• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Quinn Ch. 07

Quinn Ch. 07

Per my usual MO, I will be starting this chapter right off the previous. I do suggest reading the earlier chapters to get a sense of the characters and a grasp of what Quinn has gone through to get to this point. There may be some minor mistakes and regionalisms, but I hope you still find this a fun erotic read and hopefully enjoy it with one hand occupied. ;-)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Once we were in my room, Dez took over. His kisses covered my body and his large hands toured my form. He took me to the bed and I crawled in shaking my butt at him. He laughed lustfully. It was a deep rumbling that excited me even more.

"Do you have any lube," Dez asked, "I won't lie to you Quinn; it's gonna be painful even with it, but won't even be possible without it."

I reached over and opened the drawer in my bedside table. "I have some Astroglide," I said, handing him the little bottle.

He climbed into bed with me, kissing and caressing my aroused young body.

"Doggie-style would probably be easiest, at first," Dez suggested.

I nodded in agreement. I was nervous, no scratch that, I was scared. He was big in every way and the missle between his legs was no exception. It was long, thick and menacing. I rolled over onto my hands and knees, presenting my little butt to his approving gaze. Dez lined up behind me and squirted some of the lube into his hand. He stroked his cock, getting it slick and hard. Then, he used the hand to lube up my tunnel. He worked in one finger, then two, and spent several minutes sawing into my hot ass, getting my channel wet and ready. Dez placed the head of his turgid prick against my tight opening and began to push forward.

He really took his time as he slowly entered my hot hole. It took more than ten minutes to get it in. Dez was being as gentle as possible, but it still hurt. I gritted my teeth and clawed at the sheet, and still could not stop more than a few tears escaping from the pain. Once he was buried to the hilt, he simply held it there. I could feel his arousal pulsing; it had to be torture to not move at all. I clenched and unclenched, making myself used to him. My breathing was heavy and my body felt bloated with Dez's large manhood throbbing inside me.

"Okay," I whispered raggedly.

He slowly pulled out, only a little, before pushing himself back in. It felt better than I was prepared for and I moaned in approval. Dez gripped my hips and attempted a more forceful thrust. It felt so good. All the long minutes Dez had taken sliding into me and allowing me to adjust to his massive meat was about to pay off.

I arched my back as Dez thrust forward, finally claiming me. He owned me at that point. He was staking his claim by planting his flag pole. His big hands clutched my slender hips. I could hear his grunts of pleasure even over my own moans and whimpers of delight. His rod assaulted my tunnel, but the pain and the pleasure were exquisite. He still tried to be tender, and took his time building us up to a quicker rhythm. He was huge and he was in a position to hurt me if he wasn't careful.

Soon, his slick pre-cum and the Astroglide had me totally wet and Dez was able to take full advantage of my up-turned ass. He gripped my white cheeks and growled as he pushed his hot tusk into my yearning chasm. My nipples were rubbing the soft cotton sheets with each pumping thrust and it added more sensations to this rapturous experience. My moans filled the room and went out the open window to echo with a wolf song across the desert skies.

The last time I had sex in this bed, it had been a slow joining late at night with Becca. Now, here I was with Dez enjoying a much hotter, more intense coupling. Last time, I had fucked Becca sensually; this time, Dez was fucking me senseless. I reached back, spreading my cheeks lasciviously. My head rested on my pillow as he speared me over and over. I lost track of time as my cock shot its load into my sheets.

I squirmed beneath him for about ten more minutes, before Dez slowed and gently withdrew his still hard member. I looked over my shoulder at him questioningly.

"Oh, I'm not done with you," Dez said lustfully, "I want to be looking you in the face when I cum. Doggie-style was just easier to start with, but now I want to fuck you right."

Oh my God. Did he really just say that? My cock sprang up with new life as my arousal spiked. Dez flipped me over onto my back. He settled himself between my spread legs and guided that slickened cock back into me. I unconsciously covered my cock with my hands, discreetly hiding my secret. Dez shook his head. He took my hands and placed them around his neck.

"You have no need to hide from me, Quinn," Dez whispered sweetly.

Slowly at first, but ever increasing in tempo, Dez began fucking me in earnest. Our bodies were coated with a sheen of sweet sweat. Dez's face went through a sexy series of contortions. Sometimes, he would gaze into my eyes intently for a few minutes and other times; he would throw his head back and moan.

"Oh God, I'm going to cum again," I wailed.

Dez urged, "Do it, Quinn. Cum for me."

My little cock spasmed and a lighter second load shot up onto my stomach. Dez's muscled torso slid over my penis making it empty onto my skin. His own pumping form spread the slick fluid around on both our abs. That was it for him. He cried out once more and pulled out, jacking his cock fiercely.

The first shot went over my head, the second hit me in the chin, the third landed on my left boob, and the rest dribbled out onto my stomach and across Dez's clutching fist. He face looked like he was in intense pain, but I knew better. He flopped down on his back next to me, breathing heavily. He regained his composure quickly however. I rolled over, alongside him and put my arm across his chest.

"Are you sure you're an athlete," I teased, "You seem awfully spent from tangling with little ol' me."

"Bitch," he said, grinning, "You could kill man with that hot little body you know?"

We lay there, cuddling until we had fully recovered. We both got up and he went downstairs to gather out clothes and put the snacks away. I stripped my sheets and put on fresh ones for us. We met up in my bathroom and climbed into a nice hot shower together. Dez went down on me, but I was too spent to rise to the occasion. I did give him a nice hand job while he soaped my body. Groaning, he shot a small load that was quickly washed away in the steamy enclosure.

We dried off and hopped into bed, still nude. We were both exhausted and drifted off quickly with Dez's big body spooned up against my back. He arm was banded around my waist and his face was nestled in my neck. My smile was full and genuine as I went to sleep.

Sometime in the night, I awoke and felt that his big member was already up. It was still dark out. I shifted my legs and arched my back to line my butt up with his shaft. I took the long prick in my hand and guided him to my entrance. I pushed back onto him and after last night, he slid into me much easier.

It was still a big intrusion and I don't think my body would ever become completely accustomed to it, but it was still pleasurable as well. Dez stirred as I rocked my ass back and forth on his hardened meat.

"Damn, Quinn, that's awesome," Dez murmured sleepily.

"Shh. Just stay still, babe," I whispered, "I got this."

His hand shifted to my hip while I pushed back and forth, sliding his turgid rod in and out. This was a slow sensual joining, like I had experienced with Becca. After about ten minutes, he moaned quietly and jettisoned his jism into me. He was out like a light even before he finished cumming. I let his softening tool slip out and I snuggled back against him, as I too, regained sleep.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

When I woke up the next time, it was light out and the clock said it was 8:13 am. I slid out of bed quietly as to not wake him. I pulled on a pink nightgown with lace at the bodice and hem and padded down to the kitchen. I rummaged in the cabinets and the pantry and got out the stuff to make breakfast. I was famished. I figured Dez would be too.

I had several pancakes ready, a big plate of scrambled eggs finished, and was getting the last of the bacon out of the pan when I heard Dez come into the kitchen. I had been hoping to take him breakfast in bed, but here he was instead. He had on just his boxer briefs and his body was gorgeous in the morning sun.

The pink nightgown didn't really cover much of my butt and I had expected to make it back upstairs before he awoke so I wasn't wearing any panties either. I was standing at the stove with my back to him when he came in.

Dez whistled and said, "Dayum! Quinn, you look so hot and feminine, you just might make me turn straight."

Giggling, I said, "Let's hope not." I turned to face him and my little penis was completely exposed under the lacey hem of the nightgown.

I turned off the stove and set the plate of bacon on the counter just as Dez swooped in. He had shucked his underwear. His hard cock nudged against me as he pulled my hair away and kissed my neck and sucked my earlobe. My body responded instantly. My nipples became hard granite points against the silk and my penis created a small tent at the bottom of the gown.

Dez thumbed and tugged my sensitive peaks and his big tool rubbed along my soft butt cheeks. I whipped the nightgown off and leaned over onto the cool marble counter top. The cold stone felt great against my flushed skin. Dez reached down and spread my ass. He rubbed his pre-cum soaked cock against me. He pushed forward and my body once again accepted him.

The food got cold while Dez pummeled my ass. The slapping of our sweaty skin echoed in the kitchen and out mutual moans accompanied the erotic sound. My perky tits were once again teased by the sensation as Dez's thrusting body caused them to slip back and forth across the counter. He reached around and fondled my erect little rod. I shot into his hand almost immediately. He pulled out and used his cum covered hand to jerk off on my butt. It was a good thing too, because this was another good sized deposit he spewed onto my pale ass.

I reheated the food and we ate, but that Saturday was a day filled with sex. We would be satisfied for a while, but he would get aroused again and we would fuck in whatever room we were in. We did it in the living room again, with me on my back. On one of the loungers outside, on the back patio, I got to ride his big cock. He even took me doggie-style again against the dryer when I went to get the sheets from the laundry room.

He climbed under the table and sucked my cock while I tried to eat a sandwich for lunch. I orally enjoyed his rigid pole during one of our numerous showers. By the time he gathered his clothes late Saturday afternoon, we were completely spent. I wondered how long it would be before either of us could even get another erection.

Dez leaned against the door frame, "I had a great time, Quinn."

"Me too," I admitted.

"You are so hot," Dez told me, "Can I ask you out? I want us to be to be together, exclusively."

"That might be tricky, babe," I answered, "Becca knows what I am. If we get together, she'll figure it out pretty quickly about you. If she told Hector about me, then he'll know too."

"I don't care who knows," Dez said, "I may not be telling everyone, but I won't hide from it. I like you and I want you."

"What about me being the solution," I asked, "Everyone thinking I'm the perfect girlfriend and no one knowing that I'm a boy...kind of."

Dez smiled and kissed me again, "I know Hector and Becca, They are good folks. They would never do anything or let anyone do anything that might hurt you. Josh is lucky he escaped unscathed somehow. Having your boyfriend outed would hurt you. We can trust them; I know it. Now, I really have to be going."

We kissed one more time before he hopped in his Camaro. It was a hot looking machine, black with red racing stripes and black rims. It was sexy ride and totally suited him. I watched him until he turned at the end of our long driveway and was out of sight.

I tidied up the house and re-cleaned my room. I took Quayd's movies back out to his place. I even straightened up his little house too. I was full of energy. The exciting night and this whole day had me reinvigorated.

I showered again, tugged my hair up into a ponytail and pulled on a black Victoria's Secret tank top and some tight black yoga pants. I painted my toes a cute pink color before I just couldn't wait anymore. I called Becca.

"Hey, chica, what's going on," Becca asked as she answered her cell.

"Well, I'm no longer officially single," I laughed. I couldn't contain my happiness. I was with a hottie that completely accepted me.

Becca surmised, "So DeSean asked you out."

"Yea," I said, "How did you know?"

"I've seen him at your locker, ya little flirt. The way he was looking at you, it was only a matter of time," Becca told me. Then she asked, "Does he know?"

"He does," I answered.

"Wow. I never would have thought it. Not that it matters but, there is a stereotype in your mind ya know. Like you and the transgender thing. You always think of trannies and being mannish in the movies and stuff. You are more of a girl than I am," she laughed. "I haven't told Hector anything. I don't think I will. For you guys," Becca stated.

I told her, "Dez said he trusts you guys. I don't think he'll mind if you tell Hector. Linda knows, and Ike too, I think."

"Just the same, I think Hector is better off not knowing," she laughed, "He's a guy. They like to joke around. All it takes is one ill-timed joke and poof: all ruined."

I agreed, "Okay. I'm still Quinn the girl to Hector."

Becca said, "I'm such a bitch, I haven't even said how happy I am for you, chica. Now we can go one double-dates again and just the four of us hanging out. I'll bet Dez is great in the sack too. That boy is fine."

"He is fine. But hands off, chica, he's mine," I laughed, remembering the first day when Becca introduced me to Hector, "And he is even finer in the sack."

Becca screamed, "Holy shit! That is insane. Details, bitch, details."

Becca kept me on the phone until I gave her a play by play of my weekend with Dez, ending with him asking me out before he left. I could hear her moan into the phone during a few of the hotter parts of my story. It was a hot series of events and it sounded like she was enjoying herself while hearing it from me.

By the time I hung up, it was official. Dez and I were now the newest couple at school. He didn't hang out with us before class because he was usually in the weight room by then. He would, however, stop by my locker between each class and offer to carry my books to classes we shared. The word spread and everyone was happy for us. The issue with Josh faded and he and Kennedy could relax and be happy together.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Mom and I spent Thanksgiving with Quayd, Tammy and their friends, but Mom was able to meet Dez the following weekend. They got along real well; they are both such charmers. I met Dez's parents the week after that. I could see where DeSean's good looks came from. His dad, Erwin, is dreamy. His mom was a large smiling woman and is so funny. I really enjoyed meeting them.

Erwin is an avid skier. He wanted me to try it and insisted that Dez take me for some skiing before the Christmas holiday crowd. We agreed and Erwin made all the arrangements through his travel agent. He got us a great rate and the week before Christmas, we were at a gorgeous mountain resort. We convinced Quayd and Tammy to join us. We had two big suites. We filled the days with runs down the slopes and the evenings with romantic times in front of a cozy fire. By that I mean, Dez taking me in front of the fireplace in our room.

I loved being pushed into the bear skin rug by my thick sexy man and his probing tusk. He would place my legs over his shoulders and grind me sexily until we both would mingle our cum on my tight belly. We would take a quick shower then go meet Quayd and Tammy at one of the outdoor hot tubs. Hot bubbling water and cold bubbly in a glass is the perfect way to end a day on the slopes.

Quayd and Dez got along famously. They talked football and Quayd talked to Dez about colleges and made a strong case for his alma mater, which Dez considered seriously. I was glad to spend more time getting to know Tammy. She and Quayd seemed pretty serious, so it seemed prudent I get to know her. Thanksgiving had been so busy and we had only just met; we didn't get much time to chat. She and I got to visit most of the shops at the resort and in the nearby town together; we had a blast. The four of us wanted to hit a couple of the clubs, but Dez and I are both underage, so we just snuck some champagne in the hot tub at night.

I was sad when we finally parted way at the airport. We all hugged and promised to stay in touch. Dez took me home. I kissed him in the driveway by leaning into his window and pulling him roughly to me. He smacked my ass when I turned to leave and grinning, he pulled away. I watched until he turned and went inside. The house was all decorated for Christmas. Mom had been busy.

"Ta-da," she exclaimed when I went into the living room.

"Wow! It looks great, Mom," I gushed.

The tree was up and decorated tastefully. She had hung the garland, the twinkle lights, the stockings and the mistletoe all over the house. It was gorgeous.

"This will be your first Christmas as a girl," Mom said, smiling, "Now you get to see me do Christmas the way I know best: Girlie Gifts Galore!"

"It will also be my first Christmas with a boyfriend," I pointed out, "I can hardly wait."

It was true. I was looking forward to this Christmas more than any other. So many good things were in store.

To be cont...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Quinn Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds