• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Just Friends

Just Friends

SamNY: Hi, I saw your profile and would love to introduce myself. I'm Sam, and I think you're beautiful. I'm only thirty but I've been told I'm very wise beyond my years. I'd love to meet you and take you out to dinner, sometime.

Hornedhousewife: Hello! Your profile picture is cute, but I really will have to decline your invitation. I'm married with kids, besides I'm way too old for you. I'm sorry.

SamNY: Age is only a number, isn't it? You're only 64, after all. You really look forty if you want to be honest.

Hornedhousewife: You're adorable, thanks for the compliment, but I'm old enough to be your grandmother. I really can't. But I'm flattered. I hope you find a nice girl on the website.

SamNY: You're very nice to say that. I thought you were that nice girl, but that's my crappy luck. If the marriage thing doesn't work out, give me a message.

Hornedhousewife: It's been forty years, I don't know about that.

SamNY: Just forty?

Hornedhousewife: Lol. We can at least be friends, how's that?

SamNY: I can deal with that just fine. I don't mind friendship with a sweet person like you.

What began as a rejection transformed in to a friendship between Sam and Ellen over the course of two months. She'd spare him advice on meeting women, he'd talk to her about her retirement, and soon enough they'd become so close they'd agreed to meet up in person. He'd shown up at her house that early morning to the sound of chatter in the backyard. Ellen was even more gorgeous than he'd imagined and at sixty four she didn't seem to show any of her age. She'd worn short blonde hair and a taut slim body under a blue blouse and dark blue jeans, and she greeted him with a joyous "Hey there!" and a tight hug.

They embraced like an aunt and nephew would, patting each other's backs and instantly striking up conversation. Nothing was awkward between the pair, and he was ready to get to know her. They'd gone out to the patio where she'd readied brunch for them, and sat down across from him boasting about meeting him finally.

"How was the train ride out here?"

"It was great, very nice."

"I'm so glad we got to meet up here. I normally don't have too much company here. Especially on Sundays."

"Why's that?"

"Most of my friends host lunches at their houses."

"I would have been fine with a restaurant."

"Oh no, this is fine," she waved him away, "We can get to know one another better. It's a lot better meeting face to face."

"You're much prettier in person."

"Thank you," she chuckled.

"Hey," an older man said rushing out from the kitchen patting Sam's shoulder.

"Hello," he said surprised.

"Harold, this is my friend Sam, we met online. Sam this is my husband Harold."

"Nice to meet you."

"You're the one," Harold laughed, "She talks about you like you're her son. Always bragging and saying she's going to introduce you to her friends' daughters."

Harold didn't know that Sam was more interested in the friends, rather than their daughters by a long shot. Sam wasn't impressed with Harold who was portly and tall with a balding head of hair, but he was very friendly, which Sam hated. He found Ellen to be out of his league and couldn't help admiring her behind whenever she bent over to serve Sam a drink.

"Well, it's been good, folks," Harold waved rushing off.

"When are you coming back from golf?" Ellen asked.

"Nine o'clock, we're going for dinner afterward."

"Bye," he said kissing her and patted Sam on the shoulder, rushing off.

"He's a nice guy," Sam replied.

"He's great," she nodded.

"How are you not single? I'm still kicking myself," he chuckled.

"I posted that online ad during a separation trial with Harold, and we'd gotten together very quickly. You were the only one half my age to respond to my ad."

"Just my damn luck."

"So, tell me about you."

"I'd really rather learn more about you."

"All I do is talk about me."

"I don't mind. You have fun stories to tell. You have a nice house, I bet there's a nice story there."

"Oh, it's very old," she shrugged, "Two stories. Occasionally we have my children over, but they only visit once a month with their families."

"So you're always alone?"

"No, I have my hobbies, and clubs."

"If I were Harold I'd never leave you alone."

"Men have to be men," she shrugged.

"You said you're an artist."

"Right!"

"Do you have any art in the house?"

"In the halls, come on, I'll show you!"

"Sure," he patted his sides following her in to the house as she boasted about the art she'd painted along the walls. They stood in the hall discussing her impressive portraits, and eventually made their way to the top floor.

"Who is this beauty?"

"That's me."

"Really?"

"I was forty when I painted that of myself."

"God, you're sexy."

"Thank you," she grinned blushing, and cleared her throat attempting to cut the tension. She turned to another painting of still life, and Sam observed it.

"So can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"If you weren't with Harry at the time I answered your ad... would you have taken me up on it?"

"I'm 64, Sam. What could we do together?"

"I can think of a few things," he hinted.

She grinned nervously, and attempting to hide her flustered face.

"I'm old enough to be your grandmother," she laughed.

"My grandmother never looked like you," he insisted.

"You were really prepared to go out with a woman twice your age?" she chortled.

"Sure, I mean you're a woman. I'm tired of being with girls."

"Well, they're not all the same. My daughter is a fine woman."

"She probably got it from you."

"Harry always says that about her," she blushed.

"Harry is a lucky guy."

"Come on, the food is probably getting cold."

Sam leaned over kissing her on the cheek and they met eyes.

"You're sweet," she grinned patting his shoulder.

"I'm sorry."

"I told you..."

"I know," he nodded, "You're married and have kids. I just wanted to sneak in one kiss on the cheek."

"You remind me of my son—"

"Aw—"

"—You probably didn't want to hear that," she laughed.

Sam leaned over pecking her on the lips and she stood back stunned slightly.

"Your son ever do that?"

"Let's go back down stairs," she warned.

"You forgot to kiss me back. It's only good manners."

"Fine, if I give you one peck, will you come downstairs and we can finish the day just talking?"

"Sure," he smiled.

She leaned over pecking him on the lips and he grasped the back of her neck leaning his head to the side reciprocating with an open mouthed kiss. He slid his tongue in to her mouth before she could react, and she resisted slightly, then reciprocated, kissing him back. They rubbed tongues with one another making out passionately and purring as the silence soaked in the sounds of their lips smacking against one another. He pulled her in closely deeply kissing her as she sighed biting his lip, and finally pulled back looking in to his eyes.

"Still just want to be friends?"

"I'm married."

"I saw Harry."

"Stop it."

"He's... frumpy."

"I have kids."

"They live far from here. All I see is you and me alone all day in your house, and you still won't admit you're attracted to me."

"Sam, you're wonderful but..."

"But what's the worst that could happen?"

"We'd get caught."

"He won't be here til tonight..."

"You're right," she nodded.

"You didn't finish giving me the tour of your house."

She furrowed her brows.

"I didn't see your bedroom yet."

She paused for a moment, still in his arms as he held her closely but gently. She stepped back nodding slightly and wiped her lips walking off. Sam turned following her in to the room and closed the door behind them. Ellen sighed standing in front of him as he grabbed her kissing her passionately, with both hands on her lower back, and she moaned kissing him back. He un buttoned her blouse tearing it off, revealing a black bra holding up her small taut breasts and lay her back along the bed, slipping off her jeans. She quivered nervously, submitting to his actions, as he tore off his shirt and pants mounting her along the edge of the bed. She welcomed his muscular tight body on to her and made out passionately with him as they rolled along the bed, rubbing bodies. He turned spreading her legs and slid her panties off slowly easing down and nuzzling her pussy with his face.

He slid his tongue in to her smothering his mouth with her pussy. She could do nothing but look down and closed her eyes giving a heavy sigh of relief. She clutched her head with her hand sighing heavily and sighed again as his licking intensified. "Oh my god..." she quivered tensing. She clutched his head with both hands pushing him deeper and shuddered, spasming slightly and gave a long moan. He pressed harder, licking furiously, as she cried out squirming and spasming slightly, arching her lower back.

He looked up at her as she clutched her head, cringing and cried out, yelping rapidly and moaned deeply. He looked up noticing her beet red face as she licked her lips furiously, and noticed she's orgasmed, and slid his tongue up along her stomach. She panted, clutching his head weakly and they embraced, kissing deeply. She wrapped her legs around his waist inviting more, and he turned her to her side clutching both breasts in his hand kissing her neck. He knew by the weak expression in her face she hadn't orgasmed in a long time, and she confirmed it days later when they talked over the phone. He turned her on her knees and slid his pants down smacking her behind as she buckled, looking back in a haze of ecstasy.

He slid in to her with one quick movement as she cried out swinging her head back, and held on to the bed with both hands as he pumped her from behind repeatedly. The thrusts were sharp but slow, as he took his time. She loved being dominated and she hadn't been so controlled in a long time. She leaned her head back absorbing every hard pump from behind as he pounded her bareback, again and again shaking the bed along the carpeted floor. For a moment all she could hear were her grunts and the smacking of his cock in to her ass, and closed her eyes enjoying every moment. He groaned sliding out from behind her and she dropped to her back weakly, spreading her long legs. He mounted her sliding in to her warm tight pussy. She cried out in clutching his back with one hand and his hair with another and wrapped her legs around his waist as he thrust in to her. He nearly cum, feeling her tight pussy pulsate around his cock, but he powered through, humping her hard and fast as she moaned aloud clutching his hair in her hand tightly.

He grabbed the end of her bed pushing himself in to her deeper as she moaned aloud, and grunted pounding on her as much as he could. For a moment the two lost control as she moaned aloud grasping his back and halted as she panted heavily. He pumped her as hard as he could drawing a long groan and heavy sharp pant from her and slid out as she spasmed, crying out in pleasure. He kissed her neck and held her tightly as she achieved her second orgasm, almost impossibly losing control of her body as she shuddered and spasmed, holding on to him as if afraid of losing control of her body. Finally after many minutes, she calmed and panted releasing her hold from him and gazed at him lovingly. He wasn't finished as he entered her once again and pounded her on her fast and hard. He lifted her legs up gaining full access and fucked her as fast as he could as she let out a scream, clutching the head board and he finally dropped cumming harder than he ever had in his life. He panted hard, sliding out from her and came all over her inner thighs and pussy as she panted heavily, quivering aloud and clutching her head in sheer disbelief.

That afternoon they'd soaked in the silence, lying side by side in bed. She lay under the covers purring over and over and looked over at Sam who lay along his back enjoying the moment. She grinned widely, and rubbed his bare chest sighing aloud. "Never... ever... in my life..."

"You liked that?" Sam chuckled.

She purred in confirmation, "That was... beyond anything I've ever had..."

"Not even Harry?" he gloated.

"Harry who?"

She laughed jokingly as he shared in the amusement, and she covered her face in guilt, blushing beet red.

"No, I'm bad. Harry has his moments."

"Who's better?"

"Oh come on."

"Tell me."

"Stop it," she groaned.

"Come on," he joked poking at her as she giggled mischievously. She squirmed as he slid his hand between her legs and jammed his fingers in to her. She sighed soaking in the fondling as he kissed her neck and she closed her eyes, "You... oh god you..." That afternoon after giving her a third orgasm, the two indulged in a shower together, and sat in bed, naked and engaging in pillow talk for what seemed like hours. Ellen was all wrong. They shared much in common, and he was so much more mature than he'd originally let on. More to the point he was amazing in bed, giving her an experience she'd never had in all her years with Harry. After many hours of talking and bonding, they finally emerged in to the late afternoon, dressing up and preparing to act as if nothing had happened that day. Ellen felt invigorated as they shared an early dinner and she was preparing stories for Harry to act as a mundane diversion to what really occurred that day.

It was two hours before Harry would come home from fishing as she readied to do the dishes and Sam sat in the patio looking back at her as she dropped the dishes in to the sink. She felt his eyes on her and looked back smiling. She walked over knowing he was up to no good, and rubbed his shoulders, "What are you thinking?"

"Let's go for a ride," he declared. She lifted the table skirt up noticing he'd pulled his pants down and sat with an inviting erection. She gasped for a moment and before she could blush he'd unbuttoned her jeans. She threw caution to the window tearing them off and mounted him on the chair sliding down on to his cock. She tensed up sighing and held on to the table. She thrust on to him hard crying out and he held her pelvis, guiding her pussy up and down on to his cock. "Oh my god, I'm going to cum again!" she yelped as she slid up and down. She held on to the table desperately trying to gain footing and slipped dropping down on to his cock. She folded in to him crying out in to his shoulder panting and dug her face in to his chest yelling with every deep powerful thrust he gave her. She was balls deep in to his cock, and it was an unspeakable sensation that drew heavy cries of pleasure from her.

He grunted, taking control, and pounded her as hard as he could growing aroused as she held on to him and screamed in pleasure. Finally he'd pounded her one last time and came deeply in to her. They held one another tightly, soaking in the orgasm, and panted as they balanced along the shaky patio chair. Finally he lifted her up in his arms and carried her in to her living room, dropping her on to the couch and she laughed aloud, panting and clutching her head. He leaned over kissing her neck and breasts as she lay weakly, submitting to his pecks. She muttered "Oh my god..." over and over as she lay weak and drained from the pounding she'd received and they made out passionately, folding in to one another. Shortly before Harold arrived from him, Ellen slipped back in to her jeans and cleaned herself up, building her strength once again. She had to, since Harry had come home to a seemingly quiet home and saw Sam sitting at the table drinking coffee and smiling as innocently as he could.

"So out with it," Harold whispered to Ellen as she washed the dishes.

"What?"

"Did you let him down easily?"

"As best as I could."

"And you're staying friends?"

"He's a good boy..." she shrugged empathetically, "He needs a friend or two."

"Not a woman twice his age."

"What could happen?" she chuckled.

"Nothing," he brayed, "It's just kind of weird him hanging around an older woman like yourself."

"I'm not that old."

"I didn't mean anything by that. But hey, if you want to hang with a boy, go for it. That's all up to you."

"We might go out to the swap meet next weekend. You know... for fun."

"Sure thing. That gives me an excuse to go golfing."

He kissed her and walked off happily.

"How long will you be next weekend?"

"Oh... all day... probably until the evening. I probably wont have enough strength to walk when I come back."

"I'll bet," he laughed walking up the steps.

"I can guarantee it," she swore admiring Sam from afar.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Just Friends

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 222 milliseconds