• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Public Fuck with Nympho Cumslut GF

Public Fuck with Nympho Cumslut GF

It happened 15-20 years ago, but it still happened, so I'm going to post this here.

The summer between high school and college was a crazy time for me with the ladies. One of the best though, was my public daytime sex romp with my tall hot cumslut nympho girlfriend. I'll set the scene: We had been dating for almost 2 years at this point, and since we became sexually active in our relationship, there was almost nothing we didn't try and we seriously almost never went more than 2-3 days without getting each other off, and most of the time it was every day.

This particular day though was one of the outliers. It was a summer Saturday in our suburb of DC and I had returned the previous night from a 2 week long volleyball tournament trip and I was leaving the next day for a week at the beach with my family. The volleyball trip was great, but I didn't want to do any hooking up because I had a great sexy girlfriend who wanted to do all sorts of kinky shit to me, but with 11 teammates and 3-4 coaches plus a couple parent chaperones, it was really really hard to get enough time to jerk off, and back then, as an 18 year old with a super high porn and nympho fueled libido, I was jerking off or having sex like 3-5 times a day usually. Needless to say I was DESPERATE and frankly, after 2 weeks, so was my girlfriend Kerry.

We had one day, and we were determined to find a place to fuck like rabbits, but it was pretty difficult when your parents are home and you're 18 and you don't have any money and it's daytime, which made fucking in the car more difficult. We had tried going to a movie, but we didn't think ahead and went to a recent release so the theater was packed, and while it felt really really good getting my cock and her pussy rubbed under our shorts, neither of us wanted to cum that way. No, we straight up needed to fuck. After striking out at the movies we left halfway through and tried to come up with ideas. A hotel was out because we didn't have that much money, and well, what 18 year old thinks of that sort of thing.

After driving around town, we decided we should take a walk and drove to Rock Creek Park, which if you're unfamiliar with the DC/MD area is kind of a long winding trail through the city and suburbs with a path and various fields and grassy areas surrounding a creek/small river that goes on for several miles. We drove down to our usual spot we'd been to for picnics and walks and parked and started walking down the path that lead to a less populated region of the park. I don't know that we expressly planned what would eventually happen, but it seemed like we knew what we were doing without talking about it. As we walked, we talked and were kind of talking dirty. Kerry was fucking delicious looking that day, I still remember it (plus I have pictures somewhere, but alas, not digital) clearly. She was tall, about 6' with really long legs and a lithe volleyball player's body. She had a great ass and was very comfortable in short spandex and a sports bra. She didn't have a six pack, but had smooth abs with toned legs and arms and shoulders and very perky big A or little B cup breasts with very sexy puffy nipples. She had a little longer than shoulder length dark brown hair with streaks of auburn in it and bright blue eyes that seemed to change color when you looked at them for more than a glance.

On this day, her hair was pulled up into a loose knot with a hair clip and she was wearing a jean skirt that was entirely too short on a girl with legs as long as hers (but I wasn't complaining) and a white camisole tank top with no bra on (she clearly didn't need the support and it was easily 95+ degrees outside in the summer in DC) and wedge flip-flops that made her like 6'2 and accented her sexy calves. Back then, I was 6'6 and maybe 200lbs if I had my shoes on, but I was all wiry muscle with zero fat (seriously, I had like <3% body fat, it sucked when I tried to gain weight for basketball). I had long-ish sandy brown hair (think 90's surfer hair, not like a mullet or shoulder length) and blue eyes and I was wearing a t-shirt and cargo shorts.

As we're walking down the path, with my arm around her shoulders, we pass several people and we're trying to keep our dirty conversation on the down-low.

Kerry: (Gesturing to a lady walking towards us in the opposite direction) "Do you think she knows what you're going to do to me?"

Me: "I don't even know what I'm going to do to you. . . but I know you'll like it."

K: "Maybe she'd want to watch. . . would you let her watch?"

M: "Yeah, she can watch, but she looks old as shit, I don't want her getting any ideas" (she was probably 40, but 18 year old me did not have the concept of MILF down yet)

This went on for awhile and we finally stopped at a narrow part of the trail and sat down in the shade on a bench. I looked around as we talked and started to stroke the inside of her thigh with my hands whenever no one was walking past. There were lots of people, but we'd get a 5 second break here or there between people where no one could see us in our secluded bend in the trail. Every time my hand went up her thigh, her voice trailed off and she kind of squeezed her legs together to hold me. I started to get bolder, and began rubbing my thumb on her clit between passersby. At this point, from anticipation and my weeks without a release, my cock was already straining to go and tucked tightly under the belt on my cargo shorts. Every time I touched her clit through her panties, she practically orgasmed, so she was really getting into it as well. It was starting to get to be a sexy game. How far could I get rubbing her clit towards and orgasm before we'd have to stop when someone walked by.

After about 10 mins of this, she looks at me and says "I'll be right back" and walks into the bushes across from the bench between the path and the creek/river. After a minute and a few people walk by, she sneaks back over and puts something in my hands. I look down between us, and see that she's taken off her panties and given them to me. Knowing that she's sitting there with basically a miniskirt and no panties on while people walk by makes my cock practically start throbbing and when we get the next all clear, I rub her pussy with my thumb again and she's just SOAKED. She has to stifle a moan as I quickly get one, and then 2 fingers curled up against her g-spot and then I have to stop again because someone's coming.

After the next group of people walk by, we notice that there's a couple sitting on a bench across the creek from us. This is about 25 or 30 yards away, but they're in their teens/20s and they're sitting on the bench talking with his arm around her shoulders. When we're all clear of pedestrians on the path, Kerry spreads her legs apart and I go back to fingering her. She's leaned against me lost to the world as my fingers do their thing, and I realize that the couple is watching us. I give them a nod and the guy nods back and the girl just looks amazed and maybe a little turned on. However, right after this, we get a pretty steady stream of pedestrians so I have to stop it with my hands and Kerry closes her legs. I notice that the couple across the path have gotten much closer and she's leaned into him pretty good and his arm is now around her waist and curling along the outside of her thighs. Kerry finally has enough of the pedestrians and seeing a quick gap where no one is coming, grabs my hand and pulls me across the path into the bushes by the creek.

From the path, you can't see down here, but there are paths through the bushes and then there's about 8 feet of sandy creek/riverbank with trees interspersed at regular intervals. The path is only about 10 yards behind us, but you couldn't see us from that side even if you knew we were there. Kerry pulled me under the shade of a big tree with a nice sandy spot underneath, pushed me against the tree trunk and squatted down and started to undo my belt. She pulled my shorts and boxers off and laid them on the ground and then knelt on them and began sucking my dick like a fucking PRO. As she went to town, I pulled down her top a little and started to tweak and pinch her nipples, but because of my dry spell, it was only about 5 mins before her tongue-twisting, deep-throating while using her hand technique was getting me off. I tried to be quiet, but I whispered "fuck. . . I'm gonna cum!"

She took 2 more downstrokes with her hand and mouth and then cupped my balls with her left hand and massaged them, pulled her mouth off of my cock and stroked my dick with her right hand with twisting methodical strokes. She arched her back ever so slightly so her face was slightly above and about 18" from my dick and stroked me off. Now, I normally cum a lot. I mean, not peter north level, but much better than average. In this case, I was working on a 2 week dry spell and had basically been edging for HOURS with the teasing at the movie and here at the park. When I came this time, I literally sprayed 10-12 huge jets of really thick stringy cum all over her from the top of her head on down to her navel (and she still had her tanktop on, just pulled down under her tits. She was covered. It was in her hair, it was stuck to her face and dripping off her chin and tits. Holy shit, to this day that's the best orgasm I've ever had.

Best of all, she LOVED it. My huge cumshot sent her over the edge and with 2 quick strokes of her clit with her left hand while still milking out the final 2-3 spurts from my cock, she had a huge orgasm. The effect was so fucking hot. She had to stifle her moans/scream, since there were possibly people only 15 feet away on the path, and who knew if the couple was still there 40 feet away across the stream. In the end, her face froze in a cum-soaked look of agony while her whole body spasmed for what seemed like 5 minutes. She had to hold onto my cock for balance. When she finally came back up for air, she looked at me, with my cock still rock hard (18 years old, plus hot dirty public sex, plus high sex drive, plus 2 week drought apparently equals fucking hard even after one orgasm) and pulled up her skirt pulled me down to the ground.

I got on my back and she rode me like a champ for another orgasm or two. When we really had a full fledged fuck session, I could usually get 8-10 orgasms out of her, and I'm not trying to brag, it was all her. I mean, I'm not bad, I know what I'm doing, but if any lady came up and said give me 10 orgasms, I'm not sure it would work out. After a couple orgasms, she'd had enough on top and got off of me and got on all fours with her knees on my shorts on the ground. Not wanting to waste any time or words, I jumped behind her and plunged right in. Goddamn she felt so good. Her pussy had like a texture on the inside, almost like studded and her hip movements and control were amazing, so when she flexed, it was like getting sucked in and fuck did it feel good, and never more so than from behind.

After nearly cumming again, she had enough of being on her knees and I pulled out and flipped her over on her back and she laid down on my shorts and went right back at it. Fuck we were both so hot. Her legs were wrapped around me like a python and we were making out while I basically fucked her like a machine. Finally, after a few minutes of this and with one final orgasm, she pushed me over the edge. I pulled away from her and pulled out of her pussy and jerked off with my cock right at her navel. Not quite as big as my first load, this one still was impressive. 8-10 ropes fired out across her body covering her skirt and tanktop and tits and chin and neck with thick spatters of cum. When I finally finished, I looked down and she was a mess and still shuddering from her orgasm.

When she finally came to, she took a look at herself and said "Fuck, that's quite a mess. Now what?" I grabbed her panties from the pocket of my shorts and gave it to her to wipe the cum off her face. She started to wipe it off her neck and body and clothes and I got an naughty though, and said "No, leave it. . . ". She saw my naughty smile and how hot it made me and stopped wiping and stood up. I shook the dirt out from my clothes and heard the sound of a branch breaking across the creek. Thinking we were about to be discovered, she quickly pulled her skirt down and shirt up and I jumped into my underwear and shorts and we walked back out to the path.

Man, we looked dirty. She had wet streaks all from the bottom of her skirt up to her tits and visible semen dripping down her neck to her cleavage. We smelled like sex and my shorts were dusty/filthy from using them as our sex blanket. She held her cum covered pussy juice soaked panties in her hand, not quite sure what to do with them, when we turned around and noticed the couple on the other side climbing out of the bushes on their side. Realizing that they were either fucking too or had just watched us fuck, we started walking down the path. But I wanted to know more, so we crossed the creek at the next bridge a hundred yards down the path and then doubled back to where the other couple were.

When we turned the corner to their bench, she had her hand on his cock through his shorts and he had his hand up her shorts rubbing her pussy. They stopped for a second when they saw us come around the corner, but resumed once they saw it was us and no one else was in view. As we walked up to them, I could see Kerry getting nervous, especially with the cum dripping off the bottom of her chin. We walked up to the couple and stood in front of the bench and I said "it's such a nice day to get outside for a walk today isn't it?" The girl in the couple said "it is, but it's really hot out. The shade feels so good. . ." and her voice trailed off as the guy must've rubbed something as she was talking.

Kerry said "well, if you need to cool off, there's a nice spot under the tree across the creek in the shade. It's really secluded and cool down there. . ." she said with her eyebrow cocked and as she was talking, a huge dallop of cum dripped off of the bottom of her chin between her tits and I practically got hard again at the sight.

The girl's jaw dropped a little and the guy said "I know, we saw. . . " and his thought trailed off as well.

After a second, Kerry said "well, we're all cooled off, so it's all yours now. And here, if you need to wipe up. . . " and she tossed her cum-covered pussy-juice soaked panties on the bench and we walked off.

I like to think that couple had the best fuck of their lives after that, but who knows. . .

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Public Fuck with Nympho Cumslut GF

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 756 milliseconds