• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Body Build for One

A Body Build for One

This story is a work of fiction, resemblance of characters might be intended but only by the authors own experiences.

--------------------

My girlfriend Eri is only about 150 cm tall and owns the slim figure usually associated with Japanese. With a round face, a cute small nose and those small lips usually seen on kimono pictures her friends tend to joke that she looks more Japanese then most Japanese do. Like many other Japanese girls she looks with her 19 years much younger, which was reinforced by the fact that she tends to wear higher then knee skirts and wide dresses like many Japanese, with makes them look more like adolescent girls then women. With her long open black hair surrounding her face and flowing down her back she could have been mistaken for any schoolgirl on the street.

I'm slightly experienced but she is a novice in bed so I'm able to bring her young body to an orgasm fairly easy. Usually two is the maximum though, one during sex, and the second after she begged me to finish with her for fear of losing control of her shaking body.

I pray she never gets used to my brick...

-------------------

I meet Eri the first time when she had become 18 years old and started as freshman at the same university in a smaller Japanese city where I also was studying since a year.

As I had figured out during our first intimate engagement, to my great surprise, but logically not surprising, she had still been a virgin. She never had any romantic relations due to her girls-only-high school.

Slightly embarrassed but also proud I had popped her cherry with a huge success! As I had my fair share of previous experiences I brought her novice body to an orgasm easily and repeatedly. In fact so easy, that she still begs me to finish at the same time with her, since she tends to shake uncontrollably after an orgasm and fears to lose control of her body if multiple orgasms happen.

As it turns out though, the problems appearing later where of an related but different nature.

------------------------

When Eri heard that I had girlfriends before she started to worry. She wondered if she was actually any good in bed, since her orgasm seemed to appear easy but I could just keep going.

I ensured her every time that she really shouldn't worry. Nonetheless she worried about her inexperience, and then turned her attention to worrying if I might just go back to my ex-girlfriends to have better sex.

When I returned back to my country for some time until my next possibility of studying in Japan, she tended to ask me if I was cheating, over and over again, until I really got sick of it.

------------------------

As the midterm holidays approached I spotted by accident an incredibly cheap flight to Japan. Less then half of the usual price due to being off season in Japan. So I picked it up and made my way to the airport to surprise my girlfriend.

About a day later I arrived in Japan, took the bus to her town and arrived in very late evening.

Of course I had to keep my Girlfriend on her toes, writing her messages from every hot-spot I could find to pretend I was still outside the country and just a little busy. At the same time I also figured out when she would be coming home from her part-time job.

So I took up a position in a nearby convenient store to surprise her on her way home. It took a while. Longer than expected. She should have finished at 11pm, but around 12 o'clock I still had not seen her walking by.

I was starting to worry and was about to send her a message when she suddenly appeared on the street, bushing her bike up the hill. In a short dark blue skirt and a white shirt she was walking home. But not alone.

A Japanese men was walking with her. Confused I peeked closely as they passed the convenient store window. It actually wasn't a men, just another rather tall student about the same age of her. Taller than me, but thin as a stick. His face could maybe considered to be moderately handsome, but some rather crocked teeth pocked out of his mouth when he laughed and his skin was had some old marks of bygone pimples.

Both had slightly red faces from drinking alcohol. Not enough for them to sway, just enough to set the mood. For my girlfriend this must have been less than half a glass.

First I assumed he is a colleague from work, and probably was, but then he came closer to her and put a sneaky kiss on Eris cheek. Eris face remained straight, only her eyes swiveled around to check if anybody had seen it.

I was devastated... my heart was cold and it felt like somebody was gripping my intestines. I starred baffled at them walking by, and as they had passed, slowly proceeded to follow them. They went straight to the front door of her dormitory.

I stood in the dark, far enough away not to be seen, as the guy again kissed Eri on her turned cheek. She faced him, said something inaudible for me, then took his hand and stormed inside.

-

At this moment I could have fallen on my knees and sobbed. But instead, in stunned silence I walked up to the door.

I wanted to, but I couldn't go inside. I couldn't ring the doorbell and confront her. I didn't wanted to believe my eyes that my girlfriend was cheating on me. I ... I had to be sure!

Eri was living on the ground floor with a small balcony on the back for drying laundry. With fast shaky steps I walked through the garden to her balcony. I dropped my bag and tried to see through the light lit window inside. Through the guardrails I could only see them both entering the room. Most was obscured by laundry and the rail.

Frustrated I decided to pull myself up onto the rail and drop silently behind some towels hanging outside. Carefully I peaked over the cloth. Behind the open door just covered with a movable fly net for fresh air I could see the guy standing only a few centimeters away from her at the other side of the room. Behind Eri was the bed along the wall.

I was already a head higher then her, but the guy overreached her at least by two. Eri was standing in front of him, barefoot, the blue skirt starting more then 30 centimeter above the knee revealing her smooth skin on her shapely legs. The inner thighs just a little visible with a hint of milky whiter skin were the sun usually didn't touch it. She had the small chin on her chest looking down, like in thought on her white dress shirt. The guy had one hand near her cheek and was playing with some hair which fell down in front around her face. Eris hands were kneading her skirt.

The guy was lifting her chin and kissed her on the lips. Just a peek, then Eri fell on one knee and said quietly: "Let's start here!!"

Her hands moved to his crotch and worked around with the zipper on his pants. The boy just gave a short moan as her hands touched his pants and bent his head back in expectation as Eri slowly fondled the guys cock out of his pants.

She looked at it, then rubbed up and down his dick. The guy gave a moan out and his erection lost his flaccidity.

Seeing my girlfriend giving a hand-job on her naked knees in her short skirt to another guy changed my mood from sorrow to anger... but also arousal. Pinned to the scene I watched as Eri moved her head over the penis and dripped a little spit on the guys cock. Then slowly lowered her lips on the helmet of his penis, and gradually engulfing his shaft with her mouth. Two three times she moved her mouth with a wet sucking noise up and down, before, for the first time, she glanced upwards to the guys face. He seemed clearly enjoying my girlfriends treatment. But Eri blinked short in surprise as the guys dick had already reached it's limited maximum size.

With a grim satisfaction of anger I laughed inside. I guess I only have a normal sized penis in western countries, but here from experience the average was smaller. This experience I had made before as I tried to use the standard Japanese labels and simply couldn't fit properly.

(Authors Tip: For anyone visiting Japan, buy the "United Colors of Benetton" condoms, they are an international label and therefore at least usable ;-P )

Eris face showed short puzzlement as she was used to my shaft. She looked a little dumb at the short plump penis in front of her before a grunting from the guy made it clear that the pause was not welcome. Eri put her lips on his cock again and continued sucking for the next minute.

By now I was so aroused I actually was massaging my erection through my pants. I watched as Eri moved from a one-knee kneeling position to both knees on the ground and moved a hand under her skirt between her pants. I could see how she was rubbing herself with an unknown ferocity and made a small jump as she like had pushed her fingers inside her body.

Usually I did do that to her, so I had never seen in from this position. After a few seconds I could hear the wet noise from her pants as she made her vulva soft by fingering herself. The view was so hot that my bulge was pressing so hard against my pants, I thought the zipper would give in. I really wanted to pull my dick out and rub myself off, but what kind of pervert am I?

In honesty I just fought a second with this thought, before my anger rose and I told myself:

"Fuck it, she is cheating on me, as if I care!"

I opened the zipper of my pants and pulled out my shaft. Slowly as Eri was sucking this guy's cock I rubbed myself off.

After a minute or so, the guy grunted loud, obviously getting close to cum. Eri pulled her head back in haste, and waited with gritting teeth. As his twitching wiener didn't expel any sperm she nodded short to herself. Then she signed long jumped up without a word, slid her hands under her skirt and pulled down her wet small panties. Astonished I watched as she swiftly lifted one , then the other naked cute leg out of her pants, without looking at the guy, crawled onto the bed and lifted her skirt above her butt into a doggy style position. I had a perfect view on her perky small round milky cheeks and the view of her engorged vulva. Liquid from her vagina was slowly dripping down her inner tights. All of it took only a second.

The guy, as well as I were short stunned at the abruptness of her movement, before it dawned to me that she didn't wanted to get the guys cum on her face and then being left out. Her purpose was his dick inside her, she had rubbed herself to hurry the process up...

With the new rising rage I dropped my pants as well to the ground. If any of her neighbors would have looked over the fence they would have seen me standing only in a shirt ferociously rubbing myself of. But I didn't care.

The guy grinned, dropped his pants as well until I could see the full small might of his penis, climbed with his knees into position behind Eris butt on the bed, put one hand one her right cheek and rubbed himself off while placing his penis close to her swollen lips, then grunted:

"I'm going in!"

Rapidly, Eri pulled her butt away, threw a glance at the guys dick, crawled on her stomach to a nightstand and pulled out a condom. She went back in position and handed the condom back to the guy. He grunted unhappy, but she just gave out a short "No!" and he pulled the rubber on.

A slight relief went through my body as he wouldn't do what I couldn't do...

His dick locked now squeezed into the rubber more sturdy but also shorter than before.

With a further grunt he put both hands on each cheek and pushed his dick against her entrance.

And missed...

I nearly laughed loud while rubbing of. The guy knew how to properly use a condom but obviously had not the most experience, well he was also just an 18 year old student. Eri just looked straight and pressed her lips together until he finally lead his penis between the wet lips.

She gave out a small moan as the penis penetrated her vulva into her body and the guy slipped easily inside her then pumped his hip forwards and backwards against her butt.

The sight was mesmerizing, I couldn't look away and felt pre-cum leaking on my hands as I was giving myself a hand job. Her butt always gave out a small smack when he hit his crotch against her soft posterior and sweat could soon be seen on his chest.

Eri closed her eyes and seemed to concentrate on the feeling of his dick penetrating her. With every deep penetration she gave out a small sign.

She clearly enjoyed the sex and the stimulation, but it was also obvious that it was only that. No trembling, loud moans I was used to get, no craving for me to come. The guy was also just pounding away without technique just aiming to feel good and come. Not like a proper gentlemen.

Like the egomaniac he was, the guy tensed up a minute later, pushed hard into Eri and came groaning in his condom. For the first time this evening I could hear Eri moan a little louder as his swollen penis finally reached some point of importance. But this pleasure was short lived as the guy gave two more trusts before he pulled out his softening erection and the filled rubber.

Eri sight again and now turned her head in the guy's direction. Looking at the filled condom and the sad cock behind it. The guy looked proud that he had nailed a new girl totally oblivious to Eri still for pleasure twitching vulva and her slightly glassy eyes of somebody waiting for the next wave of pleasure. He didn't even try to satisfy her ... this was the last straw.

I stood outside here with an ferocious erection, rage against the guy as well as my girlfriend and just watching her twitching wet vulva. It was enough.

I slid out of my shirt, pushed open the netted slide door and to the sudden shock of the guy stepped into the room. A naked western surprise with a raging erection startled the guy and Eri just starred at me in shocked silence.

Without stopping I stepped up to the bed, ignored the guy entirely, grabbed my girlfriends wet butt turned her to me and pushed my shaft with a wet gliding noise into her womb. With a loud moan Eri buried her head in a pillow as the unused size suddenly stretched her lips apart and filled her stomach until I felt her soft butt once more against my crotch. She panted audibly for the shock. But I would not let her come to term with the Situation. I grabbed her elbows and pulled her up, then put and arm around her belly, ripped of the shirt and massaged her breasts while grinding my dick into her butt.

I never had so much energy like in that moment. I turned her head towards me and forced my tongue into her mouth while her back was nearly bent in an U shape and my shaft was rubbing hard against the inside of her womb so you could feel my dick on the outside of her cute belly.

Eri kissed me back with desperate passion and only snapped her head forwards when the pleasure overwhelmed her and forced her into an orgasm.

"please... PLEASE!" she begged me as her body trembled a second time and I was still not about to come.

Finally when her legs caved in uncontrollably and drove her sweaty twitching body even harder on my shaft I allowed myself with a loud groan to shoot my semen into her unprotected womb. Twice and trice I trust deep inside her to coat her womb with my fertile load until her body gave in and she fell over whimpering from the pleasure of my swollen naked shaft inside her. I could feel the mixture of sperm and a little urine running down her thighs as she had lost full control over her lower body. I scooped up a little of the leaking semen and spread it like a lotion over her butt, back and even her hard nipples like marking my territory...

... then, with my penis still sticking inside her, I finally regained full conscience and turned my head to the guy...

Startled he starred at the shivering mess I had made out of Eri, just with my shaft...

... "go..." I said coldly.

The guy jumped up like hit by a car, rushed with his clothes in his hand to the door and left as fast as he could move with one leg in his pants.

For some time I just enjoyed the feeling of Eris ravished body, before I pushed her flat on her stomach, pushed my softening dick again inside her, laid on her back and put my arms in a close embrace around her wet soft young body.

After her body calmed down a little she grabbed my hand, kissed my fingers and said:

"I love you..."

-------------------------

Eri had actually been using the pill at the time, so several bareback insemination followed.

I found out that she had made a colleague slightly drunk and offered him to fuck her. She wanted to have more experience, she wanted to know how it was to sleep with another person.

It was hard to trust her afterwards but she never cheated again. Instead she offered me desperate to sleep with a stranger too to make up for it, but she wanted to be there. After all I was her boyfriend, and after this, her body was just made for one person... me.

She proved this by wanting me from this day to fill her womb with my semen everyday. She never wanted me to use a condom again unless she was off the pill. She wanted desperately to be pregnant with my child, but until she graduated we couldn't afford that...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Body Build for One

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 171 milliseconds