• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Massage for Traveling Wife

Massage for Traveling Wife

I travel all the time for work, leaving my wife home to take care of our three children by herself. On the rare occasion that my wife is the one far from home in a hotel room, I always want her to come back to a clean home feeling refreshed. This year she had a conference in Seattle on the other side of the country and with everything going on, it had been hard to connect physically or emotionally lately. I wanted to send her a special gift so she'd know I was thinking of her.

I'm home on the couch finally putting my feet up after getting everyone to sleep when my phone rings.

"Hello, honey!" I say after checking the caller id.

"What is this about?" my wife asks.

I check my watch and smile. Right on time.

"There is a man here claiming you hired him to give me a massage?"

"Surprise!" I say, switching from my phone to my headset. I smile and settle in.

"Ok, I guess you can come in." I hear her say in the background.

"This is unexpected. What did I do to deserve this?"

"You do everything. Every day. And I just wanted to surprise you with a treat. You are never the person kicking back on the king size bed in the peace and quiet and I want you to get the most from it. Um. I guess there's something I should mention."

"Can it wait? He's all set up." I can hear her talking to him, discussing what to leave on, where to lay, etc.

"Well, do you have your headset handy? It's boring here and I'd love to just sit here and listen to you breathe."

"You are a weird dude. But sure. Hold Please."

I can tell she's smiling as she gets organized and the big sigh as she lays down on the massage table.

"Honey, the thing is that Charles there does a very complete massage. I hired him specifically because of his experience and he and I made an arrangement that he's going to go as far as you want and no farther. But there's a catch."

"As far as I want and no farther?" She asks between little moans. "What does that mean?"

"Well, you'll see. But the catch is that when he asks you a question, before you say yes, you have to ask me. Otherwise, you just lay there and enjoy yourself. He's promised not to talk too much so you don't feel weird. I know you don't love strangers touching you."

"Whatever. It feels so good. Just... let me enjoy it."

I go quiet and listen to her breathing and the sounds of Charles massaging her back. My heart is racing because I know what's coming but I'm trying to enjoy the process with my beautiful wife who is clearly having a nice time. Ten minutes go by before I hear mumbling on the phone.

"Honey, he's done with my legs and he says I have to ask you if he should lift the towel and work on my, um, upper thighs."

"Does it feel good? Do you want him to?"

"Yes."

"Then it's fine. Please go ahead."

More talking and mumbling. I can hear her making little growling moans now. I'm sure he's kneading the seams between her beautiful full ass and thighs.

"Uh, honey, he's asking if it's ok to massage my 'glutes'."

"Does it feel good? Do you want him to?"

"Well, yeah. It feels good and he's got really good hands. And I don't know. With you on the phone, I think its ok, right?"

"It's fine with me. Just let me know how it's going and enjoy yourself."

"mmmmm" she says.

I've slipped my hand into my shorts now and am absently playing with myself. I can't remember what I was watching on tv so I shut it off so I don't miss a whisper on the phone.

"mmm mmmmm gasp!" I hear. A little gasp and she goes quiet for a second. "Honey, he brushed my, my um, ass, you know. That was the noise."

More mumbling ensues.

"Baby," she's a little out of breath now "He wants me to roll on my back so he can do the front. Um, is that ok?"

"What are you wearing? What will he see?"

"Well, I was wearing a towel but you said I could take that off and now I'm, well, naked. I guess he'll see everything."

"Is that ok with you?"

"I guess. The massage feels so nice and he's being very professional, so I think it's fine."

"Ok, then."

There is much rustling and clatter as she rolls over. She giggles a little. She mumbles something and he mumbles something back.

"It's kind of bright in here so he gave me a night mask. I feel sort of... exposed?"

"Relax, honey. He knows what he's doing."

Now she's feeling a little more chatty and nervous. I can tell. She's telling me everything and giggling a little.

"Um, he's doing my legs and it feels really good. He's using this oil? It's lavender. It smells really nice. Um. Oh.. He's um, OH! Oh, sorry, he was moving up my legs but then, um, he's moving up to my belly. And, mmmm, oh, my shoulders and, um, upper chest."

"Uh huh." I say, amazed by how husky my voice is now.

"Um, baby, he wants to know if I want him to do my breasts." She says really fast, like she wants an answer now.

"Well..." I say, deliberate and slow.

"Well?" She asks. "He's waiting."

"Do you want him to?" I whisper.

"Yeees." She whispers back.

"Ok."

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmm." She moans. She's starting to lose control of her body, I can tell. She doesn't always love her breasts to be touched but when she's really turned on, it takes her over the edge. "I think, I think..." she says and then I hear the sounds of her cumming. Just a little one, but I can hear it in her breath.

"Mark," she says, after she's recovered a bit. "Are you still there? He wants to know if it's ok to massage my hips and, um, pelvis."

"Do you want him to, baby?"

"Yes, you know how my hips have been since the kids. I don't know if I want him to, you know. But the muscles would be nice."

"Ok."

She's really groaning now. Charles and I talked through the whole process on the phone so I'm holding my breath for what's coming next.

"What? What??" I hear her ask. "I'm sorry, I'm not... What?"

"Mark, he says to ask you if I want a happy ending. What is this?"

"Well, baby, I told you he'd go as far as you wanted and no further. I checked him out. He's a masseuse and an escort and he's drug and disease free. He also has a very large penis."

"Mark, is this really ok with you? I know you set this up and I'm more relaxed than I've been in years, but is it ok?"

"We keep talking about having experiences before we get old and I think here is this beautiful woman that I keep all to myself. I'd really like to let you off the hook for an hour and let you just be you. Not married you, not mom you, just sexy woman you. Consider this the threesome we sometimes fantasize about but never organize. Let him make you cum. And let me hear it. Is that ok with you?"

"I think if I don't cum, I'm going to explode."

"Tell him it's ok."

"It's ok," I hear her say to Charles. And then I just hear moans. Moans and moans interspersed with nonsensical words and sounds.

"Mmmm, oh god, yes, oh, oh god, mmmmmmm, please, yes, please. Oh Mark, oh Charles, oh thank you both, oh god. Mark? Mark???"

"Yes, baby," I say, my cock in my hands, as hard as I ever remember it being.

"He said to ask you if he should fuck me. And I know what you said but I've never cheated on you ever in twenty years but I also want him to do it so bad and I don't know. I don't know. And he's showing me his cock and baby, you were right, it's so big and I don't even care about that but god, he either needs to fuck me with it or leave, baby, oh baby, he stopped touching me until you answer and oh god, I need someone to touch me. You, somebody, NOW!!"

And I picture her there, my beautiful wife, and all I want is for her to feel amazing. As amazing as she makes me feel all the time and I think how much she deserves this for being everything I ever wanted and everything our kids need every day of the year all the time and I say "Yes."

And then the floodgates open and I have to put the phone down on the coffee table because she is just screaming in one long, beautiful wail as Charles applies his apparently legendary cock to her dripping pussy. The sounds she makes are amazing and the breath she breathes is the most erotic thing I've ever heard and we cum together as hard as we ever have and as she slowly comes down after one or two or five orgasms I hear her whispering into the phone "oh thank you, Mark, thank you thank you thank you."

And we stay like that for a while and then Charles picks her up and puts her on the hotel bed without saying a word. And he clears his stuff and goes. And as she drifts off to sleep on the million thread-count sheets and piles of soft pillows she says "I love you Mark. Oh how I love you."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Massage for Traveling Wife

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds