• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Ownage Ch. 01

Ownage Ch. 01

Juli and I had decided to move into a flat together after Our college got finished. We had just given the exams and were happy that we could do whatever we wanted now.

She had just one wish, she wanted to get married to me and wanted to have kids with me.

It was too early for me for those things and I said no for the next 5 years.

My birthday was in the coming week and Juli had been excited for the complete last week.

we had planned to look around for a flat to move in and were in the process of finding one. we had chosen to find a quiet place where we could explore ourselves like never before and also to know if we could actually live together.

Finally we were able to rent a small house with 2 floors with a basement and a garage attached.

We finalized it and Juli called her friend kamila to give her the news..

She said yes we re ready, I asked what for after she hung up and she said its a surprise. "I love you"

Kamila was a creepy girl never spoke much and was always a good student and attentive to mike her boyfriend. she was the quiet types. I had met her many times during college but dint know much about her.

Juli recieved a text shortly on her phone and she spoke out the address to me and I asked her why, she said Just go.

It took me 20 minutes to reach there and all the time she was playing and rubbing my cock from my pants and kissing me. which she usually did.

As soon as we reached there, I saw a big board which had all this body art on it. I never thought Juli would get a tattoo for me.

As soon as we entered the store, I saw kamila already there and her boyfriend mike was behind the counter, this was a surprise.

Juli told me she is getting the full doll treatment just for me. "OK" I said still confused.

Mike went inside and kamila guided juli to a room and asked me to follow.

As we reached this enclosed hall I saw mike appearing with a few stencils and a handful of barbells.

"She loves you a lot" Kamila spoke these words as mike handed over the things to her and left.

Juli undressed completely and got on the chair thing and kamila also undressed right in front of me. I was getting a hard on while seeing this. kamila unashamely patted my crotch and asked me to remove my clothes too.

I complied and removed everything and we all were naked in the room, Mike appeared after seeing me naked and he was also naked. seeing this I was a bit stoked and kamila quicly started stroking my cock as Juli was in the bed. mike was totally hard and as soon as he reached kamila he drove his cock in her from the back and kamila calmed down adn kissed mike turning back. Juli shouted "GUYS".

Mike shook hands with me and both of our cocks were down after julis scream, Kamila began to ask Juli to open her mouth and soon pierced her tongue, she then moved to her breasts and pierced the right and the left horizontally, she then pierced her belly and lastly she found her big swollen clit and fondled with it, licked it once and the drove a vertical barbell through it. this made Juli scream and she finally let out a big sigh.

she then kept the small stencil on her shaved pube and started tattoing her. she inked her with a small 'R' right on top of her clit. she asked her to turn around and inked her with small bows on her thighs just below her ass she also gave her a tramp stamp with a diamond just above her ass crack. and at the back of her hair covered neck a big R.

Juli finally stood up and hugged me. I hugged her tightly "These hurt" she said, Mike kamila started making love as kamila sarted sucking mike and Juli did the same to me. we were all fucking on the same table, My first having sex with other people.

Juli stood u after taking my load down her throat and handed me a small chain and turned around. "I know how you like all those pierced and tattoed pornstars, Just be mine" I placed the small chain around her neck and closed it. "I am yours" she claimed Kamila also took mikes load down her throat and stood up and asked him to do the same.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Ownage Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 811 milliseconds