• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Susan Helps Me Get Promotion Ch. 02

Susan Helps Me Get Promotion Ch. 02

12

Nigel takes up the story;

The three pictures sent from his mobile show Susan in a very sexy outfit, the skirt barely hiding her panties. I realised at this that she was enjoying all this despite herself. That strange mixture of jealousy and lust engulfed me and I spurted for the second time that day.

She came home at around 9.30 the next morning. I was hoping that she would tell me all about her night with Rodger but she hugged me, gave me a quick sloppy kiss and said she was tired and needed to sleep. I could see she was a bit weepy. I thanked her for her help in getting my promotion. I said she had no reason to feel cheapened by what had happened. I told her that I wanted her to have sexual adventures because I believed they would be good for her. Susan gave me a puzzled look.

"Penny said she thought you had some crazy ideas. I guess she must be right. Anyway I don't want to talk about what happened last night. And my cunt's a bit sore so we won't be having sex for a day or two. Is that all right dear?"

She doesn't often talk about her pussy, especially using that word, and even this little snippet had my penis leaping out of my trousers.

I sat down quickly on the settee. "Of course darling, go and get some rest. Shall I do the supermarket run this week?" This was a job Susan did. It was her Saturday morning ritual.

"Oh. It's Saturday isn't it, thanks dear, that would be a help. Come upstairs in a minute and I'll have a list for you."

When I came into the bedroom, Susan was sitting up in bed finishing off the list. She was naked under her towelling robe. She quickly drew it around her to cover her lovely breasts but not before I had seen a love bite on one of them. She handed me the list then snuggled down under the duvet and turned on her side away from me.

The text Rodger had sent me the night before had surprised me. Susan had convinced me that she disliked my boss and wanted to get it over with as quickly as possible, then return home. Instead she had dressed in slutty clothes for him, eaten a meal with him and stayed there all night. She had obviously found her first venture into adultery far more exciting than she expected. Would she want to see him again? He had mentioned it in his text and spoken about other men enjoying her. I looked through the text and photos again. I had already done so several times, luxuriating in the feelings it engendered. Jealousy, humiliation, dislike of Rodger's arrogance, but again that strong feeling of arousal that I could not deny.

A few days went by and Susan continued to be a bit distant from me. She would not allow any sexual contact although we slept together each night. I had spoken to Penny who gave me a blow by blow account of my wife's night with Rodger. It was so exciting to hear the full story of her night of passion. She again allowed me to wank off in front of her as she talked. Penny seems to enjoy this and likes to show her panties but I get nothing more. She said Susan was ashamed of what she had done and had not even masturbated since that night. She had been having lurid dreams. Rodger had contacted her about her fucking two of his new clients to secure a lucrative contract. He had threatened to show the photos he'd taken around all our friends unless she agreed. He'd also offered to pay her £2000, an amount we needed to pay off a high interest loan we'd been forced to take out to pay for repairs on our old car. At work Rodger put the same proposal to me. He was confident that Susan would give in to his demands.

"The truth is Nigel, she's a slut at heart. She loves cock so she won't need much persuading. You know I'm right don't you? Now she's had a taste of what she's been missing, she'll keep coming back for more." He was being his usual insufferable self but the idea was so dirty that I couldn't help thinking I should try to get Susan to do it.

That night after my talk with Rodger, Susan was tossing and turning in bed, murmuring in her sleep. I couldn't tell what she was saying but it seemed sexual. She was lying on her back with her legs apart. I lay beside her unable to sleep. I carefully reached across and touched her lightly between the legs. She was sloppy wet. She opened her legs wider and I think she whispered "Darren" in her sleep. I eased a finger into her as she began to wake up. When I saw her eyes blink open I quickly pulled it out.

"Don't do that Nigel." She said sleepily. "Finger me, darling, I was having a wonderful dream."

As I did as she asked, I said, "Rodger wants you to fuck two of his clients for £2,000. Isn't that so dirty dear? You'd like to suck the cocks of two complete strangers, then take their cocks up into your willing cunt wouldn't you honey? You could suck one cock then have the other man take you from behind. You want to be Rodger's slut and fuck other men for him don't you darling?"

Her answer was barely audible. "Yes." She whispered.

"Tell me what you want."

"You're right. I want to do what you said."

"No. Say the words whilst I finger your cunt."

"Okay. I enjoyed my night with Rodger. He has a lovely cock. I want to be Rodger's slut and fuck other men for him."

Susan soon went into a noisy orgasm as I fingered her. I badly needed to fuck her at this point but she turned onto her side and was soon fast asleep once more. I left another stain on the bedclothes that night.

Next day Susan just blushed and nodded when I asked if she remembered our conversation the previous night. I still found it difficult to believe she was going to go through with it.

But later the same day Rodger strutted triumphantly into my office to show me her text.

"You see Nigel. She's gagging for it. We"ll take the clients out for a slap up meal first. The firm needs this new contract. It's worth a lot more than a piddling £2,000."

I smiled meekly having nothing to say. I still hadn't received my first pay packet since my promotion so the money would come in very handy indeed. Was I turning Susan into a prostitute? I suppose that in a way I already knew the answer to that one.

The meal was fixed for the following Friday night. Susan had received a package from Rodger which she said were the clothes he wanted her to wear. I offered to help her get ready but she refused. I set off to meet up with Rodger and the two clients.

At the end of the meal, Rodger grinned wickedly and said;

"Gentlemen, Nigel here has arranged a whore for the night. She's bought and paid for, and I've had the pleasure of her myself. Ah, here she is now."

Here Susan takes over the story;

All eyes were on me as Mr Blackburn kissed me. The two guys I was going to have sex with smiled at me, and I smiled back. Nigel, just seemed to gawp a little for a while, until his boss told him to get everyone a drink. Although I was to have sex with the two men who I hadn't ever seen before, Rodger kept me at his side. I think he took great delight in watching my husband squirm a little, as his hand went up the back of my dress and his fingers tickled and prodded my ass.

I just stood there letting him touch me up, playing the hooker I was supposed to be. My two 'clients' went to make a few phone calls, and I just stayed close to my husband's boss. Even in a bar full of people, Rodger kissed my neck in front of my husband. I just stared at Nigel, wondering if he would stop this, but he just stood there watching his boss kiss his wife's neck and whispering to her. Rodger's beard scratched my soft skin, as he whispered how he was going to fuck me later after I had earned my money.

"Now Nigel, you take Susan up to the room and get her settled," and then he whispered to me, "And you Susan, remember you're supposed to be a whore...so act like one."

The hard slap on my ass stung a little, but I turned to him and said, "Yes Mr Blackburn."

I think Nigel was still in shock, he didn't say anything until we reached the hotel room.

"Do you want to go through with this?"

"Do I have a choice Nigel?"

"You can stop if you really want to."

I chuckled, "I'm just a little surprised that you're allowing me to fuck other men. I was hoping when I turned up you'd stop things. But I wasn't expecting the two guys to be quite so...dishy.

"So you're going to go through with it and maybe even enjoy it?"

"Penny tells me you've wanted this for a long time but you were too shy to say. As for me, well I was reluctant at first but I'm slowly learning more about my sexual needs. It's been hard to concentrate on anything else lately. I think you can say that I'm kind of looking forward to it. Look at me now darling. Do I seem unhappy? And do you like the dress?"

"Yes...it's lovely."

I grin and chuckle a little.

"Rodger bought it for me. You know, he was saying such disgusting things in my ear. And he left a note with the dress asking me not to wear anything under it."

"And did you do as he asked?"

I pulled my skirt up above my waist showing Nigel my bare bottom and freshly shaved pussy.

"There, now you know."

"Did he...I mean when he had his hand up your dress...did he...did."

"Darling spit it out, you're not a kid...but yes, he did finger my asshole, in fact when you went to the loo he told me that he was going to fuck my ass in the future."

"My god...what did you say?"

"Darling the thing is, I don't really have a choice."

"Well, you said you would never do that."

" Yes I know, but I've thought about that. Nigel, Mr Blackburn is rude, arrogant, a total bastard, and he's going to fuck you wife's ass, and take great delight in hurting me when he does it."

"Well, I'm not going to let him."

"No darling. I've told him it's okay. You see, he has offered to pay off my credit card."

"Well, that isn't very much."

"Nigel, it is, I haven't exactly been truthful to you about that. It's not the £500 you think it is, it's £5,000, give or take a few hundred...I'm sorry, it just sort of mounted up."

"Fucking hell!"

"Nigel, I'll be doing it for us, can't you see we can probably clear all our debts in a few months if I..."

"...If you keep doing the things he wants."

"He's got those photos hasn't he? I know he's a complete bastard but there's something about him, something more than the money we need and his threats to show all our friends that I'm a slut."

"You like his cock don't you? You said so. Is that what draws you to him?"

I smile wickedly. "Well yes, there is that as well. That's not what I meant. There's just something about him, his confidence, his manliness, he's a born leader, you've got to admit that. He's not a bit like you is he darling?" I laugh and move my hand up Nigel's leg to his hardness. "Penny's right. You get off on all this don't you? You want to watch me get fucked in a few minutes don't you dear?"

Nigel blushes and nods his head.

When I come out of the room Nigel just stares at me. My demeanour has changed. I am wearing Rodger's "Fuck me" outfit. Just a very revealing teddy and hold up stockings.

"Well don't just stand there. Go and tell Mr Blackburn his whore is ready for his clients."

He nods and goes to the door, in a sort of daze. He looks back from the door.

"Susan...I love you."

"Then go and bring in those real men who have real cocks, and not that little thing which I barely feel."

For the next 30 minutes I pour wine for the guys as Mr Blackburn and Nigel go through the final parts of preparing the paper work. Despite being paid for this, I must admit the two guys are quite charming, and I'm happy laughing at their jokes and chatting with them. Now and then Nigel looks at me, and I can detect a little expression of jealousy on his face. I guess like me he thought it would be older and not very good looking guys, and perhaps we would just fuck, and then my husband would take me home.

The flirting is coming from me as much as the two guys. It is almost like Nigel isn't here with us. Mr Blackburn sends Nigel to get a fresh bottle of wine. He is only gone 5 minutes and when he returns and opens the door, the party has already started.

"Well just don't stand there man, shut the door and sit next to me on the couch." His boss says. "We can watch together. I'll be having her ass soon, and that will wipe the smile of the whore's face."

Maybe I did deserve that, even though Mr Blackburn said it quietly everyone heard it. Perhaps I did have a big grin on my face. Is this what my husband really wants to see, his wife enjoying herself with other men?!

The running commentary continues from Mr Blackburn, I guess him being such a bastard he is enjoying teasing my husband.

"Look at her Nigel, her cunt is so wet you can see it from here."

I don't look at my husband, mainly because I'm a little scared of making eye contact with him, and because having two dishy men, kissing, fingering, and licking my pussy has got me really hot!

It isn't long before all the attention I'm receiving has an orgasm building. I look across to the couch as I whimper, shudder, and then start screaming as I come right in front of my husband and his boss!

Usually at this point at home I'd roll over and go to sleep, but I'm begging the two men to fuck me. For a moment I look at my husband, just a brief glance, because again I'm worried that I sound like a desperate crazed whore!

Mr Blackburn laughs and yells, "Well fuck the slut gentlemen, she's getting paid well for this so you should get my money's worth...don't you agree Nigel?"

Nigel blushes crimson and opens his mouth as if about to speak. Before he can answer one of the men pulls me onto his cock.

I'm enjoying the attention of two lusty men for the first time in my life. I don't know how long I'm fucked by both of them but I could get used to this.

Their stamina is incredible as they finish off with fucking me on the table and feeding me a cock at the same time. They both pick me up and carry me across the room. There I am suspended kissing them each in turn.

"Fuck me again, please," is gasped from my lips. I hear Mr B. chuckling as the two guys tell me they are worn out.

I'm dumped on the floor right in front of Mr Blackburn. He's on his feet with his trousers round his ankles, "You know what to do...you've had enough practice," he sneers.

At first I don't really want this, he just bends down and whispers, "What's it to be Susan, are you going to perform, or do I tell the two guys Nigel is your husband?!"

I couldn't let that happen, I couldn't let my husband go through the humiliation of him telling them they have just fucked his wife, right in front of him!

Precum glistens on the end of Rodger's cock. I reluctantly dip my tongue in it, and he shudders. Slowly I take his cock in my mouth, and I know it won't be long before he comes.

His hand goes on my head and I know what is going to happen. Just as the two men leave the hotel room he closes his eyes and pulls my head down. Nigel goes to get up but I don't want him to stop it. I reach out and squeeze Nigel's cock through his trousers, he eases back down and I start stroking his cock as I suck his boss.

"Hey, this is for me-- hubby can wait...or do it himself."

I've never seen Nigel jerk himself. My eyes look to him, and somehow he manages to know I'm agreeing to him doing it. He takes his cock out and starts jerking it.

"That's it Nigel, you carry on, I'm not a complete bastard, but I've bought your wife tonight, so you just have a wank."

He starts chuckling and increasing his grip on my head. I know Nigel can hear me gagging a little, but I realise because I can hear his soft groan and see his arm moving, that he is enjoying it, apparently.

After a few minutes I hear Mr B. chuckle, "Already Nigel?, no wonder your wife is such a fucking slut...and that isn't exactly a load...a few more seconds...and I'll show you...what...a real load of spunk...looks like."

He pulls his cock out of my mouth, and I just kneel there and let my husband's boss come on my face!

When he's finished, when all the grunting and straining has stopped he says, "There Nigel, that's what you call a load of spunk!" And he turns my head so my husband gets the full picture!

What Nigel thinks I don't know. I just keep my eyes closed as Mr B. slowly rubs his cock over my spunk filled face!

I hear them dressing and I go to the bathroom.

"Hey Susan, I'm taking your husband out to celebrate my big contract...I'll send him home in a taxi later. You never know, he might want a fuck...although I guess not."

The door closes and I'm left in the room on my own. Quite honestly I don't know what to think, now Nigel has seen me 'perform' and get carried away he might decide this will be the last time it happens. I felt so dirty after that night with Mr Blackburn but that's in the past. One thing I do know is, I won't be able to stop myself cheating on him, with or without his consent!

Nigel's comments

Actually witnessing Susan acting the whore with my boss and two complete strangers was the kind of thing I'd often fantasised about. It was extremely humiliating and it made me realise that a large part of my arousal was due to the realisation that Susan was loving the attention of more virile men. Her comments just before the men came in said it all.

The next day I was wondering what Penny thought about it all and was about to phone her when a text came through from her. No doubt Susan had given her all the dirty details like last time. The text was brief. She wanted me to come around to her house as she had a job for me. She requested that I wear a pair of Susan's panties to help to get me in the mood. I quickly replied saying I was on my way. I wasn't entirely sure about Penny's motives but had to admit that our last two meetings had given me a sexual outlet of a kind and Susan had been denying me sex. I was curious to know what she was planning, assuming something sexual.

Susan was out shopping so I had a good look through her knicker drawer. I had looked in there before, mainly thinking she might have kept special panties for one of her nights out with the girls. I had never found any that I had never seen her wearing but Susan was quite adventurous anyway, knowing my interest in her panties. I selected a skimpy pink pair of briefs with flowery edges and a pretty bow at the front. There was enough of the silky material to encase my cock and balls. They were near the bottom of the pile and I thought Susan would not notice they were missing. Pulling on a pair of women's panties for the first time was a surprisingly sexy experience. I loved the feel of the material around my nether regions and wondered why I had never worn a pair before. But, at the same time, as I stepped out of our front door, I felt more vulnerable than usual and apprehensive about what was to come.

I was quickly ushered into Penny's house with Penny glancing furtively around making sure none of the neighbours were spying on her. She was dressed to the nines in high heeled shoes, stockings, a black miniskirt and a tight low cut top which emphasised her bust and left a gap between top and skirt showing her navel and quite a lot of bare skin. She told me that hubby was away on business.

"Not sure if Bob would approve of this dear. He's not back until tomorrow. Now Nigel, I've heard you're quite domesticated so I was wondering if you would do some hoovering for me. You'll find it's quite hot in here so I want you to strip off down to your panties. You don't mind doing that for your friend Penny do you? It would make me very happy. Remember there are things you don't want Susan to know about. You'll find my hoover under the stairs."

I moved to get the vacuum cleaner out in a bit of a daze but gradually began to become aroused. Was Penny turned on by me being a domestic servant for her? So it seemed. I peeled off my clothes, reddening from embarrassment but with a willy turned to wood. Once I started cleaning Penny took one or two photos, "for me to look at later," then sat in a low armchair watching. Her short skirt had ridden up her thighs above the top of her hold up stockings and I tried not to stare at the visible triangle of her white panties, just glancing over from time to time as unobtrusively as possible. Out of the corner of my eye I caught a movement and then as I cleaned in her direction I saw the panties were now around her ankles.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Susan Helps Me Get Promotion Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds