• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Mister Gabe Ch. 02

Mister Gabe Ch. 02

12345

I had originally posted much of the Mister Gabe series in 2013 and 2014. However, the story was going off track, and needed substantial rework prior to finishing it. I had the webmaster pull the stories so that I could do that. Here now is the revised version of the Mister Gabe tale.

All characters are 18 or over before involvement in sexual activity.

*****

The Present - June 2013

I jumped as a hand was laid on my shoulder, my eyes flying open. Looking out on the cul-de-sac from my office window I could see that it had gotten dark. Given the time of year - late spring - that meant that it was pretty late.

I looked over as the soft and concerned voice of my daughter asked, "are you ok daddy?" Sara was bent over the back of my chair, her hair hanging down over her face. I could see Brock standing in the office doorway, his face also in shadow. I gathered myself, "sure. Sure I am sweetie. I am just doing some thinking."

Brock added, "and some drinking, I see." I looked down and sure enough, somehow what had been only a couple of Beck's had turned into seven. I hadn't even noticed as I tripped down memory lane.

Sara came around in front of the chair and reached for my hand, "let's get you up to bed."

I rose, and found myself to be a bit wobbly. I could see Brock grin at me from the doorway as he moved to assist his wife. Together they helped steady me, and then led me out of the office and to the stairs. We paused there as I asked some questions. "Where are the kids? Where is your mother? What time is it?"

Sara flashed a grin at me, "They are out. Because no one could find you or mom - we didn't think to look in your office - I gave them permission to enjoy. I don't know where mom is, although I can guess." That last was said with a little frown, and a glance at her husband.

I frowned as well. "The time?"

Brock chipped in, "it is after eleven. The kids won't be home for a little while yet, but I wouldn't worry about them. They aren't really 'kids' anymore, turning eighteen the day after tomorrow you know."

We headed up the stairs, Sara first, then me, with Brock bringing up the rear. I'm sure that they thought I might fall down them or something. Actually, I was staring at Sara's ass as we climbed the stairs. She had changed from the clothes she had had on earlier while we both watched her mother give out the student's birthday gift. Now she was wearing some very tight yoga pants and a tube top.

We got to the top and turned towards the master suite. I paused outside the closed door and glanced at my girl as I hesitated. She picked up on my thoughts and turning to Brock, "Brock, please go in there and see if mom is there." Brock looked at us both, and then with a little grin, he opened the door and headed in. Sara just stood there looking up into my face with concern.

My daughter is a beautiful woman. My eyes travelled her body, noting the cleft of her pussy lips clearly showing a camel toe in her yoga pants. Wide hips, narrow waist with flat, soft tummy, and high full breasts. They were pear shaped and exactly the right size for a hand to grasp. She has dollar sized aureole surmounted by thick rubbery nipples that extend out at least a half inch when she is aroused. She was aroused right now, and I through her tight tube top I could see the posts and pendants in her nipples. A long neck with a pixie face surrounded by a wreath of blonde hair that she has let grow out to mid back. Right now her hair was in a pony tail. Finally I looked in her eyes and caught her staring just as intently at me. "You are very beautiful Sara," I murmured quietly.

She reached up with both hands around my neck and pulled my face into hers. Just before our lips touched she whispered, "it will be all right daddy, I know it will", and then her tongue snaked out to lick my lips. My blood started to heat and my hands moved to her waist. She tangled her left hand in my hair, and her right dropped between us, rubbing down the front of my pants over my quickly stiffening cock. She pulled my lips hard into hers and then I could feel her fingers starting to wrestle with my belt.

"Ahem," we both heard. Her fingers stilled at my belt, but not letting go of each other, we simply turned our heads towards Brock who was leaning out of the open door to the master suite. "Unhand my bride, pops. And you," pointing his finger at Sara, "you need to take care of your husband...not your father." With that his eyes suddenly looked questioningly into mine. I nodded and then looked back at Sara. I deliberately put my hand on her tube top and dragging my fingers pulled the top down so that her tits sprang free of their constraint. From each tit I could now clearly see the posts that I had pierced her nipples with. The right nipple only had the post going horizontally through. The left nipple had a pendant suspended from the post - a tiny teardrop shaped pendant, flattened on one side, that had Brock's name engraved upon it. Looking at it made me think of the other pendants that I had in my office drawer downstairs.

I grasped her nipples and twisted and squeezed at the same time while giving her lips one more lick. "Go with Brock tonight honey. I'll be fine." She groaned as I gave her nipples a sharp tug and then let go of her completely. Without anouther glance at my half naked daughter I pushed past Brock and entered the master suite, closing the door behind me. My cock was rock hard, but I had to cool down. I could still feel the beer that I had consumed although not nearly as badly as a few moments ago.

The room was dark. I stumbled over to the dressing room and opened the door causing the light to automatically come on. I stood there staring at the doorway that Mister Gabe had had installed - linking our dressing room to his. The door was closed, but I knew that my wife had gone through there, probably as soon as we came into the house hours earlier. For a moment I leaned against the doorjamb, but then turned and made my way to the ensuite. A piss stop and then back to the bedroom. I found the upholstered chair in the corner and sank into it. The light from the change room was still on and it partially lit my marital bed, but the chair I was in was in a pool of darkness in the corner. The gloom suited my mood.

I stood for a second and removed my clothes, leaving them lie in a heap by the chair. Snagging a housecoat hanging from one of the posts of our heavy four post bed I draped it over my shoulders and once again sagged into the chair. Leaning back, I continued to reminisce, thinking about the week that changed all of our lives.

...

June 2011

The Thursday following my meeting with Mister Gabe started slow. I was lying in bed with Jennifer, on my side facing her, as I awoke. My eyes opened slowly and I found myself looking at my wife who was on her side facing me. The bed sheet was draped around her waist, exposing her lovely breasts to my eyes. Her eyes were wide open and she was staring at me. Her eyes showed concern as she contemplated me. I started to speak, but she raised her finger to my lips and whispered "shhh, it is ok my love." Jen leaned into me and softly kissed me on the lips.

"So. What happened yesterday? ", I asked.

"Many things," she replied simply. "You shocked me."

"I shocked you," I replied with some sarcasm.

"Yes", she said with a bit of a blush creeping into her face. "I was shocked that you gave him permission to play with my breasts. And I was shocked that you were taking off my bikini bottom for him. And I was shocked that you didn't respond to the way he handled Sara." Her lips twitched into a small smile. "Admittedly, I also shocked myself with how much I wanted all of that to happen." She paused and leaned in again to slowly slide her tongue across my lips. "What happened with Sara when you went upstairs with her and C?"

As she was saying this, she moved so that she was lying on top of me, her nipples pressing into my chest. Putting my hands on her shoulders, I pushed her up and held her away from me so that I could see her face, "don't distract me Jennifer. Why did you let all of that happen?"

Her blush deepened, "I really don't know lover. I certainly haven't planned for anything that happened this week."

"Do you want it to keep happening?" I asked, and couldn't keep the tremor out of my voice. Jealousy was spiking inside of me, and I could feel the hurt growing.

A sob erupted from my wife as she forced herself down onto my chest again and buried her head into my shoulder, "no. I don't know. Yes." She pushed herself up and stared into my eyes, "he is so commanding, and he has this 'presence'. I have trouble saying no to him."

"But do you want to?" I insisted upon asking.

Jennifer looked at me, and, after a long silence, whispered, "yes...if you let me."

"I don't want to," I said bluntly, and pushed her off of me over onto her side. We lay there facing each other. "How far do you want to go?" I asked.

"I love you Dave. Nothing, ever, will change that. You know that I, I like, I have an urge to be commanded. You know that. It has been like that ever since you met me. But, again, nothing, ever, will change the way I feel about you. If you let Mister Gabe have me then that is you letting it happen. You set the rules." She paused and took a deep shuddering breath, "I will let whatever you let happen, happen. Anything."

"Ok," I said firmly, "then nothing more happens. You are mine, and I don't want anything more to happen to my wife. Agreed?"

She frowned a bit and said, "ok. Nothing more will happen. But Dave, what happened with Sara and "C" and you?"

My turn to blush, and starting slowly, I told Jennifer about what had happened with Sara. I was amazed to see her face light up. "Oh Dave...that is so wrong, and yet sooo kinky." She smiled at me and continued, "Mister Gabe is having quite the effect on us all, isn't he?" and she jumped on me again, kissing me passionately. Not quite the reaction I was expecting, but what can I say, my wife is hot, and when she wants to, she gets whatever she wants. Right then she wanted to fuck - it was obvious that my story about Sara, on top of talking about Mister Gabe, had pushed her over the edge. She took me with her and we forgot everything except each other for the next hour.

All too soon it was over, and we were slowly coming down, our breathing returning to normal.

"Jen," I began, and again she placed her finger on my lips to quiet me.

"Will you let me Dave? It will be just once, just to see. Did you see the size of his cock? You must have. It probably won't all fit in me. Please. Please?"

What could I do? I shook my head 'no', and grunted, "Jennifer, I don't want that. What he is doing to you and to Sara is beyond belief. I won't have it."

She just stared at me for a few minutes and then propped herself up on her elbow to look over me at the clock on the bedside table. Then she looked down at me, and simply said, "ok David. You know what I'd like to do. It does not mean that I love you any less - in fact, you letting me do this is just another expression of our love for each other. But, ok Dave. You say 'no', I agree to 'no'."

With that she leaned down to give me a kiss. We both got up, got dressed and our day started. Jen had to head into work for a half day as the school year ran down to its end at the end of this week, and I didn't see Sara as I headed out to the office.

...

I knew that the twins had planned to spend their half day off school at a pool party at a friend's place - they weren't coming home for supper, and wouldn't be home until late - so I had hoped to get home early to spend some time connecting with my wife without Mister Gabe's presence. It didn't work out that way. Turned out it was a long day debriefing from my trip. In the end, I was pulling into our driveway at about 6:30pm. As I did I could see that, once again, Brock's vehicle was in our drive way even though I had though he wasn't coming back until the weekend. I guess I was going to have to get used to his car being there if he was going to marry Sara. I sighed as I locked up the car and headed up to the front door.

As I was going to put my key into the door I was startled to see it being pulled open in front of me. Standing there was "C". She was wearing what I could only describe as the "summer" version of a tux. She had on a pair of very tight, very short black shorts. Up top I could see that she had on a white ruffle shirt covered by a black tux jacket that included the tail. The shirt did not have a collar so that the black bow tie that was cinched around her neck was reminiscent of a collar. She held out a large glass of wine to me and said, "Mister Dane, welcome home after your long day. Master says you should drink this up to relax. Then I'll take you up stairs to acquire some more fitting attire."

I was dumbfounded to say the least. Here was a smoking hot woman, dressed to provoke, handing me a barrel of wine in a glass...and speaking politely to me on top of everything else. "Drink. Drink," As she motioned with her hand. I tilted the glass to my mouth. The first sip was excellent, and I paused to comment. "Shhh," she said, "just drink it up." So I did.

This happened on my doorstep - before I even got into the house. As I finished the wine, "C" leaned down to take my briefcase from my hand and quickly turned to place it on the floor in the foyer. Then she reached up to loosen my tie. Finally she grasped my hand and pulled me into the house and towards the stairs leading up. "Where is Jen?", I asked.

"hmmm, not to worry, Mister Dane. They are with Master in the backyard. We will join them shortly, as soon as you are out of this suit." By this time we were at the top of the stairs and heading towards the master bedroom suite. She pulled me into the room closing the door behind us and then over to the walk-in. She turned around to face me, and reached up to take my suit jacket off. "Master tells me that he wants you to give him your wife."

Just like that. She had pulled my jacket off, and was unbuttoning my shirt as if she hadn't just told me that her employer wanted me to give him Jennifer. I was stunned. But I also found that even though my mind was thinking that this couldn't be right, I couldn't form the concept of denial. My firm "no" to Jen earlier that day was wrong, wasn't it? It was a reasonable request wasn't it?

My shirt was open and she placed her hands on my chest, dragging her fingers and scratching ever so lightly as she pushed it off of my shoulders. I found myself staring down at her lovely breasts, encased as they were in the ruffles, as my shirt dropped to the floor. She looked up at me from behind her bangs, and smiled. "Master says that I can help you relax Mister Dane." And with that, she started to undo my belt, all the while maintaining an eye lock on me.

"Master says that if you are relaxed you will be reasonable, and grant his request. Yes?" and she nodded at me as the button popped on my pants and the zipper slowly descended. I found myself nodding slowly as well. That earned me a beaming smile.

"C" grasped my belt, pants and shorts and slowly pulled them down, at the same time sinking slowly to her knees in front of me. My boner sprang up as it was released and nearly smacked her in the chin. She giggled. "C" giggling was unexpected, but so was this entire scene.

She undid my shoes and removed them and my socks before gently lifting my legs, one at a time, to step away from my clothes. Her eyes moved from mine to look at my cock, waving away at her, only inches from her mouth. She licked her lips and whispered, "your daughter was very tasty last night, Mister Dane, but I think that I am going to like this even more." With that she leaned in and dragged her tongue from the base of the underside of my cock up to the head. She spent a moment swirling her tongue around the head where pre-cum was now leaking. "hmmm," she smacked her lips, "yessss, very tasty." Her eyes returned to mine and she continued, "I am going to like relaxing you Mister Dane."

With that she grabbed both of my hands and placed them on each side of her head. My fingers instinctively entwined in her dark hair gaining a good hold, and, opening her mouth wide, she engulfed my cock in her mouth. I groaned as without any hesitation she impaled herself right to my balls - her nose buried in my pubic hair.

"C" started bobbing up and down my shaft, and I found myself using my grip in her hair to thrust more and more forcefully into this beautiful woman's mouth. I was fucking her face, and not once did I consider Jennifer, Mister Gabe, or anyone else. I simply buried myself in her mouth, over and over.

As I could feel myself coming to a boil, she abruptly stopped and leapt to her feet, pulling my hands from her hair and started dragging me over to my marital bed. I put up no resistance as she turned me and pushed me back onto the bed. She swept the designer pillows that Jen used to decorate the bed onto the floor and pushed me up so that I lay on my back in the middle.

Then she popped the button holding her tux together and pulled it off. I could see that what I had thought was a ruffled shirt was really only a facing, covering her cleavage. Without the jacket, the facing fell free, exposing her beautiful breasts to me once again. She kicked off the black pumps that I hadn't noticed that she was wearing, and hooking her fingers into her shorts, dragged them off as well. In seconds all she had left on was her bowtie collar.

"C" crawled up onto the bed and again grasped my straining dick in her hand. She crouched over me and again pushed her mouth down onto me, but this time only bobbed up and down a few times. Then she straddled me, her pussy lips immediately touching my cock head as she held it up straight. For a moment I had a blurry thought that this was wrong, but the thought disappeared as "C" lodged the head of my cock into her opening and then drove down upon me. I was buried to the hilt in one stroke. "C" groaned. I groaned. With me fully buried in her, she lay down upon my chest and her lips met mine. Our tongues entangled. One of my hands found its way to her hair again and I held her against my lips while my other hand was on her ass.

She started moving herself up and down, up and down, starting slowly but quickly picking up the pace. We lost our lip lock as we both gasped for air, and she pushed herself up with hands on my chest. She was now driving herself onto me with incredible force, over and over. I could see the flush come over her body, and I was finding breathing difficult. I could feel cum boiling up my balls, and in a moment, with loud animalistic yells, we came on each other. My cum was erupting into her cunt, hers was flowing down my shaft and over my balls. She collapsed into my arms breathing raggedly.

After we gained control of our breathing, she pushed herself up on one elbow and smiling at me whispered, "my, my, my Mister Dane. You are a better fuck than I expected." I grinned at her. She continued, "are you relaxed now Sir? Should we be joining the others?"

I really don't know what I was thinking, but whatever it was, it wasn't right. I just nodded to her with the silly, just-fucked grin still painted on my face. She pulled herself off of me, and strolled into the ensuite bathroom. In a moment she returned with a warm, wet face cloth which she used to caress and clean my cock and balls, which she then towelled dry. She didn't use the cloth on herself, and I could see my cum starting to run down the inside of her legs. She caught me looking and simply grinned at me.

Then she went into the walk-in closet, returning in a moment with two dressing gowns. She pulled me to my feet at the side of the bed and handed me mine. Hers turned out to be the semi-diaphanous cover-up that Jennifer had had on by the pool yesterday. It did very little to cover her up.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Mister Gabe Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 155 milliseconds