• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Mister Gabe Ch. 04

Mister Gabe Ch. 04

123456...8

©2015 Dainii, all rights reserved

I had originally posted much of the Mister Gabe series in 2013 and 2014. However, the story was going off track, and needed substantial rework prior to finishing it. I had the webmaster pull the stories so that I could do that. This chapter has a scene deleted at the behest of the webmaster.Here now is the revised version of the Mister Gabe tale.

All characters are 18 or over before involvement in sexual activity.

*

I honestly cannot recall how Sara and I made it back into the house after the scene in Mister Gabe's kitchen, but somehow we did. We entered through the kitchen and made it up the stairs past Molly and Mike who were still watching tv. It wasn't until we were standing in the darkened hallway at the top of the stairs that I realized that my daughter was still topless. Our sense of outrage at what we had witnessed -- Mister Gabe driving nails through Jennifer's tits -- had us both shaking and holding tightly to each other. We also realized that we had fled the scene leaving Sara's fiancé, Brock, behind.

We stared into each other's eyes, and held each other close for an eternity...until we heard movement from below and realized that the kids were turning things off downstairs in preparation for heading to their bedrooms. I clutched my daughter's hand, and pulled her into my bedroom and softly closed the door behind us. We waited inside the door, still holding each other, while we heard Molly tell Mike good night, and then their bedroom doors opening and closing.

"Are you ok Sara? I asked softly.

She nodded slowly, pressing herself into me. I could hear her whisper into my chest, "I cannot believe that he did that to mom." A breath, and then she pulled back to look up at me, "I cannot believe that she refused to leave with us. What is wrong with her? Do you really think it is the wine?"

I nodded. "Yes...or at least that is what started it. Mister Gabe as much as confirmed it for me yesterday. But that underlines what I told you and Erin...do not drink anything coming from Mister Gabe...he even spiked the water that I had today. You just cannot trust him...and you know that he wants you in the worst way." I paused..."I don't know what is going to happen with your mom...but I do know now that whatever it is, it will never be like it was before." I thought for a moment, "I am not going to do anything rash Sara, and we'll have to keep up pretenses, at least for a while, at least for the kid's sake. Can you do that?"

"Yes. Ok. Dad, don't leave her, please, please. It will be ok...I just know that it will...eventually." She breathed deeply, and began to unbutton my shirt. "She knew before the wedding....she must have...that is why she made sure that I would take her 'wifely' duties with you," and looking down I could see her face starting to change from the horror of earlier to a tenuous smile. How could this vixen transition so quickly?

I stopped her hands, holding them tightly in mine, "you are sure you are ok?"

She nodded again, "yes, daddy, I am as 'ok' with this as I can be. Besides, for at least as long as this goes on, you are mine." She giggled, "and Erin's, of course."

"What about everything you were made to do tonight? What about Brock?"

She cocked her head to one side, looking at me. "Dad, that is the odd thing...while I 'was' made to do things tonight...and while I was certainly surprised and shocked by some of it -- like what Mr. MP did to me - really, none of it was something that I didn't 'want' to do. I just admitted that to myself. Do you understand? I think that the feeling of a lack of control just let me be more myself. I don't know how to explain it, but...I am totally ok with things." She paused, and then confidently said, "yes, the more I think of it, the more that I know that I am totally ok with things. And...daddy...I want you to keep 'making' me do things," she pleaded.

Holy shit! A light bulb finally went off in my head. This was Jennifer, telling me that her father had given control to me years ago...when we were first married. She had also been saying, without using words, that she 'wanted' me to take control...just like Sara had just done. I just didn't 'get it' then, but I sure as fuck got it now. My eyes widened with the realization and I stood there in shock as my daughter looked, with concern, at me.

"You are a blessing my little girl," I said looking into her upturned face. And then I did a decidedly un-fatherly thing to his little girl. I pinched her two nipples, and twisted them sharply, leaning over into her gasp and pushing my tongue into her mouth. Roughly I frenched her for a moment and then stood up, releasing her. "What about Brock?"

"Oh, daddy...that was so nice," as she rubbed her nips. "He is fine. We talked a whole bunch this week and we understand each other so much better than we did before Mister Gabe came along. Actually, I think that now that we 'are out in the open' so to speak, we are actually better than before. He understands that I like sex, a lot, and while he still has a few hang ups about you, in particular, porking 'his' girl, in general he is ok with it. ...and I understand that he really likes fucking." She paused and looked up at me, "daddy, he really, really, likes fucking mom. Now that he knows the rules, he will probably fuck her as much as he can. The whole 'kink' thing really gets him going." She 'hmmm'd' to herself, "probably the same 'kink' thing that makes me want you to do me every which way from Sunday...as often, and whenever you want. Probably the same thing that turns Erin's motor on so much with you too," she concluded.

"Now. Are you going to fuck me?"

I thought to myself about the 'rules'...Jen could not say 'no' to any man...which was what Sara was referring to. Brock would ask and my wife would do. As simple as that. "No, Sara. You go to bed...your own bed tonight." I opened the door and pushed her, still topless, out into the hall, and closed it on her astonished face. I was grinning at her as I did so.

.........................

The next morning I awoke to the realization that someone was sitting on the bed beside me. I opened my eyes, surprisingly refreshed, to see Jennifer sitting there dressed as usual for a Sunday, in her tight blue jean cut offs and a droopy white t-shirt. She was gazing into my eyes, and reached over to softly brush a lock of my hair from my eyes. "Hello sleepy head," she murmured. Then she bent down and placed her lips close to my ear and whispered, "I love you David Dane. Nothing will ever change that, and don't you forget it." She kissed me softly on the cheek, on the lips and then she sat up again.

"I'm surprised to see you here," I said as I sat up with my back to the headboard.

"Why?"

"Welllll, after last night, I was pretty sure that I wouldn't see you here. I mean, I know that you would 'pass through' here to keep up appearances with the kids, but I didn't expect to see you sitting with me here."

"Hmmm," she murmured, and she glanced around the room, "Mister Gabe won't like this, so it probably won't happen too often." She paused, and looked into my eyes, "but I had to tell you that Dave, especially after last night."

I looked pointedly at her breasts, swinging freely under her top, "how are you?"

She smiled at me, "I'm fine, now." She moved slightly and then used both hands to pull her top up and off, exposing her breasts to me. "See, or...not much to see." She pointed to two small dots, one on each breast, where I had seen the nails driven into her. "They close up as soon as the nails come out."

I took advantage of the situation and leaned into her and drew my tongue over her nipples to each dot, softly kissing both, "I'm sorry that that happened to you, my love."

"Me too, but please don't do that David. You know the rules and even though I already know that Mister Gabe is going to punish me for being here," and she waved her hand towards the nearly invisible camera, "let's not make it more than it has to be." She took a breath, "besides, I have to tell you something...something that I want Mister Gabe to hear, that I absolutely know he will punish me for."

Very interested now, I still gently held her naked breasts in my hands, caressing them down to her nipples, "what?"

"We both know that I will do whatever Mister Gabe wants. I know that I will not be able to tell him that I did not like the nails at all last night. I know that I won't be able to tell him 'no' if wants to do that again, or some other form of body mutilation." She drew a breath and took both of my hands in hers, "but, my husband, I want you to promise me that if does try to do anything like that, or even if you find after the fact that he has done so, I want you to promise that you will take me away from him. Use force, and force me to stay away from him, and don't ever let me go back to him." She looked imploringly into my eyes, "I will probably fight you, but you must promise me right now that regardless of anything...you will get me away from him."

Solemnly I leaned into my wife and kissed her on the lips and then said, "I do solemnly swear to do as you have just requested."

Jennifer stood up and immediately pulled her shirt over herself, "I better get out of here and downstairs with the kids before Mister Gabe comes storming in." She smiled and said to herself as she turned to the door, "although that could be fun." She got to the door and paused again, turning back to me with one hand on the doorknob, "by the way....where is our daughter? I thought she would be in bed with you?"

"No, not last night Jen."

"She is taking care of you though? Yes?"

I smiled slowly, "just as much as Brock is taking care of you?"

She smiled back, "that boy is very energetic."

"Sara says that he really, really, likes fucking you my dear."

"Well, I won't be able to say this about everybody, I'm sure, but he is, or will be family, so it certainly doesn't bother me." She grinned again, "and what is the truth behind the rumour about Erin? 'C' was saying that you are fucking our daughter's best friend?"

"Yup," now I was grinning broadly. "Actually, she is my sex slut. My very own. I took her cherry too."

We both were smiling, and then at the same time broke out into laughter. "Well, Alice," I said to my wife, "we are both well down the rabbit hole...but maybe it won't be as bad as it looked." I waved at her and finished, "stay in touch dear."

She turned the knob, opened the door to Molly walking by outside, and headed out into her day.

Well, I thought to myself, this is going to be my life until he gives her back to me. Bad, but perhaps it would not be as bad as I was thinking last night. I could 'live' with this situation...especially with Sara's and Erin's help. And I could sense that the big fucking black bastard was going to test things...test me...every chance he could get.

.......................

A bit about work. I had returned to work the Monday after Jen had come to see me...the Monday immediately following the end of her honeymoon, and tumultuous party at Mister Gabe's wherein I had discovered that my Managing Partner (MP) at work was also part of Mister Gabe's 'family'. At some point in time Mister Gabe had taken Mrs. MP as a wife, and used her like he was now using Jen. MP came to see me to repeat what he had said at the party...nothing in Mister Gabe's 'world' would affect our working relationship. This is the guy would had told me that he knew, months beforehand, that Mister Gabe had every intention of taking Jennifer. This is the guy who made me, while I was not in full control of my actions, hold Jennifer so that he could fuck her. I had felt every thrust he made in to her. There was absolutely no way that our working relationship could ever be the same.

I vowed that I would start to look for anouther firm to move to. Since I now knew that the black bastard was a client of MP's, I also vowed to figure out a way to hurt him in some way...some way that would really mean something to him. It was going to take some time, and some work, but I would find it.

..............................

Erin's boyfriend -- July 2011

It was the middle of summer -- long hot days, plenty of time spent by the pool. We had evolved into a routine of sorts. Jen and the kids, including Sara, were on summer break from school. Brock was working full time for his dad's land development company, although he spent most evenings either at our house, or out somewhere with my daughter. I was working normal summer hours which equated to 50 hour weeks instead of the 60 or 70 hours that sometimes happen. "C" was a frequent addition to our family times, at the pool, and even in the house. She seemed to spend more time with us than elsewhere. Sometimes I wondered whether she was keeping an eye on us for the frequently absent Mister Gabe, or just genuinely enjoyed being with us. Her and Jen seemed to be very close, and I could see an older sister kind of relationship developing between her and my kids as well. None of that bothered me as I truly liked "C" as well. In fact I had spent a few evenings with her after Jen had departed our bedroom to be with her 'husband'.

That still bothered me, I cannot deny it. While each day started with Jennifer giving me a platonic kiss, it always ended with her walking through the closet to the other side of the house.

Sara and Brock's wedding was fast approaching. They wanted to get hitched before they started university in the fall, and it had been decided that they would live in the guest suite in our house while they were married and at school. Brock's dad had already said that as soon as Brock graduated (three years), then Mister Gabe would get his notice to depart and Brock and Sara could take ownership of the other side of the house.

Today, Saturday, there were a bunch of people gathered on our patio. The purported reason for the gathering was to work out final details of the wedding. It had already been decided that the wedding would take place at a large downtown church -- while there weren't too many folks to invite from Sara's side of the new family, Brock's side seemed to have bred like lemmings and there were a lot of them. For the same reason, even though I had originally thought that the reception afterward would be at our house, the guest list had simply outgrown the space, so Brock's dad had rented the 'Castle' hotel (that I described earlier) for the reception.

I didn't really know what else there was to plan, but regardless, that was the reason for the gathering. Brock and Sara, Brock's best man Tim (he was also eighteen with no girlfriend to speak of), Erin (Sara's Maid of Honour) and her boyfriend Richard, Molly and her girlfriend Tabitha (seventeen) and of course Mike who wanted nothing more than to oogle all of the girls, "C", Jen, and myself were all there. Mister Gabe was off to the west coast this weekend, so I was looking forward, hopefully, to an evening with my wife in my bed.

Jennifer and "C" were sitting side-by-side on one of the patio couches, sipping at cool drinks. They were both wearing colourful, short sundresses, and were chatting amiably. I was sitting across from them in cut-off jeans and an old t-shirt just enjoying the sight of the two lovely ladies in front of me. All of the rest were in bathing suits and cavorting in the pool. The sounds of their laughter and splashing were very 'homey' comforting kinds of sounds to me.

I had been a little surprised at myself earlier when Erin had shown up with a boyfriend that I hadn't heard about. Admittedly, I had not seen much of Erin since that night in our bed during the honeymoon -- passing glances as her and Sara came and went from our house. I had been busy, and I thought that maybe she had had some second thoughts about the situation. So I was surprised by my reaction when introduced to the boy -- a black'ish cloud had descended on me from nowhere. He was about six feet -- just a little shorter than me -- and average build. Not too muscular, but still in good shape. I found myself stiffly shaking his hand while Erin gazed up at me, her eyes slightly wide and expectant. I realized now, sitting on the couch, that I was being a bit foolish with my slightly jealous possessiveness of Sara's best friend. Mentally I shrugged and took a swig of the cold beer in my hand.

A thought occurred to me.

"Why don't you two ladies go get into bathing suits and we can take a turn in the pool?"

'C' smirked at me, "you want to see some more of us do you Mister Dane?" Her hands drifted down to the bottom of her sundress and started to slowly pull the hem up her legs. From where we were sitting the couches blocked the view of her lower half from the kid's in the pool.

I smiled until my wife swatted 'C's hands and told her to stop that. Jen looked at me and said, "I am not getting into a bathing suit for you David."

That made me and 'C' both frown. After a pause I had an idea, and, with a return smirk to 'C', I swivelled in my seat so that I could look over to the pool. I caught Brock's eye and motioned him to come over. He obediently got out of the pool and, dripping water, strode over to us. The back of the couch that I was on faced the pool so he was standing behind and slightly to the side of me. I motioned him to lean down a bit so that I could talk to him without the other kids over hearing us. "Brock, I want these two women to change into bathing suits, and Jennifer is refusing. Can you change her mind?"

'C's smirk turned into a radiant smile as Brock stood up and placed his hands on his hips staring at my wife. His lips also quirked up into a smile and, nodding to himself, he walked around the couches and approached Jen from behind her couch. Jennifer was frowning furiously at me. I quickly glanced at the pool and noted that only Sara's eyes were upon us as she wondered what her fiancé was up to, and then I watched as Brock lent down over Jen. "Well, mommy," his hands rested on her shoulders, bare except for the spaghetti straps holding up her sundress, "I understand that you are being bad." Without waiting for a response he lent down further so that his mouth was beside Jen's ear. At the same time, his hands drifted down the front of her dress, easily slipping inside to cup my wife's breasts in his hands. "I would like you to go change into a bathing suit...something that entices my interest." He squeezed Jen's tits, "do you have a problem with doing as I tell you?"

Again my wife glared at me, then she tilted her head up to Brock and smiling sweetly said, "none what-so-ever. The faster you take your hands off of me, the sooner I can do that for you Brock."

'C' clapped her hands, and both of them stood up as with one final squeeze Brock removed his hands from my wife's dress. 'C' grabbed Jen's hand and dragged her into the house. I mockingly clapped my hands as well and Brock just bowed and said, "your wish is my command, sir." But then he stood and paused, "but seriously Mister Dane...whatever you want, whenever you want it. Just tell me." He gulped and continued, "this situation with Mister Gabe, and your wife, and Sara, and you...I don't really know what to say or do, so I'm just 'going with it', if you know what I mean?"

I nodded and then stood as well, "so am I, Brock. Just going with it, I mean. I think I'll go get changed now to."

I went inside and climbed the stairs to my bedroom. The ladies had preceded me and were already in the room, with the door ajar. I pushed it open and stepped inside. 'C' was hugging my wife, and petting her hair, murmuring something to her as she pushed Jen's dress straps down off of her shoulders. I watched as 'C' stood back and let the dress fall, exposing my wife to both of us.

Jen caught sight of me standing there, "Jesus Christ, David!" she exclaimed, "get out of here!"

123456...8
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Mister Gabe Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds