• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Urge

The Urge

Why do I have this urge?

I just can't control it anymore. I have to do something. Anything!

Surely no one will notice if I slip off my shoes. No, they won't. Anyway. It's not a big thing. Why can't people take off their shoes? It's completely normal.

Here we go. First the right one. There! Now the left one. Done!

That helped. I feel better now. Nobody noticed. The desk covers everything. Finally I can breathe again. Now, back to the books. What did he say about the French revolution? I've got to concentrate.

Hmmm. No one will notice if I slide down my socks. I'll just move them past my knees. One. Two. Nice. Maybe a little further. It won't hurt. Down to the ankles. No problem.

I don't have to get down to take them off. I can do it using my toes. Nobody will notice then. Let's see. I can do this. Yes! That's one. And there goes the other one.

It's pretty cold on the floor. Who would've known? This is really great. The urge has gone. At least for a little while. Note to self. Read up on Napoleon. I can't remember anything from this lesson.

The desk really covers me well. Maybe I could ...? No! That's unthinkable. You can't do that. Not here. Not now. Stop it!

... but I need to. I really need to. I have to!

Arrgh! I can't control myself. The hand is moving towards the zipper. It's starting to pull it down! Are you mad! You're in the middle of a room, filled with people! Get real!

The zipper is all the way down now. If I lift up my rump the skirt will come right off. And it does. It's really no problem. This is easy!

The skirt is down to my ankles. Lift one foot. Lift the other one. Off!

A moment of total bliss.

Then total horror. What I'm I doing? I must be a freak. This is not normal. Here I am. In the middle of a lecture. Skirtless!

It feels good though. So incredibly good! The urge has gone completely now. I can rest. Finally! Now. Back to work. This is a double session. Surely I must be able to learn something.

It really feels good. Sitting here completely uncovered. Well, not completely. What? You can't be serious! No! Absolutely not! No way!

... but nobody have noticed so far. It won't make a difference if the panties come off. Really, it won't. Anyway, the thumbs are already on their way. Nothing can stop them now.

Under the waistband. Pull out a little. Start moving downwards. Past my "cleavage". The cheeks are exposed. Raise the butt slightly to allow the cloth to come through. The front is free. Slide them down. Past the knees. Step out of them. There! Done!

I'm bottomless! In the middle of the classroom!

I can feel my cheeks touching the seat. Nice. I'll wiggle a little bit. Nice. I love my ass. In my opinion it's my best feature. It's round and firm. Just the right size and with soft skin.

I like my breasts to.

It seems unfair that they should be kept out of the fun. I wonder if I'll be able to undo the clasps without too much fuzz? Sure I can! Just think!

That's it! I can pretend my back's itching. I'll move it from side to side. Then it will be only natural to reach back with my hand. Then I can unclasp it. I'm a genius!

It's all going according to plan. My bra is now loose, and ready to come off. Fortunately there are no shoulder straps so it'll pretty much fall down by itself. Yes. Perfect! In my lap. On the floor.

It's unbelievable! Here I am. Helen Saunders. A senior at Springfield High School. In the middle of history class. Dressed only in a shirt!

... and what are my fingers doing? Heading towards the buttons? You must be crazy! Think straight! The shirt is all I've got. This can't be happening!

The bottom one is popped open. The next one follows suit. Five to go. If I do this slowly nobody will notice. They can't tell the difference anyway. I'll just leave the front of the shirt hanging. It'll do nicely. No problem!

There! That was the last button. I'm done! Nothing more to do now. Any more and I would be naked!

Of course. I can roll up the sleeves. That's allowed, isn't it? Done!

That's it then! Now I'm through. I can't believe what I've done. I'm a little bit proud actually. This has been a dream of mine for a very long time. Savour the moment. You're among friends and fellow students, dressed only in an rolled-up, unbuttoned shirt.

There's still ten minutes until the bell sounds. I've got plenty of time to dress. No problem!

... but why is the urge still there? I've fulfilled my wildest fantasy. What more is needed? What can be done?

Listen, girl! Nothing can be done! Nothing!

The next step would mean actual exposure. That's not an option!

Or is it?

I need to show off! This isn't showing off. I'm hiding. That doesn't count. I need to show off. I need to show off!

It'll seem a bit odd. Why would someone want to pull their arms through the sleeves? I don't care. I'll do it anyway. Clutching the front will keep the breasts hidden. One down. Two down. That was quick.

Someone must have noticed. That's pretty unusual behaviour. I can pretend I'm cold but I don't think anyone will buy into that. The slightest wrong move now and my breasts will spring free. But I won't make such a move. Will I?

Surely not. Displaying my breasts will lead to all such of problems. My friends will think I'm a slut. I'll be kicked out of class. My parents will be in shock.

Is it worth it?

Maybe.

I'm young. Who knows how long I'll have this body. This is the chance of a lifetime. It might never pop up again.

I'll do it!

Do what exactly? This needs some thinking through. How do I want it to unfold? Should I just throw off the shirt and run out? Will that do?

No! I need to do it right. I need to enjoy it. How can I enjoy it? It must be done slowly. That'll give me the greatest satisfaction. It needs to be done slowly and methodically. I've already started.

The front is slowly opening. I'm pushing my elbows forward to release the shirt, at the same time covering my breasts. A few people are starting to notice. They look shocked. The shirt is coming off. There!

I'm naked. Stark naked. In the middle of class! Everybody is watching.

... but they can't see my private parts. I'm slowly, very slowly, moving my arms to the sides. The globes are gradually coming into view. Don't hurry now! Maintain the teasingly slow pace. You can do it!

The nipples are uncovered. The breasts are free at last! I'm topless!

What a fantastic feeling! I don't care about the consequences. I'll enjoy every part of this.

Now cover your pussy with the right hand. It's time to show off your beautiful ass! Lift your butt from the seat. Wiggle it a little whilst you're getting up.

I'm leaving the safety of the chair behind. I can hear distant gasps as my backside cleavage comes into view. Now both cheeks are out in the open. I give them a little shake. Slowly of course. Almost in slow motion.

Time for the finale!

I'm stepping up on the chair. Making sure my ass is in constant motion. That really turns me on, imagining my cheeks swaying from side to side, for all to see. I'm working up a sweat.

Now I'm standing on top of the desk. What was previously my only shelter is now my stage.

I'm doing a slow dance to a tune in my head. Swinging my hips from side to side. Just one more move now. I'm slowly moving my right hand upwards, disclosing the last part of my body. I stretch the arms up in the air, my hips still moving.

I close my eyes. Savouring the moment. Thinking about what I'm doing sends chills down my spine.

I'm standing on top of my desk, in the middle of the classroom. Doing a slow erotic dance, completely and utterly naked.

The urge has gone.

Finally!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Urge

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 213 milliseconds