• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Amorous Agents Ch. 02

Amorous Agents Ch. 02

123

Thank you Andi for proofreading and editing this part.

*****

The team had three weeks to be ready to pass their OCFT, Obstacle Course Field Training. Keith had gotten to know these agents. Yes, they did not look fit, nor did they seem athletic at all, but he knew they would give one hundred ten percent, and that was all he asked. Christy worked with them in the gym and he would do his part. They surprised him. For four straight days they came in early and stayed late. Christy was with them every day, even to the point of her new boyfriend demanding her time.

The first time Keith witnessed Oryan in all of his glory was a few days ago. Christy was helping Janet on the Stairmaster, when Oryan and Landon came in. He was upset that Christy would not leave with him right away. Landon started helping Janet, and Oryan decided to workout with Christy. Keith watched, fuming every time his hands caressed her body.

Christy and Janet had dated the two men for a few weeks, and the guys were really helpful in getting the team ready. They were regular fixtures in the office. Keith tolerated them, but reminded the women they were at work. The soldiers understood, and stopped by often to join them for lunch. They even bantered with the other agents in the office, Keith was not friendly, so they often left him alone.

In the gym, Christy stopped flirting with him. She'd come in early, but her new boyfriend always arrived too. Often Oryan would end up spotting him and with his pointers, Keith was ready for the challenge. He was impressed by Christy as well. The girl knew her way around a gym. He was not the only male to notice but Oryan made sure everyone knew she was off limits. Each morning the whole team came in early, and the soldiers helped them work out. It did not get past Keith that the other agencies had jokes, but he made sure the comments did not make it to his team. Oryan, Landon, and their friends helped in that regard. As much as he wanted to dislike those guys, he had to admit, they were true to their word.

He remembered two weeks ago, the morning of their first group run. Landon and Oryan joined them. He was annoyed at first, but Landon told him he was here to help and he and Oryan were with this team. He smiled and thanked him. Then they began training. The team focused and he believed they would meet their requirements. It helped him get ready for physicals. Keith even convinced Gomez and Di to meet them early. Janet came also. When it was time for their test, his team was ready.

Everyone came that day. They knew this group would be the first to be let go. They were in for a surprise. Gomez came and brought his wife and sons. Di came with his sister and her boyfriend. Janet came and her boyfriend, Landon, was in her corner. He knew she was ready. He trained her. Oryan was there for Christy. His girl was on point. She was ready. Keith came alone, but he knew his team was behind him.

Their test began. They didn't have to score the highest out of everyone, but simply score minimal. They wanted more. Reaching deep down, the FCU excelled. Landon, Oryan, and several others cheered. The other agencies looked on and were shocked that this team was actually hitting their marks. Di came up, and they all watched. Being so small, he would never get past lifting. He not only accomplished that goal, he set a pretty high score.

Christy's performance was no real surprise, as everyone was aware that she kept in shape, as did Versic. Janet, came in right beside Christy. Landon screamed. She met her marks. Gomez was last, and everyone was waiting. His wife stood with their children knowing he could do it. He came in making his mark. The field was completely silent when the team was deemed successful. Then a roar arose as every agent on that field cheered for the one group that they all laughed at. The FCU was the team to watch, and they had just gotten handed their notices. Everyone was impressed. They completed all of the obstacles and were certified. Celebrating on the field, many members of different branches congratulated them.

Oryan held Christy close and Keith pretended not to notice. He whispered something to her and she blushed and then laughed. Then he kissed her leaving no doubt to anyone there what the nature of their relationship had become.

Keith fought his anger. She was sleeping with him. He left, after giving his team a quick congratulations. Gomez's wife stopped him and hugged him, thanking him for believing in her husband. His two sons were being held by their father. He smiled, and told her he was a true asset to the team. Di's sister came and thanked him as well. Her brother had gained a confidence with this team and she could see why now. He responded, and Di and the boyfriend joined them. Keith had to go. But before he could escape, Janet stopped him . Her parents came and wanted to meet her boss. He greeted them and they exchanged pleasantries.

"Director, you guys nailed this. I never had a doubt. Christy is always talking about what a hard nose you are. A guy could get jealous." Oryan teased. Keith remained calm. He really wanted to tell this guy the truth, but what was the truth.

He grinned. "You guys helped us. I owe you and your team a debt of gratitude." Just then Christy walked up and Oryan pulled her into his arms. Keith was annoyed but he hid it quickly, but not before Oryan saw the flash in his eyes. Oryan caught on and he knew. Versic had feelings for Christy. Keith begged off and was headed to his jeep when several other directors stopped him. He responded but for a split second, he looked back. All he saw was Christy in the arms of another man; the kicker was he had no right to say anything about it.

Christy had a special night planned with Oryan. He came over and they kissed, touched, and he pleasured her orally. The man had mad skills, and she loved the feel of his thick tongue stroking her to completion. Tonight though, she wanted more than a touch or a kiss. She wanted to feel him inside of her.

Oryan was pleasuring her when she moaned, "Come on top. I need you in me."

He froze. "Christy, I know you won't believe this, but I can't." He wanted this girl more than anything, but he had a secret. His upbringing taught abstinence. He had taken things too far with her already. Oryan would not have sex before he married. He played along at being a womanizer, but only one other person who knew of his convictions, and that was Landon. Landon was his best friend. He liked Christy, and didn't want to lose her, but he could not continue in a sexual relationship. It went against his moral compass, against his upbringing. A few days ago, Christy surprised him when she was lying across his lap. She was fondling him, and he had to admit that it felt good; He even let her take his member out and stroke him, as he fingered her as well. It was wrong and he felt guilty, but he was sure he'd be forgiven.

Then she took him in her mouth. Oryan had never felt anything so heavenly in his life. He groaned as she loved him with her tongue and within minutes, he erupted, feeding her his seed. Reversing their positions, he careful pulled her panties to the side and feasted on her. He remembered the first time she allowed him to taste her. She came on his tongue.

Christy took him to new heights, because her soft moans as he pleasured her gave him confidence. Tonight, she was telling him she wanted more, but he couldn't, so he stopped.

"Wait, what's wrong?" Christy asked.

Oryan exhaled. He had to confess something to her. "I won't have sex before I marry. It is the way I was raised. "

Christy was shocked. They had done everything but have sex. "Wait, I'm confused?"

"I grew up on a Holiness church. We were taught that sex is a blessing from god and should only be shared with the person god chooses for you to spend your life with. I won't lie, when I first joined the reserves, I was with several women. But each time, I felt guilty. The last time, the girl ended up pregnant. I stood up. I stayed with her until the baby was born. Cleary he was not mine and she confessed that she didn't know who his father was. In a way I was relieved, but that incident made me retake my vow. I know I should have told you before now and I let things go too far, but I can't let it go that far."

Christy listened. She was actually impressed. She knew he hesitated, but just chalked it up to him being shy. In all honesty for some reason, when they were intimate at all, she had to force herself not to think of Keith. Christy sighed, and Oryan stood to leave.

Oryan was embarrassed. He stood, but Christy stopped him. "Oryan, wait. It's OK. It doesn't change a thing. I still care about you."

Oryan smiled, "I know, Christiana, and that's what I like about you. I don't want to lose your friendship, but I think we should end this. "

Christy stuttered, "Wait, you're breaking up with me?"

Oryan smiled, "Girl as beautiful as you are, believe me there is a long line of guys waiting to step up. Besides, I was just blocking them from getting to you. We are still friends, right."

Christy was stunned and Oryan kissed her brow. "Baby, it's OK and I'm sorry. I should have said something before now."

Christy nodded. "I am so angry at you. But, thank you for telling me the truth."

Oryan laughed, "I'll do you one even better. Tell Agent Versic he can stop with the death stare. Yea, he tried to hide it, but I see how he watches you. Tomorrow at the office, I want you to dump my ass. Let me have it. I'll beg and plead, but tell me you are done and then storm off."

Christy laughed, "What?"

"It'll save face and everyone will think I'm virile. It's a win-win." He explained. Christy laughed as he explained to her how to execute their dramatic break-up. Christy hugged her friend. And Oryan soon left and went to his apartment.

Meanwhile, Keith was home alone. He was driving himself insane trying not to think about what Christy and Oryan were doing. Finally, he gave up on sleep and just got out of bed. He walked to the kitchen and drank some water. All day Sunday, he sulked. He ran ten miles, all in an effort not to think about a woman.

Soon Monday morning arrived and he went to the gym. Christy did not come in and neither did Oryan. Keith was frustrated. He showered and went to his office. He was alone for about fifteen minutes when the first member of his team arrived. Christiana came in first. She was beautiful. Then he thought about all of the things she probably let the other man do to her.

Blocking his thoughts, Keith sat at his desk. Janet came in and asked Christy about the coffee. She forgot it was her day. "Wait, let me run and grab some." She left quickly. Keith waited.

She returned and Di brought in breakfast sandwiches. Keith felt left out. He was not assigned a day to bring breakfast. Well, tomorrow he was bringing coffee and pastry. He'd let the others know.

Christy returned to the office when an angry Oryan walked in. Landon was with him looking confused. Oryan walked over to Christy and took her by the arm. Di, Gomez, and Versic stood. He marched her out of the office and the team followed. People stopped and watched. Christy stood wide-eyed staring at her boyfriend of a few weeks, wondering what he was up to. Then he started.

"What do you mean Christy? A man makes one mistake and that's it?" Oryan demanded. Christy was confused then she remembered her role. They actually talked about this, and apparently Oryan was seeing it through.

"A mistake, is that what you call it. A mistake is forgetting to turn off a switch or something, not getting naked text messages while you're in my bed." Christy snatched away from him. "Why don't you call MissKittyKat101 back and leave me alone. I'm done with you, go." She ordered.

Landon moved to his friend who was visibly upset and had to get one more dig in. "Well, at least she is willing to give it up, unlike some women." Oryan stalked off. Janet went to Christy immediately and Keith wanted to go after Oryan. Di and Gomez stopped their boss and they went back inside.

Janet was shocked. Di and Gomez were ticked for her, but deep down, Keith was cheering.

Landon came back to check on Christy and asked Janet to make sure Christy was alright. He would talk to Oryan and see what happened. Janet nodded.

Christy picked up the coffees to distribute them, but Keith took them and passed them out instead. Janet hugged her and Gomez and Di were very supportive. Janet then told her that they had her back; Oryan was being a jerk.

Christy smiled and said it was for the best. The team agreed, and was ready to work. Keith checked on her and then they had to get to work.

Keith was on clouds nine, ten, and eleven. She was free again. She was not with that other man anymore. He needed to make a move. Then he remembered the no fraternization clause. As her supervisor, he could not pursue any type of romantic relationship with her.

Keith felt deflated. Then he thought, What if I transferred? Then he would not have anything stopping him from approaching her. Keith smiled. He'd see if any post were available today. He watched Christy carefully, and for a woman with a broken heart, she seemed remarkably upbeat.

Days passed, and the news of the break up circulated the building. Many people offered her support, while Oryan gained notoriety as well. After working several complicated cases, one evening the team was heading home. No one was aware that Keith had requested a transfer, he felt he should say something, but decided not to.

Halloween approached and the team was asked about the annual party the office usually had. Keith declined to attend, as did the rest of the team. One of the other agents stopped by and asked about his inquiries. Everyone was silent, listening. The other agent noticed, and just had to get a add insult to injury. "Versic, I think you'll get reassigned like you want. I'm not sure who'll take over here though. I'll let you know if I hear anything." He soon said his goodbyes and left.

Christy was furious. They did everything for Keith and he wanted out. She walked out because she needed air. Janet, Di, and Gomez were silent. The team felt dejected. Keith started to explain, but they weren't listening. The day ended and the team left, all but Christiana.

They went down the elevator together and she followed him to his car, He unlocked the door and she climbed in. "Agent Marcolini, I don't mind giving you a ride home. All you needed to do was ask." He deadpanned.

Christy glared at him. "We need to talk."

Keith drove, but was not sure where to go, so they went to his house. Christy got out the car and he let her inside of his home. She was impressed. "Nice house. I won't stay long. I don't want your girlfriend to get ideas."

"You know I'm single. What is it, Marcolini?" He asked.

"Why? Why have you requested a transfer?" Christy asked.

Keith exhaled. "I am not comfortable in that office and I need to be someplace else."

"What do you mean? Did we do something? I don't understand." Christy whispered.

Keith looked into her eyes and knew she really thought she'd done something wrong. He stood and began to pace. "I have to go Christiana." She gasped. Something in his tone when he said her name caused her heart to flutter. "Why did you break up with Oryan? I know about the fight. We witnessed it, but after you two did not even try to get back together. It seemed like you wanted to end things with him."

Christy looked away. "It just wouldn't work."

Keith nodded. Christy walked over to him. She stood before him with her big blue eyes moist with unshed tears. She asked once more, "Why are you leaving us?"

"Because if I stay, I can't do this." He kissed her. Pulling her body against his Keith explored the crevices of her mouth with his tongue. No longer resisting, Christy returned his kiss with passion of her own. He moaned, as he lifted her body and carried her to the sofa.

Breaking the kiss and pulling away from her, Keith read the need for him in her eyes. "Christy if you don't want this to go further, we need to stop, now."

Breathing hard, Christy whispered, "Don't stop." He kissed her again. Shoving his jacket off of him, Christy made short work of removing his shirt. Keith was just as eager as she was and soon both were naked, rubbing their bodies in a dance of heat, need, and passion.

'Christy, baby, if you aren't sure. I can stop." He whispered, praying she would not stop.

Christy caressed his strong jaw and whispered, "Keith I want you. I want you to love me." Spreading her thighs, Christy cradled his body against her warmth. Keith's body instinctively entered the one place he'd longed to be the first moment he saw this beautiful girl.

He was huge, and Christy moaned as he filled her. Then she gasped, he knew. He was her first. His heart raced, he broke out in a sweat. He was the only man she would be with. Slowly Keith began pumping not wanting to hurt this beautiful woman that was willing to share her body with him. Sliding in and out of her body, Keith floated through the heavens. No woman ever cradled his manhood so perfectly.

It was as if, Christy was made for him and only him. He felt her first set of contractions as she moaned. He was not done. He would make love to her until she could not think of another man. He would be the only man she wanted.

Changing his strokes, Keith began long sure strokes penetrating her deeply. As much as he gave she took. "Keith, oh God, Keith, please." Kristy moaned. She was close, and he wanted her to come in his arms. "Christiana, cum for me baby. Come on my cock. Let me feel you, baby."

Christy screamed as her pussy contracted for a third time. Keith could no longer hold back and he released his life-giving seed deep inside of her. He came with a shout, as Christy moaned loudly. Their bodies quaked as they calmed. Keith held her tightly.

"Baby, are you OK? Why didn't you tell me? You were with him for months, why?" He whispered.

"He wasn't you. I'm fine." She looked at him. "Keith, we can keep this secret."

"No we can't. I can't be in the office with you and keep my hands off. If anyone finds out, it can end our careers. I'm transferring, because I want a chance with you." Keith explained.

"I can't agree. Janet, Wan, and Hector need you. If you leave they won't be able to function as well. I can't agree. As much as I want this, the team needs you more. Cancel the transfer." Christy stated.

She got up and Keith reached for her.

"Christy wait." He pleaded. "If I can guarantee, someone that will understand them then I can go."

She looked at him, with his shirt held in front of her to cover her body. "This didn't happen. I'm sorry." She grabbed her clothes and rushed into another room. Keith was stunned. All he wanted was her, and she was saying they could not be together.

Keith dressed and drove her home in silence. "Thank you." She whispered. Keith grabbed her hand.

He whispered, "Christy, think about this."

"Good night Agent Versic." She stated and she walked away.

The next morning, the team came in and no one was speaking. Christy came in, completely silent. They met in his office and he gave them the itinerary for the day. This went on for weeks, Keith was tired of the tension.

"Agent Marcolini, can you come by my office?" He called.

Christy sighed, and her friends looked worried.

She entered the office and sat. "Look, we can't keep doing this."

"What do you suggest, sir?" She asked.

"You know what I want, but it's not possible right now. Thanksgiving is next week, I'm giving you and the rest of the team the week off. You all need a break. You have not had a holiday all year. Take some time and get yourself together. When you come back, we need to be able to work together." He whispered.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Amorous Agents Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds