• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Former Playmates Pt. 05: Stephanie and Son

Former Playmates Pt. 05: Stephanie and Son

1234

Author's note: A series involving fictional former Playboy Playmates. All are sisters. Each have two stories – first is interracial, second is incest.

This is Stephanie's second story and it takes place a little over a year after her first story. This story also takes place about four months after part 3 of the series. You don't have to read either of those, but to sum it up, Stephanie witnesses an incestuous act with her older sister Diane in part 3. This serves as a catalyst for her own incest story, opening up latent naughty desires.

Former Playmates Pt. 05: Stephanie and Son

Chapter 1

"Hi honey," Stephanie said, stepping out of her bathroom, a large white towel wrapped around her body.

"What are you doing in mommy's bedroom?" She asked. There was no one in the room but her.

"Oopsie," Stephanie undid the towel, letting it fall to the floor, revealing her naked body. "Mommy is so very clumsy."

Pretending her son, Dan, was sitting on her bed, watching, she continued playing make believe. "I'll just bend down and pick the towel up, unless you want to take a nice long look at me. I don't mind, honey."

"Mom? You there?" Her daughter, Carrie, called to her, making her way up the stairs. Stephanie gasped, quickly picking up the towel.

"In here!" She said wrapping it around her body.

"Who were you talking to?" Carrie asked, barging into her mother's room.

"Huh? Uh -"

"You called someone 'honey.'"

"Oh, uh, no, I said, bunny," Stephanie lied, her eyes darting from side-to-side.

Carrie raised an eyebrow, looking at her mother suspiciously. "Right. Because you posed in Playboy. Playboy Bunny. Gotcha. Anyway."

Stephanie blushed, sitting on the edge of her bed.

Carrie rolled her eyes, "Listen, I gotta go back to the store and get more groceries for you to take to the cabin tomorrow. Is there anything else you can think of we might need? I don't want to take a chance of being snowed in without enough food for all of us."

"Nope, I think we're good sweetie," Stephanie replied, still embarrassed.

"Alright, well if you think of anything just call or text me. I'll be back later," Carrie said, taking her leave, giving her mother one more look before she left.

Stephanie sighed heavily; her daughter nearly caught her playing pretend. Waiting for the sound of the front door to close, she looked to her right at a pillow where she imagined Dan sitting. "Don't laugh at your mother, young man. I'll give you a spanking."

Stephanie leaned over, pretending to run her hand over Dan's thigh, "Maybe you'd like that. Hmm?"

Just then images from four months earlier popped into her head. She recalled seeing her older sister, Diane, sucking a cock. The cock belonged to Stephanie's nephew, Elliot – Diane's son. Stephanie was a wreck in the few weeks that followed. Unsure of what to think of the incestuous event she secretly witnessed.

As the months passed, she looked at her own son, Dan, differently. She always thought he looked incredible, always thought about flirting playfully with him, but taking inspiration of sorts from Diane, Stephanie couldn't help but think of him as a grown man with sexual needs.

Then the fantasies started. She pretended Dan would join her in a bubble bath, the shower, her bed, holding her from behind, feeling an erection against her back. Then Stephanie rubbed her clit to her fantasies for the first time two months after seeing Diane and Elliot. She never came so hard in her life. The taboo, naughty fantasy sent her over the edge quicker than sex with any man.

She started flirting more and more with her son, purposely trying to make him feel awkward and uncomfortable, pushing boundaries each time. She would sit on his lap, tickle him, when her daughters weren't looking, grab his ass. Christmas at her house was quite entertaining – for her. Dan, on the other hand, seemed visibly annoyed and confused by her behavior. Stephanie told herself she'd never cross the line that Diane and Elliot did.

That changed when she masturbated a week ago with a new Christmas present she bought herself. It was a six inch dildo, fairly modest in girth, nowhere near as insane as her other dildos. Stephanie bought it for the sole purpose of pretending the flesh-colored toy was Dan's penis.

It was much smaller than cocks she had taken in real life, much smaller than her other toys, but that was the point. She didn't care about Dan's size – he was her honey. Christmas Day night, when her son and daughters left her home, pretending Dan stayed behind, she sat the dildo on a pillow, climbed on top, guiding it inside her, nearly climaxing immediately.

Moments later, feeling the orgasm building, she thought about Dan lying under her, smiling up at her. "I'm going to do it! I'm going to cum," she thought. "It's going to happen."

She let herself climax, pretending Dan was inside her, no fingers stimulating her. It felt real, it felt wrong, and it felt amazing. After Stephanie's shaking and convulsing body calmed down, she rolled off the pillow, thinking about her actions. "Would I really do this? Would I really do what Diane did with her son?"

Stephanie had no idea, settling on using the toy to help realize her most naughty of fantasies instead of Dan's real penis.

On this night, before she and Dan left the next morning to spend a few days in their North Dakota cabin for New Year's, Stephanie found herself again, sliding a dildo in and out of her. She was pretending she and Dan were having fun before the rest of the family arrived tomorrow night.

She orgasmed again, just before Carrie got back with groceries. She greeted her daughter, helping her put them away, going over plans for the next day of travel. Dan was picking his mother up in the morning, driving a few hours north to the cabin; Stephanie's daughters would drive up that evening after work.

Stephanie figured she and Dan would have about six hours alone, including time alone in the car. She thought about flirting with him, being affectionate, purposely making him blush. She looked forward to it, but told herself nothing sexual would happen – only in her mind.

She hugged Carrie goodnight, telling her she'd see her tomorrow night. In her room, Stephanie took off her pajamas, climbed in bed, quickly going to sleep pretending Dan was holding her naked body.




Chapter 2

Dan arrived the next morning at 8am, greeted by a braless and panty-less mother. Stephanie hugged him tightly, pressing her large, sweater-covered, breasts against him.

"Ugh, Mom, you're choking me," Dan said. "Can't breathe."

"Sorry," his mother giggled, ending the hug.

"You get a haircut since Christmas?" Dan asked, walking past her.

"Yep, just shortened the back some and trimmed my bangs a little," Stephanie smiled, running her fingers through her blond hair, which now framed her face. "I want to look good for my honey."

"Your honey? What to do mean?" Dan asked, getting groceries Carrie bought out of the refrigerator.

"You!" Stephanie said, slapping Dan's butt.

"Ah! Geez Mom," Dan said, trying to play off her advances. He changed the subject. "This fridge is packed. We should have more than enough if we get snowed in."

Her 27-year-old son finished loading his SUV, going inside to let his mother know, "You ready? Where's your luggage, I'll load it for you."

"Here," Stephanie handing him a small suitcase.

"This is it? Where's the rest? We're going to be there for a few days," Dan said.

"Mmhmm, I'm packing light. It's ok," Stephanie smiled, grabbing her coat, walking out the front door. She only packed toiletry items, a couple sweaters and jeans, and a bikini for the hot tub. No underwear, bras, or pajamas.

Dan shrugged, making his way to his vehicle, while his mother locked her door.

"I'm so excited!" She said, climbing into the passenger seat. "We'll get about six hours of alone time. Just me and you!"

"Yeah," Dan nodded, backing out of her driveway.

"You sound so very excited," Stephanie joked.

"Nah, it'll be cool," Dan nodded, glancing over to her.

"Give me that hand," She demanded, reaching over to grab his right hand, placing it on her thigh, casually caressing it while he drove.

When Dan exited the interstate, a few snowflakes landed on his windshield.

*****

"Doesn't that sound nice?" Stephanie asked. She had been talking on and on about the things she and Dan could do before the rest of the family arrived. She mentioned Dan building a fire and joining her on the couch to sip hot chocolate.

"Uh yeah, sure," Dan said, halfway paying attention, more focused on driving in the increasing snow. They had about an hour before they arrived at the cabin and he wanted to make sure he didn't make a wrong turn on the back-country roads.

"Humph. Well I think it sounds romantic," Stephanie pouted, looking out the window.

"Romantic? Really?" Dan laughed.

"Yes. Romantic. You and me, spending quality time together," Stephanie traced his hand, still on her thigh, with her fingers.

"Mom, you're," Dan shook his head. "You've been acting a little weird lately."

"What do you mean?" She asked, already knowing the answer.

"You've just been more affectionate lately. If I didn't know better, I'd say you've been flirting with me. Quite a bit too."

"Maybe I am. Is this a problem, young man?"

"Heh. Well, I mean, not really. It's just unusual. Are you lonely? Have you thought about dating someone?" Dan asked, looking to the "Welcome to North Dakota" sign on the side of the road, indicating they weren't in Minnesota anymore.

"No I'm not lonely. No I haven't thought about dating. Have you?" his mother asked.

"No."

"Well it's been almost two years since Alice broke up with you. I'm surprised you haven't found a new woman. I mean look at you," Stephanie smiled.

"Mom," Dan sighed.

"Maybe you could let your mother mend your broken heart," She whispered.

Dan glanced at her smiling face, doing a double take. "See? That's a little odd, don't you think?"

"Oh please. I'm just being silly. You need to loosen up a bit. Have fun, flirt back if you want, it's just me," Stephanie said.

Dan shook his head, continuing their northwestern drive into North Dakota. "Ok Mom," he replied, hoping she'd change the subject.

"We're going to have a wonderful time, trust me," Stephanie said, squeezing his hand. She meant it too. When her daughters Carrie and Vanessa arrived, with Vanessa's husband, she knew they would all laugh, eat, and enjoy each other's company. Carrie was going through a divorce, and seemed more miserable than she was when she was married. It was a sad circumstance, but it would be nice to spend this time at the cabin together.




Chapter 3

They arrived at the cabin a little later, the snowfall picking up quite a bit. Dan unloaded his SUV, his mother helping put groceries away in the kitchen.

"Carrie sure did stock up on booze," He noted.

"Yep. We'll be sure to drink it up," Stephanie winked, jabbing his side.

Dan inspected the cabin, checking out the three bedrooms, making sure faucets worked and so on. He'd be sharing a room with Carrie, Vanessa would be with her husband, and Stephanie would have the master bedroom to herself.

He peeped out on the back deck, seeing the hot tub covered with snow. He had no interest in getting in there, but he recalled fun times playing as a kid, feeling totally warm and comfortable even though the winter air was freezing.

When Dan made his way back to the living room his mother was sitting on the couch, her feet curled up beneath her, sipping on hot chocolate.

"There should be some firewood around back," Stephanie said.

"Oh right. You want me to build a fire."

"And join me on the couch. Yes," Stephanie smiled.

"Ok, give me a few and I'll get one going for you," Dan said.

After the room was nice and toasty, the fire roaring, he stood admiring his work. Dan turned around, seeing his mother smile, patting the cushion next to her. He smiled back, indulging her, humoring her, sitting on the couch next to her. Stephanie moved his arm around her, snuggled in close, and gave him his hot chocolate.

"See? This is great. Mom and son, spending quality time together," Stephanie said, kissing his cheek.

"Yeah Mom. It's nice."

Stephanie chuckled, knowing Dan wasn't entirely thrilled about this, but was being a good sport anyway.

"So do you like my hair?" Stephanie asked, after a few moments of quiet.

"Yeah, it looks nice," Dan said, sipping his hot chocolate, eyes to the fire.

"Good," She smiled, initializing her flirting process, running her fingers through Dan's short hair.

Dan flinched, slightly moving his head away from her. "Does that tickle?" Stephanie asked.

"A little."

"Well then," Stephanie sat her hot chocolate on the table in front of the couch. "Maybe this will tickle too."

She jabbed and tickled at his side, causing him to nearly spill his hot chocolate, "Mom! Careful."

She took his mug from him, placing it on the table, and resumed her ticklish flirts.

Dan squirmed and tried to move away. "Ok! Ok, that's enough. You got me," he said, his hands on Stephanie's arms, holding his mother still.

She smiled and kissed his lips.

"Mom," Dan released her arms, looking away.

"What? Don't tell me you don't like me giving you a kiss," Stephanie said.

"No, it's just," Dan sighed, sitting up, grabbing his drink for another sip. Stephanie ran her fingernails up and down his back.

"Just what?"

"I don't know. Sometimes I wonder what's gotten into you. You're really flirty."

"I told you I'm just being silly. I said you can flirt back if you want," Stephanie said.

"Yeah."

"Do you want to?"

Dan shrugged, taking another sip, thinking about her words. He wondered if perhaps she was just being silly and having fun. He thought maybe he could loosen up a bit.

Looking over his shoulder at his mother, he placed his mug down, turned around, quickly tickling her sides. Stephanie squealed, laughing as Dan continued tickling her.

"See? I can loosen up," Dan said.

"Yes you can," Stephanie replied, snuggling into him, when he sat back on the couch. She put his hand on her hip, kissing his cheek.

"You're hand is awfully close to my butt."

"You put it there mom."

"Mmhmm. You going to grab it?" She asked, kissing his cheek once more.

"I don't think so. I can tickle and cuddle, but I'm not too sure about that."

"If you want to, you can," She whispered in his ear.

"Yeah? I'll keep that in mind," Dan said, getting up, walking to the window, and looking at the snow coming down even harder.

"I hope Carrie and Vanessa are able to – "

Dan's sentence was interrupted by an older, blonde woman, grabbing his ass. "Ummm," he said, frozen.

"I'll grab yours. It's no big deal," Stephanie said, pressing her breasts into his back, hoping Dan was feeling uncomfortable.

"Heh, right, yeah," He gulped. "You can release them now."

"Aww," Stephanie released her tight grip on his butt cheeks. She hugged him from behind, her hands trailing up and down his torso. She closed her eyes, breathing in his scent.

"You smell nice, honey."

"Thanks, I try to bathe regularly," Dan said moving away from the window, his mother still latching on to him.

"You going to follow me around like that?" Dan chuckled, making his way to the kitchen.

"Maybe. You and I will be inseparable until your sisters get here."

"Ah I see. So then you'll stop flirting with me when they arrive?" Dan asked.

"Nope. I'll just do it more discreetly."

"You are silly, you know that?"

"Yes, now turn around," His mother ordered him.

Dan did, looking to her smiling face. "Well?"

"Kiss me."

Dan laughed. "Really? Ok Mom," he bent down and kissed her cheek.

"Not like that. Kiss my lips."

"Ugh, geez," he sighed, quickly giving her a peck on the lips.

"Better. But maybe a little longer?" she asked, knowing Dan was feeling uncomfortable.

"Mom," he said.

"Pretend I'm a hot young woman. Pretend I'm a much nicer girl than Alice and I'm treating you much better than she ever did," Stephanie said.

Dan sighed, shaking his head. "I'll kiss you once more and then you gotta lay off. I know you're having fun and being silly, but, I mean, come on. I'm your son."

"Fine, fine, just kiss me."

Dan took a deep breath, held her face in his hands, slowly leaning down, closing his eyes and kissed her full lips. It lasted for several seconds, breaking when he thought he heard his mother moan.

"Ok, there. We're done," Dan said, backing away, looking through the various cabinets in the kitchen, ignoring a tingling in his spine.

"Oh no we're not," Stephanie thought to herself, smiling mischievously, slapping his ass as she walked by him, rejoining her hot chocolate on the couch.




Chapter 4

Stephanie behaved herself – for a little while. She managed to convince Dan to sit on the floor in front of the couch so she could rub his shoulders. She, again, kept it normal up until the end of the massage.

She brought his head back in her lap, bent down, and kissed his lips several times. "Mom! I thought you – "

"I couldn't resist! Sorry!" Stephanie pretended to apologize.

Dan wiped his mouth with the back of his hand, glancing to his phone to check the time. He figured his sisters and brother-in-law would arrive in another couple hours. While his mother ran her fingers through his hair again he heard her phone ring in her bedroom.

"Mom, that's your phone, right?"

"Mmhmm."

"You going to get it?"

"Nope," she replied, rubbing her hands all over Dan's head.

A moment later Dan heard the phone beep, indicating a voicemail. "You may want to check it. It could be Carrie or Vanessa."

"Ugh. Oh all right," Stephanie getting off the couch, not before purposely bending so her breasts would bang against the back of Dan's head.

He watched her leave the room, downed his now lukewarm chocolate, and sat on the couch.

Stephanie did receive a voicemail. It was from Vanessa. She called her daughter back, closing her bedroom door.

"Hey mom. It's snowing really hard here. Normally it's not a problem, but it's getting darker and the road is completely covered. I think it's best we stay here another night. Maybe tomorrow it'll be better."

"Oh no," Stephanie faked disappointment.

"Yeah. We don't want to take any risks. So it's you and Dan tonight. We'll try to make it up there tomorrow," Vanessa said.

Stephanie's heart was pounding, trying to calm herself, she replied, "Yes I don't want you all to drive off the road somewhere in this weather. We'll be fine here."

Stephanie glanced out into the living room from her cracked bedroom door, watching Dan sit on the couch. "We'll be nice and warm here."

"Ok great. I'll call you tomorrow," Vanessa said, ending the call. Stephanie wanted to jump for joy. Instead she slowly removed her clothes and put on her tiny blue bikini.

Dan was startled when his mother snuck up behind him, putting her hands over his eyes. "I have some very good news to share with you."

"Um, ok?"

Stephanie removed her hands, standing in front of her son in her bikini. "I'll tell you in the hot tub."

Dan blinked a few times, his eyes glancing at her hourglass figure, "Uh, well I didn't bring a bathing suit."

"Then you'll have to wear your boxers."

"Mom, please I don't really feel like – "

"I'll be waiting," Stephanie interrupted him. She smiled, making her way to the back deck area, glancing over her shoulder at Dan entering his bedroom to change.

She shivered outside, dusting off the snow, pulling the lid off. She quickly turned the dial to 99 out of 110 temperature setting – hot but not too hot. Waiting a few moments for the hot tub to start bubbling and heat up the water, Stephanie slid in, her body warming up quickly, making her way across the tub, waiting for Dan.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Former Playmates Pt. 05: Stephanie and Son

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds