• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Anniversary Shopping

Anniversary Shopping

12

I walked into the little boutique a little before closing time. It wasn't all that unlike the boutiques I'd visited once a year for the last twenty five years. Without fail each year I'd stopped in a little shop like this to pick a little something for my wife, a sexy little something that was as much a present for me as it was for her. She really enjoyed seeing what I'd picked for her to wear and I always enjoyed seeing how she would turn a sexy piece of lingerie into a very hot night.

Over the years I'd gotten older and surprisingly a little less comfortable in the stores around the younger women that frequented these places. It seemed like I'd see the twenty somethings picking slutty or sexy lingerie and immediately picture it on their bodies, leaving me with a hardon and the inevitable comment about being a horny old fart or pervert. Well, maybe they didn't ever say it, but their looks and giggles always left me with that impression. As a result I tended to limit my time in lingerie boutiques.

Tonight it looked like I was lucky. The only ones in the store besides me was the sales girl, looking to be around thirty or so, and a middle age blond woman who was perusing the racks. The sales girl approached as I started browsing one of the racks that contained flimsy little teddies. I really wasn't sure what I wanted to get her this year. Super sexy, a bit more demure, or even flat out slutty. I never knew until I found that perfect little item.

"Can I help you find something?" The sales woman asked.

"Actually, I'm not sure what. I'm looking for an anniversary present for my wife."

"Oh, well, what kind of lingerie does she like?"

"Well, all kinds, actually. We've been doing this for quite a few years and it's getting to be a challenge to find something original."

"Oh, that's sweet! Kind of like a tradition? How many years?"

"Twenty five this year." I answered her.

"Hmmmm Let's see if we can find something really special then." She said, walking away, motioning me with her finger over her shoulder to follow her. I wound around the racks toward the rear of the small store, following the rather voluptuous young woman, the short body dress she had on barely covering her ass. By the time we got to the back of the store I had a serious hardon bulging out my pants. "I think we should be looking at these. What size is your wife?"

"Well, actually, I'm not sure. The last year she's been working hard to lose weight and has done a great job. She used to be a size 14, but she's quite a bit thinner than that now."

"Okay, how about bust size?"

"That I know. She's a thirty eight double D. I checked one of her bra's"

"Well, that's certainly one way to do it. So... Let's narrow down her waist size a little. Is she as thin as I am?" She asked, turning around for me to look at.

"Not quite that thin. A bit more like...Well, that blond woman over there. She looks like pretty much my wife's size." I said in a whisper, trying not to draw attention to the fact I was looking at the blond woman down the aisle.

She sales woman turned and looked. "Oh sure. I'd say she's about a ten. That's quite a drop. I bet she's really proud of slimming down that much. Let's see if we can find something that really accentuates those kinds of curves." She said as she smiled back at me, walking around the rack to the other side. She pulled a couple items off the rack and stepped around to my side again, hung a little black lace item on the end of the rack and held up a very sexy little red number that was a combination of lace and strings. "What do you think of this?"

"That does look like it would really show her curves." I answered as she held it against her body and used her free hand to smooth the translucent lace around her body. The red lace ran from her neck down not quite to the hem of the dress she had on that was already so short I could see little peaks of her pink lace panties.

She took the little lace outfit away and turned it around to show me the back. "And she'd be completely naked from behind except for these little satin straps." She said with a smile. "Can you just picture her in this?"

"Actually, I'm having a hard time not picturing you in it at the moment." I mumbled as she looked down at the lace outfit again, holding it against her body. With another smile she set that outfit aside and reached for the black one.

"This is a sexy little outfit that can be worn with or without panties." She said holding up an outfit that looked like an intertwined spiral of sheer lace and black silk strips about four or five inches wide. As she held it against her body it was obvious that it would cover only up slightly above her breasts and wind around her body, leaving one breast covered and the other exposed through the sheer portion, and then wind around to end just below the juncture of her legs. "What do you think, is this something your wife would enjoy wearing?"

"It certainly would be a teasing outfit." I agreed, as she ran her hands up and down the soft fabric, and her own body at the same time.

"And it's all silk. Sensuously soft and smooth. One of my favorites." She said with a grin. "I'm half tempted to put it on for you just to feel it against my skin."

"Don't let me stop you." I said, unable to not think about how it would look on her at that moment.

"Oh, I really can't. I have an agreement with my boyfriend. He knows how much I love sexy lingerie. I can wear all I want but I'm only allowed to model for him."

"Understandable." I said with a nod.

"Not that I haven't thought about showing a little something off once in a while." She said with a grin, her eyes traveling down to the rather large bulge in my slacks.

"I on the other hand have no such limitation," the blond woman said from where she had moved unobtrusively just across the rack from us. "I'm quite sure that you could entice me to model one or even both of those for you. Just to see if you think it would look good on your wife of course."

"Entice you?"

"Well, I'd want a little something in return. But if you're willing, I'm quite sure I wont mind." She answered with a broad smile, stepping around the rack and picking up the red lace outfit and holding it against her curations body. "Am I anything like your wife, shape wise?"

"Quite a bit actually." I answered looking up and down the snug fitting sun dress she had on, the colorful yellow dress held in place over her shoulders by two small strings and snugly around her waist by a wide yellow belt. The top portion of the dress was frilly and hung down over her breasts, which I was pretty sure were unrestrained in the thin dress.

"Well then it should be an easy choice. I'll model both of these for you if you do me two very small favors in return."

"I guess that depends on what they are." I answered.

"Well, I'm trying to find just the perfect outfit to wear for my husband. You have to let me model that for you as well and give me your honest opinion if you think he'll like it."

"That sounds easy enough." I answered. "And the second?"

She grinned what I could almost call devilishly. "You have to model something for me as well."

My mouth opened and closed silently several times as my mind tried to process that statement, finally blurting out. "I would but this is all women's lingerie!"

"Well, we actually do have a small selection of men's items." The sales clerk quickly offered. "Some really hot mesh briefs and thongs and such."

"I... I'm..." I stammered.

"Come now, you don't expect a girl to show you her wares without a little something in return now do you? Come on. Let's see what they have?" The blond woman said, the smile growing wider as she reached for my hand and pulled me along after the sales girl toward the back corner by the dressing rooms.

"We have these. But personally I think this would be perfect." The sales girl said, picking a tiny hanger off the rod on the wall hand holding it out for us to see. It was little more than a bag with a few strings, barely large enough to hold me if I wasn't hard, which might actually be the case at the rate I was deflating.

"Ohhhhh yessss. Perfect indeed!" the blond woman said. "Tell you what. You take this, go change and I'll go put on this red one." The blond said, taking my hand and pulling me toward the short aisle that ran between four curtained dressing rooms facing each other with a large multi segmented mirror at the end of the aisle. "Unless of course you want to share a dressing room?"

"I'm not sure that's a good idea." I answered nervously.

"Well, since we're going to be seeing so much of each other, no point in closing the curtains then, is there?" She said, as I started to pull the curtain closed and she put her hand up to hold it back.

"Um, I suppose not." I answered quietly, letting go of the curtain and allowing her to push it back the rest of the way.

"Besides, I think the sales girl is as interested as I am at seeing you in that!"

"Uh huh." I said nervously as she stepped back into the dressing room across from me and leaving the curtain open. She reached to her waist and pulled the belt off and then up to undo the ties over her shoulders, allowing the dress to slide down her body, leaving her in a pair of heels, thigh high nude stockings and a pair of tiny yellow panties. Her full round breasts sagged some but it just seemed to accentuate how her rock hard nipples pointed slightly upward toward me from the center of two large pink puckered areola.

"So, you going to undress too? Or just stare at my tits?" She prompted quietly. "Or maybe the sales girl needs to come help you?"

"No. I'm pretty sure I can do this myself." I answered nervously pulling my polo shirt off, the sales girl standing near a rack of lace lingerie where she had a full view of me in the dressing room. I took a deep breath and pulled my pants down, sitting on the bench to pull off my shoes and then slide my pants off my legs, leaving me in socks and my boxers. "Here goes." I said to myself as I pushed my boxers down, my half hard cock poking out for both of them to see.

The blond smiled and pushed her yellow panties down, exposing a small bush of curly brown hair trimmed into a nice triangle, her pussy completely exposed to me as she lifted one leg and then the other to take the panties off. She had full outer lips with a significant amount of wavy inner lips protruding. She stepped her legs apart and gently rubbed her obviously wet lips, teasing them away from her body where they had been pressed by the panties, leaving them glistening with her own juices. I stood there, my cock growing harder by the second as she slowly stepped into the red outfit and began adjusting and tying the red ties.

"You going to stay that way?" She asked sweetly as she looked over at me still standing naked.

"Oh yeah." I answered, reaching for the red thong. I stepped into it and pulled it up my legs, stuffing my cock and balls into the small bag which fortunately stretched a fair amount to cover my hardon.

"Very nice." The sales girl cooed from where she was standing, her hand between her legs rubbing her pink panties.

The blond woman, now dressed in the red lace, stepped out into the aisle and reached for my hand. Pulling me out of the room and down the aisle toward the mirror. "What do you think? Is this the look you're going for on your wife?" she asked sweetly as she rubbed her almost completely bare back against my body, making sure to wiggle her ass crack against my hard pole.

"I have to admit, she would look stunning in it." I answered.

"And just think, with no panties all she'd have to do is bend over like this and you'd have complete access." She said leaning over and pressing a hand against the mirror and pushing her ass out at me, exposing her pussy to me. "What do you think of that view?"

"Oh god." I groaned, my hands moving of their own accord to her creamy ass cheeks, gently rubbing them before sliding a hand down between her legs to stroke my fingers up her pussy lips, feeling her hot wetness.

"Mmmmmm you keep doing that and we may have to do more than just look." She moaned softly as my fingers traced up her pussy a second time. "You still want me to try the other one on?"

"I don't know." I answered honestly. "I think this one looks pretty spectacular."

"Pull the tie around the back of my neck." She coaxed as she reached back with her free hand to find my hardon in the stretched material of the thong I had on.

I reached up and pulled the statin ribbon tied in a bow at the back of her neck, and the front of the red lace fell away, allowing her full tits to hang down below her, completely visible in multiple views in the mirror. She pulled the thong aside and grasped my hard cock and guided me to her hot wet pussy, teasing my head up and down her wet slit before pushing back against me and driving herself over me.

"Oh god." I groaned as I slid deep into her.

"Fuck me. Fuck me good baby!" She moaned as my head pressed against the end of her tunnel.

"Uh huh." I groaned, starting to stroke in and out of her wet tunnel, her silky hot smoothness teasing my head with each stroke in and out of her. I watched in the mirror as her tits swung too and fro below her as I pounded into her, my thighs slapping loudly against her bare ass. I slid my hands up her sides and down to her tits, cupping both of them and grabbing her nipples, drawing a moan from her lips as I squeezed and twisted them. In and out I slid, knowing that I was going to climax soon if I kept going, and not really caring at that moment. Out of the corner of my eye I saw movement, drawing my attention to the mirror and the sight of the sales girl pulling her dress up over her head, her underwear already down around her knees.

One of her hands moved to her own breasts, squeezing and pulling her nipples as her other hand moved back to her crotch, her fingers diving into her own pussy and pushing in and out in time with my strokes.

"OH SHIT! I'M COMING!" the blond squealed loudly as her pussy began contracting and spasming around my plunging cock. In and out I pushed, the tingle in my balls quickly spreading as her pussy tightened around my shaft.

"Oh fuck." I groaned as my body suddenly jerked, jamming my cock into her and unleashing a huge surge of hot cum into her. Over and over again my body bucked, spurting more cum into her pussy as I watched the sales girl behind us throw her head back and climax, a stream of juices squirting onto the store carpet and running down her legs.

"Ohhhhhh my god." The blond woman panted as she held herself up with both hands against the mirror. "I may have to think about buying one of these for my husband."

"Oh?"

"Uh huh. I had something else in mind though." She panted.

"Still wanna show me?"

"If it gets me more of this? Hell yeah!" she said with a chuckle.

I pulled from her pussy, a huge gush of our cum leaking from her pussy as she walked bow legged toward the dressing room she changed in. I pushed the thong down and stepped out of it, leaving me naked except for my socks. I walked back to my dressing room and sat down on the bench, working to catch my breath. To my surprise the sales girl stepped into the changing room and knelt down in front of me quickly engulfing my cock with her hot mouth, sucking the cum from the coupling with the blond from my cock. I looked up and saw the blond lift her eyebrows and I responded with a little shrug.

The blond woman stripped everything off, standing completely naked in front of me before pulling on a bra that held her big tits up and out, the whole front of each sexy breast exposed, and a pair of lace panties. She walked over to where I sat, the sales girl still licking and sucking my cock, which was once again starting to grow. She leaned against the wall and leaned her chest toward my face. "Wanna suck these?"

"Fuck yeah." I agreed eagerly, reaching up and cupping both soft tits and drawing one toward my mouth. I closed my lips around her exposed areola and flicked my tongue across her hard nipples, drawing a soft moan from her lips.

"That's it. I like that." She cooed as I worked first one nipple and then the other, my hand moving down between her legs, finding the panties to be crotch less, allowing me to tease her wet pussy. "Mmmmmmm. Yeah baby. Finger me." She moaned as I slid my fingers along her slit, pushing a finger into her tunnel at one end of my stroke and teasing the side of my finger across her engorged clit at the other end. "You keep doing that and I'm going to have to sit on that cock again."

"Go for it." I urged, wanting to feel her pussy wrapped around my cock again.

She reached down and gently pushed the sales girl back and then turned to face away from me, reaching down between her legs as she backed over me. She aimed my cock at her pussy and eased down onto me, the panties spreading apart to allow me to slide easily into her hot wetness. "Ohhhhh fuck yeah!" she moaned softly as she began to bounce up and down my shaft. "Fucking good!"

"Uh huh." I groaned as the sales girl moved closer and lifted one of her breasts to my lips. I opened my mouth and sucked the front of her firm round tit into my mouth, teasing her nipple and circling her areola with the tip of my tongue. She moaned softly and pulled one of my hands toward her crotch, encouraging me to slide my fingers into her pussy.

"OH god this feels good." The blond moaned as she bounced her ass up and down, her pussy plunging over and over on and off my cock. "I think I'm going to come again!"

"Do it. Let it happen." I grunted, pulling my face from the tit in front of me for a moment. "I don't think I'm far behind."

"Good. Come for me! I want to feel you coming in me again!" she moaned as I continued to finger the pussy of the sales girl and suck on one of her tits.

"Me too." The sales girl squeaked as her legs started to tremble. "Gonna so fucking come any second!"

The blond looked back over her shoulder at me and smiled before closing her eyes and losing herself in her own climax. I felt her pussy clench around my cock and I tried to help her continue stroke on me with one hand as my own climax built closer and closer.

"Come for me baby! Come in my hot little cunt!" the blond moaned as her pussy spasmed around me, her ass still pumping up and down my shaft.

"AHHHHHH!" I practically shouted as my cock erupted in her pussy. Over and over my body bucked, the blond now just sitting on me, feeling my cock fill her pussy with my juices, the sales girl still shaking and trembling with my finger deep in her tight little pussy.

The three of us sat and stood there for long minutes recovering from the mutual orgasms. Finally the sales girl pulled from me and walked away, slightly wobbly, weaving between the racks toward the front door. She paused at the door and then returned, still naked. "Figured I better lock up." She said with a grin. "Kinda forgot to do that before."

"So, you think this is sexy enough for my husband?" the blond woman asked, pulling off my cock and standing up to face me.

I trickle of cum ran down her leg as I looked her up and down. "Tell you what. I'll buy that outfit for you, on one condition."

"Oh? What's that?" She asked looking down at me.

"You wear that home for him just like that. You can put your heels back on, but you need to walk in for him dressed just like that."

"Hmmmm that could be dangerous. Never know who might see me like this?"

"Seems to me you like to play dangerous."

She grinned at me, leaned down and gave me a long wet kiss. "You're on!" She walked to her dressing room, picked up her dress and cum stained stockings, tossed the stockings to me and then walked away in nothing but the crotchelss panties, shelf bra carrying her dress and purse.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Anniversary Shopping

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds