• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Sara Elizabeth

Sara Elizabeth

12

There are any number of MILF stories out there. Some true, it would seem and those are the lucky ones, and many strictly fantasy, which we all need from time to time.

I'm one of the lucky ones, getting to know the mother of my best friend in high school in a most intimate way. But for me, this isn't a 'coming of age' tale. No 'just turned 18 and the friend's mother suddenly noticed I had six-pack abs' bs. Rather, Mrs. Roberts and I ended up getting together well after high school, and after I'd joined the military.

Sara Elizabeth Roberts, mother to Craig and wife of Keith, was any normal teenage boy's dream. Wet dream, if I didn't exhaust myself by jacking off to her image every night. And while I always thought she was very pretty, it wasn't until I'd matured that I truly recognized her beauty.

Standing about 5'6", her dark brown eyes matched her hair, which she never wore long, but kept up with the fashion of the day. Her 34C breasts complimented her shapely figure, and in all the years I knew her I never saw an ounce of fat or a roll anywhere on her body. I later learned she was quite athletic when she was in her early high school years, then became a cheerleader and had entered some local and state pageants. Which may have explained her great looking ass. While she never advanced beyond the state level, she'll always be Miss, now Mrs. America to me.

Craig and I got to know one another playing little league baseball and football. We'd played together some as youngsters, but weren't that close until we reached junior high, where we were practically inseparable. We lived in an upper middle class neighborhood, and our parents provided well for us. Looking back, we were very fortunate. Among other things we had an above ground pool, Craig was lucky enough to have one in ground. Since ours was only four and a half feet deep, we stayed at his most of the time. And it was also good for attracting girls.

His father, Keith, was a nice enough man, but I later learned he took things to the extreme. He worked long, hard hours, always seemed to have a cigarette in his mouth, and drank quite a bit as well. This seemed to catch up with him rather quickly when he had his first heart attack in his mid-30s, and a second before 40. But it was the stroke that really changed their lives, leaving him wheelchair bound for the rest of his life.

But despite his disability, Mr. Roberts seemed to keep his positive spirit, and got around quite well. And because he was so nice, Craig and I were both willing to help with any labor around the house. It was during the summer between our junior and senior years when Craig's parents decided to add a deck to the house, which included a wheelchair ramp. And it was a big deck! Mr. Roberts had the materials delivered, and with plans in hand, supervised Craig and I as we began the weeklong construction task. And because it was a dawn 'til dusk effort, I stayed the entire time at the Roberts' residence. I'd stayed over a night or two prior but this was different, having all my meals prepared and clothes washed by Mrs. Roberts.

After the first full day of hammering I thought my right arm would fall off. Any thoughts of masturbating to images of Mrs. Roberts were quickly, and painfully dashed.

Damn you Mr. Roberts!

But I quickly learned to become ambidextrous. Building the deck, that is. And despite a few mistakes here and there, which were corrected of course, the deck was finished by the end of the week, and we all enjoyed a nice, comfortable Saturday evening in each other's company, grilling meat and an occasional splash in the pool. And Mr. Roberts happily observing it all, with drink in hand.

It was during one of our pool adventures that evening when I got a good look at Mrs. Roberts' hard body. Except for some strategically placed material hiding her treasured assets, her body was on full display, and something to behold. I tried not to be obvious when staring, and learned to spend more time looking underwater whenever we were in the pool at the same time. Appears Craig got his mom's athletic genes, she moved smoothly through the water like an Olympic swimmer. We all had a little fun playing water tag, and I had the pleasure of both bumping into and occasionally grabbing for Mrs. Roberts, usually touching her waist or stomach.

And her's was a hard stomach. Mrs. Roberts no doubt kept in shape by spending hours in the water while Craig and I were in school. I don't know what George Constanza's problem was, but shrinkage was not an issue for me that night. And I'm sure she felt my arousal whenever we came into contact, try as I might to avoid being obvious.

As a matter of fact, I had to take my time getting out of the pool so the tent in the front of my trunks could recede enough to appear as if I had a well endowed package, as opposed to a hard on because of someone's wife and mother. I did want to be invited back, after all.

In the days after we completed the deck, Mrs. Roberts asked us to help with the landscaping around the structure. She maintained one of the more impressive gardens in the neighborhood, the premises would easily win yard of the month each time, if such an award were given. And it was always a pleasure seeing Mrs. Roberts at work in her yard, I'm sure she drove the neighborhood men crazy with her clothing, and the wives were surely envious. She and my mother were friendly, but not close, however I never heard my mom say a harsh word about Mrs. Roberts, and she treated Craig as one of her own.

Mrs. Roberts typically worked outside wearing near-Daisy Dukes and a bikini top. Her skin was nicely tanned, but never looked weathered or aged. Did I say she was nearly flawless? Again, as a 17-year old with over-active hormones it was easy to admire, and hard not to stare at her beauty. But kindly, as we moved grass and dirt around in the sweltering heat, she was always there with a cool drink of lemonade or iced tea. I'd just as soon quench my thirst drinking in the beads of sweat from her cleavage or licking from her smooth, flat stomach. Where did I get such demented thoughts?

Time passed quickly, and before you knew it Craig and I went our separate ways off to college. While it was fun for a while, college life, particularly the location, just didn't agree with me so I left. But I knew I didn't want to go back home, I liked the independence, to a degree, I'd found and ended up enlisting in the military. There, I was independent in a structured way.

While I'd been to my parents home from time to time in the two years since originally leaving, I decided to take an extended leave and go through all my old stuff to see what I wanted to keep. My parents knew I would never return permanently, and had kindly suggested I clean my room so they could do other things with it; I understood completely.

The day after I arrived my mom suggested I drop by the Roberts residence, as she'd heard Mr. Roberts wasn't doing so well. Absentmindedly, I didn't call ahead but just made my way over and knocked on the backdoor, which I accessed from the deck. Inside I could see Mrs. Roberts sitting at the table, head down with her hands against her face. I knocked again, but she didn't seem to hear me so I entered the kitchen area and walked up behind her.

"Mrs. Roberts?" I gently asked.

Her head immediately popped up, and she slowly turned towards me. I could see from her reddened eyes she had been crying, and I was naturally concerned. She stood and quickly moved to embrace me with such force I almost fell over backwards, but was able to catch us both.

"My, what a surprise Danny! It's so good to see you," she emphatically stated.

"Are you okay? Is there anything I can do?"

"Oh, you're so sweet," Mrs. Roberts replied, "Please, have a seat over here. Can I get you something to drink? My, you look so healthy, how've you been? What have you been up to? Goodness, it's been so long, hasn't it?"

I let her continue uninterrupted, she seemed like she needed to talk. Once she seemed interested in hearing my response I mentioned it looked like she'd been crying.

"Oh Danny, you don't want to hear about an old woman's issues," she said.

"First, Mrs. Roberts it's good to see you," I replied. "More importantly, you're far from being an 'old woman', many would make a deal with the devil to have your looks, your beauty, for just 24 hours. You've always been stunning, and nothing's changed from where I sit."

Reaching out across the table to touch the top of my hand, Mrs. Roberts said, "That's very sweet of you to say Danny, if not a little untrue..."

"Fact," I said, interrupting her.

"Well...," she replied, and then seemed to look beyond me, to some distant point in her mind.

"So, Craig's still in Colorado, correct?" I asked rhetorically. "What about Mr. Roberts? Is he doing okay?"

She looked down at the table and I thought I saw a tear fall. I immediately stood up and went over to her, crouching down and taking her hand in mine.

"What is it Mrs. Roberts? What's wrong?" I inquired.

She again turned in her seat and pulled me close to her, burying her head in my shoulder. My head was beginning to spin, I wanted to stay focused and help her, if I could, if she'd give me a hint of what's wrong, but her breath on my neck and the sweet fragrance of her hair was definitely affecting me. I just continued to hold her tightly, and she seemed to be holding onto me as if she'd fall off a mountain if she lost her grip.

Finally, she pulled her head away, looking me directly in the eye while she placed her hands on my cheeks. After a moment, she shockingly, and forcefully, began kissing me. Passionately. Her tongue fighting to find it's way into my mouth.

It was a battle she would win.

Her moans overcame my grunts as she pressed further into me with her body, until I fell over onto my back, with Mrs. Roberts still attached to my face.

Her body collapse pleasantly onto mine, she felt lighter than a feather, and her shoulder length hair cascaded around her face, shrouding us in a curtain of warmth from our respective heavy breathing. She finally pulled away and straightened up, straddling me.

"We need to go upstairs. C'mon Daniel," she said as she started to rise.

"Mrs. Roberts, I....."

"Sara. My name is Sara, Danny."

"Mrs....Sara. Sara, I didn't intend..."

"Danny, I've seen how you've looked at me the last few years. Don't deny it, I've felt your body against mine in the pool. You'd watch me when I was tending the flowers. You've wanted me for a long time, haven't you?"

"Sara, I...."

"Being tongue-tied isn't going to score you any points, young man. You do know how to use your tongue, don't you Daniel?"

"Mrs..... Sara. (deep breath) Yes, I know how to use my tongue, I just don't want to take advantage of you in this state."

"Which state shall we go to then? South Carolina? Hmmm? Danny, you're not taking advantage of me. I'm taking advantage of you. Can you handle that Danny? If not, you should leave," Sara said standing over me, arms crossed under her breasts.

I quickly stood up and took her hand in mine, saying, "Please, lead on," as I nodded towards to hallway.

Sara smiled and gave me a quick kiss on the lips, "This way."

We silently made our way upstairs, and into the master bedroom at the end of the hall. Once through the doorway I grasped Sara's hand more firmly and pulled her to me, reciprocating the passionate kiss she initiated downstairs. I felt her almost go limp as she moaned into my mouth, one of my hands under her hair supporting her neck, the other halfway down her back.

The tortured breathing through our nostrils left us gasping for air as we broke our lip bond. I moved my hands to either side of her face, gently stroking her soft skin from her forehead down to her cheeks, neck and back. Then, as she held my shoulders, I slowly ran my hands down her sides, feeling her ample side boob, and up her back. I took the hem of her shirt and raised it over her head, tossing it towards the bed.

Her tanned breasts rose prominently up from the white cups of her laced bra, and I just had to run my hands over the caramel mounds, feeling their softness. I removed my own shirt before piling her closer, feeling her bra-encased breasts pressing into my chest as we began another tongue fencing duel. I made sure my fingers explored every exposed area of her upper body, before slowly reaching around and releasing her breasts from Victoria Secret's confines.

I then moved towards and sat her on the edge of her bed, where I silently began removing her slacks as she leaned back to assist. I couldn't help staring at, and complimented her on her taut stomach muscles, to which she just smiled. As I continued to lower her slacks, and her white panties came into view, I thought 'what the hell', and pulled those down and off as well while she made a little squeak, possibly in response to my boldness.

Before me lay a small soft patch of closely trimmed hair, just enough to stay hidden beneath her bikini bottoms. I could just make out the opening below her mons as it disappeared between her thighs. But not for long, as she slowly began spreading her legs and pulling them back towards her waist.

"So beautiful," I breathlessly stated. "More beautiful than I imagined," I said loud enough so she could hear.

"You used to imagine what I looked like, Danny? Am I everything you dreamt of?"

"So much more Sara, so much more. I can't believe I'm here with you. And I'm doing this," I said as I placed my tongue on her pussy, and used it to gently part her labia.

Sara smelled as wonderful as she looked, and I licked at her moist hole as I grasped her thighs and pulled her ass closer towards the edge of the bed, placing her legs over my shoulders. I looked up in time to see Sara collapse onto her back, audibly moaning, which I could also feel emanating down through her body.

Burying my face in her heated glory I slowly teased every fold, peak, valley and crinkle with both the tip and flat of my tongue. I was rewarded with her sweet secretions, which I eagerly lapped up when not trying to spread them over and around her clit. Her moans and movements were testament to the pleasure she was enjoying, and I tried, seemingly in vain, to keep her from going over the orgasmic edge too quickly.

Intermittently, between moans and gasps, Sara could be heard saying things like, "Oh God, you're really good at this. Fuck that feels so good, yes, right there. God, I've needed this for so long."

Each of her statements were met with a, "Mmmm hmmmm," from me into her magical folds, which caused her to squirm and moan even more.

Soon, she was grasping my hair - I think the short haircut made it more painful, she kept grabbing for more - and bucking her hips against my nose, mouth and chin in a frenzied attempt to reach that pleasurable release. The combination of my moans, humming and sucking on and around her clit, along with the introduction of my finger into her hot tunnel, caused her to clamp her thighs tightly against the sides of my head.

Did I mention Sara has some very strong thigh muscles?

As she squeezed against my ears, and raised her ass off the bed, I could still hear her as she shouted, "Ohhhhh mmyyyy ffuckkkkinggg Goddddd!"

Her juices flowed from her fountain and I tried to lick and drink as much as her thighs would allow me to reach. If nothing else, my face was soaked in a new form of after shave.

"No more! Please, no more," Sara emphatically stated as she tried to push my head away from her sodden pussy.

I kissed and nibbled at the insides of her thighs, causing her to jump a little each time. I loved looking up over her mons, watching her breasts rise and fall. Her tan line made a delightfully sharp contrast between her tanned boobs and light brown areolas. Those two mounds would be my next target; I'd admired them for years, I now wanted to revel in their beautiful fullness, lick, suck and gently bite the dime-sized nipples. To literally pay homage to them with my hands and mouth.

But I also noticed the tightness in the front of my jeans, so I reach down and undid my belt, metal button and fly to relieve some of the pressure. Wiping my face with the bottom corner of the sheet, I then slid up next to Sara and placed my hand just below her ribcage and watched her breathe in deeply for a number of minutes. Sara turned her head to me, hair disheveled and eyes closed.

"Oh Danny, it's been so long since I've enjoyed anything like that. Thank you Danny," she said as she opened her eyes, which began to moisten again.

Then reaching over, she once again began to kiss me passionately, but much gentler than when we started in the kitchen. Breaking the kiss, she rolled on top of me, knees on either side of my hips. I brushed the dampened hair from her face, and cupped my hands below each of her ears and pulled her towards my mouth. This time it was I who was the agressor, trying to taste every corner of her delicious mouth.

Breaking for air, she looked down below her breasts and said, "Goodness Daniel, we need to get you undressed."

I couldn't help but notice the playful Sara, who called me Danny as if I were at their house with her son, and the much more serious Sara, who wanted her way, and she wanted it now. I loved them both.

Sara sat up and began shimmying back so she could tug down on my pants. I assisted as much as possible by lifting my ass, and then my legs.

About the time my trousers were around my knees, Sara stopped moving, and while looking at my groin said, "Oh yes, this is going to be fun. Very nice Danny, very nice."

Now, I'm no Long Dong Silver at a little over six inches, but I seem to be somewhat thicker than most. At least that's what my lady friends say, I don't hang out at locker rooms comparing.

With my pants now off, Sara leaned down and began kissing and sucking gently on my stomach, moving from side to side as she did, and teasingly lower over time. I could feel the tip of my cock graze up against her breasts as each gently moved side to side with her, nipple against crown and then gone. Soon, her warm breasts lay against my balls and I swear she was enjoying the physical contact a much as I. Though time moved torturously slowly, I finally felt her chin contact the base of my cock, then her lips. She moved her head to the side, and began to slowly run her tongue up my cock, feeling and seemingly reading every vein with her tongue as if they were braille.

I groaned in pleasure as her tongue finally washed over the head of my cock, and she was rewarded with copious amounts of oozing precum. I could literally hear her taste and savor my essence as she moaned in appreciation. With her hands on both my thighs, Sara slowly worked her mouth and tongue half way down my shaft, then up to the crown before moving slowly back down. After the fourth or fifth time down and up, Sara went back down and didn't stop until her nose pressed deeply into the skin at the base of my cock. I could feel her softly swallowing and I nearly lost my load, as well as my mind.

Sitting up, as much as I possibly could given my cock was deep in her mouth, I said, "Sara, please stop, I'm going to cum if you don't!"

Her response was to place her right hand on my abdomen and firmly push me back down.

"Oh, fuck," I shouted as the first jet hit the back of her throat, my body tensing.

Her 'mmmm hmmm' caused my head to dig back into the pillow and my hips to rise up as three or four more shots coated the inside of her mouth, as well as her tongue.

"Sweet Jesus," was all I could say as my body slowly started to relax.

I looked down just as Sara brought her mouth to the top of my cock, paused with one last suck, and then pulled her lips off with an audible pop. Looking up and smiling at me, she opened her mouth just enough to where my cum was at the inside edge of her bottom lip. She slowly ran her tongue over the outside of her top lip, and then slurped back the cum that had started to escape her mouth.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Sara Elizabeth

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 130 milliseconds