• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Dark Genie Ch. 04

Dark Genie Ch. 04

12

Sorry guys Internet was down so I'm doing this through my phone. But I did get three more stories you'll love. =]

I have heard the complaints about the confusion so I changed the main character's name. MP4

*****

A few hours earlier . . .

"Master, we've found her," a secretary told her boss.

"Are you positive it's her?" the Master growled. There had been a few . . . disappointments that he wasn't all too excited about that kept on happening and it had begun to get on his nerves. He was a strict man who only wanted success the way it's supposed to be done: on the first attempt.

"Yes, Master," the secretary bowed.

"Then bring her in," the Master ordered.

She opened the door and motioned for two guards to drag the woman in the room. She had a defiant face the Master would wipe off soon, but for now, he was content with letting her think she could still make it out alive. She had on some very old clothes, the type that had holes from moth eating it or from it being torn. As much as he was disgusted by it, he had to admit, he would never thought she would have stooped so low to use a disguise such as this. She actually looked like she had just started living on the streets. Her hands were empty, so the Master figured she could have only recently given the last of her precious items to another person. Not like it was going to stop him, though.

"What do you think of the view?" the Master inquired.

The view was really incredible. It wasn't the tallest building in the world, but the Architect Tower was tall enough to see Disneyworld from the twenty-fifth floor. The people below looked like little bugs from this height and he was quite pleased with that. All he needed was a wish to grow to a humongous size and then he'd stomp like crazy. Wish, he thought, a smile coming to his face. He wiped it off instantly. A grown man like him had put all his childish interests behind him. The only thing, or, in this case, things, that interested him now was what this woman used to have in her possession.

"Please, have a seat," he requested after gesturing for his bodyguards to leave. The secretary stayed by the door, as if she had no choice but to be there, with a somewhat crooked grin on her face. "Your transport here was comfortable, right?"

"What do you want?" the woman snapped. His smile twitched at her tone.

"I believe we both know what I want," the Master replied. He pulled a flute from underneath his desk and waved it the lady. Her eyes widened in shock. He got another one, again.

"Where did you get that?!" she hissed.

"A recent rising star in the film industry gave this to me," the Master stated. "At first, she looked a lot like you when I 'happened' to pass by. I took pity on the girl and promised her I could get her in if she gave me something that meant the world to her. And that was this."

She clearly knew who he was talking about. Her defiant attitude was gone now and its place was a muzzled lioness fresh from the savannah. He should make this a hobby; making people feel helpless and defenseless. He watched the woman think, knowing that she would try and stop him from achieving his goal: to acquire every last relic she handed out to simple minded fools.

"Your plan is futile, you know," she suddenly said.

"What makes you so sure?" he asked. He honestly didn't think she'd try to demoralize him, but his spirits were too high to come down to the moderate level.

"A Master is only allowed one genie," the woman smirked. "But you already know that. A genie will not obey a man or woman if he or she already has a genie."

"Oh, I know that," the Master grinned right back. "I plan on making a few friends sometime soon and I want to make sure they know the power I have and the power I can give them."

"That is not you decision to make! It is mine!"

"Oh, I know that . . . Matchmaker, but let's face it, you've been giving these genies to kids."

"Actually, they're adults."

"Adults?! That's an insult to every respectable adult out there! The 'adults' you've been giving genies to want nothing more than sex whenever they please. Sex, riches, and vengeance is all they want. If they can get that without a genie, why should they have one?!"

"Not everyone wants those things, you know."

"I'd like to see you find one."

"I did. I found one thirty-two years ago who said he wanted nothing more than to detach from society and live in peace and quiet. Remember him?"

"Don't you warp my words. I SAID I'd rather leave this criminal infested city with nothing on my back than live in luxury."

"And yet your still here," the Matchmaker said.

"If you give a guy a genie with unlimited wishes, what on earth makes you think he'd move if he could just better his enviroment?" the Master shrugged.

"And now you're practically doing the same thing countless men before you have done," she stated.

"Look, Matchmaker, obviously you think I'm taking things down a dark and dirty road. I'm not," the Master said. "I'm just making sure I can put a few 'good' men in business who want nothing more than to better society. And, as a reward to those men with such dreams, I'll give them a genie to hold onto."

"You couldn't possibly get all one hundred-" she started, before cutting herself off.

"One hundred, why so few?" he grinned like the Cheshire cat. "Or maybe its in the thousands. Millions?" The woman wouldn't answer, much less open her mouth. "Fine then. Venus, put her in an isolation cell."

The Matchmaker grinned this time. As Venus' eyes glowed red, the Matchmaker made a little motion with her hands and the genie was swept off her feet, the wish cancelling due to the interruption. Then, she jumped from her seat and intangibly went through the ceiling, flying at the speed of sound. He watched her fly away, regretting that he didn't nab her right then and there.

"Master, would you like for me to go after her?" Venus asked.

"No, I have people watching her," the Master replied. In a monotone voice, he asked, "Do I have any late meeting tonight?"

"No, Master," Venus answered.

"Is anyone expecting me at all?" he asked.

"No, Master," Venus replied.

"Then why are you still in those clothes?" he smirked.

The suit disappeared without a trace and Venus stood there naked for the entire world to see. As per tradition, the Master took his seat and feasted his eyes upon his eye candy. Redhead, D-sized boobs, flat stomach, and the sexiest legs a man could ever want his woman to have, she had it all.

"You've been a naughty girl, Venus," the Master said.

"I'm sorry boss, I promise to do better. Just give me one more chance," she pleaded.

"I've given you one too many chances, and yet you haven't taken advantage of any of them," the Master replied, barely keeping his frown in place. "I guess we're just going to have to amp up the punishment and maybe you'll finally get it after this. Or perhaps, you want me to punish you?"

"No boss, I don't want to be punished," she trembled.

"I guess we'll have to see if you've learned your lesson," the Master smirked, walking around his desk and went to lounge on the couch. "Get busy. And if you bite me again, I'll shove it up your ass, understood?"

"Yes, Master," she said.

She unzipped his pants and pulled out his ten inch cock. She was always surprised at how much her Master was packing. Every time she saw it, she wondered how any of it was supposed to fit in her. But, although he was most definitely well stocked in this area, this wasn't even the part she liked the most. That part was coming up, though.

"Hey this isn't show and tell," the Master growled. "Get to work."

Nodding, she gave his cock a few good licks before swallowing half of it in one go. Practice does make perfect, the Master smiled. She bobbed her head a bit and the Master groaned, leaning into the couch as the sensations ran through him. There was no doubt that she had the best mouth in the world. The familiar tingle came upon him suddenly, as always, and he grabbed her head and started ramming his cock down his genie's throat. However, she didn't fight back, more like she tried to move faster than the speed he was going. Thanks to the 'No Gag Reflex' wish, she could take him as far she could fit in her throat and as long as she held onto her breath.

He came in her mouth, then down her throat, back in her mouth, and accidentally slipped out her mouth, showering her face with his cum. Venus then flashed her eyes and every drop of cum came off her and she swallowed it all. She licked her lips and smiled, satisfied that she got to fill her stomach. She couldn't wait to fill her pussy. Facing her Master, her eyes flashed again and his magnificent member automatically refilled itself with more cum. She climbed on top and got ready to sink herself on his throbbing cock.

"You know what position I want you in," the Master reminded her. Regrettably, she got off of him and crawled on the floor, bouncing her cheeks in an effort to entice him to move faster. "Splendid."

He stroked her lips gently, knowing that Venus absolutely adored the light touches. Each time he touched her softly, she jumped and moaned sexily. He stuck his middle finger in her lovely box and she instinctively began humping the finger. He was hard as steel now. He moved behind her and pushed inside her hot, steamy tunnel. The Master moaned in ecstacy as he slowly began moving in and out of her.

Venus leaned forward as the pleasure flowed through her, and gave the Master a perfect view of her amazing ass. She's doing this on purpose, the Master figured. Fine, I'll just give her what she wants. After three pumps, he suddenly cranked it up to top speed and began pounding that pussy. Venus immediately started moaning as the pleasure skyrocketed and the Master used her as he pleased.

"Yes, Master! More, Master! Master! Master! MASTER!!" She came hard as he emptied all that he had inside her. She panted as the pleasure coursed through her entire body while the Master stood and went back to his seat. By the time he sat back in his chair, Venus was back in her suit with a dazzingling smile on her face. "Thank you, Master."

"I think its time we celebrate our little victory today," the Master said. He pulled up a photo that was suppose to show a green house in Hawaii, but all he could make out was the roof and a few windows that were black. "Venus, read my mind and construct the house exactly the way I want it."

"Yes, Master," she obeyed.

The first thing that came up was the cameras so that he could watch the 'construction' of his house. Before everything started, the background scenery disappeared. He hated any color other than red with a passion. The gate was made first, then a few monuments of him holding the planet in his hands. Then was the house. The first floor went from green to red in an instant and the Master was about to wish to watch the inside when something, no it was somebody, TWO somebodies had caught his attention.

The first was a young man with just a pair of sweat pants on. It was clear to the Master that, from the shade of the skin, he wasn't a native to Hawaii. He had a bewildered look on his face as it seemed like he had no idea what was going on. He then turned his attention to the girl. She was straight naked as if clothes never existed in the world before. She also had a blank face, almost convincing the Master that she was a nudist, and thief, who had taken a liking to the man. In that moment, he thought that they were just a new couple, albeit a weird one, in the house who had been caught in the process of his wish.

However, all that hypothetical nonsense evaporated automatically. From one moment of sitting back and watching the show, with a little bit of comedy, to the next of sitting straight in front of the screen, the Master still couldn't believe his eyes as he stared them out of their eye sockets to get a much closer look. In the next moment, the young man turned towards the young woman and had an extremely short conversation (NO SOUND?!). Right in his face, the girl's eyes made a brief flash and the two vanished in a puff of blue smoke to some unknown destination.

The Master slowly leaned back in his chair and ran what he just saw over and over again until he was sure it was firmly grounded in his mind. With that done, a naughty, cruel, malicious, evil, maniacal grin spread across his face as he began thinking of a new plan to acquire the genie. One hundred, the Master thought. The only problem with that is the short supply of genies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up well-rested like I hadn't slept in ages. Stretching in the morning was always one of my favorite things to do in the morning. I did my best to contort my body in the most unimaginable way to wring any lingering sleepiness out until I was positive I was wide awake. With that done, I quickly jumped in the shower and woke myself up even more with the hot, steamy temperature. When I was finished with all my bathroom duties, I changed into a grey Linkin Park T-shirt and some black jeans to begin my day.

My socks and shoes, I reminded myself. I went back in my room and grabbed them from under the bed and put them on. It seemed like my eye was magnetically drawn to my dresser where the lava lamp stood. I was really just going to take a walk around the neighborhood to familiarize myself with the place. I don't really need it, right now.

"Xavier!" my Mom called.

Crap, it still smells like sex in here! I scrambled over to the windows and opened them to get some fresh air in. The door was closed, thankfully, but that meant Mom would come upstairs and check up on me. Quickly, I snatched the lava lamp off the dresser. How did I get her out the last time? I thought. I went down memory lane quickly and remembered that it shot out of my hands when I tried to catch it. I didn't have time to go through that again. Angrily, I attempted to see if I could twist it when suddenly, that blue smoke puffed out and was absorbed by my genie.

"Xavier!" my Mom called, closer. She was coming upstairs.

"Good morning, Master," she said.

"I wish this room didn't smell like sex!" I hurried. Mom was at the top of the stairs.

"Yes, Master," she said, eyes flashing.

"Xavier, why aren't you answering me?" Mom demanded, by the door.

"I wish you had on a bikini and that the next things I say were true," I rushed as the door flew into the wall, showing Mom in the doorway.

"Why aren't you-" she started, noticing my genie for the first time. "WHY IS THERE A GIRL IN YOUR ROOM?! WHAT IS GOING ON IN HERE?!"

Here goes nothing, I thought. "Mom, this is . . . Katie . . . Richards," I began. "She lives in the house next door to us and me and her have been going out the day we met. Her father is a chef at the World's Gourmet restraunt. I told you about her afterwards, but I don't think you were paying attention to me since you were on the phone with you supervisor."

"Did you ask if you could invite her over?" Mom glared. So the wish had taken place, I thought. Good.

"I texted you around eight or nine if I could," I said, reaching for my phone. "You texted me yes, or at least accidentally." I showed her the phone messages and we both looked to see if what I said was true. Thankfully, it was.

Mom looked at us both, suspiciously as if something was off. Trust me when I tell you, if anyone could smell a lie like it was fried chicken, it would be my Mom. I think even the magic was having a tough time convincing her to accept what I just said. I snuck a look at my genie, or I guess I'll be calling her Katie from now on, and it seemed she was having a rough time keeping a poker face and being frightened. If I knew one thing, Mom would be more lenient if you showed plastered your face with fear of punishment. I'm an expert, I have to know this stuff.

"So then, why is she half naked?" She crossed her arms.

"Its hot, Mom," I shrugged. She was starting to ask the questions where being ready for anything was the name of the game.

"But the A/C is on right now," Mom scowled.

She almost got me there. But if there was one thing I learned, its only your grave when you get in it. Until then, it belongs to anybody.

"We turned it off so we could 'feel the burn' as we did some hot, steamy exercises," I point blank lied. I think the wish had worn off since Mom had an incredulous look on her face.

"SOME WHAT?!" she yelled. There was no mistake now, the wish had worn off. Time to play Lie Detector.

"Exercises, Mom. You know, pushups, situps, crunches and other stuff like that," I explained. I was going full blast and as all liars know, make it as believable as possible. "Katie, get your camera out the closet and show Mom what we did, please."

I hope she thought it as a wish, because there wasn't a camera in the entire house.

"Yes, Master," she finally spoke. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

"Master?!" Mom started. I'm telling you, my mom has a look that could kill Medusa and the Grim Reaper.

"We had a contest to see who would become the Master and servant," I said quickly. "I won."

Fortunately, Katie found 'her camera' and showed Mom what we 'did'. It showed us doing the aformentioned exercises in my room and listening to some music. Although I don't think she was a hundred percent convinced that we were telling the truth, she did cease her inquiry and warned me to not in suspicious situation again or I won't see her again. I guess it was a good thing we did it last night. And that Katie was a genie in case something like that did happen.

I laid back on the bed and sighed in relief. I successfully blockaded Mom's attack and forced her to retreat. As much as I had wanted to take a walk earlier, now I just wanted to go back to sleep. Not everybody knows it, but lying can take a chunk out of you if you're not ready for it. I wasn't ready for the A/C question and my answer definitely didn't help make things easier.

"Master?" Katie asked. I actually liked that name.

"Yes," I replied, getting my snooze ready.

"Not to ridicule you or anything Master," she said, " but, why didn't you just wish your mother to just go back downstairs?"

I was shocked. I just laid there, rerunning the entire scene in my head trying to figure out why, at any point, did I not wish Mom to go downstairs and that she didn't see Katie or that she was fine with Katie and I having sex. Or that she was at work. As a matter of fact, why did I not just wish that she did not bother me at all. Such questions will never be answered now and such lies like those might never be used again.

Consequently, my pondering left me wide awake and as a result, I didn't want to be in bed. I rolled over and came face to face with a once in a lifetime sight: Katie was playing with her breasts. Okay, so she was just trying to fix her bra or make it fit, whatever. The point was that another problem rose up and I was going to make sure I took as long as possible to find the answer. And if Mom comes in, I was going to make sure she accepts it and go away.

"Katie, I wish these walls were soundproof," I said. "I also wish that from now on, we have time to have sex in the mornings and at night and that you have random horny moments in between."

"Yes, Master," she said, eyes flashing.

There wasn't even a second in between the moment her eyes stopped flashing to when I grabbed her. I pulled her into my lap and went for her neck, kissing, sucking, biting (gently), and licking it like it was a popsicle. My hands currently were occupied with her breasts as if that was the only thing hands were made for. Squeeze them twice or thrice, then twist a nipple, my hands were being naughty. It's not like she, or I, cared for that matter.

Katie put her arms behind my head and intertwined our legs together so that she wouldn't slip off. Her breasts must be an erogenous for her because with every twist of a nipple she'd grind into my pelvis and with every squeeze she got louder and louder. She was also holding onto me like her life depended on it. It came to a point that I had to halt my actions in case she came and locked me in forever.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Dark Genie Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds