not sure I was ready. My husband will know what I did soon as he sees me."

That's when I walked in. I knew something had happened. "Hey Sweetie!" I said hoping to calm her.

She was slightly surprised. "Hey honey," she said.

Ben stayed near the door as she hurriedly walked to me and hugged me. She hugged me tight and wouldn't let go. I rubbed her back to sooth and reassure her. I told her I loved her and that it's okay if it happened. Ben just watched.

When I asked if she was okay, she shook her head yes but kept her head on my shoulder. I couldn't wait to know what happened. I kissed her with tongue and felt her panties. I let her know that I wanted to make love to her. She asked me if I wanted her to shower, and that's when I knew for sure that Ben had had my wife. I knew that he had taken my wife's little pussy. The feeling was mixed, but my dick grew hard.

"Hold your dress up baby," I said.

Tabi complied and lifted the hem of her dress. I could see it in her lacy white panties. Ben had made a mess of my wife and her panties. I didn't expect him to come in my wife, and I wasn't prepared for that. I hadn't really thought about that part.

I pulled her panties out to get a better look. My wife stared into my eyes with her puppy dog eyes as she held her dress up for me. Tabi's panties were wet and soaked with cum. I could even see it on the inside of her legs and on her slit where it had seeped out of her. I was surprised at how much cum was between her legs and wondered how many times he did it to her.

I looked back into her eyes. She slowly and quietly said, "He did it in me. He did it to me a lot. I let him though."

"It's okay," I told her. I didn't know how to ask, so I simply said, "Was it okay with you baby?"

"Yes, but I wont do it again if you don't want me to. I promise," she answered.

"Do you want to do it again?" I asked.

"Maybe," she said. "It felt good honey. He did it to me a lot. Do you still want me?"

I had to have her now for myself. "I want you right now!" I said to her. "Pull your panties down to your knees."

"Can we go to our bedroom?" she said. "I don't want to in front of Ben."

I wanted Ben to see me fuck my wife after he had just fucked her. I turned her around and placed her hands on the arm of the sofa. "Pull them on down, and hold up your dress," I said again. She pulled her panties down to her knees, and then lifted her dress above her waist. She spread her legs as much as her panties would allow.

Her messy panties and pussy were now on full display. I dropped my shorts and entered her from behind. She felt different. I could feel the extra wetness of cum in my wife's pussy. It felt so good and naughty. I was about to cum, so I pulled out. I didn't want to taste cum, but I wanted the mood to continue. So I kneeled and licked between my wife's legs. I was horny and with no inhibitions, so I went ahead and tongued her messy pussy. The taste was not offensive, but I was ready for more fucking. I re entered her from behind as Ben approached. I wanted to fuck my wife in front of him, but I didn't really want him to fuck her again. He kissed her on her cheek then pushed her panties down to the floor.

"Go ahead and take her to the bed," he said.

I pulled out again. Ben lifted my wife's small body and carried her to our room. He placed her on her back on our bed and pulled the straps of her dress off of her shoulders exposing her small round tits. I licked her pussy just a little more before I stood and placed my dick back at the entrance of her fucked pussy. Ben bunched her dress around her waist and opened my wife's legs. He removed her heels and held her feet open as I let my dick love my wife's pussy. She moaned as her pussy loved my dick. I kissed her again. The kiss released the cum from my balls, and I filled my wife's womb with sperm adding it to Ben's.

Tabi wanted to cum, so I was going to eat her more. Ben had another idea and dropped his pants. Tabi's eyes got big as saucers. She was not comfortable with me seeing Ben do it to her, but she wanted to cum.

"No! Please! Not if front of my husband!" Tabi declared with concern.

Ben didn't wait for an answer. I took her hand as Ben pushed his wide dick inside my petite wife's little pussy. Ben began talking a little dirty to her and encouraged her to be naughty with answers to his questions.

"You want it don't you?" he asked her.

Tabi ignored his questions at first, but he continued. "Tell me what you want Tabi! Tell me you want your little married pussy fucked. Tell me you want to be a hot promiscuous wife who shares her pussy. Tell me you want your husband to share you. Tell him what you said when I fucked you earlier. Tell your husband that you said you could get pregnant if I came inside you. Is it okay if I cum in you again?"

"YES PLEASE! JUST PLEASE DO IT TO ME! DO WHAT YOU WANT IN ME!"

She added, "I'll get on the pill so y'all can cum inside me. Just please do it to me!"

I put her toes in my mouth, and she began to shake. She screamed as she came. Ben let go and sent another stream on cum inside her. He kept pumping until cum seeped out of her pussy around his dick. I could see the cum coming out around his fat dick. Ben made her lick the cum off his dick. I didn't know Tabi would do that, but she did and she swallowed when she was told to do so.

My wife laid there in a puddle of cum as Ben pulled up his pants. Ben told me how much he enjoyed fucking my wife and that he would be doing it again soon. Tabi went to sleep without a shower. She smelled so good as I crawled next to her.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Cute Wife Dates

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 36 milliseconds