• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Fit for a Queen

Fit for a Queen

"I'll be right back," you said quietly as you pushed off the edge of the king-sized bed. "Don't go anywhere." A slow smile played across your face as you walked out to greet our company. I heard a few voices coming from the hallway, but couldn't be sure exactly what was being said. The silk bindings around my wrists strained against their anchors as I struggled to touch myself. The play as you tied me up had only made me insatiable. I was soaking wet and so hot just waiting for your thick cock to stretch my tiny, perfect pussy. I strained to reach my clit again, and moaned in anticipation and frustration. What is taking these guys so long?!

The metal hooks clinked as I relaxed my pull. I needed my strength, and you tied me down with the new silk ropes we bought to replace the straps I broke through last time. I didn't want to break anything before the party really even started.

You must have heard me cry out with want and frustration, because every voice quieted instantly and I could hear your steps down the hall towards our "playground". We had the bed, a couple of couches, a wooden table (sturdy, and the perfect height to fuck on) placed around the room with the bed visible from wherever you are. And I was right in the middle of the silken sheets, tied face down by the wrists with red braided silk cords that were affixed directly to the concrete floor. You got tired of breaking bed frames and canopy posts. My hips were propped up on a wedge, lifting my ass up for an easier fuck, or a better view in the mirror if you wanted a blow job instead. I looked around one last time before you came back and made sure everything was in its place.

You opened the door slowly and stepped inside. "Do you want the blindfold this time?" All I could do to answer you was squirm against the wedge. I wanted you to touch my pussy so badly. "Babe, there are three of us here. Do you want the blindfold?"

Three! I had never... entertained... three before, but just the thought of that many cocks throbbing in me, that many hands rubbing me and pulling my hair, that much cum covering my naked and shaking body...

"I want the blindfold this time", I barely managed to say after my thought induced, racking orgasm. You grinned a little wider, walked over and slowly, agonizingly slowly, pulled the red silk blindfold over my eyes. You bent and kissed my mouth, then stood to let our guests in. Before turning toward the door, I could feel your knee on the bed and I wiggled, hoping you'd finger me or rub my clit. You chose to spank my ass cheek hard. I yelped in pain but the wetness that flowed from my pussy told you I wanted more, and I wanted it right the fuck now.

You told me I looked amazing as you opened the door to let our guests in. "Guys, Angie's ready when you are, but doesn't know who's here or who's going first. It's up to you if you want to give it away. I've got a bowl going over here, so pick your numbers and come smoke."

You stood waiting patiently as the two men decided who went first. You didn't need to ask or figure your turn, if you wanted in, you got in. Benefits of being this queen's King. The first of your friends wanted to smoke before having fun, and sat on one couch to wait his turn. He positioned himself where he could see both the girl on TV, and me getting fucked. You sat across from the TV and lit a cigarette. I could hear footsteps coming in my direction and my hot pussy dripped with excitement when I heard a zipper. You were in basketball shorts so I knew it wasn't you walking up. I trembled.

More clothing came off, and I could hear fabric rustling from the direction of the sofas. I knew everyone was at least relieving their throbbing dicks from the confines of pants. I was so ready I couldn't speak. I just moaned out and pulled at the cords, reaching for the cock closest to me. I felt a heavy hand run up my arm to my shoulder and up into the hair on the back of my head.

Pull! Please! I bit my lip. I wasn't supposed to interrupt unless I didn't want what they were doing. I moaned instead. He ran his fingers through my hair but didn't pull. I whimpered, disappointed but still anxious. He ran his hands down the length of my back and traced the handprint you left on my ass moments before. I felt weight shift on the bed and warm breath on my back. I didn't want to wait anymore! I felt a hand on my ass, just resting on a cheek, and noticed the rhythmic movement of him jacking himself off to the sight of my spread lips, wet and waiting to be fucked. He slid his hand down just far enough to be able to open my pussy with his thumb and continued to stroke himself. He pulled his hand away, and I whined my disapproval. He continued to jack off, and I heard him shift his weight. Fingers were on my mouth, probing, asking to be let in. I obliged and wet his long, thick fingers, sucking and licking them until he again pulled away. By the size if his fingers and the old "big hands, big feet, big cock" rule, I knew his dick had to be huge. I heard him add his own saliva to mine, lubricating his large fingers. A breath later his middle finger was inside me, working at my g-spot while he rubbed my clit hard with his thumb. I cried out wanting more. He removed his finger and licked my juices from it. I heard a little spit and felt the bed wiggle with his furious masturbation.

I pulled tighter on my bindings, loving that I couldn't get myself off, that I was entirely at the mercy of this man and wanting his hard cock. I could feel him adjusting himself on the bed, and before I could beg, he slammed his massive dick hard into my wet cunt. Holy fuck! That's what I wanted! He rand his hand up my back and into my hair and finally pulled. He pulled my head back and fucked me hard and fast, going so deep with each thrust his hips bruised my ass with a loud smack. I started to get light headed from having my head pulled back by the fistful of hair he grabbed. He let go just before I lost my strength and the blood rushed back into my face. The sudden head rush was ecstasy. I could feel his hard cock swell and throb even as he pounded me. Knowing he was close made me cum instantly. My pussy gushed and tugged on his dick, tightening with every pulse. He kept fucking until my orgasm calmed, pulled out and shot hot cum on my ass. The feeling of him running down my cheeks and dripping into my wetness got me off all over again.

I heard someone else get up from a couch and open a cupboard. I realized it had to be you getting towels. You unbolted the end of the Y-shaped cord holding my wrists and handed me a towel. When I was decently cleaned up, you led me to the sitting area and lowered me into a chair. I sat with my knees as far apart as the arms of the chair would allow and waited for a cigarette. With my hands still tied together I had enough rope between so I could smoke and still rub my clit. I tossed one knee over the arm of the chair and relaxed, cigarette in one hand making my head swim with every drag, and wet pussy in the other, entertaining everyone. I slowly rubbed my clit, aware without seeing that all eyes were on me. I felt my cunt tighten and a sigh escaped my lips along with the last drag of my smoke.

The butt was taken from me by someone, and I was helped to my feet. It wasn't you, and these hands were new to me. The end of my still-secure red silk rope was clipped up over my head to the rack on the ceiling. I was already wet thinking about what this one would do. He let me dangle by my wrists, low enough to stand, but not quite low enough to rest on my knees. I felt someone else come up behind me and nudge my feet apart. It was the first visitor, back for more already! Impressive. He then lay on the plush rug between my legs. The second man pushed down on my shoulders, hinting that he wanted me low. I sank down until my weight was fully suspended by the ropes. I was just inches away from the first guy's growing cock. Your second friend grabbed my legs forward, pulling my feet high over my head and spread almost painfully far apart and tied each one to a brace in the rack, turning my body into a swinging fuck. I was so hot from being handled and tied up I almost didn't need to fuck. Almost.

With one man on the ground under me and another in front of me, I knew I was in for something incredible. "Baby?" I called out for you to make sure you liked what you saw. "You're doing great, Punkins. I'm still here"- instantly ready for this romp, suspended from the ceiling with my feet tied up and apart, dripping wet and throbbing. The men didn't waste any time at all. The one laying down swung me forward by my hair, testing the movement. I sighed, pleased at the tug on my hair. The friend who tied me moved to my face and with my head back shoved his hard cock I in my mouth and down my throat. He was almost as big as the first guy! I needed to suck him off later, without the blindfold. I wet his dick, pulling hard with my lips and sucking more blood to the tip making sure it would stretch me. When I let go, he stumbled a bit as he made his way back to my exposed pussy. He took me by the hips guided my soft lips down and around his friend's waiting dick.

With my legs pulled up as they were, he could only enter about half way before bottoming out. I bit my lip and cried out with every jolt of pleasure. The second friend lowered himself down and rubbed my clit while I got fucked from underneath. I knew I wasn't supposed to demand things, but I wanted it! "More! Please!" I cried out in desperate lust. It turned them both on at an entirely different level of high. The second friend swung me toward himself and tested me. With his friend still buried deep in my pussy, first he opened me a little more and tried a finger. "More", I begged. He pulled with the one finger, and satisfied with what he felt lubed his throbbing cock with his own precum. I wished I could watch them play with me. I was starting to regret the blindfold, but not enough to stop anything. I felt large hands lifting me up by my hips.

With the head of his dick still inside me, a second cock rubbed at my lips and spread precum all over my already soaking wet pussy. Very slowly, I was lowered down onto both huge dicks. The first man supported my hips and moved me in different angles until I had both rock-hard cocks completely inside me. The pain made me cum so hard I didn't notice you holding my head until you pulled my hair and yanked my head back. You let go of my hair as I sucked your thick cock into my throat. You slid your hands to my breasts and pushed with your whole body. You pushed your dick further into my throat and pushed me down harder onto two cocks. The three of you found a rhythm and fucked me harder and harder. I squirted when I came. Seeing me fucked by two guys in my tight little pussy made you cum on my face. I loved it. You grabbed my shoulders and guided me onto both of your friends and pushed. Hard.

That was too much for your friends. One of them grabbed my hips and slammed me down onto them. The first guy fucked me viciously fast while the second held me in place. He was about to pull out and cum when you told him to keep me full. He filled me up alright. I could feel him cum and as he slowed down the second guy picked up his pace. The head of his cock hit my g-spot so hard with the extra pressure from another dick. I came hard and squeezed cum out of my stretched pussy, dripping down one shaft and wetting the other. He pulled out and came all over me from my neck to my belly button. I allowed myself one last orgasm before I could ask to be let down. Swollen and aching, but completely satisfied, I was finally untied. You started to take the blindfold off when I stopped you. "If I take it off it won't be as fun next week..."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Fit for a Queen

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 427 milliseconds