• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Vegas Odyssey: The Seduction

Vegas Odyssey: The Seduction

123456

Author's note: This series is devoted to my wife, for whom it was originally written. It is both a history of our sexual life as well as my means of sharing our fantasies, with alterations to names and times to protect our friends, but both the fantasy and reality are/were spectacular enough to warrant sharing with others.

**This is a stand-alone story.** As it stands, this is the eighth in the series, and while an immediate sequel to "Vegas Odyssey: The Club," this story is completely different in plot and style, so again, you do not need to read the prequel to enjoy this one. It is entirely fictional, the second half of a sexually-charged epic tale I composed for my wife. If you are looking for a quick, sex-filled anecdote, this is not for you; this story is rather long and built around the people and sexual tension leading to sex, not just the actions. Still, I think it's rather good and I sincerely hope you do as well. And the finale is worth it, trust me. Enjoy.

*****

After our spectacular night at Club Aurora, we slept most of the day ordering room service and watching movies while we snuggled. After such an incredible, epic night that had run the entire gamut of detached sexual depravity coupled with immensely poignant emotion, we were totally drained of energy but couldn't be happier. Vivid memories of the night flooded back, bringing a smile to my face even as everything between my kidneys and knees ached, burned, or throbbed. Getting up to answer the door or the call of nature was gloriously painful. When she walked by naked to answer the door, I could hardly stand the pain of my body responding to her brazenness. When she came back, I made her put some clothes on...not for exposing herself to whomever was at the door, but to give my fried nerves a break.

She was holding our clothes from the night before, plus a small bag with a bottle the magical lotion and other salves from the Aurora. Turning on bad TV, we rubbed each other down and put on comfy, baggy clothes. Thus we wasted away the afternoon.

In the early evening we managed to make it down to the hot tub, where we settled in and held hands in the bubbling water.

"Normally, about now I would try to take your top off, but I really don't want to suffer through another erection right now."

She giggled and slid over to me, putting her head on my shoulder. "I love you."

"I love you, too, B-cup. We should do that again sometime."

"Mmm, definitely."

"Is that lotion helping?"

"Very much; I feel pretty good, actually."

"So do I, but I don't think I want to push it yet. And I think we have much to talk about concerning you in patent leather..."

But not right now, dammit. Another couple splashed into the hot tub, laughing and talking loudly. I was initially annoyed, but their banter was amusing, not just loud talking. He was giving her a hard time about not getting in the pool because it was too cold. Grinning, he mocked her pathetic-ness, which is what I would've done to Tori. For her part, the girl laughed playfully and told him to shut up.

People don't find me too friendly at first blush but Tori is sweet and disarming, so as usual these two took one look at my neutral expression and chose to talk to my better half instead.

"Sorry, did we splash you? I just wanted to get in the hot water; that pool is FREEZING!" said the girl, smiling at my wife. I took a look at her. She was a little younger and very pretty. She had short blonde hair falling just past her chin, bright blue eyes, and I would say at least D-cups. Cute girl, which means...yep, he was a looker, too. Curly light brown hair, good physique, chin stubble, etc. Good: Tori would have something to enjoy while I looked at the girl.

Tori smiled back, "No, you're fine. Are you guys staying at the Wynn or the Encore?"

"We're at the Wynn, which one are you staying in?"

"We're in the Encore. Where are you guys from?"

The women buzzed back and forth while the guys checked them out. Introductions-they were from Texas, which brought from Tori conversation about Austin, our college, truck commercials, bad music, and so forth while I sat by feeling superior for not being from that state. Inevitably the question came up, "Are you from Austin, too?"

I finally spoke up. "No, thank God, I'm from Colorado."

Now we talked briefly about how everything is better there (or at least that's what I talked about), but I preferred listening to the women chat, so I directed the conversation away from me back to inanity they would enjoy. They resumed talking about how nice Las Vegas was, how it was the other couple's first trip here, that they were engaged, which elicited much excitement from my wife. Conversation quickly flowed to wedding shit, which I had no interest in talking about, so I raised my eyebrows and made eye contact with Joshua.

"So what have you guys done so far here in Vegas?"

"Oh, the usual: went to a couple shows and did some gambling."

"Blackjack, poker, slots...?"

"Little of everything. I don't know enough about most of the other games to risk money on. What do you usually play?"

"I don't bother with poker here. I prefer craps."

His eyes lit up. "Really? It seems so complex, with all the action going on I really don't want to interrupt to have people explain it."

I nodded. "Yeah, I went to Rampart and walked up to an empty table. After an hour and only couple hundred down, I had a fair grasp of the odds and what bets to place. But the game is only fun with at least four other players. Unlike most other Vegas games, the crazier the players, the more fun it will be."

"I guess I'll give it a try tomorrow," he said. "Where did you go? The Rampart? Is that the castle casino across from MGM?"

"No, that's Excalibur. Rampart is off the Strip."

"We'll have to give it a shot."

I nodded, the side-conversation basically over. I turned my attention back to the womenfolk.

Tracy was looking interestedly at Tori. "You guys went over to the other side of the pool? What was it like?"

"That's the side we usually go to. It's nicer, because there are no kids, so the atmosphere is much more calm."

I realized they were talking about the European pool and while I was amused by Tracy's squirming, I decided to save her the trouble of formulating the question. "It's relaxed, everyone just acts normally. Swimming, sunbathing, sitting at the bar. Whatever. And it's not like everyone is walking around naked. Usually only a handful of women sunbathing take advantage of the 'European' aspect of the pool."

Tracy couldn't restrain herself. "Do you?" She asked my wife, eyes wide.

I glanced at Joshua. He, too, was staring at my wife. I had a pretty good idea what was going on in his mind.

Tori nodded matter-of-factly. "Of course. It's nice not having to worry about tan lines."

The pair continued to look at my wife, their brains moving a mile a minute. I suppressed a grin and shifted my weight, the movement drawing their attention from my sweetly smiling wife.

"Look, what are you guys doing tomorrow? Got any plans?" Both from the way he joked around with his fiancée and the fact that he would look me in the eye levelly, I knew he and I would get along well, and I knew Tori would have no problem spending more time with Tracy.

"Uh, no...I don't think so..." he looked to Tracy, who shook her head, returning his blatantly interested expression.

I turned to Tori. "Whaddya think? Want to meet up with these guys at the pool tomorrow, then show them around town? He doesn't know how to play craps, she's never seen the shops at the Venetian...?"

Tori nodded. "Yeah, we were talking about dance clubs, and I think we should take them to the Marquee club at Cosmopolitan."

"Oh, good call." I looked back at them, trying to maintain my neutral expression in the face of their visible excitement. "Would you guys be up for something like that?"

"Yes! Absolutely!" she said immediately.

Everyone chuckled at her enthusiasm, but Joshua was also nodding his head, so that was settled. I was actually looking forward to it, for even if this vacation was mostly for Tori and me to get caught up, I would say that we were already comfortable with 'us' again and hanging out with these two would be fun. Their excitement was contagious, like seeing Vegas through new eyes again, giving us the chance to show off our knowledge of the town. Plus, quite frankly, I was interested to see what Tracy looked like beneath her top.

We chatted for a while longer about the next day, coordinating a meet-up at the pool and all of the things they wanted to do. Eventually, however, the warm water and the previous night caught up with me and Tori, so we bid them goodnight. Tori winced as she stood and I helped her out of the tub. Tracy and Joshua watched as she walked stiffly over to the bench where our towels were sitting.

"Is she alright? She looks sore from something," asked Joshua.

"Yeah, we went to an all-night function last night and we're both a little worn out. We spent most of today sleeping in the room and eating room service. Coming down to sit in the tub was our only venture outside all day. Glad we did, though, it was great meeting you guys and tomorrow should be a lot of fun."

Tracy looked slightly perplexed. "What kind of 'all-night function' was it that made you both so sore?"

"Oh, we went to an orgy," I replied nonchalantly as I stepped out of the tub. Grabbing a towel, I smiled cheerfully at their shocked faces as I strolled after my wife. "Have a good night!"

---

We awoke feeling refreshed, almost in-tune with the local time zone, which was remarkable considering how much we had fucked with our internal clocks over the last week. Since we weren't meeting up with Joshua and Tracy for a few hours yet, we ate a light breakfast and went to the gym. I ran while Tori worked an elliptical machine, looking very fetching in a black sports bra and tiny cotton shorts. The physical exertion was perfect, flushing the remaining lethargy from our bodies just as the lingering soreness had disappeared during the night. After showering, I felt more relaxed than I had all week.

Rather than sit around in the room, we decided to go down to the pool early and get chairs for all of us in a good location. The pool was still virtually empty when we arrived, so we took a choice spot facing the sun's arc. I settled in, listening to a string quartet tribute to Tool as I took in Ronald Spector's evaluation of post-WWII Asia.

Though we couldn't hear them as they came through the gate, Tracy's energetic personality had the same effect on the pool's serene atmosphere as her splashy hot tub introduction had had the night before. I could see her mouth moving constantly as she spoke over her shoulder to Joshua, who spotted us first and pointed. Tracy saw us and gave a big, straight-armed wave. Joshua seemed a little miffed by her enthusiasm and I could read his lips, "Okay, calm down, they see us." She ignored him and started bopping her way over.

He shook his head, then gave me a "'Sup" chin thrust which I returned.

"Babe, they're here," I said to Tori, who was digging around in the towel bag.

My wife adores all things 'cute,' and Tracy definitely fell into that category. I knew Joshua wasn't really annoyed with her, just a little embarrassed by her public excitement. I could relate: I prefer the low profile, but when your fiancée looks like his did, personally I wouldn't really mind the attention she might attract with her attitude. Or with the little bikini strung around a fabulous body—I would guess she was a cheerleader or gymnast in school. Still, exhibitionism is sort of my thing, and I hadn't gotten a read on Joshua quite that well yet.

Tori stood to hug Tracy and their high-pitched chittering passed beyond the audible range into wordless buzzing, so I greeted Joshua instead. "Welcome to the mythical 'other side of the pool.'"

"Yeah, it's like the El Dorado of Boobs," he said sarcastically, looking around at the still mostly-empty area.

"If you consider this the Golden City, I know some strip clubs you should visit in Australia that might alter your scale."

He chuckled. "Good point. Maybe not El Dorado, more like Brigadoon."

"I'm impressed. Not many guys could link boobs with Rogers & Hammerstein as smoothly as you just did. Grab a chair and get settled. They start serving booze in thirty minutes."

The incessant buzzing rose and fell; I caught words like 'shopping,' 'spa,' and 'fingernails,' so I ratcheted up my selective hearing and returned to late-1940's Korea. I was rather surprised Spector had not mentioned Japan's nuclear program, which was based in Korea. The Soviets invaded the peninsula in 1945 pursuing that knowledge (among other things), directly leading to North and South Korea as separate nations. Maybe that was covered in another chapter.

Meanwhile, a subtle alteration to the buzzing clued me in to start listening to the girls. I was not disappointed.

"So how come no one is topless yet? Is there a certain time that's allowed?" Tracy's lowered voice had been the change I noted.

"Nope, it's allowed all the time," Tori replied.

Tracy looked unsure. "So...is there, like, a protocol or something?" she asked, looking around.

This time Tori didn't respond verbally, she just reached up and undid her top. Tracy's eyes shot open, then she guffawed. I made no effort to hide the fact that I was watching, but I sat quietly and discreetly still as Tracy reached up and untied the warp-around strings of her top, unwinding them around her torso and releasing her bare chest to the world. I had been mistaken: they were certainly DD's, and sat high on her chest with very little sag. The nipples were larger and pointy, but still very clearly defined and colored perfectly for her complexion.

I looked at Joshua on the other side of me. He was totally oblivious, lying prone with his eyes closed, rocking out to his iPod. I slapped him on the hip with my book, causing him to jerk up and give me a "What the fuck?!" look.

"Wake up, dipshit, you're missing the best part." I gestured with the book towards our topless women.

Both girls looked over at the whap my book made against Joshua's leg, but smiled as I looked back at them and Joshua sat upright, eyes wide. Tracy was looking at him with a big smile on her face and she shook her breasts at him a little, as if to point out they were out on display...like he didn't know already.

I also knew he was checking out my wife, who was looking at him. "Is that okay with you, Joshua?" she asked.

"Umm...yeah, sure. No, that's why we're here...it's cool." He stammered.

"Great," she smiled at him cutely before turning to me and putting a hand on my thigh. "I'm going to get a drink, would you like something, too?"

I grinned knowingly. "Sure, get me a mimosa."

"Ooh, that sounds good. You want to get one, too, Trace?"

"Sure! You want one, honey?"

"Uh, yeah, that'd be great."

The girls stood and put on their flip-flops, then strode off to the bar. Joshua's head locked onto them like a missile radar and I realized he probably hadn't noticed Tori's thong until now.

"Seriously, is this okay with you? Seeing your fiancée walking around at a hotel pool topless must be pretty shocking."

"No, it's totally cool. She wouldn't shut up about it last night after you guys left. I just wasn't sure she'd do it, since she's kind of a chicken about stuff like that."

I frowned at the back of his head. Tracy didn't seem like a chicken at all. Quite the opposite, in fact—he seemed like the conservative one. "Well, there she is, and you should be proud: she looks fantastic."

"Yeah, so does Tori..." This must've slipped out, because he tensed and quickly looked around at me, but I was nodding and still looking at the women. He relaxed and turned around.

We enjoyed the view for a while before he turned and spoke again. "So, uh, last night when you said you were sore from going to an orgy, were you serious?"

"Yep." I kept watching the girls, letting him fidget. He kept looking at me, questions almost visibly circling over his head. Eventually, I looked down at him like I had just noticed he was expecting me to continue.

"We're members of the club that held it. And technically, it wasn't just an orgy, although there was a room where that was going on and we certainly played a role there. More than that, however, it was a place to enjoy the full spectrum of pleasure to be found in one's own body..." I thought about it for a second, "As well as your partner's." I felt a little strange about describing it that way, but if I had to sum it up in one sentence, there it was.

He considered this for a moment. "How was it?"

I snorted. "How do you think it was?"

He was shaking his head, still deep in thought. "Man, I have no idea...something like that is totally outside my norm. Have you ever done that before?"

"This was our first time at the club."

"What about before that?"

I considered my history with Tori before answering. "Kind of, but not with strangers like that. We've participated in quasi-orgies and partner-swapping with friends from college, as well as one memorable afternoon with a physical trainer at our gym, but this was our first all-out event."

"That's crazy, man. I mean, I know a bunch of my friends sleep around on their girlfriends, and vice versa, but an orgy? Wow."

I shook my head. "I didn't say we were sleeping around. We've never cheated on each other. Those times with our friends were with each other. Open relationship, not sneaking around."

He chewed on that. "Damn. I mean, I've heard of that, too, I just didn't think people our age did that. Same thing with orgies. What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas, right?"

I shrugged, pointedly sidestepping the cliché. "For the extreme stuff, maybe. But for the rest of the things you do here, it stays with you, but I mean that in a good way: this place encourages you to do things you normally wouldn't, which more often than not turns out to be something you've been missing in your life because you had no idea it was out there. Take your fiancée's glorious nudity over there: would you two have considered doing that for the first time at a European pool in, say, Miami?"

He shook his head.

"But would you now?"

He thought about it for a split-second before nodding in agreement.

"There you go. This place has just opened up a new facet of your relationship."

"Is Vegas the first place your wife went topless at a pool?"

"In daylight, yes. We've been to hot springs in Colorado where clothing is optional after dark. But for true public display, it was at this very pool two years ago. Now, whenever we come here, this is the only pool we visit. Tan lines are attractive in their own way, but it's even hotter when they're only on the bottom. The implication is pretty sexy." He was nodding absently, watching the women walk up, drinks in hand. "Just a suggestion: Tracy would look great in a thong."

He smiled broadly as the girls approached. "Oh, she does. I think we might have to pick one up before we leave."

"What are you two smiling about?" Tori asked, handing me my drink.

"Nothing, dollface." I held up my glass in a mini-toast. "To Vegas: what happens here...is awesome."

Joshua laughed. "Here, here." Everyone clinked and took a drink.

"So what were you two talking about?" Tracy asked.

"Oh, he was just telling me about all the sheep he fucked at his college," Joshua said.

"And Joshua was trying to explain why he paid for a high school education at his," I quipped.

"Okay, okay, stop it, you two," Tori cut in as Tracy laughed. "You guys have both graduated, you don't have to be rivals anymore."

123456
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Vegas Odyssey: The Seduction

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds