• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Sex and Stars

Sex and Stars

Bringing a guy I like to a park at night. I Grab his hand and guide him to an empty field inside a park. There in the middle of the grass field he grabs me at the waist and kisses me... passionately, slowly and gentle. My tongue melts with his... slowly I lose myself... Finally I end the kiss to get my breath and we smile at each other. He takes my hand and guides me to a clean open spot to lie down on. As we lie down in the field of grass, hand in hand I look up at the sky filled with stars, twinkling brightly. He tells me something really sweet... I look at him and he looks back at me... losing myself in his gaze, seeing the stars twinkle in his eyes thinking how perfect we are now.

I want to reward him for making me feel so wonderful, so I stand up and pull my panties off underneath my favorite sundress. He looks at me with a wicked grin. His grin is a sign that he likes what I'm doing. I kneel down over his body and press my hands on his shoulder. Slowly I move my head towards his and passionately kiss him again. He puts his hand through my hair and feels up inside my dress with the other hand, feeling up my thigh and stroking near my pussy. I feel something poke against my leg. I move back a little and see a bulge in his pants. I look him in the eyes again and he gives me a nod, telling me he wants me to go on.

I unzip his pants and take his cock out. He is big, a big toy just for me... I move my body to line up my pussy with his cock and sit down on him. Slowly I go down while his cock is sliding into my pussy... Gently I let all of my weight do the work and let his cock go all inside of me. So deep and so good, we feel as one and I love him so much. I look down and see him look up to me with lust filled eyes... I throw myself at him and push my tongue inside his mouth for a deep kiss. During the kiss I start to move slowly on his large cock, lifting myself up a little and go down again. I slowly keep riding his cock and feel my pussy tingle. I feel so excited, so aroused and so in control. I pick up pace and start riding faster, we break our kiss while he puts his hands between my ass and waist. I still bend over him and feel him kissing and licking my neck.

"Oh god you're so sexy," he whispers into my ear... making me so horny.

I wanted to reward him and be a good girl for him, so making him feel good is making me feel wonderful and sexy.

I push my head back and look down on him. I smile down on him and he smiles back at me. I want him so much... I unbutton his shirt to reveal his sweaty gorgeous chest and feel my hands up and down on his six pack. His chest feels so tight and strong, I don't want to let go of him. I keep my hands on his chest and he has put his hands on my waist... I push my head back and increase the rhythm and start fucking him much faster now. His cock and all of him is mine, devoured by my pussy, so wet... it slides in and out so easily, lewd noises escape every time I go up and down on his cock. My moans are starting to catch up and with every thrust I hear myself moaning with lust from my orgasm.

Looking down I can see he is coming soon, so I keep looking into his eyes until he tells me he needs to cum. I move away and grab his cock in my hand and start stroking him until he starts coming over his chest, making a river of sperm between his muscles. I touch his chest with my finger to spoon up a little bit of his sperm. I put the finger inside my mouth and taste his delicious fluids. With one arm I keep my hair out of my face while I lick and slurp up all of the remaining sperm on his chest. Feeling his sperm, sweat and his chest on my tongue... And swallow every bit of sperm in my mouth.

I lay down while he puts his arm around my waist and pulls me to him. I snuggle up against his chest. We are cuddled up in a wonderful afterglow, reminiscing what just happened for the rest of the night while we stare together into the starry sky.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Sex and Stars

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 610 milliseconds