• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Neighborhood Milf Ch. 05

Neighborhood Milf Ch. 05

123

I rolled down the window and felt the cool breeze on my face. The AC did not work real well in my old beater Buick. It was spring break from my second semester at college. All my friends were headed to California but my parents were making me come home for a family reunion.

I'm going to miss so many encounters with Girls Gone Wild Wannabe's... I thought to myself depressed.

Aubri and I had recently broken up so I was especially excited to make my debut as a bachelor.

Bobby will never let me hear the end of it. Instead of having parties on the beach I'll be stuck at home playing chess with Max, my mouth breathing cousin.

But as I turned onto Lincoln Street I couldn't help but smile. It did feel nice to be home. I enjoyed being at college but had missed the familiarity of the place I had grown up. My neighborhood looked like a Norman Rockwell painting. The sun was shining, birds were singing and children were playing in their nicely kept yards.

All the homes on Lincoln Street were big and beautiful. Paid for by the doctors, lawyers and developers who lived in them. The other thing that rich successful men attracted were beautiful women. So while the landscaped yards and new cars could have been from a Rockwell painting, the House wives of Lincoln looked like they all could star in their own Porno's.

Being at home all day left them plenty of time to hit the Gym consistently. Get their hair done, visit the spa, take tennis lessons and spend their husband's money on clothes. By the evening they often were sipping margaritas and sharing the latest gossip with each other. But even with all that they often times got...bored.

I wonder if Zak is home from school. I wonder if his Mom, Danielle is home. I would give anything to take another shower with her!

I reminisced on the time I had worked in Mrs. Daniele Taylor's garden, and ended up taking a shower where she joined me! As I drove by Zak's house I saw that his Mom's garden looked healthy as ever in their front yard.

Hmm...I don't see Zak's car in the driveway, must not be home. But I do see Mrs. Davis' red convertible across the street.

Mrs. Hydee Davis lived Kitty corner from my house. I remembered the time I had gone over to her home to tutor her younger daughter for school and Mrs. Davis had ended up tutoring me instead! I parked in front of my home and gave the old Buick's engine a well-deserved west. As I walked up to the front door I glanced up to the top of the street at the biggest house in the neighborhood and let out a sigh... The Jensen's.

That's where it all began. I would trade everything I have, or ever will have just to have one more night with Julie Jensen.

Of all the Neighborhood Milf's, In my opinion Mrs. Julie Jensen was the hottest of them all. While I baby sat her children she came home early one night, leaving her husband at the club and gave me the time of my life! She was the reason why I truly fell in love with older women. That first experience with her was the most memorable, even including my most recent bone fest with Mrs. Hartel, my college English professor.

"Ooohhh Chris, you're home!" my mom exclaimed as I walked through the front door and dropped my bags.

She trapped me in her arms in a tight hug. My father joined us and gave me a painful noogie.

"Ow Dad!" I cried.

"How's my little champ doing? How come you didn't bring a pretty girl with you?" he asked.

"Because they are all celebrating spring break like normal people." I told him.

"Quit whining. It will be a fun time, I promise." My mother scolded me. "Besides, Max is here already. He's staying with us while his family is at a hotel."

I gave my Dad a glare and he mouthed "SORRY" behind my mother's back in an understanding sort of way. I caught my parents up with how school was going and about the recent breakup. My mother tried to soothe me even though I was fine. My Father gave me a speech on how it was for the best because I should be "playing the field" any way.

"It's good to have you back home Son." My mother said.

"It's feels good to be back if I am being honest." I admitted.

"Well why don't you go downstairs and give your cousin some company." She advised me.

I grudgingly went downstairs and found Max watching TV.

"Hey Max, long time no see." I greeted him.

"..Yeah..." he replied in a breathy voice.

"How is school going for you?" I inquired.

"..Good.." he answered.

Max was not much of a talker. So I gave up and just watched TV. After some time I suggested we play some Halo to change the pace of things.

"Okay.." he said.

We got everything set up but then My Mother called me from upstairs.

"Why don't you just get started without me. I'll be back." I said.

Thank goodness, hopefully Mom needs me to run to the store or do some type of long errand to give me a break.

"What's this for?" I asked as she handed me a bottle of whipped cream.

"You need to run it up to the Jensen's. Julie just called and asked if we had any." She answered.

I will gladly do that! Maybe I can get a repeat of the first time!

"Uh, sure. What does she need whipped cream for?" I asked.

"She needs it for a strawberry pie she made for her book club that's over there." She said.

Oh man, she's there with a bunch of other people? So much for my fantasy.

"Why I wasn't invited I don't know." She complained.

I decided to walk up the street instead of drive since it was so close, and the sun was setting so it was starting to cool down. As I walked my thoughts swirled with fantasies of the night Mrs. Jensen had seduced me. It seemed like such a long time ago now.

If only I had a video tape of it, so I could re watch it whenever I wanted.

With my heart pounding through my chest I nervously knocked on the large double front doors.

"It's open, come in." yelled a muffled voice from within.

"Hello?" I said as I cautiously entered.

Wow, I forgot how nice this place was.

"We're in the living room." Replied the sweet voice that sounded Like Mrs. Jensen.

I walked down the short hallway with the high rounded ceiling. Upon turning the corner my jaw dropped to the floor in shock.

This looks more like a Book club for Bimbo's! What are they all doing here?!

Seated around the coffee table were four smoking hot Milf's, all of whom I knew. Mrs. Hydee Davis sat in a cushioned armchair. Mrs. Julie Jensen and Mrs. Daniele Taylor sat together on the sofa. On the other side of the sofa sat my English professor, Ms. Hartel in a comfy looking chair.

I've fucked every one of these beautiful ladies. But what are they all doing here? Especially Lindsay Hartel?

"Oh good, I was hoping she would send you with it Chris." Said Mrs. Jensen flashing her iconic big smile.

"Uh, yeah. I brought the whip cream you asked for." I managed to get out. "Hello Ms. Hartel."

"Yes, Lindsay told me that she had you in one of her classes. Lindsay and I actually went to college together and were roommates." Explained Julie.

"Oh...I was wondering what you were doing here." I admitted.

Actually I am wondering what ALL of you are doing here! What are the chances that all four of the MILF's I've boned are in the same book club?

I knew that Mrs. Julie Jensen and Mrs. Hydee Davis both knew what had happened between us, but I was not sure if they knew about Lindsay or Daniele, or if Lindsay and Daniele knew about the others.

I better play it safe and not say anything. But this is crazy.

"Please, have a seat." Said Julie as she motioned to the only free chair.

I quickly did a sweep of all the women in the room. Julie Jensen was wearing a pink dress. The neck line was wide and plunged low, giving a great view of cleavage created by her 32F sized breasts. Lindsay Hartel was wearing her usual, dark red hair tied up in a bun, horn rimmed spectacles, on top a baggy blouse and cardigan and a dark conservative skirt. All in an attempt to hide her hour glass figure. Hydee Davis was a bit more casual in her Daisy duke shorts and plain white t shirt sporting bare feet. Daniele Taylor wore a big sun hat, a slightly see through button up blouse that also showed off some cleavage from her 34D's, and skinny jeans.

"It's so good to see you again, Chris. How is your mother doing?" asked Daniele.

"Uhm she is doing good." I answered.

"You mean, she is doing well" Lindsay corrected me.

The women all laughed.

"Give the kid a break Lindsay, he's not in class you know!" joked Julie as she playfully hit her on the shoulder.

"How are your classes going?" asked Hydee Davis.

"Classes are ok, my English class is actually the hardest." I said gesturing to Mrs. Hartel.

"You always were a bit anal Lindsay. She is always picking long thick classical books to read when it is her turn to choose for the group." Julie teased her.

Yeah I happen to know Mrs. Hartel likes them long and thick.

"Uhm... what are you reading right now?" I asked.

"It was my turn to choose, so I picked one of my favorites." Said Hydee Davis.

"Oh...What's it about?" I asked.

"I'm certain she got it from an adult book store." Daniele Taylor joked.

"It's about an older woman who seduces a younger man." Answered Lindsay Hartel.

What?! Did I hear her correctly?

"Yeah. It's full of steamy scenes with him licking her pussy and her sucking his cock." Hydee Davis said nonchalantly.

Did she just say that in front of everyone?

"Chris, don't be foolish. It's not a coincidence that we are all here." Julie said.

"It's uh...It's not?" I asked, and gulped.

"No, of course not. I'm fairly certain that Hydee's husband is gay. No offense Hydee." She said.

"None taken." Hydee shrugged.

"It's common knowledge that Daniele's husband is having an affair with a younger woman. Again, no offense." She said.

"Don't worry about it Julie." Daniele assured her.

"You know Lindsay's story, she is lonely. And me, well it seems my husband is gone an awful lot. We have our little meetings like this and we read our stories. But it only wets our appetite Chris." She told me while staring at me with those piercing blue eyes of her.

Is she saying what I think she is saying?

"Uhm...well..." I started, but couldn't think of what to say.

"We want the real thing." Added Daniele.

"Yeah, we want your cock again. But this time together." Finished Hydee.

"Huh...You mean ... Like all of you at the same time...Now?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yes. Right now. That is of course... If you are up for it." Julie said.

Hell yes I am up for it! I don't know if I am enough man for all of you women at once but I am willing to try!

I nodded my head, unable to speak, to show my willingness.

"This will probably last a while. No one is going to notice your absence are they?" asked Lindsay, always one for details.

Are you kidding?! Max could play Halo for days! And my parents are busty with their own stuff.

Still unable to speak I shook my head no.

"Good. Now we would like to move somewhere more comfortable. Why don't you follow us upstairs, and don't forget the whipped cream." Julie instructed.

Is this really happening?!

I followed them light headed up the stairs. I watched as all four of their asses swished from side to side. Once at the top of the stairs we entered the giant master bedroom. In the center of the room was a massive bed. On the far side of the room was a large mirror.

I remember when I boned Mrs. Jensen in that very bed. And now I'm going to bone all four of them in it!

"You can set the whipped cream here." Julie told me, pointing to a night stand by the bed.

In an instant the four women were at my clothes. From behind Mrs. Hartel pulled my shirt off over my head. As she did that Daniele removed my shoes and Hydee undid my belt. Then she pulled my jeans and underwear down in one swift motion as I stepped out of them. Then all four women pushed me onto the bed.

They grabbed my arms and legs, stretched them out and tied me by my wrists to the head board. Then they quickly tied me around the ankles to the foot board. I did not resist, but I am not sure even if I did if I could have stopped them. I marveled that just a couple minutes ago I was seated downstairs fully clothed discussing their book club and now I lay stripped naked on the master bed.

They must really be hungry.

Lying on the bed butt naked and with wrists and ankles tied down I felt very exposed. I was not a short guy, but even fully spread out there was still plenty of room on the big bed. They congregated at the front of the room, standing there they looked over me, my limp dick lay lazily between my legs. Just the thought of what was about to happen made it twitch.

"You've really filled out since the last time I saw you." Hydee complemented.

"Uh...Thanks." I said bashfully. "Now what?"

"Well we figured we should put on a bit of a show for you before we got started. Figured it's the least we could do." Said Daniele.

Then Julie hit play on a stereo and started some slow sultry music. Daniele stepped up to what I assumed was center stage.

Oh yes! This could not start off any better, they're giving me a strip tease!

Mrs. Daniele Taylor kicked her flip flops off and threw her sun hat across the room. She slowly started to dance as she let her head fall back and ran her hands through her thick jet black shiny hair. Slowly she slid her hands up her body until she reached the top button of her blouse. As she twirled her hips she slowly undid each button moving downward. Then she turned around and let her shirt fall to the floor, revealing the back of a black laced bra.

Daniele was the shortest and darkest of the four women. She probably only stood 5'5. Her back was darkly tanned and showed no sign of tan lines. I Reaching down she undid the button of her jeans, I then heard the zipper go down.

I'll be interested to see how she gets those tight jeans off, her ass is filling them out so nicely.

Without bending her knees she bent forward and slowly pulled the tight jeans off, thrusting her ass out towards me. My dick gave another twitch as the blood began rushing to it. Buried in the valley of her ass cheeks was a black thong. She fished it out and pulled that down as well in her bent forward position. She sprang back up and turned forward in one motion. Giving me a view of her big breasts being held in by her black lace bra.

She unhooked the bra and threw it to the ground, revealing her magnificent 34D's to me in all their glory. Her juicy tits sloped slightly but did not sag in the least. They were just as tan as the rest of her body. At the front were two of the sexiest nipples I had ever seen. There was a very large round areola surrounding a small pointy nipple on each breast. She moved back as Hydee Davis took her place in the spotlight.

It was clear from the beginning that Mrs. Davis was very much in her element. Her body moved to the sound of the music like a cobra being hypnotized by a snake charmer. She swayed her hips from side to side as she slowly turned in circles so that I could see every angle of her.

Daniele had short blonde hair that was cut into a bob around her pretty face. Her features were very defined, high cheek bones, small nose and clearly cut jaw line. With each gyration of her hips her daisy dukes came off inch by inch until they fell to the floor revealing that she had on no underwear. Hydee's ass looked nice and firm, like it was cut from one solid piece of marble.

As she continued to turn she slowly removed her white t-shirt and tossed it to the floor. Her small perky tits were instantly revealed to me as she had on no bra either. Her breasts looked like perfect handfuls, no larger. Her tits were so perky they almost seemed to be pointing up to the ceiling, as if they were trying to float away like balloons. Unlike Daniele's complexion, Hydee's skin was porcelain. Which made her small pink nipples jump out.

If I had one word to describe Mrs. Davis it would be "Long". She was very tall and thin. Her skinny waist flared out just a little at the hips, but not much to give way to her long flawless legs. The only meat on her was her firm ass, perky tits, and plump red lips. Everything else was flat and smooth as stone.

She seductively inserted a finger into her mouth and then circled a nipple with it.

"Do you like that?" she teased.

Still unable to speak I just nodded as my dick continued to swell. Mrs. Lindsay Hartel timidly stepped up. She quickly removed her cardigan and began unbuttoning her blouse. It was clear that she was not as comfortable as Mrs. Davis had been. So Hydee and Daniele decided to help her out by pulling her skirt down her hour glass figure and ripping her blouse off her. She remained in just a bra and panties.

Gaining a little more confidence she reached up and undid her bun, bent forward, shook all her long dark red hair out and flung it back, licking her lips. This action won her some cheers from the other three who encouraged her on. She undid her bra and let her massive tits free from their cage, she slid out of the panties and allowed me to admire her fully naked body, the only thing remaining were her glasses.

Her breasts were so massive and ripe that I'm sure she had to get custom bras. Their tear dropped shape and the way I knew they felt from my past experience told me they were real. Because of their heavy weight they hung somewhat lower than the other three women's. But despite her age and gravity they still looked full and ripe. She turned and gave me a view of her full heart shaped ass.

SMACK! Mrs. Davis smacked her on the ass and said,

"Damn! Look at those fat tits, I'd like to taste those!"

My cock pulsated as it rose into the air. Finally, the legendary Mrs. Julie Jensen stepped forward. It seemed she was done with the show because she was still as she looked me in the eyes, not looking away.

Her long blonde hair fell in loose curls over her shoulders, down her back and into her cleavage. Her eyebrows were dark, and her dark mascara made her blue eyes pop. Hiding her beautiful smile was a set of very plump pink lips. She had on pearl white earrings, with a pearl white necklace and a pearl white bracelet to match. Her Pink dress was essentially two sashes that held her big fat tits. It was tight around her skinny waist and hung loosely over her legs to the knees. Other than this she wore a pair of candy red apple heels.

With one hand she slowly removed one sash and allowed her heavy breast to bounce out. Then the other. And slid the dress off, neither was she wearing any underwear.

Oh my gosh, they are more beautiful than I even remember!

Not quite as tan as Daniele, Julie was still evenly tanned all over her body. And unlike Daniele her 32F breasts had no slope or sag to them what so ever. Free from any support they were still almost perfectly round like bowling balls. I let my eyes follow the curve of her body, beneath her high set breasts was a flat and toned stomach, with a thin waist and wide hips, her legs were long and toned. In the mirror I could see the reflection of her full firm ass cheeks.

If I could build the perfect woman that would be her. In fact I wonder if any part of her was "built". Those tits look almost too perfect to be natural.

"Leave..those...on?" I said quietly as she went to remove the heels.

"He finally speaks." Julie mused, "Alright stud, I'll leave them on for you. And oh goody, it looks like you're ready to start. Your cock is nice and swollen now."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Neighborhood Milf Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds