• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Beyonce's Book of Bitches Ch. 05

Beyonce's Book of Bitches Ch. 05

1234

Taylor Swift got nervous a lot. Before and during her musical performances, her interviews, award shows, even just being in a large crowd or talking to someone she didn't know, just about everything made the shy little blonde nervous.

However Taylor had never been more nervous than she was now, standing in front of the hotel room door belonging to one of the most successful singers of all time Beyonce Knowles.

Until a few hours ago they had only really met in passing, Beyonce barely giving the white country singer a second look, Taylor too star struck to even think about talking to the black pop singer. Then Kanye West had humiliated her in front of everyone at the MTV Music Video Awards, and all of a sudden Beyonce hadn't seem to be able to leave her alone.

That was probably because Beyonce had found her crying backstage, but still it meant a lot to Taylor, especially as later when Beyonce was accepting an award she called Taylor up onto the stage to finish her acceptance speech. They'd talked for like an hour after the show, and even though she wouldn't have thought it was possible Taylor felt so much better, if nothing else because she felt so overwhelmed talking to Beyonce that she didn't even think about what had happened to her.

Of course everyone wanted to talk to Taylor about what had happened, and they had both needed to mingle so they parted ways, but Beyonce had insisted that Taylor come to her hotel room afterwards so they could talk some more.

At the time Taylor had been excited by the prospect, but despite how easy she had found talking to the black mega star she couldn't help feeling nervous again now she was actually standing on what felt like sacred ground.

As soon as she finally worked up the courage to knock she heard the faint sound of footsteps and then the door opened to reveal the stunning beauty that was Beyonce Knowles.

The black woman smiled at her warmly, "Taylor, I'm so glad you came. Please, come in."

"Hey... thanks..." Taylor murmured, wishing she had something more profound to say as she shuffled in.

Then she heard the gentle sound of the door being closed and then locked, something that seemed only natural given what a big star Beyonce was. Little did she know the older woman had locked the door as much to keep Taylor in as to keep people out.

"Can I get you something to drink?" Beyonce offered softly, "Water, juice-"

"No, I'm, I'm fine." Taylor stammered softly.

"How about something a little stronger?" Beyonce further offered.

"No, I'm... I'm 19." Taylor said softly, assuming Beyonce probably didn't know how old she was. Why would she? Of course even if she'd known or suspected few would vilify the spectacular woman for offering her that kind of drink under the circumstances.

Beyonce smiled widely at the teen's reaction, "Well, you really are a good girl, aren't you? It's... cute."

Taylor, who had spent their entire conversation so far with her eyes downcast, lowered her head and blushed slightly.

Beyonce somewhat cursed herself for her cute comment, although she had to give herself credit for not literally drooling. She'd had easy conquest before, but this emotionally vulnerable little teen might just prove to be her easiest.

Hell, this cute little white girl might as well have showed up at her door with a little bow around her and a card reading 'To Beyonce, please enjoy'.

Of course while Beyonce was a sexual predator forever on hunt for soft girl flesh, with straight white girls being her favourite type of prey, she wasn't heartless.

As such when Taylor burst into tears in front of her the dark skinned singer immediately went from hunting mode to comforting mode, quickly wrapping her arms around the weeping country singer and holding her gently.

"I'm, I'm sorry." Taylor wept.

"Shhhhh, you have nothing to be sorry for." Beyonce comforted softly.

This was very reminiscent of how Beyonce had found Taylor backstage, although unlike last time when the young girl had become embarrassed and quickly composed herself this time she just kept softly crying her eyes out.

Beyonce held her through it all, standing on the spot for several minutes before eventually guiding her over to the luxurious sofa that came as part of the pop singer's expensive suite. Taylor didn't interject, allowing Beyonce to gently reposition them as she continued to cry.

Eventually Taylor whimpered, "I... I, I can't help thinking he was, was ri, right. You, you should have won."

Beyonce agreed with that sentiment, although she didn't tell Taylor that. Instead she opted for truthfully murmuring, "I've won plenty of awards. Tonight you had the chance to shine, and Kanye took that away from you and ruined your night, made you feel all bad inside... but you know what? I think I can make it up to you."

It wasn't Beyonce job to do that, but feeling kind of curious by that statement Taylor lifted her head up to look at the other woman and asked, "H, how? How can you do that?"

Beyonce smiled and then began gently sliding her hands over Taylor's body. Of course she ignored all the places she most wanted to touch, but the gentle movements of her hands were clearly not 100% just friendly.

Taylor seemed to pick up on that by the way she opened her mouth and let out a soft moan, the two singers staring at each other for several long minutes.

Then Beyonce smiled, lent forward, and softly whispered, "By making you feel good."

With that Beyonce softly yet firmly pressed her lips to Taylor's, simultaneously gripping a firm hold to the younger girl to make sure she couldn't go anywhere.

Taylor tensed in her arms and initially seemed like she was trying to flee, but as she didn't Beyonce continued her aggressive seduction of her prey which quickly began to pay off.

Taylor did think about trying to pull away, but she was so overwhelmed by what was happening that she became lost in the gentle caress of Beyonce's lips on her own, the younger singer slowly surrendering to her first girl on girl kiss.

Of course Taylor only really realised that's what it was after it was done, and even then it was hard for her to think given that Beyonce's lips quickly travelled to her neck while the other woman's hands seem to be everywhere.

"I... oh... we... oh... erm... oh... oh, oh, we, we shouldn't do this." Taylor finally whimpered softly.

"Why not?" Beyonce asked casually in between kissing the smaller girl's neck.

"Because... oh, ohhhh... we... I... you, oh my gosh!" Taylor stammered before softly crying out as Beyonce's tongue gently grazed her neck and then the country singer moaned, "You're, mmmmm, oh, you're married!"

After grinning against Taylor's neck Beyonce moved her lips up against her prey's ear and whispered, "Don't worry sweetie, my hubby knows that, now and then, I need to fuck a white girl."

The way Beyonce emphasise the word 'fuck' made Taylor tremble, the poor girl feeling lightheaded because of all the overwhelming feelings rocketing through her body, making it impossible for her to think clearly.

Beyonce's touch was only making it worse, Taylor feeling... well, she didn't know what she was feeling. In that moment she felt like she didn't know anything.

"See, I love all types of pussy." Beyonce whispered, "But white pussy... mmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmm. Ain't nothing sweeter. And a white girl's mouth... damn, ain't nothing that makes me cum harder than a white girl's mouth."

Taylor couldn't believe this was happening. That another, older woman would be talking to her like this, using such obscene language, and that it would be Beyonce Knowles. The poor girl couldn't even fathom it.

"Mmmm, just look at that mouth." Beyonce practically growled as she brought her face inches away from Taylor's again, immediately cupping the smaller girl's face and gently rubbing her thumb against her lips, "So cute. So soft. So... made to please. But don't worry Taylor, I'm going to take good care of you. Make you feel so good you forget all about mean old Kanye and become lost in pleasing your Black Mistress."

After she finished speaking Beyonce waited patiently for Taylor to react. She was ready for the girl to scream, and/or run, and/or cry, but to her delight it seemed Taylor was determined to make this easy for her.

"I'm... I'm not..." Taylor finally whispered.

"Into women?" Beyonce finished for her, leaning into gently but firmly add, "Because your hard little nipples tell me otherwise."

Beyonce could feel those nipples through both her own and Taylor's clothes, which was still a testament to just how turned on Taylor was. From the look in her eyes Taylor knew it too, probably because in turn she could feel Beyonce's nipples digging into her little titties.

However Beyonce decided to emphasise her point by allowing her wandering hands to slide over those little titties, her thumbs lingering over those sadly covered nipples as a big grin of triumph crossed her face.

In response Taylor whimpered, blushed and lowered her head in submission.

Technically Beyonce had already won, not that she would be satisfied with 'technically' of course.

"See, these hard little nipples tell me you crave black pussy. That you want me to shove you down onto your knees and feed you my hot black cunt. Maybe let you eat my big black ass too. But first, you want me to see the little treat you've got for me. Yeah, you wanna give me that white pussy. Let me gobble it all up. That's what you want, isn't it white girl?" Beyonce taunted.

"I... I..." Taylor whimpered, a tear sliding down one of her cheeks.

"Look, I'm going to make this real simple." Beyonce cut her off, not wanting to ruin the moment, "In a second I'm going to slide my fingers up that cute little dress of yours, and if you're little white pussy is dry I'll let you go and you can tell everyone about this if you want. Or not, as let's face it, you wouldn't want the scandal anymore than I would. But here's the thing, if your little white pussy is wet... then that little white body of yours is all mine. Do you understand?"

For what felt like an eternity Beyonce stared into Taylor's eyes, silently demanding her soon-to-be new white slut answer her. Eventually Taylor let out a tiny whimper and a little nod of her head, prompting Beyonce to grin wickedly and then slowly slide a hand up Taylor's thigh.

It took several seconds for the hand to reach it's destination but it only felt like one, partly because the atmosphere was so intense and partly because given the way Taylor's eyelashes flooded and the smell of pussy in the air Beyonce already knew what she was going to find.

Sure enough Taylor's little panties were soaking, as much as any white slut Beyonce had ever seduced, her prey bucking her hips into the touch and in a cute little whimper let out, "Oh my God!"

"No sweetie, I'm not God. I'm your Black Mistress. Mmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmm, thanks to your traitorous little white pussy I'm now your Black Mistress, and you sweet baby girl are my white bitch. Mmmmmmmm, and I'm going to make you feel so good." Beyonce purred in delight before kissing Taylor again.

Taylor melted into the kiss and spread her legs, hoping that Beyonce would touch her some more. She did, although she only rubbed Taylor's ruined panties for a few seconds before grabbing a firm hold of the blonde's butt and then standing up, the curvaceous black woman picking the little white girl up like she was weightless.

In her completely overwhelmed state Taylor could feel herself swoon. She loved it when a guy picked her up in his strong arms, and somehow this was even more intoxicating. And the best part was that Beyonce didn't stop kissing her, Taylor happily surrendering her mouth to the soft invasion which was the other woman's tongue.

Then all of a sudden Beyonce was gently lowering her down, encouraging Taylor to try and stand on her own but the truth was the younger singer wasn't sure she could, not after the last kiss had turned her legs to jelly.

Somehow she managed it just long enough for Beyonce to grab hold of her long red dress and pull it over her head, Taylor opening her mouth to give a half-hearted protest which was thankfully silenced by those wonderful lips again. Then Beyonce was picking her up again and again Taylor was melting into the sweet embrace, the blonde girl barely noticing when she was gently lowered on top of the bed and mounted by the dominant brunette.

For what felt like an eternity they remained like that, Taylor in her underwear with the fully clothed black woman on top of her, the white girl desperately trying to keep up with the incredibly talented mouth and tongue of Beyonce Knowles.

Then all of a sudden Beyonce was moving down to her neck and then eventually to her breasts, spending what felt an eternity on each area but perhaps especially her boobs, the brunette removing Taylor's bra in one swift motion before beginning to slide her lips and tongue all over that soft pale flesh, paying particular attention to the blonde's nipples.

Even though it all felt heavenly Taylor couldn't help feel like she should object. For some reason. It was just... she couldn't think why, and even if she could remember why she should stop this Taylor wasn't so sure she was capable of any coherent speech right now.

Especially when Beyonce started moving even lower, slowly kissing her way down Taylor's stomach until she reached the country/pop singer's dripping love box. With each of those kisses Taylor whimpered more pathetically, until she had to shut her eyes tight and grip onto the bed sheets to keep herself from becoming anymore overwhelmed.

Beyonce couldn't help grinning happily as Taylor spread her legs wide, allowing her plenty of room to settling between them. Just like every other supposed straight girl Beyonce had bedded.

Oh yes, Taylor Swift was just like all the others, an easy conquest for the dominant Alpha female that was Beyonce Knowles, the powerful black woman licking her lips as she got an up close look at just how wet the white girl's panties were.

That caused another grin, as did the fact that when she removed them Taylor lifted her hips and legs up when appropriate to make it easier for Beyonce to get at her straight girl pussy.

Once she was back in position in between Taylor's thighs Beyonce admired the sight and the smell of that wet straight girl pussy for a few seconds, then she purred, "Does my white bitch want me to eat her little cunt? Huh?"

Taylor whimpered softly, then when Beyonce didn't say or do anything for a couple of seconds, which felt like a couple of hours, she practically wept, "Pl, please... please... please, please... just do it."

"Do what?" Beyonce beamed.

Taking a deep calming breath Taylor whimpered, "Eat me. Eat my white girl pussy, please Beyonce, OOOOOOOH MY GOSH! OH DANG IT! OH, OH, OH, OH, OHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

It seemed pretty clear that Beyonce was going to have to teach this white girl how to address her properly, and how to swear, but Beyonce was practically starving for pussy. The last few sluts she had been with had such fuck-able asses Beyonce had spent their entire time together sodomising them non-stop.

Besides, they were already so submissive that going down on one of them had almost seem wrong. That's why Beyonce had been itching for a fresh conquest, and it was high time she conquered this perky little white slut, and a pussy eating was always a great way to start breaking in a new bitch.

So the second innocent little Taylor Swift had practically choked out 'eat my white girl pussy' Beyonce had decided that was good enough, the black singer leaning forward and extending her tongue to slide it over the younger girl's pussy lips over and over and over again, Beyonce making sure that with every lick she started from the bottom and went all the way to the top where she lingered on Taylor's clit.

Using that technique Beyonce had Taylor's juices flowing even more than they were before, the dominant woman very quickly wrapping her lips around the submissive girl's love hole to ensure the majority of the delicious cunt cream flowing like a river out of her prey.

Beyonce had always thought that Taylor Swift would taste sweet, but her fantasies really hadn't done this girl justice. In fact she may be one of the sweetest tasting girls Beyonce had ever conquered, the older singer wondering whether she should tie Taylor spreadeagled on her dining table so she could make a snack out of this delicious white pussy whenever she wanted.

Of course that would have meant she would have been denied access to Taylor's other charms, which was unacceptable, but for right now Beyonce was very much enjoying her meal. Although while the main course of Taylor's cunt cream was one of the yummiest things she'd ever tasted Beyonce was aching what her desert a.k.a. Taylor's cum was like, and the more pussy juice she's swallowed the less patient she became.

The last few minutes had been overwhelming enough for poor little Taylor, but when Beyonce slammed her tongue inside her she swore she came on the spot. Not that long after she learned she was wrong, but the sensation was far stronger than anything Taylor had felt with the boy.

And Taylor had been with a few boys she thought were good at going down on her, but they were all a poor imitation of what Beyonce's incredibly skilled tongue did to her. And that mouth. Oh Gosh, Taylor had never felt anything like it.

As Beyonce started gently thrusting her tongue in and out of Taylor's love hole the poor blonde wondered what it all meant for her in the long run. Clearly she wasn't as straight as she thought she was, but surely she couldn't be a 100% lesbian.

Taylor had no problem with lesbians, but surely she would have known if she was one, right? Was Beyonce turning her gay? Was that even possible? Taylor was pretty sure it wasn't, at least not outside of porn, but if anyone could do it then it would be someone overwhelmingly sexy like Beyonce Knowles. After all, Beyonce just seemed to drip with sex appeal, and she was so skilled at this maybe it didn't even mean anything that Taylor was enjoying it so much.

Then for the first time in her life Taylor experienced the kind of toe curling climax which made her cum literally squirt out of her love box and Taylor could no longer worry about such things as her sexuality.

She could barely even remember her own name, she was far too busy screaming, crying and occasionally whimpering as she desperately tried to cling on to an ounce of sanity. However Beyonce was merciless, only removing her tongue briefly to swallow Taylor's cum and even that included sucking incredibly hard on her sensitive little love hole. Then the tongue fucking resumed, harder than ever before.

Over and over again Taylor came until she swore she was going to end up in some kind of sex coma. Then, after Beyonce had swallowed what felt like a gallon of cum and even more ended up covering her beautiful face, the black woman replaced her tongue with two of her fingers.

Taylor wasn't even sure Beyonce prepared them in any way, just shoved inside her and started pounding her perhaps even harder than her tongue. And she used her thumb to rub her clit, which made Taylor try to beg for mercy, try to tell Beyonce that she couldn't take any more of this, but all that came out was a series of incoherent noises as another amazing orgasm was forced upon her.

Licking her cum covered lips Beyonce lifted herself up so she was face to face with Taylor and purred, "You cum really, really easy. I like it."

Taylor tried to say something again, but all she could do was whimper.

"Awww, what's the matter, cat got your tongue? Or are you just lost for words because all your little boyfriends couldn't make you cum like I can?" Beyonce grinned boastfully, and then when Taylor only whimpered in response removed her fingers momentarily so she could slide herself out of her tight fitting red dress before returning her fingers to where they belonged and adding, "That's ok, you're my slut now. Mmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmm yeah, and your Black Mistress is going to take real good care of you from now on Taylor, but first you gotta show your appreciation. Mmmmmm yeah, C'mon and suck my big fat titties! OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHH, mmmmmmmm, suck em! Suck Momma's big titties like a good little white girl!"

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Beyonce's Book of Bitches Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds