• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Dolly

Dolly

He was in a downward spiral. He understood that. It had started with his separation, an escalation in his depression, the loss of his job, and now a slow steady alcoholism fed by the proximity of his favorite dive bar to his new, cheaper, crappier apartment. The highlight of what had become his life was the short plump little bartender that served him his first couple of cocktails until the night shift came on and she switched to server. The fact that Stephanie switched to waiting tables was probably saving him from his final descent into darkness, as he didn't particularly like the tall, artificially hot brunette with fake tits and tattooed arms that replaced her.

The first time he hit on Stephanie he wasn't serious and she laughed it off. He had his last two drinks thinking he would have actually liked it if she had taken him up on it. He left and jacked off thinking about her immense tits.

He held off flirting with her for a few days. Or she held off flirting with him, it was hard to tell. It was a Friday night when she actually teased him about his proposition earlier in the week. She pointed out that he was more than twice her age and twenty years older than her boyfriend.

He suggested he knew things her boyfriend didn't and that she should give it a try.

She laughed, "He gets me off just fine." She replied, as if that was enough.

"Well, that's good then." He smiled back at her. "You know what though, if you ever get tired of giving a blow job and then getting a quickie doggie style, you let me know."

She looked at him funny and he cashed out. He was going to have a couple more but the snotty brunette seemed even snottier than normal so he wandered out. There was another bar across the corner. He thought he would give it a try.

A new place brought on new faces. Some of them were familiar but the crowd was older and he fit in. He settled into the end of the bar, ordered a sandwich and a beer and figured to settle in. It was Friday after all, and not his weekend with the kids. He really had nothing better to do.

He watched as the older Happy Hour crowd transitioned to the younger Friday Night live music group. He flirted with a haggard woman who had chain-smoked herself into leather skin and a dry hoarse voice. She suggested they might move on to her place but she was as smashed as he was and insisted she would drive them. He had very few principles left but not drinking and driving was one of them. He let her depart on her own and contemplated paying up and walking home. He would have too until he saw her greeting friends at the far end of the Horseshoe shaped bar. When the bartender came to him, rather than asking for the check, he sent a round to the small group gathered around her.

She actually asked him to join them. It was unexpected but appreciated. He hadn't drunk with a group in a good long while. Stephanie went by Steph. Her roommate, Molly Drew went by Dolly Mew and it inspired some mild flirting regarding kittens. Where Stephanie was a freckled blond, Dolly was a pale skinned brunette. They had the same immense breasts and broad asses. They each had a belly that spilled out a bit over their Jeans. He proceeded to get drunk above and beyond his usual slow steady buzz as the girls ordered shots and beers and he kept pace. He met Stephanie's boyfriend and settled into the stool beside Dolly. She ordered a shot that tasted of cream of something and chocolate and he suggested how much he would prefer to do a sweet shot like that by pouring it down her tit and licking it from her nipple. Dolly thought that it sounded sticky and messy. He said it wouldn't be after he licked her entire body. She giggled and said okay.

He was, more than anything surprised. He called for the check. Stephanie and her boyfriend were shooting pool. He suspected Dolly wanted to make some sort of statement but maybe she just waned to kiss him because as soon as it was decided they were leaving together she had taken to slipping her pierced tongue into his mouth at every opportunity. She kissed aggressively and liked to grip his thigh as she did. He had been doing okay with women. He had come across a few women in there forties in the last few months that were lonely enough that they didn't mind his drunken broke ass. They didn't throw him away after one night but it seldom lasted three.

Walking out of the bar and across the street to his complex he tried to walk behind her. He loved the curve of her fat ass. He had to admit, in the bar he found her cute but she didn't have the softness, the sweetness that Stephanie had. He liked her eyes though, and her nearly alabaster skin. As they walked her shirt liked to slip up, revealing the fleshy roll of skin above the waist of her Jeans. They climbed the stairs to his apartment and as he fished out his keys, she attacked him again with her lips and tongue.

It was a furious dive into the apartment from there. He pulled her T-shirt off as she undid his pants. Clothes went this way and that as her fat little belly and ass spilled out of her clothes.

"This is so wrong. You could be my Father," she managed to say between kissing him and groping him.

"You like it. You should call me Daddy."

"Yes Daddy." She grinned from ear to ear. "Fuck me Daddy. Where's a condom."

"Fuck."

"Really? You don't have any."

"I don't um. I don't have many women..."

"We could, I mean, I'm just not on anything."

"Fuck. Oh fuck no."

"You don't want to put a baby in me?" she laughed at him.

"Lie back. I want that pussy." She collapsed back in the couch.

Holy shit, he thought to himself, as he tasted her. She was so fucking young she did taste like strawberries. Okay, maybe not strawberries but cantaloupe. He spread her lips with his fingers and she squeaked as he tickled at her lips and clit with the tip of his tongue. Her belly shook and she grasped at her fat little knees holding herself spread open for him.

"Yes Daddy, yes, yes, yes, yes... she went on. The longer he pleased her the sweeter she tasted and he knew his tongue and jaw would cramp up before he was satisfied with eating the sweet little young pussy. She went silent and threw her head back and the juices flowed from her down his chin. She gasped for breath as she came.

"Stop. Oh god. Stop." She pressed his head away and would have broken free if he weren't just that much larger than she was. His fingers slid into her and he rose up to her pressing his mouth to her. "No." she tried to close her mouth.

"Yes." He forced his tongue into her mouth. "Taste your sweet pussy." She gave him and kissed him back. She was slow at first but his fingers worked her tight hole and her legs parted and her tongue moved into his mouth.

"Spread them for me again."

"I can't" she mumbled but her legs parted and after stopping just long enough to suck on one of her large tits he went down on her again, this time, licking her clit with his fingers, first one, then two, pressed into her.

"Stop. I can't." she begged but he didn't stop and she didn't push him away. He felt her pussy tightening around his fingers and he pulled out the two he had been using to wet his pinky finger in her wet pussy. He licked at her lips and licked at his finger before moving lower.

"Spread your legs for me. Spread wide."

"Yes, Daddy," she cooed, spreading for him. His tongue moved down to her tight little asshole. She was so young it was hairless and he worked the tip of his tongue around her.

"Open that pussy for me." He told her again

"Are you? I've never..."

"Never what?" he asked slipping his wet pinky into her ass.

"Fuck." She exclaimed, her eyes pressing shut. He entered her pussy now with his fore finger and index, filling her tight little holes before pressing his tongue and mouth down on her clit. The sounds she made were guttural and he forked his fingers faster, fucking her holes as he ate her. She started again with the squeaks and then the "yes, yes, yes, yes," before finally her belly rolled and she cried out for him to stop. She struggled to close her legs but was stopped by his broad shoulders and he fucked and sucked and licked until he could tell she came again, her belly and thighs and tits a fat little wad of orgasm in his hands.

He held her open one last moment before releasing her.

"Now suck me."

She didn't say a word but bounced with enthusiasm as he replaced her on the couch and she assumed the position between his legs.

She took the tip of his cock in her mouth and started some sort of hoover procedure.

"What the hell is that?"

"A blow job, Daddy."

He hated to admit it but he loved the whole daddy thing. The look of her smiling up at him with her delightfully blue eyes and pleasantly plump cheeks had him feeling pretty good. "Don't suck so much, its not necessary, use your tongue."

She took his cock back in her mouth and did a better job. "Like a tootsie pop. Roll it around." He offered a few more tips. He got her to cup his balls without pinching them. She learned quickly. Once she had a procedure down he relaxed and let her work. The whisky was slowing him down but it just meant she would suck him that much longer.

"Tell me before you, you know..." she asked.

"What, you don't think you are gonna get off without taking my load, do you."

"Please," She murmured, looking up at him with those big blue eyes.

"Be a good girl, take Daddy's load." She saying that was enough and he felt it rising, brewing in his balls, ready for her. She did try to pull away after all and he had to hold the back of her head. She struggled a little but as he rocked his hips, fucking her mouth she gave in, opening wide. He felt her tongue and exploded for her. A giant load built up from the sexual frustration of the last two weeks. She coughed and gagged but tried hard and swallowed most of it she left a small line of cum and drool down his balls when she finally finished.

"Lick my balls." He told her. Why the fuck not, she just seemed to keep going. "Do you know how bad I want to fuck you?"

"Oh please. Fuck me." She licked his balls again, just for good measure.

"Hold on." He left her sitting on the floor. She was such a delicious little pie of hips and tits and ass. He scoured his bedroom; he checked the bathroom. Nothing. A final desperate idea had him grabbing the one bottle of lube he had left over from the fifty-year-old chick he had seen for almost a week.

"Just relax." He told her. He had lubed his finger.

"I don't think I can."

"Play with yourself."

She was such a compliant little thing she raised her fingers to her little nub and started rubbing and he slipped his finger into her ass.

She groaned as he worked his finger in and out of her several times, each time with a fresh coat of the lube. She fought his finger and he told her work her clit harder. She tired, stroking herself feverishly. His cock throbbed with the thought of her and he couldn't wait any longer.

"Oh God, Ow..." she muttered. 'Oh... Owww." She was quiet and he worked it in slowly until he had pressed the whole of his dick into her.

Slowly he moved, her tight as clenching at his cock, desperate to pull it in and then desperate to push it out. "Rub it, rub that clit. Come for me."

He rocked in and out of her slowly. It would have been better had she not just sucked him off, he could have come quickly for her. Instead he had to slide in and out, slowly and deliberately, her tight ass relaxing just a little each time until she no longer said "Ow," but just grunted with him as he pressed himself into her.

He was finally getting close when she started to rock with him. He felt her fingers at his balls as she kept at her clitty. He was close when she finally worked her pussy into another orgasm. She started squeaking again and he pressed himself more quickly into her tight asshole. His hands gripped her wide ass pulling her back to him.

She gasped and he groaned. He felt it coming. It wasn't the load the first one was but with each contraction of his cock, a little more cum slipped into her ass and he moved more easily inside of her until he could finally let go and fuck her properly. She squeaked again, her hand griping at the foot of the sofa. Finished he let himself out of her.

"Come." He signaled her, lifting her from the floor. Her naked body was irresistible and despite wanting to pass out, he licked and sucked at her tits until she was cooing again and then took another pass at licking her sweet pussy. She came again for him and exhausted, he passed out beside her.

It was after ten when he woke up. He could have slept longer but she was lying beside him tugging at his cock.

"Good Morning." She smiled at him.

"You're awfully god damned perky for this early in the morning."

"It's not early."

She was wearing his T-shirt. He didn't like that she had covered her tits. I have to work today but I don't want to leave.

"Then don't"

"I wish you had a fucking condom."

"Make do." He said. He pressed her head down towards his cock. She looked up at him as if to protest but he pressed insistently and she took it in her mouth. She was better this time. He didn't have much for her when he came but he had some. She had tried to pull away but he held her head and pushed his cock into her mouth. She gagged a little as he fucked her mouth but she was good. She took it and even tried to do the tongue thing some more.

"Quick, pull that shirt off, roll over."

"What, Why?"

She was laid flat against the bed, her round ass rising to meet his hips. He wouldn't have long so he pressed into her quickly. She was better this time, welcoming him. He took her wrists in his hands and worked his cock again into her tight little ass. She rocked with him like she was an old pro, only the slight grunts escaping her mouth a sign of her inexperience. He rocked until she started squeaking and then fucked her in slow short strokes. She was close.

He picked up the pace when she stopped squeaking. He watched her as she bit her lip and he finished as hard and fast as his old back could manage. Spent physically he slowed down and let himself finish using long slow strokes. She squeaked a little more for him until finally they were both quiet, just rocking together on the mattress. The last really nice thing he owned.

She didn't shower or clean up or anything. She pulled on her jeans and looked around his room for her bra. He offered her coffee and she reminded him how young she was by saying she didn't like coffee. He hated to see her put her tits away but he needed to shit so her leaving was fine. He hadn't done a lot of chicks in the ass but the ones he did seldom reacted so positively. Well, the blonde chick from Oregon had but it was sort of her thing it turned out.

"There's a pool tournament at the Three Wise Men tonight. We'll be there at eight."

"Maybe."

"You should come. Stephanie will be there."

"Um, okay..."

"You were shitty last night weren't you?"

"Why?"

"You told me all about your crush on her."

"Really?"

"Yeah. She is gong to be jealous. I can't wait to fill her in."

He sat quietly as she found her purse. She gave him a particularly sloppy kiss. "Get some condoms and I'll see you tonight, Daddy." He let her go without a word. He took his shit and went back to bed.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Dolly

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds