• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Somali Lesbian's Story

A Somali Lesbian's Story

Call me Kay. It's short for Khadija Ali. I'm a young Somali woman living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. I am twenty two years old. Presently, I study at Algonquin College, and someday, I am going to be a police officer. In the meantime, I'm working as a cashier at a grocery store and trying to get by. Pure and simple. The police foundations program at Algonquin College isn't exactly the easiest, or the cheapest, but I do believe it's worth it.

Ladies and gentlemen, like many Muslim women out there, I am leading a double life. Not because I am dishonest but simply because I've got no other choice. I play the cards I was dealt. My parents, Yousef and Mariam Ali don't know this, but I have been keeping a secret from them. I am a lesbian. I like women. It's not easy for me as a Somali woman raised in Islam to admit that I am a Qaniisad, but it's the truth. I didn't choose to be this way, but it's simply what I am.

I know for a fact that I am not the only one of my kind. Plenty of Somali Muslim women out there have same-sex fantasies and desires. Somali lesbians do exist. I am not alone. Other Somali Muslim women feel like I do. I see it in the eyes of Somali Muslim sisters I see on the bus, the train, and at the mall. For women who love women, there's a special bond or connection between us. It is all in the eyes. Once I lock eyes with a woman, I know what she is. Even if she doesn't know it herself. Let's call it my inner lesbian radar.

A year ago, I met a woman who simply changed my life. Justine Armstrong, a six-foot-tall, lean and athletic, blonde-haired and brown-eyed white chick I met while visiting my cousin Halima at the University of Ottawa. Justine Armstrong is originally from the suburb of Gosford, somewhere in the New South Wales region of Australia, and is studying business administration at the University of Ottawa on an international scholarship. We met, and sparks flew between us. I like blonde chicks, they're definitely my weakness.

My lover Justine Armstrong is out and proud as a lesbian, and I envy her. I met Justine's parents, Christine and Hayden Armstrong, and they're fully accepting of their daughter's lesbian lifestyle. I wish my Somali parents were as accepting but I know that if they found out I was queer, I'd be a dead woman. No, I am not exaggerating or dramatizing about that. Not in the least. I am dead serious, ladies and gentlemen. In Somalia, if you're gay or lesbian, you should definitely keep it to yourself.

Following our chance meeting at the University of Ottawa, Justine Armstrong and I have fallen in love, and I swear, this blonde cutie makes me feel alive. When we make love, Justine sets my world on fire. Lately, we've been exploring something called BDSM. Whips and chains, spanking and bondage, all that good stuff. Justine is very kinky. Apparently, there's a lot of lesbians into BDSM. Well, I'm highly sexual and very experimental, so I gave it a try. Now, I am definitely hooked.

Justine, my sweet Justine, can become a real she-devil in the bedroom, and I love that about her. My sweetie laid me down in our bed, and unleashed sweet hell upon me. Justine kissed me and licked me from my head to my toes. Grinning, Justine tied up my hands and legs, and then went to work on me. Fingering my hairy, wet pussy while sucking on my tits, Justine unleashed wicked pleasure upon me, and I cried out.

I am absolutely addicted to the mixture of pleasure and pain that I experience in BDSM. Justine and I get our freak on, and it's always special. I remember the time Justine bought a shiny new strap-on dildo at Pleasures N Treasures, an adult video store located in downtown Ottawa, and fucked me with it as soon as we got to her place in The Glebe.

Donning the strap-on dildo, her athletic body glistening with sweat, Justine Armstrong looked seriously hot. I spread my thighs invitingly and Justine thrust the dildo into my cunt. Just like that, we began fucking. Justine fucked me passionately. I kissed her full and deep, and caressed her breasts and shapely buttocks. Justine kissed me, and playfully slapped my ass. My Australian cutie loves my thick Somali derriere, and slaps my ass while fucking me.

Justine and I continued with our fun. Most of the time, Justine loves to fuck me, but sometimes, just sometimes, my favorite little tomboy wants to be fucked. I can tell that Justine is in just such a mood. I slipped my fingers under the harness of Justine's strap-on dildo, and fingered her wet pussy. Justine grinned, and we went to bed, and continued with our fun.

I licked Justine Armstrong from her head to her toes, loving the contrast between our bodies as I made love to her. I'm five-foot-nine, pleasantly plump, with big tits, wide hips, thick legs and a nice, big ass. My skin is dark brown, and I usually tuck my long black hair away under a modest hijab. Justine is lean, athletic and hard-bodied, but the Australian dyke craves my womanly softness. Taking off her strap-on, I buried my face between Justine's legs, and licked her pussy.

Justine moans as I slid my fingers into her pussy while eating her out. I love exploring Justine's body. Taking the dildo, I strapped it on, and fucked Justine with it. Yup, I buried its phallic goodness deep inside Justine's cunt, and my athletic girlfriend arched her back and cried out. I fucked Justine with gusto, slamming the dildo deep into her pussy. Justine screamed as I fucked her, and I gave it to her good until she shuddered in my arms, ecstatic.

Justine and I lay side by side on the bed, our sweaty bodies entwined in love. We are just a regular couple, happy and in love. So what if I'm black, of Somali descent, and Justine is white, and Australian? People stare at us a lot those few times when I am bold enough to hold her hand in public. I don't care. Someday, when I'm done with school and have a better job, I will be ready to live life as an out and proud Somali Muslim lesbian. Until then, I have to be careful. Wish me luck.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Somali Lesbian's Story

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds