• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Noel's Predicament Ch. 03

Noel's Predicament Ch. 03

I give you Chapter 3!

Enjoy,

orange_fairy13

*****

Humiliation

I woke up with a pressing need to pee. I got up and tried to pull my hands off of the cage but nothing happened. I could hear the soft snoring of Christopher. I slammed myself onto the cage. The snoring had a slight stutter but he was still sleeping. I was scared of making too much noise but the pain of holding it in was becoming unbearable. I whimpered and then tried to make a loud sound but everything was coming out muffled. Finally I let out high pitched squeal that stopped the snoring right away. The bed groaned as Christopher moved. I banged on the cage again hoping that he would wake. A loud creak resounded in the quiet room and Christopher's face appeared at the door.

"What's wrong my pet?" he whispered.

I whined and squeezed my legs together. He looked into the cage and saw my legs. Nodding he opened the cage door and re-clasped the cuffs back onto my biceps. Then he took a leash out from next to the cage and clipped it onto my collar. He stood up and pulled me.

I awkwardly crawled on my knees and elbows out of the cage. He led me to a door and opened it to the largest bathroom I had ever seen. He walked me to a large walk in shower. My legs were still as close together as possible. I squeezed them shut and I looked up at Christopher with a question on my face. He put his foot in between my legs and spread them.

He lifted the fur tail still in my ass and commanded, "Go."

At this point I couldn't hold it anymore and I let go. His eyes seemed to hypnotize me and I couldn't look away even as my face turned red. My nipples got hard and it felt so good to let go of everything. Something shifted inside of me. My eyes glazed over and I felt something like an orgasm but not quite.

"Yes," Christopher looked at me. "That's it Noel, I am your Master. And Master will take care of your every need. All you need to do is obey me and everything will be alright."

I finished and Christopher cleaned me up. He took all of my restraints off including my ball gag, nipple clamps and butt plug. Reaching for the shower head he started to hose me down. He massaged shampoo into my hair and rinsed. It felt very soothing.

I lay flat on the shower floor and he spread my legs and started to lather my pubic hair. He took a razor and carefully shaved my whole pubic area. He lifted my leg and pulled my labia in order to get all of the hair. When he was satisfied he rinsed me but stayed in between my legs.

"I'm going to pierce the hood soon. You'll enjoy it," he said quietly.

His hushed tones made me confused to what he was saying until he lightly brushed my clit. I jumped and started to get up. He firmly pushed me down with a hand between my breasts. I surrendered and let him continue. He stroked my lips slowly and firmly. He massaged my entire pubic area for a couple minutes. It was cold on the floor but my body was on fire.

I tried to hold in my moans but the effort was futile. I was shivering as he started to stroke my clit in a slow rhythm. Soon my body was arching towards his fingers urging for him to go faster. He was quietly encouraging me to reach the peak. I was almost there and then his hand was gone.

I wailed in frustration and reached down to finish myself off but, his hands prevented me. He sat there and watched me try to rub myself on his knee that was still in between my legs. He chuckled and all at once my will to fight came back I bucked on the floor trying to get away. None of this was right. For one thing I wasn't even that attractive! I twisted and managed to flip over onto my stomach.

I attempted to crawl my way out of the shower but Christopher's hands just held both of mine pinned to the shower floor and my legs were held tightly together by the pressure of his shin as he knelt on them. I started to curse him in every language I knew. I called him nasty things, and soon I was screaming in pain as his hand was crashing down on my ass over and over with no reprieve. I cried and screamed until my butt started to go numb. At that point my cheek was fully rested on the floor and I was reduced to pitiful mewling. He stopped and I slumped on the floor relieved that it was over.

I was picked up and basically dragged out of the shower. I wondered how he could lift me. I was no fragile princess although, with him I felt like it. He arranged me into a kneeling position on a cushion and dried me with a large fluffy towel. I was terrified because he hadn't spoken a word this whole time, even when he was spanking me.

Cuffs came out and I tried to escape but he was too quick and strong. My hands were at the small of my back and I was pulled up to stand then bend over a bar. A strap prevented me from moving my hips and my feet were spread very far apart and buckled into place by cuffs with short chains attached to the floor. I started to sob and beg. I didn't want to be raped. I had never had a boyfriend let alone my first kiss. Fate was too cruel and I wanted to die at the humiliation of this position.

I felt the cold wet finger again at the entrance to my ass. I really didn't want this now. I wiggled and bucked trying to get away but it was no use. His finger was sawing in and out and it eventually started to feel good once again. I was moaning and I bit my lip to stifle the sounds.

My hip was slapped in rebuke and I yelped at the sharp sting. Something slipped between my cheeks and I assumed it was another plug, naively. Once it was settled I felt a rush go into my ass. My mouth gaped in horror to realize he was giving me an enema.

The warm soapy water went into my canal and started to fill me. He massaged my stomach to encourage the water to go in deeper. I was so uncomfortable and moaned in frustration. I wanted to let it out. I wiggled but moving made the cramping worse.

He continued to monitor the amount I was taking and soon the water stopped. I stood still as he removed the nozzle and I clamped my hole closed as tightly as possible. I felt like I was going to burst. The butt plug was reapplied and I was left to hang over the bar as he tidied the room. I wondered what time it was realizing that I woke him for this awful bathroom experience.

He finally finished cleaning the bathroom when he released the restraints around my hips and ankles. He slowly removed the plug and sat me on the toilet staring at me intently. I was so embarrassed. I wanted to die. When it seemed like I couldn't hold it anymore he put his hand at the small of my back and pushed my stomach.

The contents of my colon were poured into the toilet and I cried because of the humiliation of this whole situation. I wanted to hide under a rock where no one would ever see me again. When I was done he wiped me and then refashioned me over the bar. We repeated this horrible experience two more times.

By the time he dragged me back into the bedroom I was thoroughly humiliated. Silent tears ran down my face as I was placed face down into the bed. I felt him prodding at my asshole and said nothing as he put more lube and put the tail back in. He was petting my head, stroking my temples and I was starting to relax.

"Why are you-", I was silenced with a gentle hand over my mouth.

I remembered that I was not to speak unless spoken to. It made me angry but, I realized that if I were to voice my complaints I would receive a punishment similar to yesterday or the harsh spanking in the shower. Terrified I waited for him to move as he sat there petting my head steadily.

I eventually relaxed into his hold. Close to falling asleep Chris picked me up and placed me in the center of the bed and left to retrieve something. I did not dare move. I looked toward the door in which he left and thought of how to get out. As far as I could remember, the cabin had electricity but there was no sign of a phone. Surely my old clothes were being kept somewhere and my phone was in there.

But even if I had the phone didn't mean that I would have service. My cell could have also died, because it had been two days and when I left it was at 50%. Two days, I shivered. My flight back home was tomorrow, I was supposed to be in sunny California spending Christmas with my family. What would they think? They would be worried sick. I thought of this situation and what they would say or do if they knew and I felt so humiliated that I started to sob quietly. I was oblivious of Chris approaching the bed until I felt the mattress bow from his weight.

My head was lifted gently into Chris's lap and he started to pet my head soothingly. Wiping my eyes with a soft handkerchief he started murmuring in low tones, trying to comfort me. When I was quieter, Chris started finger combing my hair.

Once it was completely tangle free, he grabbed a bottle he had placed at his bedside and put some of the liquid onto his hands. The smell of a fragrant oil hit my senses and my nose wrinkled. I was allergic to perfumes but I was too scared to say anything.

He started to massage me starting at my temples. I was flipped over onto my stomach. With my face buried in the sheets I couldn't smell the oil and I relaxed a little. He did my entire back paying special attention to my sore bottom. Once he was done massaging my body, he proceeded to dress me in a harness of some sort. A gag was placed in my mouth and a leash reattached to my collar. Cuffs were placed around my biceps and wrists once more and I was gently put back onto the floor to kneel. Luckily there was a plush rug next to his bed to save my knees from the hardwood. I looked up at Chris waiting for his next command.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Noel's Predicament Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds