• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom Likes Porn Too!

Mom Likes Porn Too!

12

Authors note: Welcome to my latest story. As my regular readers know, I always try to do a little something different in my incest stories and this one will continue that trend. Over the years I have a adopted a certain style. I write longer stories that focus on the conflict and lead in to crossing that line. I never write "mom is hot, why not?" But this time? That is exactly what I am going to do. I've been asked many times to try my hand a simple quick and dirty tale of incestuous fun, so here it is. Hope you enjoy it. Lovecraft68

*****

I sat at the kitchen table doing what I always did these days; stare out the window at my mother by the pool.

She was in the lounge chair and today's cock inspiring bathing suit was a purple two piece half the girls my age wouldn't have the confidence to wear.

But then again many of those girls didn't have a body like moms. Despite her forty two years my mother still looked good, damn good; good enough to have her son's friends ogling her when they came over and her own son was obsessed with her incredible body.

The fact she was my mother should make me feel bad for seeing her that way, but fact was it made her seem even hotter to me.

People always say what we want is what we can never have, the forbidden fruit. Well I couldn't think of a more forbidden fruit than my mother's pussy and damn I wanted a taste!

Just sitting here staring at her had my cock so hard that if I thought I could do it without her turning her head and seeing me I'd jack off right here under the table while staring at her.

Instead I would continue to pretend to be reading chapter one of my sociology book while taking in my mother's breath taking beauty.

Mom was tall and a little on the slender side, but still had enough hips to give her nice shape she kept her long legs looking damn good by jogging three times a week, her stomach, which at the moment was glistening with tanning oil and begging to be kissed and licked by her horny son was flat and smooth and her breasts...

Mom wasn't big on top, but the one time I'd seen them when I had 'accidentally' walked in on her in the shower, showed off a set round, firm, perfect little tits with gorgeous pink nipples. That look seemed longer than it should have been or maybe I just liked to tell myself mom was very slow in covering up and had inspired even more wet dreams of her.

I was dying to touch them, fondle them, suck on them...blow a nice big load on them. I squirmed in my chair and knew I was going to have to go upstairs and get some relief soon.

But until then I would continue to tease myself so when I finally jacked off to the thought of my mother sampling some forbidden fruit of her own, her son's cock, I would blow a nice big load.

My eyes continued their journey along mom's luscious body and lingered on her smooth inner thigh. The bikini wasn't much more than a thong and I licked my lips at the thought sliding that strip of purple material to the side and licking her sweet slit.

The bikini tied at the hips and I imagined mom grabbing the string and pulling it, letting the bikini fall away and exposing not just her pussy, but her firm tight ass.

I took in the length of her legs, from her purple painted toes right up to her hip and thought of those legs wrapped around my waist, or her bare feet on my shoulders. Shit, even her damn feet were sexy.

Mom wasn't just attractive from the neck down either. My mother was a classic blond haired blue eyed beauty, whose face was still smooth and unmarred by any lines or wrinkles and her full sensual lips conjured images of what those lips were probably damn good at.

I knew for a fact my mother was a hell of a cock sucker because I'd over heard my father bragging to his friends about how good she was at giving blow jobs and how she loved to swallow.

In the same conversation he had mentioned she was an insatiable little wildcat and that confirmation of my mother's sexual prowess did little to slow down my incestuous fantasies.

Dad had left two years ago and I still didn't know the real reason as both my parents had been vague about it, but my impression was dad had caught her doing something she shouldn't have and I wondered if she had cheated.

For some reason the thought she had got me even hotter, right or wrong it meant my mother craved as much cock as she could get and I liked to fantasize mine would be included in that.

After all she did always tell me what a good looking young man I was and was always affectionate with me, kissing me on the cheek, hugging me tight, sitting next to me on the couch and slipping her arm around my shoulders while we watched TV as if I were a boyfriend rather than a son.

But I knew she was just being a little clingy after dad left and it meant nothing. It did do a lot to fuel my taboo desires however, as there were times sitting next to her on the couch that I wanted to just kiss her and see what would happen.

Sometimes mom would complain her feet were sore and I would rub them for her. That was a huge tease for me, having her feet in my hands and her long legs stretched out on the couch. I envisioned sliding my hand up her leg and under her skirt and she would pull her panties to the side and say "Go ahead, baby!"

I jumped at the sound of my phone whistling telling me I had received an e-mail. As I picked it up from the table I saw mom sit up and stretch.

"Goddamn." I breathed as I watched her push out her tits and her long blonde hair flowing down the smooth tanned skin of her back.

Mom stood up, then bent over to pick up her phone. The e-mail forgotten, I stared at her incredible ass.

There was little more than a purple string between the cheeks of her ass and as I thought of spreading those cheeks it occurred to me that the bikini was pretty inappropriate to where around her nineteen year old son, but hell, I wasn't complaining.

Mom looked over her shoulder and I froze like a dear in headlights. I was caught dead to rights, sitting there gawking away with nothing else I could possibly be looking at.

She gave me a strange smile and a small wave and feeling like an idiot I waved back at her then, quickly lifted my phone and made a show of looking at it.

Out of the corner of my eye I watched mom pick up the short white robe she would wear to the beach and slip it on. As she tied it and slid on her sandals, I focused on the phone and felt my already hard cock twitch.

"Hello naughty mom or son! This e-mail is to tell you a new movie has been posted to loving mothers! "Mommy lends a hand!" is now available for your viewing pleasure! Please don't forget to rate it when you...finish!"

A new mother son movie! That sealed the deal; it was time to head upstairs to live vicariously through some actor getting laid by his 'mom'.

"Hey, honey, you want dinner now, or you want to wait?"

I looked up at mom and was careful to meet her eyes rather than focus on the loosely tied robe that was leaving a lot of her barely concealed tits exposed.

"Oh, umm...I'll wait."

"You sure?"

"Yeah." I nodded, "I have to work on something for a little while."

She smiled, "Good, because I need to do some work too, and then take a shower."

"Okay." I smiled back, while thinking of her in the shower soaping up her tits, a long trail of soap flowing down between her legs and thighs that would look just like a load of cum and...

"Joey?"

"Huh?"

"You okay," she laughed, "You went away just then."

"Oh, sorry, just thinking about what I have to do upstairs." That was no lie; because God did I need to get off.

"Me too, was thinking all about it while I was laying out there. That's why I finally had to come in."

I nodded and waited for her to walk away. I was wearing a pair of shorts and my hard on would be noticeable if I stood up. Mom remained where she was as if waiting for me, then said, "Hey, honey?"

"Yeah, mom?"

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure?"

"You think this bikini is okay?"

"Um...why wouldn't it be?"

"I don't know, guess it shows a lot."

"Well...it kind of does." Play it straight, I told myself, "But I'm the only one around the neighbors can't see in the yard."

"You're who I'm talking about, it doesn't bother you?"

"Uh...no...why would it, you're my mom."

"Okay, just checking." She grinned, "I saw you looking out the window when I was picking stuff up and thought about what you must be seeing."

I hesitated and she looked as if she were interested in my response. I shrugged and said, "Oh, I was looking, but not looking, like you said, I go away sometimes."

"Yeah me too." She laughed, "Sometimes thoughts are more fun than real life, no?"

"Oh, yeah." I agreed as she turned and I glanced down at her long legs, "Fantasy is better than reality."

*****

I stood by my door and when I heard mom head down the hallway and into her room went over and sat at my desk. I had waited to make sure she was in her room so she wouldn't pop her head into my room on her way by to talk to me and catch me jacking off.

My bedroom door didn't have a lock and I usually didn't watch porn unless she wasn't home or I was sure she was in bed for the night. But I was so wound up from watching her by the pool and now knowing there was a new taboo video from my favorite site, I couldn't wait!

Besides mom said she had something to do online which meant she was either surfing dating sites or...I allowed myself a nasty grin, maybe playing with herself. I had walked into a conversation between her and a friend once and heard her say laying out in the sun always made her horny so maybe my hot mom was doing what her son was about to do.

I stripped down to my boxers and sliding them down over my hips, brought Loving Mothers up on my lap top. At the top of the list of videos was a blurb for the new one showing a still of a mature dark haired beauty on her knees stroking her 'son's' big hard cock. I laughed at the feigned look of surprise on the actor's face as his movie mom stroked him.

But the look of pure lust on the mother removed the smile from my face and had my fingers already sliding along my cock, teasing myself as I clicked the video. I sat back and my hand stopped as I watched the first five minutes of 'plot' which consisted of the son perving on his mom while she took a bath then slipped into his room to whack off on his bed.

"Looks familiar," I muttered, feeling like a total idiot, that I was watching my own situation here on a porn site.

Then again it just went to prove how many guys out there wanted their mother. The video switched to the mom looking for something and talking aloud to herself saying it must be in her son's room.

As I waited for the action to start, I wondered if any women watched these? My assumption was it was pretty much horny guys with an Oedipus complex or who liked taboo in general, but thinking some mom's might be into it made my cock jump in my hand.

"Benny, what the hell are you doing?" The mom exclaimed on the screen.

'Benny' made some lame excuse, muttering he was just horny and I stroked my cock in anticipation as 'mom' walked over to the bed, staring down while her son made a half ass attempt to cover his huge dick.

Mom shook her head and sitting on the bed next to him, pushed his hands away.

"Aw, honey! You must be awfully horny for your cock to be this hard."

"I am mom." He nodded, "Really horny!"

Despite the eye rolling dialogue my cock was aching in my hand as the mother teased her long nails down his shaft and cupped his balls.

"Oh my god, your balls are so full!" He moaned as she caressed them, "There must be a lot of cum in there!"

"It's been awhile." Was his lame reply, but nevertheless I moved my hand faster as 'mom' gripped his cock and pumped it in her fist.

"Well, a good looking young man like you shouldn't have to do this yourself."

"But I...I don't have a girlfriend." He told her as he watched her jerk him off.

The script was bad, but the look on his face was a pretty good mix of surprise and pleasure as he watched his mom stroking his cock.

"What a waste," Mom said softly, a little too softly as I had to strain to hear her. "Such a beautiful cock, so big, so..." She licked her lips, "Hard."

Afraid to turn the volume up in case the characters became louder all of a sudden, I paused the video long enough to grab the ear buds next to the lap top and plugging them in slipped them on and continued the movie.

"Besides," Mom continued, "Isn't it a mother's job to take care of her boy?"

"Oh, mom that feels so good!" He moaned like an idiot, but hell, so would I if my mother was jerking me off.

The camera zoomed in on the mother's hand working his dripping cock and I moaned as I pumped my own. She cupped his balls in the other and leaning over placed her mouth over his cock.

"Suck it." I whispered, "Suck your son's cock."

Instead she let a long line of spit drip down onto the swollen head and then spread it along his shaft with her hand.

"Have to get it nice and wet, don't we baby?"

"Yes mom." He agreed and reaching out, lifted her short skirt and fondled her ass.

"Hmm, you like looking at me, honey, is it going to help you come for me?"

"Yes, mom." He repeated, "You have a great ass."

"Well, if seeing me helps, how would you like to see mommy's tits?"

"Can I?"

"Hmm-mm, anything for my son."

Jimmy's 'Mom' stopped stroking and pulled her shirt over her head to expose a pair of huge tits. Leaning back over she wrapped her tits around his cock and moaned, "Go ahead, baby, fuck your mother's tits!"

"Damn." I muttered, while slowing my stroking, I liked to time it so I came when the son came and saw it would be a little longer as mom had slowed up and to my delight was teasing her tongue along his head.

The son had moved her thong and was fingering her pussy and my heart raced as I watched his fingers slip inside her and his thumb found her clit. The mom released an exaggerated moan, but I didn't care as all I could picture was doing that to my mother, wondering what her pussy would feel like.

I stopped stroking as they continued to play and I didn't want to come yet. The mother turned around on the bed and swung her legs over his head and put them into a sixty nine position. The camera showed a close up of the son licking her pussy and then went back and forth between him licking and the mother taking his cock into her mouth.

The mother lifted her head and let loose with a long loud and I'm sure fake orgasm, but the sound still sent a thrill through me and I resumed stroking as the mother stopped moaning and was now back to slowly pumping his cock. She squeezed it and used his oozing pre cum as more lube.

My own cock was slick right now and I slowed my stroking once more to keep from coming.

"Damn that looks good!" Mom exclaimed.

I jerked forward in my seat, letting my cock go and pulling the ear buds from my head. I turned in my chair to see my mother standing behind me.

"Mom!" I felt my face turning red and I tried to lift my hips to pull my boxers over my cock, but she put her hands on my shoulders, keeping me where I was.

"Is that the newest video?" She asked as if nothing were wrong, "I haven't seen it yet."

I had no idea what to say and simply stared at her. Mom's hair was down and she was wearing the white robe, but I could see enough of her chest to know she was no longer wearing the bikini. In fact the way she was leaning over I could see her entire left breast, right down to the pink skin around her nipple.

"Damn look at that." She whispered, as she leaned over so her face was beside mine, "That's a nice cock!"

"M...mom...I...I'm sorry."

"I'm not. Hmmm," She purred in my ear, "Look at her play with her son's cock, damn that's hot! Not as hot as when I first came in and she was blowing him, but..." She sighed and I felt her hot breath on my neck. "That looks so good."

"Mom?" I turned my head to see she was staring intently at the lap top. Her blue eyes were wide and she was breathing through her parted lips.

"Shhh, I'm watching." She grabbed the cord for the ear buds and pulled them from the lap top.

The room filled with the sound of the son moaning and whimpering as the mother pumped him even slower than before, "Please mom." He groaned, "Oh, please make me cum."

"Oh, listen to him begging his mother." She whispered. Mom's voice was husky and I could feel her heavy breathing on my face. "And he's whimpering, oh, she has total control of that boy, doesn't she?"

"I...mom why are you watching this?"

"Same reason you are, Joey." She winked, "Because they turn me on."

"They..." I had put my hands in my lap covering myself and my cock had shrunk due to being afraid of how much trouble I was in, but at her words, it began to swell once more. "They do?"

"Damn straight they do!" Mom put her arm around my shoulder and placing her hand on my chest she trailed her long purple nails across my skin. "I watch them all the time, this is my favorite site! Yours too?"

"Y...yeah." I whispered looking down at her hand which was now sliding down my stomach.

"Baby, do you watch these just because you think they're fun or do you think of me?"

"I...of course I don't think of you!"

"Aww." Mom sighed, "I was hoping you did, because honey, I think of you."

"You..." Asleep, I had fallen asleep. This was not real, it couldn't be.

"I do you know, I love watching these." She turned her gaze back to the screen where the mother was still teasing her helpless son, taking her time jerking him as he pumped his hips and begged for his release.

"I love watching you, Joey, you're so damn sexy." She kissed my cheek and a shudder went through me, "Know what gets me hot?"

"W...what?" My attention was no longer on the video, but mom's hand where she had placed it over mine. My cock was hard beneath them and I wondered if I would wake up before mom touched me.

"When you look at me; like earlier when I was by the pool. Hmm, I was so wet knowing you were checking me out!"

"Really?" Christ, I sounded as lame as the movie.

"Really. Why do you think I wear those bikinis? It's not for the sun, but for." She giggled, "My son. I love thinking you're hard while you look at me. But...I wasn't sure if you were really into it or just kind of looking."

She sighed and her fingers wrapped around my hand, lifting it.

"So I would just watch these movies and play with my pussy, wishing my fingers were your tongue and my vibrator your cock, your..." She pulled my hand away from my cock and purred, "Your nice big thick cock!"

"Mom are you..."

"I went into my room and came nice and hard to thinking about you taking my bikini off then I come in here to ask to borrow your I-pod," She giggled again and I gasped when she ran her nails along my twitching cock. "And maybe catch you undressed, you know like you accidently on purpose saw my tits."

I started to deny that, but all that came out was a gasp when mom closed her hand around my cock.

"Honey, you are so fucking hard!" She squeezed my cock, causing a thin trail of pre cum to ooze out. "Hmm, look at that!"

"Mom...what are you...Oh, God." I moaned as she pumped my cock, slowly sliding my aching flesh through her soft hand.

Mom rubbed her palm across the tip and I whimpered as pathetically as the guy in the video when she slid her now wet hand down my shaft. She leaned further over me and I moaned when she slid her other hand around the chair and cupped my balls.

"Hmm, you're pretty worked up, aren't you baby?"

"I..." I had no idea what the hell was going on here, but my mother was playing with my cock so...who cared why?

"Mom that feels so good." I groaned as her slender fingers worked their way up and down my engorged cock.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom Likes Porn Too!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds