• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Amy and Robert Pt. 04

Amy and Robert Pt. 04

It had been six weeks since Robert and Amy had consummated their new relationship. It was a Saturday morning and their mother had gone shopping, planning to meet some of her friends afterwards for coffee and a chat. Their father had left early to play golf.

Robert wandered into Amy's room to see what she was doing. She was still in bed, sitting up in her teddy bear pyjamas, reading a book. "Good morning lazy bones", he said as he sat on the edge of her bed.

"Good morning Robbie", she replied with a cheeky grin. "I'm allowed to sleep in on the weekends. What's happening?"

"Mum's gone shopping and socialising - said she'd be home at lunchtime. Dad's gone to golf and he'll be gone all day. Mum's left some breakfast in the kitchen for you when you're ready."

"Hmm," she said, with a twinkle in her eye, "that means we've got the house to ourselves for a few hours."

"You're incorrigible", chuckled Robert. "From what I've heard from my mates, not from personal experience mind you, is that it's the guy who always has sex on his mind and lives in hope that his girlfriends is in the mood at least some of the time, but you, my little sister, seem to be the exception to that rule."

"Oh, I see", she said. "So you're not always in the mood, and I'm just a wanton little nymphomaniac ... is that what you're saying?"

He grinned as he pounced on her, and kissed her. "You're a cheeky chick, Amy. I'll tell you what: if I don't have sex on my mind all of the time, when I see you it comes to mind immediately ... and in case you have any misconceptions, I love and respect you just the way you are. You know how I was a bit reluctant at first, because we're brother and sister, and it is incest after all? - well any such reservations have long gone and I love making love to you as much as it seems you like doing it with me. If, on the other hand, you were only curious, and ambivalent about doing it again after the first time, it would definitely be a problem for me."

"In what way?" she asked.

"Well, after enjoying the wonders of your sexy body so much, I'd be wanting to revisit what we did again and again, but if you were no longer interested, or even half hearted about it, I'd be in emotional and lustful turmoil, wanting you as much as I do, yet not wanting to talk you into something you might no longer really want to do."

"You have no fears in that respect, Robbie. I want to do it as often as we can. I think I have become addicted not only to sex in general, but also to you in particular, my awesome brother. As for feeling guilty - no way! I feel that making love with you is the most natural thing in the world; much less confronting than having sex with a stranger. If I have become addicted to it, then it's all your fault, you know."

"Really!" answered Robert with raised eyebrows. "And, how can that be?" he asked. "As I recall, it was your idea in the first place."

"True", she said, "but if I had chosen to lose my virginity to someone else, and it wasn't such a good experience, either because I was too nervous, or he didn't know what he was doing, then I might not have been so keen to do it again - not for a while, anyway. As it was, you gave me an orgasm that very first time, and I've been hooked on you, and it, ever since", she concluded with a slight blush.

He gave her a hug and said, "It seems we're on the same page. It seems so right to me too, and even though neither of us have done it with anyone else to know what it's like to have a boyfriend or girlfriend, it seems to me that we have huge advantages over other young lovers. Like us, I'm sure most of them want to keep their sex life a secret from the parents and that must mean a lot of sneaking around, going out on time consuming dates when they should be studying, and not getting the privacy to do it very often at all, unless it's in the back of a car, or somewhere else that's not as salubrious as the comforts of one's own home and bed. In fact, we have all the advantages of a married couple ... like Mum and Dad, for example. We live together, which teenage lovers can't do in most cases, and are free to make love as often as Mum and Dad do, or more. If they're in the mood, they can't just do it in front of us, any more than we can do it in front of them, but living together as brother and sister, we have lots of opportunities without even having to go out."

"True", she said. "So, right now, while we have the house to ourselves, are you going to make love to me, Robbie?" she asked with a cheeky grin.

"You better believe it", he said with a grin. "Let me hop into your bed for a change", and she folded the covers to one side to invite him in.

As he got into bed with her she started to unbutton her pyjama top and said, "But Robbie, you've still got all your clothes on?"

He rebuttoned the button she had just undone, and said, "When we've not been able to have sex because Mum and Dad are around, I've always found it a real turn on to be cuddling and petting my fully clothed sister, so, if it is all right with you, I'd like to do it that way this time. Besides, it'll be a real advantage if Mum comes home early."

"Oh, yes, Robbie", she said with an excited smile as she slipped down in the bed and pulled the covers over them. "I'd like that too."

They exchanged little butterfly kisses at first, and then Robert kissed his way gently all over her face, including her closed eyes. She moaned as he kissed his way to her ear, nibbled her lobe, and then blew hot breath into her aural canal. He returned to her lips and they kissed passionately as he fondled her beasts through the thick but soft material of her pyjama top. He then ran his hands up and down the softness of her pyjamas, feeling her lithe body underneath - what a turn on! He could feel the intensity of his erection and marvelled at how rapidly it came on, and also at the tenseness of it. It took all his will power not to pull down her pants and enter her right there and then.

She was moaning between kisses and writing under his touch. One of her hands found its way to the bulge in his shorts and she massaged his hardness through the coarse material. He was rock hard and she felt great pleasure and satisfaction in being the cause and focus of his arousal. It made her feel desired and very much wanted, and she wanted him just as badly.

While still kissing her and intensely enjoying the feel of her playing with him, his hand wandered to the crotch of her pyjama pants. He marvelled at the damp heat of her womanhood as he massaged it through the soft material, and traced its lines with his fingers. They were both turned on to the max and devouring each other's mouths like the primal animals they had become.

"Oh, Robbie, take me now or I'll burst", she cried out.

"Delayed gratification, my love", he said, even though he was very much in lust, and of a mind to do exactly as she wished. Instead, he moved down in the bed, under the covers, kicked free the sheets tucked in at the end so his legs could protrude (he was six feet tall and quickly ran out of room), and positioned his head over her mid section.

She watched the bulge under the covers move downwards and found that to be a very erotic sight. Then she braced herself as she felt him tug on her pyjama pants to pull them down just enough to expose her. She gasped as she felt his hot breath on her womanhood, and then cried out and squirmed as she felt the warm wetness of his mouth on her vulva. She held his head between her hands, rolled her own head from side to side, and uttered almost incomprehensible words of encouragement, endearment, and passion, as she felt his tongue exploring her. When she felt his hands under her tiny buttocks, lifting her slightly to bring her hard against his mouth, and then felt him tonguing her clitoris and occasionally sucking all of one or the other labia into his mouth, she spiralled upwards, out of control, tensed in tetanic contraction for a long moment, and then exploded in orgasm, convulsing under him, while vocalising to a degree that made Robert hope the neighbours might not hear.

After twisting, turning, bucking like a bronco, writhing like a snake, and talking gibberish, she eventually started to come down. When she was calm again, other than the occasional, involuntary twitch of her stomach muscles, she said, "Oh, Robbie, that was mind blowing! You are such a good lover. You're turn now."

Robbie said as he reemerged from under the covers, "Roll over."

She obliged and rolled into a face down position. As he sat up, with the covers draped over his shoulders like a cloak, he pulled her pyjama pants down a little further to expose the whole of her cute little bottom and the tops of her thighs. He pushed his hand between her thighs and probed her womanhood, eliciting a sigh from her. He had no need to worry about lubrication - she was hot, wet, and very slippery inside. He released his weapon from his shorts and guided it down the cleft between her thighs and buttocks, found her well lubricated slit, located her vaginal entrance, and after pressing for a long moment against the resistance of her tight love tunnel opening, exacerbated by having her legs bound together but the waistband of her pyjama pants, he felt the obstructing force give way as he popped inside.

"Oh, Robbie, that feels s-o-o-o good", she said, and then grunted or moaned with each thrust.

Robbie found the pressure exerted on his member by her legs-together position to be very exciting and his already high level of arousal started to spiral upwards. Being pinned to the mattress by his weight, and the downwards force of his rampant erection as he pounded her, must have exerted pressure on her clitoris and other erogenous zones because her arousal level skyrocketed under his onslaught. A few minutes later, and after countless pile-driving thrusts, he drove it all the way home, held it in there, cock head pressed hard against her cervix, and arched his back, but while he was holding off for as long as humanly possible, savouring the agony and ecstasy of imminent ejaculation, it was she who cried out in unmistakeable orgasm, clamped down on him, and started to buck under him. This was too much for Robert, and with a lion-like roar he came with explosive force, filling her up with his hot, white, love juices.

When he was spent he collapsed onto her, taking just a little of his weight on his elbows and knees, while still deep inside her. She liked the feel of his weight pressing her into her soft mattress, as she continued to enjoy involuntary twitches, aftershocks, and the feeling of his throbbing dick.

Eventually, his member started to reduce in size, and slid out of her as he rolled over to end up beside her in her bed.

"You are such a clever brother, and wonderful lover", she said. "That was the best ever! Correction ... the first time will always be the best, but as far as sheer excitement goes, that was absolutely mind blowing."

"For me too", he said. "I'm so glad you've been on the pill long enough that we don't have to mess around with condoms any more."

"Me too", she agreed enthusiastically. "I love the spontaneity; love the feeling of you in me, flesh on flesh; love the feeling of you filling me up; and in a strange sort of way, I also love carrying your semen around inside me for a couple of days."

He smiled, kissed her on the forehead, and gave her a hug. Then they heard to front door open and their Mum call out, "I've just come back for my credit card. Where are you both?"

"Up here Mum, in Amy's room", Robert called back as he rolled out of bed, tucking what was left of his erection back into his shorts.

Without any panic or undue haste they straightened the bed; Amy pulled her PJ pants up, buttoned up her top, and sat demurely in the position she had been in when Robert came into her room, with her book on her lap; and Robert sat on the edge of the bed, towards the end. When their mother came into the room everything was innocent and normal.

Mother looked at Robert, dressed, and Amy in bed with her book on her lap, and asked, "So, what are you two up to?"

"I was just telling Amy it's time to get up, have some breakfast, and enjoy the day", said Robert.

"I was enjoying a sleep in, and then reading my book," Amy replied, "until Robbie interrupted me."

"Yes, well that's what weekends are for," replied her mother, kindly, "but I tend to agree with Robert. It's ten o'clock so why don't you two go to the beach or something? I must run. I got to the checkout and found my card wasn't in my purse, so they're minding my shopping trolley until I get back. I don't want to be late meeting Joyce and Marianne at the café, so I'll see you both later."

"Bye Mum", they chorused as she left the room.

"Fully clothed fucking has practical advantages, as well as being a major turn on", giggled Amy.

"Amy! What happened to my churchy little sister? I've never heard you use language like that before", said Robbie with a smile that belied his admonition. He was amused, rather than shocked.

"I'm a big girl now, and you lover - besides, I would never say that in front of anyone else. Now Mum's gone, want to do it again?"

He laughed, tousled her hair, and said, "Too much of a good thing can take away the thrill of it all."

"Spoil sport!" she said with a pout.

He chuckled and said, "I think you misunderstood my meaning, Amy. I am definitely in the mood for another fuck, as you so crudely put it, but I think we should save the fully clothed scenario for another time. I'm in the mood for a bit of variety and think we should go to the beach, as Mum suggested, and along the way see what opportunities present. If all else fails, we can always come back here and try the fully clothed thing again, whether Mum is home by then, or not - Dad won't be home until dinnertime tonight."

She beamed at him and said, "Where am I ever going to find a boyfriend like you, Robbie. Let's go!"

----- oOo -----

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Amy and Robert Pt. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 471 milliseconds