• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Dear, We Have to Talk Ch. 06

Dear, We Have to Talk Ch. 06

I was in the house by myself for a month while my wife and Karen went abroad to get her augmentation done where the price was a lot lower, they made a vacation of it. When I picked her up from the airport it was a cold November day, but even through her coat I could tell her figure had changed radically. She had done a makeover, her hair short and blond now she looked sexier than ever.

When she got home Karen took the cab down the block to her house. I turned around and my wife had her jacket off, she had on a sun-dress she had bought nearby the clinic and I was stunned. Her pert little 32Cs had turned into a serious pair of 38Ds. Just be looking at her I could tell she was emboldened, more confident in her sexuality than ever before.

She squeezed my cock through my pants and asked me if I liked them, all I could do was stammer making her laugh.

"There was a guy, by the pool at the resort that liked them too, and you know what? Me and Karen jerked his fat cock off of course she took him back to her room as the doctors told me no strenuous activity for the next few weeks. I hope I don't get out of shape, which is why I got this..." she said showing me a gym membership, it was to my gym, the gym where my rival Henry worked out, Henry was also the guy my wife slept with putting me officially into the role of a cuckold.

Ever since she had been with Henry he had been a little nicer to me around the gym, I don't know if it was because he was afraid I'd find out and do something to him or was it because he was laughing inside knowing he had fucked my wife behind my back. I did not know. All I knew that this was most likely another part of her plan, based on the stories and porn she had found on my computer, to make me suffer like the cuckolds in those stories and films did.

"You have been so good to me so you deserve a little treat," she said as she slipped off her sundress. She then took off her bra while telling me to take out my cock. She put her hand around it and started to jerk me off as I stared at her huge new huge boobs.

I felt like I was going to cum, she laughed at me and told me this time she was going to bring me all the way through to orgasm, "But you have to do something for me first," she said.

She went out of the room and came back with a pair of panties, stockings and a garter belt, "Put these on if you want me to finish. It was a little awkward putting them on but she showed me how to clip the hose to the garter belt.

"Oh! You look like such a perfect little cuckold," she said as she took my cock back into her hands. She lifted her breasts with the other hand and had me suck her nipple warning me that I should not get too used to it as her new breasts were mostly for big black men. I came squirting all over her stomach, she milked my cock until it exploded all over her stomach.

"Wow! You really did need some relief!" she said after having me go get her a towel to clean off. "I am willing to bet you have another big load in there," she said as I could feel myself starting to get hard again. "but first I want you do something else for me," she said walking me over to the bedroom.

She went into a draw in the dresser where she had been putting away things for me, and took out a leather skirt, "Put this on, come on don't be shy! In those stories you downloaded the husband often had to dress up as, what is that term? Oh yes, a sissy. And there was all the stories about him servicing the bull for the wife, well you must have liked them as you bookmarked so many of them," she said.

"Come on, slip it on," she half ordered, she helped me zip up the zipper. "Nice and only halfway done. But next time I will have you shave your legs!" she laughed.

She took out a padded bra with false breasts built in and helped me on with it followed by a gold colored sweater. "I wonder how your coworkers would feel about seeing you like this? I bet they would," before I could say anything she took out her cellphone and snapped a photo.

I got a bit upset and she told me to relax that the photo she had just taken was not going to be the worst thing to happen to me that night.

She applied some basic lipstick and foundation, telling me she would train me to do more later. Lastly she took out a wig, a blond wig, jokingly saying that it matched her new color, and put it on me.

She had me stand up and turn around commenting that she had not done a bad job, given what she had to work with. Then from her desk draw she took out something I was familiar with, my male chastity device and told me to take out my cock.

I started to argue and she told me she had another lesson to teach me.

"Remember in that booth you little slut when you almost kissed that huge black cock I sucked off. Well one of these days you will have to service a bull," she said as despite my pleading she locked the device in place.

"Well I want to make sure that you are well trained she said going to her closet, which she had had a lock installed on. Taking the key from the top of her dresser she opened it up but stood in front of it so I could not see inside of it. She took out a harness and a black "realistic" silicone dildo. Mindy slid out of her clothes leaving on just her panties and stockings. She fit the dildo into the harness and then ordered me to help adjust the buckles making sure they were good and tight.

"Now show me how you will get my stud ready for me, if I should ever bring one home. That's it wrap you hand around it and jerk him off. Hmmm! A bit dry, spit in your hand, now rub it. That's it. After I am done with you tonight you are going to be totally ruined as a man!" she laughed.

"Now get on your knees in front of me," she said looking so imposing with her huge tits and cock. She dangled it in front of my face and said, "You know some of that stuff, about the cuck servicing the bull I used to wonder is it a hidden desire to be gay or is it the humiliation? Now I think it is mostly humiliation. But look at this: here I am home for less than two hours and I have already turned you into a girl. Now suck on my big black cock!" she said putting it into my face.

"Kiss the head gently, show him how much you love it! Now open your mouth and suck on it, wider! That's good," she said as the dildo entered my mouth. I looked up at her, her huge boobs were like two weapons of domination. She was not in black leather or anything but she was in total control of me nonetheless.

"Suck it deeper, that's it. Now let's make this a bit harder for you," she said grabbing my nose holding it closed as her cock was buried deep in my throat. I started to gag making her laugh, she did it a few more times before telling me to get up.

She took me in the bathroom and I was given an enema. She told me she did not want any surprises. I had an idea about what was coming next and pleaded with her not to.

"Don't even think this is the beginning of your training. I am trying to help you here so get on that bed on all fours, and when we are done I am going to let you fuck me, if you are good."

She pulled down my panties and I heard the farting noise of the bottle of lube as she rubbed it all over the dildo. My wife then took one of her well lubricated fingers and slowly pushed it up my asshole. "What a good little whore you are! That's it baby! Get ready for mommy's big black cock!"

"You know there are points of no return in every story that I have read and me getting my boobs done is one of them, me fucking another man was another, and now this is yet another," she said as she slowly pushed the cock head against my asshole. I was told to relax as she kept applying pressure until the head slid in. I made a loud groan as my wife took my asshole's virginity, with what I thought would be the last shred of my dignity, little did I know what would happen in the near future.

She laughed saying I was a virgin no more and began to slowly fuck my ass. "That's it! Take my big black cock you pathetic little bitch!" she said as she took away my last bit of pride. All the time my cock throbbed in its plastic prison.

I felt such relief as she pulled out of me. She had me get up and removed the chastity device. Then she had me get on the bed on my back, with my legs up on her shoulders and some extra lube she pushed her cock back in me telling me to stroke my cock.

"And you wonder why I like to fuck other men. Real men," she started to torment me but I had already cum shooting my sperm in the air like a fountain under far too much pressure, she told me to keep stroking until it was all out.

She pulled out of me again and began to take off the harness telling me I was responsible for ensuring it was clean and put away.

"Lie down on the bed," she ordered giving me no time to clean the cum off of myself.

She straddled me facing forward so I could see her huge tits, she guided my cock into herself, "Trust me this has only begun," she said as she began bouncing down on me. "Oh and I decided tonight is going to be the last night I am on the pill, so that thin bit of latex is going to be the only thing truly separating me from being totally owned by them," I had never heard her talk this way before, she was so assertive and aggressive.

Not wishing me to cum too soon she stopped her bouncing for a moment and leaned forward to let me suck on her nipples. "Enjoy them while you can because it is going to be a long time before you get another chance."

She let me hold and play with her tits as she continued to slam down on me; I held off as long as I could but eventually I shot a load deep into her.

"Okay you know what comes next!" she said moving up on the bed quickly, she got up at the last minute and spun around so as she sat on my face she was facing towards my cock.

"I love playing with this thing, it is so easy to handle," she joked as I licked her messy bald pussy clean. She pumped my cock telling me how she was going to get her nipples pierced and was even going to start wearing a temporary Queen of Spades tattoo on her tits. "I am only going to get a real one the first time someone cums in me with no rubber on," she taunted making me cum like a fire hose.

"Wow! Well I bet there is still one more load in there," she teased, not letting go of my cock. "Well I guess I owe it to you considering how much you are going to spend on my new wardrobe and yours. And after this you will sleep permanently in the second bedroom," she said as she had me take my cock in my own hand and start to jerk it off. "That will be the maid's room," she laughed.

"Oh by the way I going back to my old office. Traveling all the way downtown is bullshit," she said. "My new boss by the way is black and from what I hear he has fucked his last two secretaries and even knocked one up and I might be number three," she teased as I shot my load.

"You're done?" she said as she threw me a rag and told me after I was done cleaning up to go to "my" bedroom. I knew there was no arguing with her. I just did not know if this was a tease or the real thing.

That weekend we went out and she did get the rings put through her nipples and even one through her pussy. She thought the tongue stud was too much for now. And yes before starting her new job she did put the temporary Queen of Spades tattoo on her left breast. Little did I know how soon she would need to get the permanent one.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Dear, We Have to Talk Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds