• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Slut Got Fucked Pt. 03

A Slut Got Fucked Pt. 03

I woke up to a ticklish feeling in my cunt. I opened my eyes to welcome the sight of Dex trying to pull the buttplug out of my pussy. I realized that it was almost evening, I had lost the track of time. In a sudden tug Dex took out the plug and asked me to stand. As I stood up the cum ran down my thighs. Jim asked me to go and clean myself up quickly but I was not to latch the washroom door. As soon as I have completed washing my body, I saw Tom coming in and he handed me a phone. It was a voice recording of my best friend talking to Max. He told Max that he was going out of station for a few days and till then his cook would take care of them and if they faced any problem they could contact me. As Tom stood there smirking I dried myself with a towel and came out naked.

As I entered the living room I saw the position of sofa and the center table changed. The sofa was pushed to side and the table lay before the TV screen. Max ordered me to lie down on the table with my limbs dangling. I did as he said. They put a pillow below my head so that I could see the TV screen. Then they settled down on my both sides and switched on the TV. A movie started to play... it was a porn. While they watched it, they played with my pussy hole, clit, and my boobs. They kept bringing me to the edge and then have me beg them to let me cum. they allowed me to cum only when i requested them to let their "BITCH IN THE HEAT" cum. Soon the movie ended and the 4 men stood up . Jim asked me whether I knew how to give a titty fuck. I felt ashamed to answer.

Max came and stood over my face. He put his dick in my cleavage and I had to push my tits together. As he started moving his hips and I too started moving my boobs , with every thrust his balls hit my face. I was asked to lick his balls and i kept licking his balls. I felt his dick tense up ready to blow its load. He moved back and blew his loads on my face. Then he moved away and Dex took his place.. As he started I felt a dickhead opening my pussylips and two hands opening my ass cheeks, and in a jolt the buttplug was put in my ass. The dick entered my pussy and he also started thrusting. This time I was allowed to cum. Dex moved his cock to my mouth and i sucked on it. At the same time both the cocks exploded and cum filled both my mouth and womb.

As they pulled away Tom asked me to stand up and in a pull he took out the plug. Then he lay down on the floor and asked me to take his cock in my asshole. I stood there numb and so Max used the juices of my cunt to lubricate my ass hole. Dex, Jim and Max forced me to take the whole of Tom's cock in my ass. I started moving slowly up and down on his cock but Dex stopped me and positioned me at such an angle that he could fuck my pussy simultaneously. Both of them then started thrusting wildly in my ass and pussy, I was going to shout in pain but before I could shout I felt a cum soaked red ball of cloth was stuffed in my mouth. They kept fucking me for god knows how long and then they exploded together. No sooner did their dicks plopped out of me than Jim and Max started with the same schedule. They didn't stop till four of them had fucked my ass and pussy twice each. After they finished, I licked four of their cocks clean as their cum mixed with my juices flowed out of me.

After they were satisfied with fucking me, I found it was already 8 pm in the evening. Max, Jim and Tom left while Dex stayed back. I cooked him dinner naked as vibrator in my pussy and the buttplug up my asshole kept stimulating me.

I came many times while cooking. After we had dinner, Dex followed me to my bedroom, made me lie on my back. He then took out the vibrator and replaced it with his cock but not before I had Kissed his precum coated dickhead "good night".

He lay on top of me and asked me to sleep while he sucked hard on my left tit.

Too exhausted to say anything, I fell asleep soon with his cock in my pussy ,the buttplug in my ass hole and my left nipple in his mouth...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Slut Got Fucked Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds