• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Sass Mouth's Punishment Ch. 01

A Sass Mouth's Punishment Ch. 01

This story contains issues of domination and force, and is for readers 18+ only. Enjoy!

{For JJ Eldredge, wherever you are...}

*****

"I am a filthy slut" she thought as she shifted her weight from one knee to the other on the cold thick cement slab dining room table where she was on her hands and knees, naked. Goosebumps covered her creamy flawless, hairless body and her nipples hardened to hard pink buttons; which she wasn't were due to the chilling temperature in the cavernous room at this early hour of the morning, or sheer anticipation.

"I am his filthy slut" she thought to herself. Her name was Ailey Abernathy, and her perfect 136lb juicy body comprised of the thickest ass and thighs Master had ever seen were poised in cat pose on the top of this dining room table every morning like a prized piece of game.

Her Master, JJ Eldredge, liked his trophy to be on display when he was done with his morning workout and subsequent shower.

"Must have been feeling especially frustrated this morning," Ailey thought to herself while gulping back a lump in her throat, noting that Master had kept her waiting in this pose an extra 20 minutes longer than most mornings. Ailey was very careful when shifting her weight not to relax too much and let the arch slack in her back, she had paid the price for not sticking her fat ass up in the air enough many a mornings in the year previous.

Then, all at once her face flushed all the way down to her hard pink nipples and her slit started to moisten--she knew he was close.

She felt the slap of his hand on her ass almost before she heard him next to her, SLAP! JJ's hands were made for spankings. He held the perfect cupped frame while landing his blow at the perfect spot, it was like he could read her mind. She held her breath counting, waiting for the next one to come...and they never came in a predictable rhythm.

"FUCKKKK," she thought to herself, if given enough she was betting she could come just from his spankings! Boy would there be hell to pay then!

JJ was a stern Master, sometimes lovingly rewarding her with an orgasm at every encounter, and other times denying her for days. He was as unpredictable as the weather. Ailey's pussy throbbed in desperation... it had been 11 days since she was allowed to cum last-a new record.

SLAP! Another spank landed on her ass where her bubble butt met her thick solid thighs. His fingers were so close to her cunt, she was already soaked.

Master JJ whispered in her ear "You have been a very sassy little slut these last few days Slave. A very bad girl."

Ailey moaned slightly as he gripped her pony tail tightly wrapping it around his fist.

"I was very angry this morning when I was discussing your insolence this morning with my friends at my morning steam."

"You discuss what we do here with STRANGERS at the gym?!?!" Ailey protested.

Before she could finish pouting her face JJ jerked her back towards his chest by her pony tail, slapping her now shelf-like ass over and over and over in quick succession with all of his strength. He was pissed. His face was red and sweat was beginning to form on his temples.

"That kind of sass mouth is exactly what I'm talking about SLAVE," he yelled landing three more spanks to her now red ass.

"Perhaps the only way to get that Sassy Mouth of yours under control SLAVE is to make sure it is full all day."

He stopped spanking her, and Ailey blinked away a few tears staring at him in fear. A sly smirk began to appear on his face.

Without time for any more protesting he scooped her up and carried her to the equally cold and heavy granite table in the sitting room nearby. Deposited abruptly on her feet, Master ordered her to lie on her back on the cold skinny table in front of the sofa.

"This is not good," she thought as he swiftly fastened thin leather straps across her chest above her heaving breasts and her midsection. The trunk of her petite body covered the small long table, leaving her just enough room to bed her knees and rest her heels. Her head left hanging back was already causing the blood to rush to it if she did not keep it held up.

"Oh My God, I can't move," she thought.

"Master wouldn't break the safe word or hard limit rules right?"

JJ was in her face in a flash, talking in a serious and harsh tone, "Listen cunt, you are mine to punish. Your arms and legs are not bound right now because I think you will find it more pleasurable, but if you are rude to our guests that will change. Are you going to be a good little Slave and make Daddy proud today?"

Guests?! "Yes Sir," Ailey replied meekly. Guests?!?! What?! No!

"Are you going to promise not to be a sassy bitch to your Master after each load of cum you take today Slut?"

Each load, of how many?!?! "Yes Daddy," Ailey croaked. Oh S H I T.

Ailey had always been afraid of being choked or deep throating a cock, it was a hard limit she set in the beginning. Although Master's cock was very thick and long, Ailey always managed to please him with her mouth very quickly despite this restriction.

But now, she had a very uneasy feeling. She could not pull away if forced in this position. Oh S H I T.

JJ welcomed his guests all in at once, and from what Ailey could see around the furniture it appeared that there were now 10 angry hard cocks in the room counting her Master's. GULP>

Without ceremony or introduction cocks began to fill up her hands and a thick veiny curved dick plopped onto her face. It smacked her a few times on her lips and cheeks until she opened up for it.

She loved to suck cock, it was her favorite hobby-but there was something different about the mood in this room that made nervous sweat form at her ass crack.

The angry cock in mouth began to push...and although she was swirling her tongue around the head and licking as fast as she could, she knew where it was going.

The first time it hit the back of her throat she gagged violently and tears formed in her eyes. It pulled back and went again, getting further this time but eliciting another loud gag from Ailey.

At the third push she felt a huge cock ram into her tiny pink cunt which cause her to scream out- depositing the angry veiny cock deep in her throat. He held it there for what felt like a century as she struggled against him. Finally pulling out she coughed and sputtering strings of spit which started to run into her eyes. It was then that angry cock grabbed the back of her neck to support his new fuck hole, and went to town.

Ailey was so in shock that for a while she forgot about the monster cock making her pussy feel like it was on fire!

Like a madwoman she stroked the cocks in her hands, and the cock in her pussy pounded away. For a second she got a break and started to take in huge breaths of air feeling her ribs constricted by the strapping, until a new cock entered her throat.

After the first push new cock pulled out and smeared her spit and gag all over her face, mixing her saliva with her tears. New cock was beautiful, and for a while he let her suck him her way, until he got hasty and went back to deep throat banging.

The next punishment arrived in the form of a 10 inch black cock that had previously been in her left hand being pushed swiftly up her pink tight asshole. She was sure the scream she tried to let out would have signaled for police on Mars, had it not been for the cock lodged in her throat.

She heard the Black Cock in her ass say to New Cock in her mouth, "Hey man, that's fucking great! Every time you gag her with your dick, her asshole clamps down on my dick!" They all had a laugh.

For a while her mind drifted... her throat, her pussy, her ass. She felt electrified, tight and jumpy with every touch. Voices laughing and extra bodies all around her.

Then the magic started. JJ stepped up to her mouth, "Mmmmmmm" she thought, "My FAVORITE cock."

She found herself actually excited to show her Master her new deepthroating skills, even if they weren't acquired by her choice. He would be so happy.

She licked the head of his cock. It was so beautiful. Chaos was happening all around her, in her hands and in her pussy, but she was alone with her favorite thing. Thick, perfectly curved to hit all of her good spots, and delightfully generous oozing precum she hungrily slurped it into her mouth.

Licking the underside of the head she looked up and saw the smile on her Master's face as she pulled him into her throat.

"Ohhhhhhhh YES," he sighed. "Finally. Home."

He sawed his cock in and out of her throat with a speed she had never seen before, he was like a man possessed. It only took a few passes before he pulled out and told her to open wide, filling her slutty hungry mouth with white hot cum. Ailey gulped it down as fast as she could, missing some leaking out to her lips and cheeks.

That was all she needed. JJ bent down to her face and whispered "I have never been happier my little slave. Are you done being a sassy girl? Would you like a reward?"

Ailey was so happy in that moment, and vowed to be sassy no longer...unless... ;)

*****

Stay tuned for Part II, when JJ gives Ailey her double reward.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Sass Mouth's Punishment Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 197 milliseconds