• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A Really Big Show

A Really Big Show

I never thought I would be one of those guys who got off on seeing his wife with another man. But I was wrong.

When Ashley told me that she and the girls from work were going to an all-male strip revue on ladies' night at a club called Spurs, my reaction was, "Over my dead body!" As I thought about it I began to wonder just what her reaction would be to a bunch of nude men, considering she was a virgin when we married. So I softened my position.

I knew the manager of the club, and we worked out a little plan that involved my video camera. He would arrange for Ashley and her friends to be seated directly in front of the stage, and would discreetly film her. She would think he was recording the show.

On the day of the show I dropped off the camera and talked with several of the dancers about our plan. When one guy asked how far he should go, I replied, "As far as she lets you."

Shortly after three in the morning, Ashley came home with her hair tousled and clothing slightly askew. Her deep blue eyes were slightly glazed and a satisfied smile creased her face. Traces of what appeared to be dried come stained her cheeks. When I asked how the show had gone, she only smiled broadly and said that it had been much more than she had expected. She said that she was tired and was going to bed.

As soon as she was asleep, I retrieved from the trunk of the car my video camera and the spare key I had given to the club's manager.

The opening shots were as I'd expected: well-built young men removing their clothing and enticing the throng of screaming females with their rippling, undulating bodies. My wife and her friends were no exception.

As the last dancer got down to a bulging G-string, an announcement was made that Ashley had been selected to help Big Rick finish his act. With shouts of encouragement from the crowd, Ashley went up on the stage.

Big Rick grabbed a double handful of ass and pulled her tightly to his grinding crotch. At the same time his tongue was seeking her parted lips. Her hands were busy roaming his muscular body, and with a quick twist and a jerk, the G-string was gone and Ashley had a handful of the biggest cock I had ever seen. Big Rick tried to continue dancing, but her hand refused to let go.

In the next sequence, Ashley and Rick were in a dressing room and Ashley was seated on a table, her blouse open and bra pushed up, freeing her 36D tits. Big Rick's mouth was on one and his hand was kneading the other. One of her hands was holding his head tightly and the other was still wrapped around that cock. Slowly he pulled away from her heaving breast and spoke for the first time.

"Ashley, I call what you're holding 'The Rock', and Rock bets me that your pussy is just as red as the rest of your hair. Is he right?"

"Uh-huh!" she moaned.

"Do you have a name for that little red pussy?"

"Don't be silly. I would never do that," she replied, mocking him for naming his cock 'The Rock."

"Well, Rock thinks your little red pussy is very wet and hot. Is he right?"

"Wet and hot, yes," she replied as she tried to pull him back to her.

He kissed her once, then asked, "The Rock wants to know if you would let him see how hot and wet that little pussy is."

"I'm married," she weakly replied, never letting go of the cock in her hand.

"Come on. No one will know. Just let him have a little taste. You know you want that little pussy to know what 'The Rock' feels like. 'The Rock' is going to leave if he can't find out," Rick said as he carefully removed his cock from her grasp.

Quick as a flash, her hands were under her skirt, her panties were on the floor and her gaping cunt was revealed. "Come back and fill me with 'The Rock,'" she pleaded.

Her pussy, though tight even with my six inches, was wet enough to take this monster in one gigantic shove. Cries of pleasure were coming from her lips as Big Rick began to build a rhythm. She lay back on the table so she could take more of him in and work her hips.

"Please don't stop, give me every inch," she intoned as she tried to pull him close.

They were soon joined by some of the other dancers. Hands and cocks were touching her from head to her knees. Her sighs of delight increased as she observed the many hard cocks surrounding her.

Big Rick slowed his pace and called to her, "Ashley, Ashley, look! All the men seem to need your help. Brock's cock would just love to be kissed, and Steve and Mike could use a hand. Think of how much pleasure 'Rock' is giving you and how much you could give back."

The scene was wild-my demure wife writhing in delight as a monster cock pounded in and out of her pussy, another sawed in and out of her mouth and two others rocked in her hands. Eight pairs of male hands were caressing her and bringing her to new heights each time she started to cool down. The cock in her mouth was the first to explode, and it showered the place with pearlescent come. Just then Big Rick let out a roar, removed 'The Rock' from her stretched pussy and drenched her stomach with a gigantic load of thick jizz. A couple of strands even reached up to the base of her neck.

"More, give me more," she said as scooped up and sampled a dollop of their loads while the cocks in her hands moved quickly to her vacant mouth and twat.

The tape continued much the same for the next hour as cock replaced cock in her hungry holes. I have never witnessed Karen in such an insatiable state. Each of the men had her at least once and at one point even my friend, the manager, took his turn at her hungry mouth.

She has not seen the tape, nor has she revealed what occurred. I noticed they never messed with her perfect ass that night, and I think I might just show her the tape and see if she might be willing to find some well-hung young men to correct that oversight.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A Really Big Show

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds