• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Brittni's First Huge Cock!

Brittni's First Huge Cock!

12

Last summer, I was working at Hooter's to make a little extra money. My friend, Rachel worked there and she would tell me about the huge tips she would get. Not to be conceited, but being that I was blonde, young, cute, and had a good body, and even though my dad wasn't real fond of the idea, I applied and got the job. It was around July and I had gotten pretty comfortable working there as a Hooter's girl. I didn't mind the "come on" lines from the guys or even them always giving me their number. I learned the little tricks and how to tease the men into getting bigger tips. My favorites were middle aged guys who were established and had a little extra money to throw my way.

It was a Saturday afternoon around 2 pm and we weren't really busy when I was waiting on a table with 4 guys dressed in suits. We chatted and flirted a little when the dark headed handsome man who looked to be Italian gave me his phone number, told me he would be in town all week, and asked, "So, beautiful, do you have a boyfriend?"

This man's name was Jeff and he looked to be around 40 years old, had a nice smile and was not real tall as I estimated him to be about 5'9. He talked with a confidence that some people may even mistake for cocky but also had a sweetness to him. I told him that I had a boyfriend and went back to get their food.

When I returned, Jeff and his friends were laughing about something after I heard one of his friends say, "Don't scare the poor thing."

"Scare who about what?" I giggled.

Of course the guys played it off and made comments like "oh, nothing" and some other things I visibly knew weren't the truth. Jeff looked in his lap and chuckled, "Well, I could show you but like the man said, I don't want to scare you."

I knew it was just another dick joke but I wasn't going to back down and call him on his bluff when I returned, "Oh yea, prove it. Let's see it big boy."

I was looking in his lap and he shifted in his dress slacks what looked to be a huge cucumber on his thigh when he smiled and said, "Baby, you give me a call and I'll show you first hand."

They all laughed and we talked a little bit before I went back to work. I would be lying if I said I wasn't totally intrigued. One part of me was saying, "No way, this guy is that hung, he stuffs his jockeys" but the other part of me was saying, "I have to see this. I have had only one large cock in my life to that point, but not like that and if it was as big as it looked from his bulge, it was getting me hot."

I couldn't get it out of my mind when about 20 minutes later it was my break time. As I left the pickup area, I went down the hall and saw Jeff going to the bathroom. I stopped him and said, "I have an idea, come with me."

"I have to really go to the bathroom," he replied as I took him by the hand and led him to our backroom we save for large parties.

I led him to a little cut out section in the corner where we kept some extra high chairs. I pulled the chairs out and gently pushed him in that little area with his back against the wall. I was glad he had to pee because at that time, my boyfriend used to have such hard-ons when he had to use the bathroom. He always called them "piss hard-ons."

"Are you sure nobody, will come in here?" Jeff asked nervously.

I put my hand on his crotch through his slacks and felt the outline of his cock, squeezed softly when I responded, "Not unless somebody needs a high chair. Now it's time for you to pay up. Show me that cock. Now let's see what we got here."

I squatted down, unzipped his pants, and reached inside and after fumbling around for a minute, I pulled out that huge cock through the opening.

"OH...MY...GOD!" was my gasping reaction when I saw it flop out. It was huge! It was so big, it looked fake. It was circumcised, veiny, with a perfect thick mushroom helmet. It was only slightly hard, and hung down past his mid-thigh.

"How big is it?" I asked like a little girl excited at Christmas.

Jeff laughed, "You thought I was lyin didn't ya? It's 11 inches long and 8 inches around."

I am telling you now, he wasn't lying. It was as long and as big around as my forearm. He literally had a third leg. I got down on my knees and took hold of the shaft with both hands and they wouldn't fit around it completely. I started stroking it and kissing the head as he sighed in anticipation. I then let go of it completely and stuck my tongue in the hole because I started tasting his precum. I was looking him in the eyes as I sucked out as much as I could. His dick was growing by the second and sticking straight out from his body. I actually had to scoot back a little to adjust to the added length and when I took my mouth off that magnificent cock, a trail of that sweet precum stayed on my tongue until it snapped off and stuck to my chin when I moved back.

I continued to lick his cock while we continued to make eye contact but when he was fully hard, I had to raise up higher on my knees to reach it. That is when the blowjob really started. I opened my mouth wide and slid it down as far as I could on Jeff's huge dong. I put one hand back on it and jerked as I sucked. I still couldn't believe, first that a guy this size could be hung like a horse and second, it would get as hard as it did. I should have took a picture.

Jeff spread his legs, leaned against the wall and almost closed his eyes while I sucked. I was so turned on that I wanted to rub my clit but I didn't have time. With Jeff's thickness, I had my mouth as far open as it could get and I had to be extra careful so that my teeth didn't scrape. Also, the thickness caused me to drool out of the corners of my mouth. He didn't care because he was loving my moist lips around his huge erection.

Jeff was still sighing and whispering, "Yea baby, just like that. That feels great. Don't stop. Keep suckin."

I knew I didn't have much time before my break was going to end so I took Jeff's monster cock in both hands again and started jerking it while I sucked. With so much skin, I stopped sucking and spit on both hands to provide lubrication and started back up once again. If I had drooled any more I would have had to change shirts or enter myself in a wet t-shirt contest.

My pussy was soaking wet and with my shorts riding up my crack I was surprised there wasn't a huge wet spot. It was my personal mission to make this guy cum. I wanted it and I was curious to see if a cock this big would cum more than average. I pulled my mouth off it, stuck out my tongue, and then encouraged him, "You taste good. Let me know when you're going to cum so I can be ready."

I went back to sucking and jerking. This went on for a few minutes and my slurping became louder. Eventually, I could feel his cock start to throb and I could also feel his heart beat through his shaft on my lips. I never stopped my sucking rhythm as my head bobbed back and forth. Jeff's breathing got heavy and sporadic when I heard the door open and Rachel's voice talking with someone. Jeff was too close and I was about out of time so I didn't stop and turn around.

"She might have went in here. Brittni, are you...? Oh my god!" Rachel squealed shockingly.

"What is going on?" asked Tayte in a state of panic.

Rachel giggled, "Let's get out of here. Look, that's Britt blowing someone in the corner."

Tayte asked again, "What?"

Rachel answered impatiently, "Look, Britt's over there on her knees sucking someone."

Now from their angle, they could see my blonde ponytail bobbing back and forth and me on my knees with my white tennis shoes, white scrunched socks around my ankles, and my tan pantyhose covered legs sticking out.

"Holy shit. You're right. Let's get out of here," snickered Tayte.

I heard the door close as Jeff grunted, "Oh fuck. Get ready! Here it comes!"

Just then his hips lurched forward and a huge wad of cum blasted the back of my throat causing me to first gag then cough. Jeff's abs were really contracted and he put his hands on both sides of my head for stability. His second spurt might have been even larger. I was nervous that with my mouth was so far open, I would not be able to handle his load. He grunted, "Awww fuck, take it all, baby," as his cock spurted a few more times in my mouth. It pooled so much that that some of it did run out the right corner of my lips.

I didn't want to stop until Jeff was completely finished. He was now holding my ponytail with his fist while he quivered and held his spent cock in my mouth as he dribbled and oozed the last of his sperm. I locked my lips on the head, and slid off very slowly, careful not to make a mess. Sure enough a large glob, plopped right on my pantyhose which I had to wash in the bathroom before I went back to work.

I stood up with my mouth full of Jeff's cum. I swallowed it and without missing a beat, I licked my lips and smiled. He had cum a lot and even though it was slightly bitter and salty, it wasn't bad. It was so thick and plentiful, I remember thinking that he probably hadn't had sex for a week or so. Jeff was recovering against the wall almost out of breath while his long soft dick hung there against his slacks gleaming and wet from my saliva.

I didn't say a word but I did bat my eyes and blow Jeff an air kiss. When I walked out to clean up in the employee's bathroom, I had to wipe my chin, pantyhose and even a spot on my orange shorts. After reapplying my lip gloss, I headed back to work. Rachel and Tayte took me by the arm, we huddled in the corner and they were asking all kinds of questions.

"You little slut," Rachel whispered jokingly. "You blew him in the corner? Seriously?" she asked rhetorically.

I responded with a smile, "Oh my god. I couldn't help it. His cock was huge! I'm telling you the guy was packing some serious heat."

Tayte giggled while she whispered, "Are you serious. How big do you think it was? 9 inches?"

"Oh no, it was bigger than that," I responded. As I tried to remember, I added, "Do you remember that black guy that...huh...huh...Kelly Frederickson dated...huh... Bobby...wait...Billy from Buford? You know he supposedly had this huge cock everyone always talked about. Let me tell you, this guy could compete with Billy from Buford any day."

Rachel made a swishing gesture with her hand in front of her face and wrinkled her nose and said, "Shew girl. You've got cum breath. You better hope Rodney doesn't show up and try to kiss you."

We all giggled and shushed each other. I told them we would talk later. You wouldn't believe it even when I tell you but Rodney my boyfriend showed up not 10 minutes later. How horrified would I have been had he been 20 minutes earlier? At one point Rodney wasn't standing 10 feet away from Jeff and his laughing buddies whose huge hairy cock I just sucked off. What would he think just knowing that the customer sitting just to the right of him has my slobber in his underwear? I told Rodney that I was busy and he grabbed me and gave me a big French kiss with tongue before he left. I just froze, paused, and he didn't say anything or even make a face. How was so sweet.

I finished up on Jeff's table as the other guys smiled and chuckled when I waited on them but when they left, Jeff had left me a 50 dollar tip.

On the drive home, Rodney called me on my cell phone and wanted to know if we were doing anything and I told him I was too tired. When I got back to my condo, I was still wet from my slutty actions at work. I was so worked up, you would have thought I was in heat. Two of my roommates were out and my BFF was watching tv. I told her what had happened and she was so excited, you could have given her popcorn and you would have thought she was watching a porn movie.

"I'm going to bed to masturbate," I told Maggie in a matter of fact but silly tone.

She giggled and said, "Good luck in there..."

I went in the kitchen to grab a couple of garbage bags. I am a squirter when I orgasm and even though it doesn't happen all that often, I wasn't going to take any chances and make a mess in my bed. I got out my "toy" box which was actually one of my boot boxes, from under my bed. I stripped off my clothes to take a shower. My white shirt, orange shorts, panties, socks, and pantyhose were all just piled in the corner and I hung my bra on the door as I showered. I always keep a smooth crotch area and I freshly shaved it again to give me that extra sensitivity.

With my hair wet and a towel wrapped around me, I prepared the bed by flattening out and laying down the garbage bags. The garbage bags protect the bed from getting soaked. I then put my sheet overtop the bags and took my towel off. I was sitting up and leaned against the headboard while I got my laptop out. I got online and looked up pictures and videos of guys with huge cocks just to get that mental image of what happened at work.

I got out my vibrating wand with the egg on the end along with my 7 inch thick dildo and my 5 inch thinner dildo and set them beside me. I got in my purse to get my lubrication. As I clicked different pictures of these hung studs, I used my other hand to rub my clit. As my pussy got more stimulated and became moist, I would also use my middle finger to rub around my lips and labia before darting one finger into the hole. I would periodically lick my fingers. I always like eating my juices when I masturbate. I enjoy tasting vagina but that is a whole different story.

I was fingering my twat for quite a while before I got to this video on the computer of a hot older guy with a thick beard and a huge cock, jacking off while lying on a couch. As he beat his meat, I got closer and closer to my orgasm. When he finally grunted and shot his cum up in the air all over his own face and chest, my own orgasm ripped through me causing me to clench up and enjoy the pleasure.

I knew it was time for my toys. I then stuck my vibrating wand on my clit and moved it all around as I clicked more videos. I found this hot video where this petite blonde was sucking and got fucked by this muscular guy with a huge cock and that sent me into a couple more orgasms. When I would cum, I would put the egg inside my vagina and tilt it up toward my G-spot. Now my clit was nice and swollen, my nipples were hard as diamonds and I was feeling real good but no squirting up to that point. I licked the end of the vibrator dry and pulled out all the stops.

When I masturbate, I often need some anal stimulation so I lubed up the thin 5 inch dildo with the larger head on it and worked into my ass. Once I got it in, I have this thing I do were I vibrate my clit while I use my other hand to tap on the buried dildo in my butt which causes a jarring stimulation. This always makes me cum and I sure did two more times in about a three minute span.

I left the dildo in my ass like a buttplug and lubed up the larger, thicker one. As horny as I was, I probably didn't need the lube because I didn't have any trouble inserting it. When I was clicking my laptop to find another sexy big cock, it actually redirected me to guy on guy porn and the one muscular man with the huge cock was fucking the other guy doggie style while the bottom guy was yelping. I couldn't believe how erotic that was for me so with my left hand, I was reaming my pussy with the dildo and using my right hand to vibrate my clit.

OH, MY, GOD, but that is when the most powerful orgasms that I had every had masturbating happened. My hand was fucking my pussy with the dildo like freight train and when I would feel my orgasm starting, I would pull the dildo out and with the vibrator buzzing my clit, my female ejaculate would squirt out across the sheet as I screamed out in pleasure. I would quickly put the dildo back in and pound myself and in no time, I was squirting once again.

The orgasms felt like my whole body was going into convulsions. My legs were literally shaking and I was having trouble breathing. The whole situation with me sucking off Jeff's huge dick at work, me using my toys, and some guy on the internet getting fucked in the ass with a huge dong, was just more than I could take. I bet I came 4 or 5 times like this and my sheet was wet, no, let me rephrase that, it was soaked. It was a good thing I had those plastic garbage bags underneath.

I was worn out! My pussy was twitching and swollen and I was completely satisfied. I cleaned up the mess, washed the toys and went to bed. I slept like a baby. The rest of the week, all I could think about was Jeff's huge penis. Even when I blew Rodney a couple of days later, it felt like I was sucking on a pencil compared to Jeff.

I even masturbated a couple more days after that thinking about Jeff's dick. I needed it again, so after debating with myself, I called him. We talked and made an arrangement to meet at his hotel before his last day in town. I think it was two days later when I didn't have to work and Rodney did. I met Jeff in the lobby of the hotel. He came down the elevator dressed in a nice sport coat and mock turtle neck. He greeted me with a "you look beautiful," gave me flowers and a kiss while I remember he smelled like cologne and looked very handsome. I was dressed in my short black cocktail dress, wearing my owl necklace and dangling silver earrings. My toenails were painted purple with my double strapped high heels that crisscrossed up and around my ankles.

We sat in the lobby and made small talk before we went out to eat at a fancy Italian restaurant in the next town over from mine. When we returned, he asked me if I wanted to come up to his room. I accepted and we were kissing in the elevator on the way up. I took my hand and felt his huge bulge through his pants and it was growing as our lips were locked.

When we walked in the room, Jeff said, "I still can't believe you blew me the other day at Hooter's. That was so wild."

"Oh, you liked that huh? Well now you are going to give me that huge cock in some of my other holes," I snickered.

I pushed him back which caused him to sit down on the bed. I got down on my knees and took his shoes off him. I had him raise his ass while I unbuckled his belt, unzipped his zipper, and pulled his pants and underwear down to his ankles and even though I had already tangled with it once, it was breathtaking to see it again. I gasped out loud. I held the giant cock in my hand, turned my head sideways and licked and sucked Jeff's balls. At one point while I was nuzzling his nuts, Jeff's cock was laying all the way across my face.

"Damn, baby, you never stop surprising me," Jeff whispered.

I never looked up as I gave each ball a complete tongue bath along with sucking each one totally into my mouth. When I finally raised up, Jeff's huge dick was rock hard, leaking precum, and stuck up even with his chest. I pulled his pants completely off and unbuttoned his shirt. I wanted him stark naked while I had every stitch of clothing still on. I had Jeff get up and lay in the middle of the bed.

I stood over top him on the bed while straddling his hips. I sat down with my legs overtop his legs with my high heel covered feet almost under his armpits. Jeff was lying flat on his back and his cock was pointing up between my legs where it looked, from his angle, like it was my dick. I stacked one hand on top of the other and started sliding my hands up and down that huge shaft. Jeff was so hard yet so spongy. I could really see the huge veins gathered around his magnificent organ.

It was so long, all I had to do was stoop down a little bit and I could suck on the head. I missed that sweet precum and I was in heaven shoveling it out of his hole with my tongue. I looked like an Indian snake charmer with my elbows pointing out to my sides and running both hands up and down that pole and sucking on it periodically.

As I looked at Jeff's face, he was mumbling something but watching me intently when I asked, "Does it feel good, sweetie? You like me stroking your big dick, don't ya?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Brittni's First Huge Cock!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds