• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Elizabeth's Roman Awakening Ch. 09

Elizabeth's Roman Awakening Ch. 09

1234

29.

Interlude 2: Michael at Lake Manengouba

While the royal yacht, the Malreine steamed into port, with Karen deflowered by Joseph's most trusted lieutenant Harun and Diane enjoying regular lusty couplings with his white-haired servant Lotar, other events were shaping the future for the Perry family.

Michael had been in the tribal areas with Joseph's family over three months now, and was well on his way to being transformed into a compliant, effeminate servant, ever ready to assist the tribe's women to gather and prepare vegetables, and more interestingly to assist in helping the women of the tribe bathe and dress for their men and occasionally enjoy watching their trysts and often their breeding. This latter activity was as exotic and sexually fulfilling as Joseph had promised him it would be.

He had been dosed daily by the tribal herbalist cum holistic medicine woman with animal and vegetable derived hormones and psychotropic herbs she compounded for all the beta males of the tribe. Like her mother and grandmother before her, Mama Leone knew that this was the best way to keep the natural male urges of the betas from getting them beaten or worse, killed by the alphas. She inspected Michael each morning and was very happy to see the physical changes that removed him as competition in the breeding pool. He had begun to look markedly more female and less like the powerful alpha males of the tribe:

She observed that his testicles had shrunk to the size of marbles and his penis had grown stubby and slender. His body hair was finer and had all but disappeared. His skin had grown soft and his hips fuller. Most importantly, Mama Leone was able to determine that his libido was clearly very shrinking rapidly.

She thought idly to herself that her medicines worked exceptionally well in feminizing the white males. This result was completely as she expected. At the same time, she was administering incredibly powerful animal and herbal compounds unknown to "civilised" medicine that had been commonly used to increase female libido and fertility since time immemorial. When white colonists had re-invaded and subjugated Mother Africa, there had in fact been a number of incidents (never spoken of in the world of whites) where the husbands, wives, sons and daughters of plantation owners had been slipped the very same herbs with the unsurprising result that a remarkable number of otherwise "pure" Africans could lay claim to a white mother's genes somewhere down the line.

Mama Leone knew of such stories, and with increased contact with Europe and America, she reckoned it would be necessary for her and her sister herbalists to find new sources of supply to insure the dominance of her people in the larger world. She had been supplying the Africa Rising Foundation in America with the several kilos of extract for the past few years, and at least suspected the purpose to which they were being put. She would not have been surprised to learn that they were being experimentally introduced in an ongoing set of experiments to render select husbands and boyfriends both sterile and unable to perform.

She reflected that the Headman's brother Oluu, having hastily fled America, had brought with him a very pale red haired young woman, her belly big with one of his babies as well as the person who previously had been the girl's white husband, transformed far beyond the point at Michael now found himself. Michael was often puzzled when, either in the shared tent, or simply on a village path, he gazed at the husband from the rear. He couldn't tell the individual's gender at all. The thought that someone could be so completely transformed made him shudder.

Now at the end of the third month, Mama Leone noticed the small hillocks starting to protrude from Michael's chest, and how much thicker and darker both his aureolae had become. As a part of the daily medical inspection of the 'sister wives' (as they were referred to by both the men and women of the tribe,) she lifted his breasts and feeling their heft with the palm of her hand, smiled approvingly. She raised an eyebrow and thought to herself, this one is going to develop matiti that are going to make even a few of our women envious. She shook her head from side to side, chuckling as she smacked his butt cheek sending him off and mumbled softly, "Mama's medicines really do a job on these white boys!"

Beyond the class divisions between alpha and beta males, the tribe had few sexual taboos or prohibitions, and she knew that one or two of the tribal warriors who preferred fucking her beta male sister wives to women had already made him their bitch and had grown to prefer his soft lips and tight rosebud over the tribe's women. In a social structure such as theirs, there would always have to be such sister wives. In general the alpha men were quite protective of such males, and most were even affectionate towards them. One of them, a tall muscular warrior called Wellington Raele seemed quite taken with Michael's now lush body,

Raele could occasionally be seen admiring Michael's long and silky hair, cascading between his shoulder blades, his rounded hips and his soft white skin. It was clear from the bite marks around her latest charge's nipples and aureoles that someone had been teasing Michael's little breasts between his teeth.

Although she suspected it was almost certainly Raele, Mama Leone didn't know for certain which of the wild and free spirited alphas had been fucking this one. She simply sighed and thought that as long as the ruling class was happy, it's all that mattered. She judged that he would be ready to receive his tribal scar and she turned him around and spanked his soft ass and traced her fingernail along his hairless butt cheek. She tousled his hair and pinched his cheek affectionately.

This one is going to be rather adorable, once fully transformed. She thought idly that she might not even need to geld him and considered making him something of an assistant. It would be nice she told herself to have him massage her rough feet, worn and battered by decades walking and running barefoot on this hard land, lodged as it was between the savannas to the south and the desert to the north. She closed her eyes as she continued to stroke his hair, and in her mind's eye, she could see Michael kneeling before her, scrubbing, then drying her feet before rubbing them with coconut oil while she drifted to sleep.

She snapped back to reality, blinking in the glaring sun and shaking her head from side to side to dismiss the thoughts from her head. She told him in broken creole and Bantu to dress and get up the hill to the headman's tent. Although her English had become quite serviceable for someone with little exposure to the Western world, she preferred the efficiency of creole, thus she mostly gave him his orders in the clipped language.

Michael was needed as a liaison with the oil companies, and he would have to journey all the way to Ajuba to look over the new contracts for oil rights in an area on the Eastern edge of the tribal lands. Mama Leone was happy with Michael's growing competency in understand native tongue, and once again smacked his bare ass with the same affection she lavished on the tribe's goats. She had been instructed by Headman Teejan to withhold his herbal medications today to keep him sharp, focused, and aggressive in negotiations with the smug white oilmen two days hence. She hated to do it, knowing that when removed from the herbal tea, the males would grow restive and irritable.

Mama had been told by one of a pair of English scientists working under a grant from The Africa Rising Foundation that the combination of herbs was in fact more addictive than nicotine. They were amazed at their findings, and one of them, a postmenopausal female called Hermione, having heard the rumor that the herbs might have aphrodisiac properties brewed a pinch of the ground herbal powder into a tea one Monday night. Within thirty minutes, she was out the front door of her flat and down to the local pub. Three days later she had fucked a half dozen strangers and was still insatiable. At the end of the week, she had resigned her post and was on a plane to Nigeria.

Thus it was in fact, Hermione who had explained to Mama Leone of the remarkable properties of her herbs, and it was Hermione who now was working full time in improving synthesis and compounding techniques for Mama and the tribe. It was a literal labor of love as she found an unending trail of strong willing black lovers lined up at her tiny yurt each night to stretch her willing pink pussy.

Even more, right after Hermione had received the gift of the tribe's scar on her right breast, signifying her high status she had become a willing and most able member of the tribe. To prove her loyalty and cunning, she had come up with a brilliant scheme for infiltrating, and ultimately controlling the future of the tribe's natural and mineral resources. Her scheme was so devious and so simple that when Teejan heard it, he belly-laughed so hard he fell over. It was essentially a plan in three parts.

First, oil cartel senior officers and their families would be selected by the tribe and required to live in country. Houses (lovely spoils of the old colonial plantation era) complete with staff, carefully chosen from the most appealing young tribe members would be provided to perform whatever tasks the families required.

Secondly, all three daily meals would have appropriate doses of Mama Leone's curious medications (now refined to a high potency by Hermione) added to them. Mama Leone would pay periodic visits to review current results and interview and train the staff as necessary.

Thirdly and most importantly, nature would be allowed to take its course. the wives would be bred then used to recruit more families. In due course, the oil cartel's families would be in thrall to the tribe, requiring daily medications and having babies whose lineage and obvious relation to the tribe would be very clear. Although lost in the mists of time the was ironically the approach used to conquer and enslave the Etruscan population almost three millennia ago - emasculate the indigenous males, make their women's' sex drive uncontrollable, and enjoy the result.

She had explained the plan to Michael three months previous and he had negotiated the arrangement perfectly. As a result, three families (two Dutch and one English) all with wives still of childbearing age and children as proof of fertility were chosen. The families were actually excited to experience the otherworldly adventure of living in the African veldt and mountains and had been quickly moved in country two months ago.

After the first few weeks, increasingly stronger doses with each meal became the regimen and after one month the workers reported back positive results to Mama Leone who made her first rounds to the former plantations: All the wives were sneaking out nightly to visit black lovers and one of the lovers claimed that his assignations had already resulted in the report of a late period. The English wife whose period was overdue had been the first to fall, followed inevitably by both the others. One wife had held out for as long as three weeks, and when she finally succumbed, she was ravenous, almost wearing out the dark, well muscled warrior assigned to breed her.

This was the context in which Michael was to begin the next phase of negotiations. He walked up the small incline to Teejan's elegant multi-level yurt to receive his chief's instructions. As the sun bored its way through the leafy cover of the tribal village, Michael stretched lazily to help clear his mind. He really missed coffee in the morning he thought. Bemused, he considered that he would kill a charging rhino for a Starbuck's, but he conceded that the brew of whatever it was Mama Leone's white English assistant made for him and the other beta males daily carried a pretty good jolt, so he wasn't in dire need. Still, if he were offered a cup or two of coffee at any of the oil exec's houses, he would certainly not refuse.

He stopped suddenly in his tracks as two young girls attempted to cajole a small flock of goats through the village and into a field of wild grasses several meters distant. He heard their tittering laugh as they passed him, and experienced a sudden flash of anger. They clearly were pointing to him and one held up her forefinger and thumb for the other about a centimeter separated then nodded her head repeatedly at Michael. They both broke into gales of laughter and picked up the pace to hurry away from him.

At first such a comment on his manhood would have made him almost uncontrollably angry, but lately it didn't seem to bother him at all. This morning it did for some reason he was at a loss to explain. He was unaware that Mama Leone had withheld his hormonal medicines and tranquility inducing herbs for the last few days to prepare him for his excursion, and this was making him edgy and worse, allowing his testosterone to influence his emotional state.

Scowling at the retreating girls, he reviewed his current state: It was bad enough that he and the other two white males in the encampment were made to dress differently, wearing bright floral tunics that resembled tennis skirts in length and design. While the warriors were most times were attired in western style cargo shorts and tops (only donning breech cloths for ceremonial purposes), the 'sister wives' and some of the beta males were required by tribal custom to wear the tunics at all times. In the first weeks, this grated on Michael's western sensibilities and deeply offended his masculine pride, then after about a month of living in the tribal homeland, things abruptly changed, accelerated by a single incident.

30.

After accepting the command that he should live in the tribal homeland in an effort to understand Joseph's, Michael was assigned a yurt with two other males. At least he thought they were males. It was hard to tell, as all of them were required to wear the feminine tunics any time they were in the tribal homelands. This differentiated them from the men who were considered 'alphas' and allowed to have relations with the women. Michael knew that his own wife would be arriving in a month and would be one of those women, considered fair game by the local men, bred perhaps many more times, and her obviously swollen belly would be advertising both her willingness and her interest in the tribe's black men.

Michael grimaced, closed his eyes tightly to banish those thoughts from his mind, and although it recurred many times during the first couple weeks, he told himself that they would still be married after serving the tribe's interests for the two years for which he had been contracted as a business advisor to the tribe. He had gotten used to sharing quarters with the other two men, one of whom, another American who called himself 'Stevie' could scarcely be called a man. His skin and his muscles were both soft and feminine and his hair flowed over his shoulders like a young woman. Although Stevie was modest when changing from his tunic at night, Michael remembered seeing the outline of what seemed to be obvious breasts in the pale moonlight a couple nights. He frowned uncomprehendingly, little understanding that an identical fate awaited anyone who was in the particular role the tent mates shared.

Michael grew accustomed to the work he had been given - from teaching reading to the tribe's children to sweeping fire pits — and only reverted to western apparel and his 'officially contracted' role on the few trips to Ajuba to meet with the oil cartel executives. Most of his time though, was spent in tending crops, grinding grain and other chores that he shared only with tribal women. He got to know a few of them well, and was generally accepted as one of them. As the days turned into weeks, and weeks into first one month then a second, he felt more at home in his role, and although at first he had to fight against his male urges (the tunics were short and no other covering except for sandals was allowed), after the first month, he never became erect. He suspected it had something to do with the herbal medicines he was dosed with daily (he was told they protected him from various jungle maladies), but he couldn't be sure. He did feel more delicate, lighter, and more nimble after a remarkably short time, but though this was an effect of the healthy diet and pollution free living conditions.

His assessment of his life was that he was generally contented though he chafed at not having been with his wife for months and knowing that she had been bred by the headman's powerfully built younger brother, the thought of her having Prince Joseph's black spawn in her womb had at first stimulated him to the point of pain and a need for constant release, but now Elizabeth, and in fact most of his former life were as dimly remembered as if he had been one of the lotus eaters of Greek mythology. The herbs that Mama had at first forced upon him, gave him such rich dreams and such a euphoric mental state that like those fabled lotus-eaters became pliant and easily influenced and complacent. He was unsure of his place here, a stranger in a strange land, until the course of his future life all came into focus over the course of a single day.

On that day, Michael had been assigned the task of finding and collecting an herb that was relatively rare and relied on tall trees to support its vining habit. He had no luck at all the first day and Wellington Raele, the alpha warrior who had been assigned to protect him was visibly irritated at Michael's lack of success. Further, he was bored and while Michael beat about the undergrowth, decided to go for a swim in a deep, clear pond fed by a small waterfall.

After a half hour hearing the splashing, Michael decided that he too needed some respite from the heat, and padded toward the cool water of the pond. He shucked the short tunic and sandals and walked timidly toward the pool. He had already picked up a scoop of the coconut oil and beeswax compound they used for soap here and decided a bath would be a nice treat.

He didn't want to anger the young man, or even attract his notice, but the pool was so inviting and the splashing water was merry and almost musical to his ear. Michael knew that Raele liked Stevie, another one of the beta males and regularly fucked him. During several nights, Michael had watched Raele perched behind Stevie and pistoning his long black cock in and out of Stevie who stoically welcomed Raele's mounting. He remembered seeing them one night when the moon was so full and bright that even the dense tree cover barely dimmed it. Stevie was looking over his shoulder at the dark, beautifully muscled man behind him and moved in hips in a circular motion in synchrony to the black man's thrusting body. Stevie smiled and gazed lovingly at Raele through dreamy, half closed eyes and after pulling the warrior's hands forward onto his small white breasts, began to visibly shake in a violent orgasm. This was followed almost simultaneously by a bellowing howl from the black warrior pistoning his huge cock, glistening with Stevie's moisture.

Raele, shuddered and came with a force that woke Stevie from the afterglow of his own climax. Stevie appeared alarmed, but that changed to the satisfied glow that every lover acquires as a result of making their lover cum. Just before Raele collapsed onto Stevie's supine form, Michael remembered peaking at the young white body and thinking that if he hadn't known better, if would have been easy to mistake Stevie for a slender, sylphlike woman. His butt and back glowed with the sweat of his lover's exertions and it had excited Michael who could not take his eyes off the couple.

Thinking back on it now in the pond, Michael's small dick began to stiffen as it had that night. He had been revolted by what he had seen, regardless of how excited he had become then and now. He was genuinely afraid of Raele, and had no desire to become another of his male harem. Although fearful of becoming a target for Raele's lust, he did secretly wonder what it would feel like to be mounted by him or to touch or even kiss his huge manhood. He visibly glared at his reflection in the water as he thought to himself, "What the fuck is happening to you, idiot. What the fuck are you thinking?" Even so, he remembered back to one of those 'mornings after,' when as he combed and picked little nits from Stevie's wavy blond hair that Stevie had remarked that he was in heaven and he would love to please Raele all night long. Michael was deeply confused and puzzled by the remark but let it slide.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Elizabeth's Roman Awakening Ch. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds