• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Term Paper Ch. 02

The Term Paper Ch. 02

Note: I would like to thank everyone that voted and left comments on the first part of this story. I told myself that if anyone liked or voted for it than I would continue. Some of the comments were brutal. Which, honestly is something I expected and looked forward to? Criticism = motivation - to continue and improve. There's always gonna be things that I can work on, just like any art form. But as long as you, the readers continue reading I will continue to write and hopefully improve. I hope this naughty chapter leaves you excited or gooey or both, and hopefully you find the writing itself a little more enjoyable . Thank you T.G.26

The term paper, part 2

I woke up the next morning and stretched, grunting loudly. That had to be the best night's sleep I ever had. Too bad, I woke up alone to a deafening silence and a straining hard on. Lying in the middle of my bed I stared at the ceiling, thinking as my mind whirled in circles, replaying last night's events in my head.

It was difficult wrapping my head around this situation. My chest was pounding as a rush of different emotions come flooding over me. My whole body felt shaky, a strange fear twisting at my gut. Different thoughts flipped in my head like a picture album, scenes from last night. I don't know why but I feel like I might have done something terribly wrong. After all, mom had not been in the most stable state of mental health lately. What did I do last night; I should have thought things out a little more. But wow, she was so hot, it was so amazing. I'm not sure that I could have stopped if I wanted to.

Rolling over I jumped out of bed in a rush, jetting to the hall but stopping just short of the door, realizing I was still naked. I put on a clean pair of boxers and hurried out. "Damn, not in here either." I thought, taking my morning piss. Anyone that says you can't pee with a hard on is full of it, because I can without any difficulties and even maintain after wards.

After finishing I hit the knob, gave the ol 'hands a quick rinse and headed to moms room. I smiled remembering what I found on the other side of the door last time. I quietly opened the door just as I did last night and leaned in taking a quick look around in the dim light that pierced through moms sheer curtains. "Double damn." I thought, noticing the bed, still made in her favorite peach colored satin bedding. I retreated , heading to the kitchen. "Maybe she's cleaning or something." I said aloud to the silence and myself, knowing damn well I would hear something if she was.

Standing at the bottom of the stairs, leaning around the corner I found that someone had made a fresh pot of coffee but the automatic pot had turned off and the coffee had long since turned cold. There were only two other places in the house that she could possibly be. One I didn't even have to check because there was no way that she would be in dad's old office, besides, there was nothing in there other than drafting tools and all things ass clowns. Her being in there was as likely as monkeys crawling out of my ass playing trombones.

The living room, well that could have been a possibility until it wasn't. I flopped back into my favorite piece of furniture in the whole world, my beanbag chair. No seriously, it's as big as a love seat and made from shaggy, downy soft, synthetic fur. Bright white and always smells like cucumber melon. Not sure how it got to smell like that but it does. And I'm not complaining because I love the scent of cucumber melon, sometimes too much.

The room itself was mom's love child for about four months. It was retro seventies overkill. Kind of like something out of clockwork orange twisted with some Austin powers. It was fun looking, from the round glass toped coffee table to the green shag carpet to the orange vinyl furniture sitting on top of steel frames. I thought it was great but when pops saw it on a trip home all hell broke loose. He left threatening mom with divorce but we didn't think he was serious. About that time, I ordered the one thing for my mom that the room was missing, an extra-large lava lamp. Unfortunately, the lamp arrived exactly ten minutes after mom was served divorce papers, it still sits in the box unopened on the end of the couch.

My mind raced through places she might be, reasons she might have had for leaving. Oh' what did I do I thought' playing over everything again in my head. Did I take advantage of her?

No, she came on to me mostly, didn't she?

Maybe she did but you know how depressed she is right now, you should have stopped it from going as far as it did.

Yea right, then what would have happened, what type of mind set would that have put her in, not just rejected by the man that she loved and was supposed to spend the rest of her life with, but also her son, her own flesh and blood, the one that she gave life to. I thought, arguing with myself and twiddling my thumbs nervously.

Well it doesn't matter now but one things for sure, it's probably best not to mention anything about last night when she comes home, if she comes home, just act natural, like nothing happened unless she says something first. Suddenly there was a loud bang and I jumped about ten feet out of my skin.

Mom's voice rang out like a sweet chime, "honey, are you up yet?"

I ran to the kitchen in a rush, almost slipping as I come into the kitchen, mom standing in the doorway, her arms weighed down, full of grocery bags and she was losing her grip. She tried to conserve at allot of things to eliminate waste. For instance the bags, she carries her own reusable shopping bags that she packs her groceries in, we also have a filtered pitcher and adapter on the kitchen sink to save on bottled water.

She was dressed in an old grey t-shirt that was almost too small for her massive tits and blue jean shorts that showed off her thick, sexy legs. The T seemed to cry out for help, barely holding on to contain her breasts. She made it known that her tops had to be bought two sizes too big just to fit over her cleavage.

"Uh, a little help here please?" she laughed, barely holding on to the sacks. I shook my head realizing that I had just been standing there gawking at her.

I hurried over taking bag after bag from her arms and setting them on the island's granite counter top. "So you've been out shopping I asked sounding more relieved than intended.

"Oh honey I'm sorry, I guess I should have left a note or something. I woke up feeling like a world of weight was just gone, completely revitalized." She said reaching over and taking me by the hand. "You were so right baby, we don't need him, were going to be just fine." She went on unpacking groceries and putting them up, running from the cabinets to the fridge and back again refilling our dusty, empty shelves.

"I came down here and made a pot of coffee and once it started perking I figured I'd make some breakfast, after all you earned it last night." She said pausing to bat her eyes and wink my way' then went right back to organizing things, making room in the cabinet for a big box of coco ricies, something my father despised.

I grinned, feeling relieved and excited. I don't know where this is going bet were ever that is, it's going to work out, and we were gonna enjoy the ride. "So then you found the barren wasteland that is our kitchen." I giggled, standing with a stack of boxes from my hands clear up to my chin.

"Exactly, oh, thank you honey, just let me find a place for them." She said shuffling things around, boxes of pasta, cans of beans. Everything neatly separated with the labels facing forward.

She took the last box, shoved it on top of a roll of others and shoved the cabinet door closed. "There." She said cheerfully, turning to me. "What have you been doing for food?"

"Well," I giggled. "The pizza joint down the street has all our info on file, so I've just been charging it to your account. You'll see it on the credit card bills." I shrugged.

"Just pizza, all you've had to eat all this time is pizza, god I'm such a terrible mother." She said shaking her head.

"No you're not; they have a lot more than just pizza. They got sandwiches and pasta from scratch and the best wings ever. Don't worry mom, I'm a big boy I can handle it." I chuckled, leaning against the counter, popping a grape in my mouth.

She looked at me in a way that only a mother could see their child, through eye's that could see absolutely no wrong. Taking me gently by my face she brought my lips to hers. I was completely thrown off guard but I didn't fight it, instead I fell into her kiss like it was the most natural thing in the world. Her tongue slid between my lips exploring my mouth. I felt bewitched, under my mother's sexy spell. We kissed deeply, full of sensuality and passion.

"Mmmm, that was nice." She said. As I found myself lost in her dreamy looking hazel, green eyes. "Are you ok honey?" she asked; gently running her nails teasingly up and down my chest. There was a time when this would tickle and send tremors up my spine, that was not the innocent reaction I was having now.

"Yea I'm ok, I just. Well, I wasn't sure where you were. I woke up and you were gone, and I didn't know why." I said, my heart skipping a beat as I kissed her fore head.

"Oh honey?" She said in a tender sympathetic voice, caressing the side of my face.

"Your mind must have been going crazy."

"It's ok, I'm just glad your back." I wrapped my arms around her pulling her close, my hard cock poking her.

"Oh my," she gasped. "He sure knows how to make himself known doesn't he." She giggled, patting my silk shrouded cock teasingly.

She screeched as I picked her up, cradling her in my arms. "What are you doing?" she demanded, laughing with the biggest and brightest smile I think I had ever seen on her. She looked good in happy.

"Ssshhhh.' I whispered, walking past the stairs and stepping down into the living room. "Ouch!" I cried, bumping into the glass coffee table , stumbling around it, trying to regain my balance. I twisted and fell backwards, landing 0n the huge furry bean bag chair.

We sunk down into the soft white fur like it was a cloud, laughing hysterically . "Well that could have worked out a lot better."

"Oh, it could have w0orked out a lot worse too." Mom said wrapping her arms around my neck and turning to straddle my hips.

She smiled, staring into my eyes lustily. I think I had a permanent grin painted across my face. Mom rolled her hips pushing against my hard on sending a shiver running through me. My head fell back, a moaning whisper escaping my lips.

"Oh god yes." I sighed. Mom nibbled my neck as I ran my hands up under her t-shirt to find her heavy breasts, braless and extremely excited.

"Oooh." She moaned, my fingers gently teasing and fondling her nipples as she rubbed my throbbing cock through the soft silky boxers, my hips reacting to her gentle, naughty touch. I pulled moms grey shirt off, tossing it to the floor. I wrapped my arm around her, pulling her close and taking her big round nipple into my waiting mouth. Mom's breath shuddered as I nursed from her. There was no milk obviously, but still I sucked and teased her all the same, flicking and nibbling on one big round nipple as I kneaded and pinched the other one gently. Mom caressed my cock through the soft slick silk as I rocked my hips.

She pushed me back into The fluffy chair tickling my back as mom looked down at me grinning with the same sexy smile from last night. That smile caused my loins to tingle for her, filling with a need, a fiery itch that only my buxom, beautiful mother could scratch.

Suddenly mom's fingers slid into the front slit of my boxers, gently brushing the sensitive flesh of my thick excited cock with her fingertips. A wet spot adorned the front of my shorts from all the precum that seeped from the tip. I inhaled sharply through my teeth. "Uh," I grunted, a half grin dancing at the corner of my lips.

'Does that feel good baby, Do you like the way you're momma touches that big thick cock of yours." She whispered, wrapping her fist around my shaft. My heart pounded with the pulsing throb of my man hood. My loins blazing with want of satisfaction.

Mom gasped, pulling my cock free. " Oh my, I thought I was dreaming last night but you really are this big." She said dreamily, taking in the sight of my hard veiny cock, the cock that was made flesh in her womb and the cock it had grown into since.

Grinning, she slid down off my thighs to her knees, pushing my legs far apart and leaning forward. She looked into my eyes as she lowered her lips, slowly taking my swollen cock head into her warm and wet mouth, rubbing the very sensitive skin underneath with her soft tongue.

"Oh god momma, that feels so good." I moaned, pushing my hips up, driving a little deeper into her mouth, pushing against the back of her tight, caressing throat.

"Mmmm," She purred, sending little tingles vibrating through me.

Mom took a deep breath through her nose and slowly moved her stretched lips down my length, shoving as much into her throat as possible. She pulled back up and wrapped her fist around the base, sliding her hand up and down, with her mouth, bobbing her head back down. It felt incredible. I moaned, grabbing handfuls of white fur, pushing up my hips to meet her mouth as she slid up and down, stuffing my rigid shaft back down her throat.

Her hand found my sack and began massaging the soft flesh, gently squeezing my full and swollen family jewels. She worked her lips, twisting her fist up and down my rigid pole, her head bobbing up and down faster and faster. This was by far the greatest blowjob I had ever had. It was literally mind blowing.

I lifted my ass, grunting, taking a handful of my her long brown locks. Her head bobbed up and down feverishly as I shoved my hips back and forth, fucking my mother's sweet, sweet lips. She moaned quivering, pulses of pleasure jolted through me, the first burst emptied in her mouth, coating her throat in my sticky sperm. She sucked hard, swallowing as another burst and then another flooded her mouth with my seed.

The world faded out, only mom' her mouth and our moans existed. "Oh mom, I love you." I grunted, catching my breath, shivering from the after math of my explosive orgasm. My eyes were hazy and my head twirling, feeling spacey, my cock plopping from my mother's amazing mouth.

She climbed back up my lap, straddling me once again, being careful not to scrape my spent cock with the rough fabric of her jean shorts. She leaned forward kissing me deeply, the salty taste of my semen lingering on her lips. I hungrily kissed her back tasting my seed. Teasingly nibbling her lip. Mom's huge breasts pushed against my chest, her stiff nipples poking me.

"Oh my, you are something else son." She said glassy eyed and biting her lip. " I didn't know that was even possible."

"Didn't know what was?" I giggled

"I didn't know sucking dick could make me cum like that." She said glancing away and turning three shades of red.

"Huh, I didn't know that either, maybe it's not just the sucking but the cock that your sucking that does it." I said, finding it a little hard to believe that she just had an orgasm without even being touched. I almost wanted to ask her to prove it.

"I guess so." She said purring and kissing me sweetly as she crossed her hands over my heart, laying her head down and taking a deep relaxing breath. "We should go somewhere."

"Didn't you do enough shopping already?" I asked, laughing sarcastically.

She sat up tilting her head to the side. "No, I don't mean like that silly and no, a woman's shopping is never done." She chuckled gently stroking my nipple with a fingertip as I rubbed my hands up and down her soft, smooth thighs, staring at her enormous breasts again like it was my favorite past time, because it was.

"So what do you mean then?" I asked.

"I mean we should get away, go somewhere away from here." Her lashy eyes growing wide with excitement.

"I looked at her and felt a sinking in my chest. "Mom, that sounds great but I have to go to school."

"Yea," She said pouting and playing with my navel. "Speaking of which, did we finish with your questions?"

"Yea, I should have enough." I said still thinking about her going away idea. Then suddenly it hit me. "Hey, I got an idea. We have a four day weekend coming up."

Mom's face brightened up, "Really, When?"

"At the end of this coming week, we can go wherever you want when I get out of class Friday and we don't have to be home till Tuesday night."

"Really?" She said, brimming with excitement, like a doe eyed little girl waiting for a gumdrop cone at an ice cream truck.

"Ouch, yea really." I laughed as she bounced up and down on my tender, flaccid cock.

"I can't wait," she screeched jumping up off my lap, grabbing her shirt. "I'm gonna make us something to eat. You hit those books and get your homework done."

"Didn't you get a belly full already?" I laughed standing and tucking my slippery , flaccid shaft back into my boxers.

Mom looked over her shoulder. "I'll never get enough of you baby." She purred batting her eyes.

"Good." I said to myself, heading up to my room. "Because I have allot more where that came from."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Term Paper Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds