• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • College Freshman Roommates

College Freshman Roommates

It was a typical Thursday night on our college campus. My buddy and I were just about to head out to a frat party, to see who we can bring home tonight. I don't want to brag, but picking up chicks comes very easy to us. We got there around 11, and most of the chicks were already wasted, so it looked like it was going to be an easy night.

We headed down to the basement where everybody was dancing, and I immediately locked eyes with one of the hottest girls I have ever seen. She was about 5'8", thin, with an incredible rack. I would guess about a 34C. She had legs for days, and was dressed pretty slutty in a tank top and jean mini skirt. I went right up to her and we began grinding away. She was really into it, and it didn't take long for us to start making out. I asked her if she wanted to get out of here, and she jumped at the invite.

Her name was Stacey, and she said we could go back to her dorm room. Stacey was an 18 year old freshman, and had a roommate, Kelly, who she said looked just like she could be her twin. Kelly was an 18 year old freshman too, and was out that night as well, and Stacey said she usually doesn't get back till late in the night, so sounded like we were going to have some good alone time.

We got up to here room, and we were naked within 30 seconds. She sucked my cock like it was going out of style. Incredible! I bent her over the edge of the bed, and proceeded to pound her pussy as hard and fast as I could. She was loving it! I couldn't last much longer, and blew my load all in that sweet pussy. Then we both passed out, butt naked in her bed.

In the morning, I woke up to Stacey sucking on my cock some more. She was going to town on my unit, and I was getting so close to cumming. I got on top of her, and slid it in. It slid in so easily because all that cum that I shot in her a few hours ago, was sill oozing out. I busted my night all up in her pussy again. The creampie was oozing! She said she was on the pill, so she wasn't worried. I usually wear condoms, but she was so hot, and I just had to fuck her bareback.

After I finished, she whispered in my ear that she had an 8 am class, and she had to leave in a few minutes so she wouldn't be late. She also had a 9 am class as well, and wouldn't be back till it was over, around 10 or so. Stacey said I could just sleep in her bed until I she got back from class, and then we could mess around some more. She didn't have to tell me twice!

I watched Stacey put on a tiny thong, the same jean mini skirt from last night, and a different tank top, and then she left for class. Damn, she was so hot! Just as Stacey closed the dorm room door, I heard some noises, and looked over and saw her roommate Kelly, sleeping in the other bed. Kelly, was blond, and hot. Just like Stacey said she was. Kelly's sheets were pushed down by her legs, exposing her entire clothed body. Fortunately, she was dressed similarly to Stacey, the night before. Kelly was wearing a tank top and a jean mini skirt too! I got up to take a piss and had to check out Kelly a little closer. The mini skirt was riding up really high, and I had a great shot of her bare pussy! She wasn't wearing any panties! She must have just crawled into be wearing the clothes from the night before. Not going to lie, Kelly made my dick really hard.

I took a piss before it turned into a raging hard on, and then got back into Stacey's bed. Kelly must have heard me take a piss, because she said hi to me when I got back into bed. She said she heard us fuck this morning, but didn't say anything and pretended to be asleep. I was thinking, holy shit!

We made some more small talk, and Kelly told me she had a very stiff neck, and must have slept on it funny. She asked if I could massage it a little, and I said, of course! I was still naked from earlier, and just said fuck it, I'll massage here while I'm naked. Her head was turned the opposite direction, so she didn't see my cock when I climbed out of bed.

I climbed on top of her, and sat on her ass and began to massage her neck. She was squirming like crazy. I made my way down to her back and rubbed and rubbed. She was loving it! She then told me to take off her shirt so she could feel the massage better. She took off her tank top, and wasn't wearing a bra underneath. I couldn't see her tits because she was lying face down, but could see some great side boob! They looked great from the side.

My cock was so hard by now that I wasn't sure what to do. I asked her if she wanted me to rub her feet. She said, go for it. So I went down to her feet and massaged them gently. I could see her bare pussy from under her skirt, and I just wanted to stick my cock in there. I made my way back up her legs, massaging every square inch. I got to her thighs, and that's when she really started squirming.

I went higher and higher up her thighs, massaging the inner part. When I got as high as I could go, Kelly moved her legs apart just a tad to give me some more room. I was then brushing my fingers against her pussy as I massaged her top inner thighs. Her pussy started getting soaking wet. I rubbed her pussy directly and she let out a moan of delight. OMG, it was so hot!

This went on for a few minutes, and then Kelly asked me if I could massage her front! That was a stupid question! She flipped over, and got to see the most amazing set of tits. They were probably 34C as well. I started out rubbing her tits and squeezing them together. They were perfect, and my cock was so hard. She started stroking it up and down. Her legs were spread wide open, and I slipped a finger in. She was dripping wet. I got right down in front of her pussy, and was about slide my cock in, when I heard a key trying to open the door.

Fuck! It must be Stacey getting back from class early. I sprang out of Kelly's bed, and hopped back into Stacey's bed and pretended to be asleep. Kelly did the same thing. Stacey came in and climbed in bed with me and started sucking my cock. I was so horny from messing around with Kelly, that I shot my load all in Stacey's mouth. It felt soooooo good to cum. Stacey said, "wow, that was fast!". I just smiled, and closed my eyes.

Stacey said her class had ended early, and all she could think about while she was in class was sucking my cock. So, she stopped by before her next class started. She had a 9am class, so she left again. As soon as the door shut, I hopped up out of Stacey's bed and went over to Kelly's bed.

I threw back the sheets, and she was butt naked at this point. She had taken off that jean mini skirt, and was spread eagle. My cock was still a little hard, but Kelly wanted to suck it a little to get it rock hard. I had no problem with that. My cock was a little sore from all the action it had gotten lately, but that was not going to stop me.

When my cock was rock hard again, I slid it right in Kelly's wet pussy. OMG, I was in fucking heaven. It was incredible. I fucked her for a while, then blew my load in her pussy. Another huge creampie. I was so tired at this point, that I just laid there on top her with my cock still in her pussy. We laid like that for about 5 minutes, and then I got a little twinge in my cock, and started moving it around a little. I got super hard again and started pounding that pussy again. I flipped her over, and hit it from the back. Her ass was absolutely amazing! I shot my load in her again, and then we both laid on the bed on our backs. We were totally exhausted by this point!

It was 9:50, and Stacey's class was about to be over, and she would be home very soon. I got out of Kelly's bed, and climbed back into Stacey's bed. My cock was still a little hard, but I was worn out. I kind of hoped Stacey wasn't in the mood anymore when she got home, but that would be kind of hard to turn down.

Stacey finally came home, and climbed in bed with me. I was awake this time, and so was Kelly. Stacey asked if I slept the entire time she was in class, and Kelly let out a giggle. Stacey, knew instantly that something had happened between Kelly and I. Stacey said, "You slut!" with a laugh. "Did you fuck him?", Stacey said. Stacey then pulled my covers back and got down by my cock, and smelled it. Stacey laughed, "your cock smells like Kelly's pussy, and I know exactly what Kelly's pussy smells like!".

At this point, I was totally turned on again. Stacey looked like she was horny as shit knowing that I just fucked her roommate, and Kelly looked like she was ready to go at it again. I wasn't sure if I was reading their signals right or not, but I went for it.

I said, "it sounds like you two have messed around before, and I would love to get in on a threesome with too". Stacey and Kelly both looked at each other and smiled. Stacey said, "Shower?". I said, "Fuck yes!".

We all walked to the shower butt naked. My cock was hard as a rock again. We got in the shower, and they both began sucking my cock. Stacy stood up, turned around and I fucked her pussy from behind. My legs were getting tired, so I turned Kelly around and shoved it in her. It didn't take long before I blew my load inside her. I pulled it out and then Stacey sucked it a little more, and then I was done. We washed ourselves, got out, dried off, and then we all three laid in Stacey's bed.

We ended up passing out together. This threesome became a regular thing for us. I would go over there at night, and then fuck them in the morning before class, just like I did previously. This was an amazing time, and will never be forgotten.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • College Freshman Roommates

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds