• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Blissful Reunion

Blissful Reunion

I am in a long distance relationship.

It is the kind of relationship I never dreamed I would be in, and frankly always assumed it was the kind that never lasted.

Despite the downsides it may have, not being physically next to each other, to hold and kiss every day, at the same time I wouldn't trade this for anything else.

Because it is him. He was an old friend I met in grade school. Thank god for social networking. After so many years, I found him again, all grown up. After getting reacquainted, he is now the man I fell so deeply in love with.

We have already been together for a year, and it was the week of our one year anniversary that we would finally meet in person again after so many years.

That entire year before then, I always imagined what it would feel like. To finally hold him in my arms, breathe in his scent, and kiss his sweet lips. Most of all, what his body would feel like pressed to mine; what it would feel like to have his hands caressing every inch of my body. Pinching, pulling, biting, sucking, and grinding each other to the point where he would thrust deep into me and drive me over the edge.

Now the moment has come, and our reunion was a moment I will never forget. The utter joy we felt to finally embrace each other and be together at last. It was better than I had ever imagined. After that, I couldn't stop touching him. At lunch I would wrap one arm around his. When we walked together, I would wrap my arms around him, and occasionally reach in and kiss him sweetly. It was almost as if I was reassuring myself that he was really here, and that he was real.

And indeed he was. Each time I touched him, kissed him. I felt the urge to have more of him growing steadily inside me. I would have to wait until we got to our hotel room first though. But by then, we would be alone, and I would have him all to myself. No distractions. Just the two of us.

We arrived at the hotel and checked in, leaving our bags in the car so we could find our room and get everything settle at the front desk first. We took the elevator up and found our room almost immediately. We opened the door and scanned the room, taking a mini tour of what would be our home for the next week. I sighed in relief and looked over at him. I knew then and there what I wanted to do. I walked over to him and wrapped my arm around him, pulling him in for a long sweet kiss. Our lips parted momentarily and we gazed in each other's eyes, smiling.

He captured my lips again. My hands ran up the back of his head, running my fingers through his fuzzy hair. I could feel him holding me very close, his hands on my back. I decided to go for it. I opened my mouth and gently slipped my tongue out, licking his lips. He did the same, and now we were truly tasting each other, our tongues caressing through our kisses. It felt really good. I could feel the wave of excitement slowly creeping through my body. I knew if I didn't stop now, we would start getting more into the moment, so much I would want to take him then and there.

We parted and I exhaled laughing. "OOOKAY we should probably get our bags!"

We did so and we were back in our room. Our next plan was to head out sometimes and go to the store and buy some groceries. Since we just arrived to our room though, we knew we could relax for a while before we did.

It kept happening though. We would find ourselves back in each others arms, diving in for more kisses. Each time got more intense. Our hands roaming, mine caressing his face, his running up and down my back. Then we would part and laugh again, claiming we should probably wait until tonight or even tomorrow since he still had jet lag. We would go about the room for a couple minutes, and then it would start all over again.

Slowly but surely we were caring less about restraining ourselves. We dove in for another passionate kiss, and that was when I felt it. His hand crept up and his fingers traced up my chest. It was so soft I thought I was going to go insane. His hand then wrapped around my breast, fondling me gently as we continued kissing. I felt it again, the jolt of electricity shooting through my body. I knew I wanted him. I wanted him so bad. But I still felt I should hold back for his sake. Unless he wanted to, and he pushed forward, I would go with it.

We eventually got to the bed, lying down beside each other. We continued kissing on and off. When we weren't, I was gazing in his eyes. Dark brown orbs like mine. So beautiful. I caressed his face, almost reassuring myself that he was really here in front of me, lying by my side, looking into my eyes so lovingly. It made me wanna kiss him more. I breathe in his scent as our tongues danced, so intoxicating. I moved my head up and his kisses trailed down my neck. Now this is what I was waiting for. I could feel his tongue against my neck, making me sigh softly as he proceeded to nibble and bite it, leaving little red marks all over the front. I lifted my leg and draped it over his, and his hand went up my chest again, groping and massaging my breasts.

His kisses went further down to the top of my chest. I sat up and pulled my shirt off, reaching over to take his off as well. We were already beginning to expose ourselves to each other, and yet we didn't care. Even though we were still holding back, we knew we wanted each other, now. I reached behind me and unclasped my bra, slipping it off before I instinctively reached up to cover myself. He laid me back down and pulled my hands off my chest, finally exposing myself to him. Both his hands were on my breasts now, massaging and leaning down to kiss them all over. It was then that he reached my nipples, kissing and licking them softly. He would alternate between kissing all around my breasts and then going back to my nipples, sucking them harder each time he went back to them. By this point I was moaning softly, jolts of excitement flowing through me as he sucked my nipples so hard I thought he was going to bite them off.

I pulled him closer to me, until he was in between my legs. His hand reached down and touched me above my skirt. I laid my head back and moaned softly as his fingers reached through my skirt and he started rubbing my crotch through my leggings. I could feel him pressing against my leg and I reached down to touch him above his pants. I could feel it already, how hard he was. His cock pointing up under his jeans. We stopped and looked in each others eyes for a moment.

"Do you want to?" he whispered.

"Maybe..."

"Up to you."

I smiled, looking into his eyes as I unzipped his pants and reached in to touch him directly. He closed his eyes and moaned softly at my touch. We began kissing again, feeling each other up more and more. It was driving me crazy. I could feel the arousal flowing out of me already, staining my panties. I lifted his undershirt up and off of him, leaving him in just his jeans. We held each other close for a moment, our bare chests pressed together, feeling each other's warmth. My fingers traced up and down, curling through his chest hair as he captured me in a deep kiss once more.

That was one thing I had noticed so far. We couldn't stop kissing. Our lips were already sore and puffy and yet we didn't care. We made out for a while, kissing and biting each others necks, and then he started grinding against me. My moaning became louder and my mind was already going into a lust clouded frenzy.

"You want it?"

I couldn't answer. He was making me feel so good I forgot how to speak.

He repeated, "You want it?"

I could hear him, and all I could answer was in the form of a soft moan. Again I thought about it. Should we? We did say we were going to wait until later. Maybe we should wait until the right time...

The right time?? Fuck it. There is no right time. It's whenever you want it to goddamn be, and right now, it definitely feels right.

"You want it baby?"

"Yes," I finally managed to whisper. "Take me... please..."

I then got up and started digging through my purse for my wallet. He snuck up behind me and continued massaging my breasts from behind, pressing up against my back. I sighed as he left more kisses down my neck. Goddamn, he almost distracted me from my task, but luckily I was able to find the condom.

I turned around to face him again and sat down on the bed. I was face to face with his torso and I reached down to undo his pants. I could already see him peaking out of his boxer briefs, and I couldn't help but blush. This was the first time he had ever been exposed to me, and soon I would be too. I pulled his pants and briefs down, setting him free and that's when I could see him pointing upright, slightly curved. I blushed as I handed him the condom so he could put it on. I watched him intensely as I reached down and pulled my own leggings and skirt off along with my now wet panties.

We lied back down on the bed, and he pushed my legs apart. If I wasn't so lost in his eyes I would've blushed at the fact that I was now fully exposed to him. But it didn't matter. Nothing did anymore, except for him. Us, together, about to become one. He reached down and placed his cock right outside my opening. There was no hesitation. After all the sexual tension between us the past hour, he finally pushed himself inside me.

I moaned softly as he thrust into me in a steady rhythm. It felt good, very good. Of course, it also felt different. We both had been in previous serious relationships that ended tragically, and this was the first time either of us had shared our bodies with someone else after that. As we continue making love, we were also adjusting to each other's bodies. Becoming acquainted. It was new, yet it was sweet.

It was because of this that neither of us really felt like we could reach our peak. I did feel something in the midst of him pounding harder into me. Then I realized, the way his cock was curved up, was rubbing me in a new way I hadn't felt before. Holy shit, he was rubbing my g-spot. I laid my head back and moaned loudly, enjoying the sensation. I lifted my hips up into him and a wave of pleasure flowed through me as I nearly yelled out. I knew I had come, thought it was not very intense, I could feel it and I relaxed my body.

He continued thrusting into me for a while, trying to see if he could come as well. I then offered to pleasure him another way. I got off the bed and had him sit on the edge as I knelt before him. I took his cock in my hand, stroking him softly as he closed his eyes and moaned. I lowered my mouth onto him, tasting him in all of his erotic glory, running my tongue up and down his length. He placed his hand on the back of my head, pushing himself further into my mouth. I began sucking him, making him moan louder. I could then taste something slightly salty, realizing I was milking some pre-cum out of him.

I went on for a while before we eventually stopped, and he reluctantly said he couldn't come. I assured him it was ok. It was our first time after all. We laid back down on the bed and held each other close. I rested my head on his chest, and suddenly I felt even more in heaven. The feeling of being near him, cuddled up in his arms, listening to his heartbeat. It was so amazingly comfortable.

"I could stay like this forever," I whispered.

"Me too baby."

-------

Later that night, we were relaxing on the bed. He was watching a video online and I was uploading some of the pictures and videos we had taken that day on my computer. At some point he had to pause his video and let it load because the WiFi was being slow.

Of course, I took this opportunity to lean over him and start kissing him softly. By now we had already gotten used to each other's kisses, and we still couldn't get enough. The feeling of our lips joined together, breathing in and tasting each other. It was pure bliss. We made out for a while until we could feel it building up again. A longing for each other's bodies. A wave of lust creeping down and flowing below our stomachs. This time around I felt a little more playful. I knew what he liked already, and I was determined to discover more.

I got off the bed and made my way to the other side of the bed to crawl right on top of him. We gazed at each other as I straddled him, adjusting myself so I was resting just above his crotch. I could feel it already through our PJ pants. He was hard, and pressed against me. I was already feeling the fiery buildup lingering in my pussy as I leaned down and captured his lips once more. His hands ran up and down my back as we kissed, causing a wave of pleasure to hit me as I began grinding against him.

I moaned softly. There was something about this moment that felt very erotic, more so than the first time we made love. I could feel my clit throbbing as it rubbed more against his hard on. I began rolling my hips in a slow steady rhythm, each caress of his cock against me getting hotter by the second. I could see in his face too, he was loving it just as much.

"I might actually go this time," he whispered, and I smirked. His hands found its way up to my breasts, pushing my tank top up and massaging and pinching my nipples. He leaned his head up and began to bite and suck my nipples again. making me gasp loudly considering they were still sore from earlier. God though, it felt so good. I leaned down and left small kisses all around his neck, stopping at the shoulder to suck gently as he continued to fondle me. And yet, we were still grinding. I knew it was time to take each other again.

I got up and retrieved another condom, handing it to him as I pulled his pants and briefs down and off him. I removed my own pants and panties as he slipped the condom on. Once he was ready, I climbed on top of him once more. This time I was going to ride him. I realized we were both still in our tank tops, but I didn't care. If anything, it made it more erotic, being half clothed. I lowered myself down onto him, reaching down to guide him straight into me. I felt every inch of his hard cock fill my pussy once again. I moaned loudly as we began rocking slowly together, his hands on my hips.

I looked down at him, watching him close his eyes and his face get tenser by the second. I began circling my hips, grinding them harder against him.

Oh my, what was this? Oh... oh my god. This position, me riding him. His cock was rubbing even better inside me. Deeper, harder against my g-spot. Oh god... this... feels... INCREDIBLE. I dare say this is even better than the first time, as beautiful as it was. This time felt much more erotic, passionate. He was fucking me, good and hard. I could feel my clit throbbing, aching to be touched. I reached down and started rubbing myself as I continued to ride him.

"You gonna come?" he asked in between pants of breath.

"I think so.." I managed to say before I let out a string of loud moans. God this felt so good.

"Me too..."

Yes, good. He began thrusting harder up into me, and we found a rapid rhythm that matched perfectly. We began whispering naughty things to each other.

"Harder... yes... right there... please god yes..."

"You like that dick in your pussy?"

"Yes... oh fuck..."

"Fuck... baby I'm gonna come... gonna go..."

Hearing his whispering voice as he stroked me long and hard with his cock was definitely what did it for me. I could feel myself reaching the edge as I rubbed my clit harder. He then reached up and began pinching and pulling my nipples. A few more thrusts and I finally felt it.

"Oh god, yes baby... FUCK... I'M CUMMING..."

I moaned loudly as the orgasm ripped through my body. Holy shit it was intense. VERY intense. I had to reach up and cover my mouth to mute the screams escaping my throat. All the while he was still thrusting into me. I looked down at him in my daze and could see him tensing up.

"Fuck... oh fuck baby... gonna cum..."

He suddenly thrust hard and deep into me and froze up. He closed his eyes and groaned softly, his mouth hanging open. I knew he was cumming, and though he was much quieter about it than I was, it was beautiful. He relaxed his body and laid back, gazing at me through the tired slits of his eyes.

"Good boy," I smirked, making him smile back. I then lied down beside him, lazily draping my leg over his.

We lay together for a while, holding each other close amid our afterglow. Our breathing decelerating back to a normal pace.

"Damn," I whispered. "The second time really is the best."

He smiled. "It sure is." He then held me closer, allowing me to listen to his heartbeat better.

"I love you."

"I love you too baby."

This was truly bliss. I knew how much I loved him before our reunion, and now I can truly confirm with how well we physically fit together, both erotic and non-erotic, that this is where I am meant to be.

With him, forever.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Blissful Reunion

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 70 milliseconds