• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Slaves of Sif Ch. 03

Slaves of Sif Ch. 03

123

Sif smiled happily to herself at the beautiful sight of Jane Foster resting her head against the large right breast of Darcy Lewis. Both of her slaves were completely naked, snuggled together after a night of passionate love making. Which had more or less been the case for the past week, except this time Sif was not snuggled with them.

She hadn't even been a participant in the sex, instead choosing to finally give Darcy and Jane the first time together they should have had a long time ago, Sif taking great pleasure from being able to give them this and watching as they tasted each other over and over again until they were both exhausted and sated.

It had been such a struggle not to join them, but someone, or perhaps something, was coming. A woman, Sif was almost sure of it. She had felt her inside her head, a mind reader powerful enough to sense her from the other side of this planet, before beginning to seek her out.

As she used human transport it had taken several days for her to get close, and Sif had been hoping she would arrive to see Darcy and Jane going at it, her mysterious new friend faced with the pleasure that Sif could so easily give her, hopefully convincing the stranger to submit to her. Assuming of course, Sif deemed her worthy. If not, they are in a highly populated area and it would not take Sif long to find a new pet, or she could wake up Darcy and/or Jane.

That wouldn't be necessary, Sif thought with a smile as she walked into what had been Darcy's room and spotted her prey out of the window. She was younger than Sif thought she would be. Of course, all beings on this planet were to her, but this girl was practically a child, barely in her 20s, if that. And yet she clenched her jaw, strolled through the front door Sif had purposefully left open, marched right up to Darcy's room and boldly walked in.

Then after a few seconds of staring at Sif the new comer held her hand up to the door and then there was a spark of red and the door slammed shut.

There was a few long seconds of silence, and then the girl frowned, "Are you not afraid?"

"Are you?" Sif smiled, enjoying the way the girl flinched as she took a step forward, "I could feel you inside my head, reading my thoughts... is that why you've come child? Did you like what you saw?"

The new comer blushed and stared at her feet, "I, I-"

"There is no shame in it, you understand?" Sif interrupted, "Well, maybe a little. Even most of my biggest anal sluts feel a little ashamed when I take their asses, but as I believe you know, all my slaves love it before the end. Just as much if not more than they enjoy eating my cunt, or having theirs eaten."

More blushing, and then the pretty brunette stammered, "That's, that's not why I'm here."

Sif frowned, "Then why do you seek me out Witch?"

Looking up the other brunette asked, "Are, are you insulting me, or have you heard of me?"

Sif frowned, "I beg your pardon?"

"I'm, I'm the Scarlet Witch." The Witch finally introduced herself, "That's, that's what people call me. My, my real name is Wanda. Wanda Maximoff."

"The Lady Sif, of Asgard." Sif said proudly, before adding less proudly, "I am also referred to as Enchantress by many people, among other unkind things."

"Why is Enchantress unkind?" Wanda frowned, "It is pretty."

"It is the title of another." Sif growled angrily, "One I would see kneeling at my feet. If she's still alive."

Wanda perked up, "You desire revenge?"

"Yes." Sif admitted softly, "But even more on her sister, and even then I would resist the evils of their magic and seek justice, not vengeance. You, I sense, are not an agent of justice?"

There was a moment's pause and then Wanda said, "No, but I am willing to settle for it."

Sif tilted her head, "Explain?"

"Tony Stark." Wanda said bitterly, "The man took everything from me. My parents, my brother, my home... I, I became this way to avenge what I'd lost, but now it is he who has the audacity to call himself an Avenger. And as powerful as I am, I cannot take his life... I..."

"Oh, dear sweet child." Sif said softly, "There is no shame in not being able to take a life."

"Do not call me child!" Wanda snapped, her eyes glowing momentarily, "It's not that I don't want to... it's that he's surrounded himself with friends. Powerful friends, and alone I dare not attack them. But together, together I believe we stand a chance."

"And what do you offer, in exchange of this partnership?" Sif smiled knowingly.

"I offer you Pepper Potts." Wanda said as firmly as she could, then when Sif frowned at her she added, "The love of Tony Stark's life. If you will not kill him, taking her from him is more than acceptable to me. I sense he will be nothing but miserable without her in his life."

Sif was intrigued, but she pushed, "And?"

"And The Black Widow." Wanda said gleefully, then when Sif just stared at her she added, "Natasha Romanoff? She... she is quite famous. And beautiful. Until... until you arrived, she was the only woman I desired."

"Really?" Sif smiled, making a mental note to find out what she could about this 'Black Widow' before asking, "And now you desire me? Does that mean you're here to offer yourself, as well as the lovers of your enemies?"

"God yes." Wanda said softly, "I, I have never desired anything like I desire you. Ever since I first looked into your mind, I haven't been able to stop thinking about you. The things you enjoy doing to women. Things... things I ache for you to do to me."

Sif nodded, "My magic has that effect on mind readers. They quickly fall to me. I'm sorry. You must be very scared."

"No." Wanda said, nervously stepping forward, "Before you, I had no one. I was lost. Now I have a way to finally achieve my purpose, and yet I would give it up just for a moment with you. You're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen, or sensed, and I offer you my undying loyalty and, and love. Please, please allow me to be one of your slaves."

With those last few words Wanda fell to her knees and began kissing Sif's feet, the taller brunette smiling with triumph at another successful conquest. This was rare, but she had seen it before. Sif didn't have to say another word or even touch Wanda, this girl... this powerful being was hers to command forever.

However she was so unbearably cute that it seemed a crime not to fuck her, Sif quelling her desire to give the child a chance to escape, instead choosing to believe Wanda's claims of having nothing and wanting to give herself in exchange for achieving her goal. Also if Wanda truly desired this 'Natasha Romanoff' then it was a safe bet she wasn't entirely straight.

Her conscience mostly clear Sif spoke softly, yet clearly, "Stand Wanda Maximoff. Stand so I can make you mine."

Wanda gulped softly and then did as she was told, slowly getting to her feet and facing this goddess. To be fair Wanda wasn't sure if she was officially a goddess, but then again she wasn't sure she was officially a witch, yet she had to admit she was the closest thing.

Perhaps it was the same for this incredibly powerful woman. Regardless it felt like an honour just to be in this woman's presence, Wanda boldly using her magic to strip herself in the blink of an eye, hoping to impress her new Mistress.

Thinking of Sif as that caused Wanda to quiver with desire, but not nearly as much as when the taller woman took her into her arms and pulled her into a deep kiss. As she was lifted off the ground and into the incredibly strong arms of the other brunette Wanda felt happy in the knowledge she had made the right decision.

There was no longer any doubt in her mind, she should be this woman's slave. All should bow down to the wonderfulness that was Sif, Wanda hoping that the more powerful brunette would use her body in all the twisted ways she had seen in Sif's head, not simply because she desired it but because more than quenching her own desires Wanda blissfully wanted to please this heavenly woman.

Apparently Sif was more interested in pleasing her right now, putting Wanda at ease with a long make out session before slowly kissing her way down her neck and eventually her chest so she could slide her lips up one of her boobs.

The moment Sif's mouth wrapped around her right nipple Wanda let out a loud gasp followed by a long moan, the exact same thing falling from her lips when the stronger woman moved to the other nipple. Back and forth, back and forth, back and forth Sif went, licking and sucking those sensitive little balls of flesh until they were almost painfully hard. Then she licked and sucked them some more.

For the first few minutes of this Sif just held her effortlessly in the air like she weighed nothing, keeping Wanda's chest directly in front of her face and making the powerful 'witch' feel like a small child in the arms of this mighty warrior.

Then she was slowly lowered to the bed, allowing Wanda to dig her nails into sheets as she writhed in pleasure under this alien's talented mouth, the Scarlet Witch wondering if she was in over her head as she became this woman conquering warrior's latest plaything.

Sif was, as the Midgardians would say, an ass girl, however she was captivated by the female form, and she found Wanda's perky little tits quite delightful. Of course they couldn't compare in size to that of her dear Darcy Lewis, but Sif still found herself eagerly suckling on those titties for quite some time.

Or perhaps the fact that she had spent much of the past week worshipping Darcy's big boobs, or watching them jiggle for her while she fucked the busty assistant, had actually put Sif in the mood for a little foreplay.

It seemed only fair, she had missed out on Darcy's incredible rack during their first time because the girl had practically thrown herself at her and Sif had been riled up from sodomising Jane and desperately wanted to do the same to Darcy's fat ass.

Sif had promised herself she would not make the same mistake when it came to her next conquest, the warrior feeling like she lived up to that promise as she went back and forth between Wanda's tits for quite a while, licking and sucking those nipples until Wanda was literally crying with need.

"Please..." Wanda squeaked, "Lower. I, I need you to go lower."

Even though it was tempting to push the other girl for details Sif couldn't resist the desperation in Wanda's voice, or the smell of the other girl's arousal, Sif's mouth watering even more than it already was as she started lowering herself down in between Wanda's legs.

When she reached her destination she took a long sniff of her prize, breathing in the sweet scent of neglected pussy. Then she closed her eyes, leaned forward and sampled the sweet treat that Wanda had brought her, Sif believing this would not be the last treat Wanda would bring her but perhaps it would be one of the most enjoyable.

Thoughts of possible future conquests immediately were forgotten when Sif tasted Wanda's honey, the warrior letting out a fierce groan before beginning to frantically lap at the other girl's honeypot.

She had promised herself she would savour her next conquest a little more, but surely she had savoured this girl enough? Surely she could just tongue fuck her to orgasm as hard and as fast as she wanted without allowing any guilt? After all, this girl was hers. Had literally sought her out, prepared to give every ounce of herself for the chance of her precious revenge. Why shouldn't Sif take full advantage of that?

Wanda was terrified of the supernatural creature in between her legs. Really she would be a fool not to be, but she had promised herself she would be brave. Whether because of the magic flowing through Sif or her own burning desire for this beautiful creature Wanda found it alarmingly easy to relax and give herself completely to Sif.

However she still searched Sif's mind. She had been 'burned' too many times to just blindly trust, but she saw nothing but pleasurable intentions which continued to put her at ease. She also saw what Sif wanted to do now, and after a few minutes of gentle licking Wanda encouraged her to do it.

"Mooooooorrrrrrrrreeeeeeeee ooooooooooooh Gooooooooooddddddddddd!" Wanda moaned, "Lick me, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssssss, more, lick my ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss, oh fuck me! Fuck me... fuck me Mistress."

It felt odd to refer to Sif as that, mostly because it felt so natural. Sif was so powerful, and strong, and big, that it seemed only right that she be given such a title, and even before Sif appeared on earth Wanda had been searching for a master, and now she had finally found one worthy of her.

Because for all her power she didn't have the confidence needed to lead, or a strategical mind for that matter, both of which this goddess possessed, Sif bizarrely proving that as she continued licking Wanda's pussy, building up the force of her licks and beginning to linger on the smaller brunette's clit.

When Sif wrapped her lips around Wanda's clit The Scarlet Witch let out a long cry of pleasure and then arched her body upwards into Sif's face. Sif smiled at this and increased the suction, causing Wanda's eyes to glow red and crimson sparks to fly from her hands.

The process was repeated when Sif went back to licking her clit, and then again when that tongue travel down to her entrance, and then yet again when Sif seemed to engulf Wanda's cunt with her mouth so she could suck the juices she apparently found so appetising directly from the source. Throughout this Wanda searched Sif's mind, the graphic images she saw now and the ones she had fingered herself to while seeking this powerful being out causing her again to beg for more.

"Please, please, please, please, oh please... fuck me." Wanda gasped weakly, so overwhelmed physically and mentally it was a struggle to say anything, let alone what she must now, "Your tongue... fuck me, your tongue. Fuck me with your tongue! Tongue fuck me! Fuck meeeeeeeeeeee aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooddddddddddddd!"

The fact that English was Wanda's second language didn't help, although words like that had echoed in her mind for the past week as she searched for her new Mistress, the wonderful woman who granted her request almost immediately. When she did Wanda instantly came, Sif's magical tongue, and an entire week of being unbelievably horny, easily pushing Wanda over the edge again, and again, and again.

These climaxes redefined her understanding of pleasure, easily surpassing anything she had done with men or herself, the best part about it being that it was so mind numbing that for a while she couldn't hear any voices inside her head, not even her own, and oh was that wonderfully blissful.

Sif was feeling equally blissful as she expertly swallowed every single drop of Wanda's cum. It was far from an easy task, but with a little luck and holding her conquest firmly in place Sif could just about do it, Wanda's cum proving to be one of the sweetest Sif had ever tasted, and she had gone down on a lot of women.

It was extra incentive, like she needed it, to shove her tongue back into Wanda's cunt the second the younger girl's orgasm was finished and tongue fuck her to another climax, something Sif achieved quickly and easily thanks to her own skill and just how riled up Wanda was.

Over and over again Sif made Wanda cum in her mouth, this witch writhing around so much and even grinding down onto her face that it wasn't long before that precious liquid began escaping Sif's hungry mouth and covering her face.

Which had its charms, although Sif definitely preferred to swallow, so she redoubled her efforts. Then in the name of variety, and more importantly to applaud The Scarlet Witch for seeking her out and offering herself to her Sif moved her mouth back up to Wanda's clit and wrapped her lips around it at the same time she pushed her finger into the other girl's cunt.

Instantly Wanda came again, and again, and again, Sif soon adding a second and then a third finger and rapidly pumping them in and out of the other girl's love box while sucking increasingly hard on her clit. Throughout this Wanda screamed so loudly that Sif was surprised the sleepy Darcy and Jane didn't stumble into this room to see what was going on.

Surprised and more than a little disappointed, as that was one foursome Sif was very much looking forward too. Then again this tasty treat deserved her full attention, Sif happily giving it until she was sure Wanda would pass out if she didn't give her something of a rest, and Sif knew exactly what kind of rest she wanted to give her latest conquest.

So somewhat reluctantly Sif pulled herself from between Wanda's thighs and licked her lips clean of yummy girl cum as she admired her handiwork. The young girl before her lay trembling from the after-shocks of her orgasms, body so wonderfully flushed as Wanda stared up at Sif with awe and wonder.

Then this look crossed Wanda's face, a look she had only previously seen on her fully broken bitches, which greatly pleased Sif. Unless she was mistaken Wanda wanted to return the favour, that seeming to be the case as the girl's eyes brightened as Sif slowly took off her clothes and then move to straddle Wanda's face.

Wanda felt so drained after those amazing climaxes she wasn't sure she'd ever be able to move again, at least not without her magic, her body was just so exhausted. Then her eyes focused on Sif and she was overwhelmed with the urge to show her gratitude.

She tried to beg for the privilege of returning the favour, but her mouth was to dry from screaming and she still felt like she had no energy. That energy returned to her, or at the very least adrenaline flooded her body, as Sif slowly removed her clothes so thankfully by the time her wonderful Mistress mounted her face Wanda had the strength to stick out her tongue and slide it along Sif's pussy lips.

First her tongue, then her mouth, and then her throat was soothed with the most wonderful liquid Wanda had ever tasted, the smaller girl moaning happily as cautious licking quickly turned to frantic lapping.

Soon Wanda felt Sif's yummy pussy wasn't close enough so she lifted her head to wrap her lips around the entrance to the other woman's cunt, hoping that Sif's cream would flow directly down her throat. She was indeed rewarded by more juices, and a chuckle from Sif, Wanda's heart fluttering as it sounded like she was pleasing her new Mistress.

Indeed pleased with her new slut's eagerness Sif moaned, "That's it my pet, worship me just like that. Mmmmmmmmm, I do so love to be worshipped like this, and your pretty little face makes the most delightful seat. Oh yes, I could ride your cute little face forever if you would just keep licking me like that."

This new form of encouragement again caused Wanda's heart to flutter, but it also caused her to wonder what she should do next. She was loving the taste of Sif's pussy, but she really wanted to find out what her Mistress's cum tasted like. After all, if the goddess's regular cunt cream was like heaven wouldn't her cum be even better?

Darcy Lewis and Jane Foster seemed to think so, Wanda vividly remembering the thoughts which had gone through the heads of the two women now sleeping in the other room as it had been their faces buried in Sif's cunt like her own was buried now. Those memories made it virtually impossible not to shove her tongue as deep as it would go into Sif's cunt to try and force the cum out of her.

However, Sif had just implied she wanted this to last, and all Wanda had to do was search the mind of the older brunette to know she spoke the truth. So after a long debate with herself Wanda decided to compromise.

She wouldn't try and force her Mistress's orgasm until Sif commanded it, however she would make sure she got more of the heavenly cunt juice, Wanda achieving that by beginning to suck the cream from Sif's pussy in between eager licking sessions. Much to Wanda's delight this caused even more encouragement to escape Sif's lips, every word filling Wanda's heart with happiness, more than she could ever remember having.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Slaves of Sif Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds