• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Slut Got Fucked

A Slut Got Fucked

One fine Sunday evening I was busy masturbating, playing with a dildo vibrator in my cunt, suddenly the doorbell rang so I plopped it out of my pussy... just put on my loose cotton top and shorts without underwear and hurried to open the door... I saw three men standing with backpacks I didn't know them... they told me that my best friend had sent them to me... so I called up my friend and was told that these men were his family friends and were new In the city and they didn't book hotels and my friend was out and would return the next day noon. So he requested me to let them stay in my house just for the night... and I agreed.

I ushered them in and they sat down on the sofa... I was moving to the kitchen when one of them called me and said they have brought something for me... I was surprised.

The gift was nothing but a bottle of contraceptive pills... their gift shocked and embarrassed me... one of them stood up and came behind me holding my hands in his and said that it wasn't difficult to make out that I was a slutty whore because of the wet patch on my pant near my cunt and perked nipples which could be seen through my cotton top... the other two also stood up and they surrounded me... made me gulp three pills... I was numb... in a jerk they tore away my top and pants, tied my hands with the torn top. They came in front of me and played a music on their phone and asked me to jump, jiggle my tits and sway my hips as the music played. After a few minutes the music stopped and the next moment one of them started fingering my wet pussy while the other two slapped my tits pulled my nipples and sucked on my boobs as I stood there struggling in vain. As I neared my orgasm he stopped fingering me and ordered me not to cum.

I saw them taking their hard cocks out... I could see precum glistening on the dickheads. Then it all started... one of them came up and rubbed his precum on my lips as lipstick and then went back. He started to thrust his cock in my pussy and one other pushed his cock in my mouth and the third one played with my boobs... they fucked my face and pussy.the one fucking my mouth came first and he asked me to keep his cum in my mouth while he went and brought a big glass bowl and then asked me to pour it there as soon as I did so, the cock fucking my pussy plopped out and again I was asked not to cum though I was near my orgasm. He came in front and put his cum in my mouth and again I drained it in the bowl as per instruction... the three of them took turns fucking me but never let me cum.

When they grew tired and sat on the sofa and I lay on the floor. They asked me to pick up a cucumber and a banana. I sat back on the floor and they instructed me to put the cucumber in my pussy and keep moving it in and out of my cunt. As I reached my orgasm, I had to beg them to let me cum. the three men sat rubbing their cocks while I begged... They kept laughing at me and calling me a dirty bitch, a whore, a cumsocket. They asked me to put the whole banana in my ass and then I could cum. with lots of pain and difficulty I pushed the whole banana in my ass hole and in a jerk I started cumming as my best orgasm hit me. they brought the bowl, made me squat on it and let the doggy cum flow into it... the bowl was almost full with cum... I told them I wanted to piss... I went to toilet with them following... they forced me to pee in front of them as they laughed aloud.

As I came out after peeing, they asked me to ride their cocks one by one while rubbing the other two cocks with my fingers... this time they let me cum as one filled my pussy with his cum and other two sprayed their cums on my body and face. Then they made me masturbate again for some time but stopped me every time I went near my orgasm. Then the other two men fucked me again cruelly while the third kept hitting my tits and fingering my clit... they also came in my pussy one by one. My pussy was flooded with their cum and my own juices.

They didn't let me wash myself and forced me to sleep like that covered in cum with my pussy full of cum and sealed my pussy hole with the buttplug that I had.

Monday morning when I woke up I saw them standing with the glass bowl of semen from last night. They made me stand and applied the cum from bowl on my whole body even in my hair and lips... then they forced me to put my face in the cum and asked me to lap up the rest of it from the bowl with my tongue just like a bitch... I cried but I had to do it. While I ate their cums they got dressed up to leave... they warned me not tell anything to my friend else they would tell him what a bitch I am...

Before they left they told me that the next time they came to my house they would bring their other friends with them to breed me and said they would come to visit me very soon.

I looked at myself through the mirror couldn't even recognize my cum-covered body and face.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Slut Got Fucked

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds