• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Unwelcome Fetish

The Unwelcome Fetish

123

I have this problem with penises. They turn me on so much I can't control myself, and I hate it. I hate it so much I'm still a virgin. I don't think I can ever lose it.

When I went to college I was twenty. I still went home every night, so nothing much happened till Kevin. Kevin was in physics class, and he was fascinated by my breasts, I knew he was since he was always talking about them. They were round and prominent, with firm pink nipples that I used to rub oil into every night. I loved the feeling of rubbing my own nipples. I could do it for hours, squeezing them and stroking them. I loved the way they hardened when I squeezed them.

I'd sometimes do it at my window, because old Mr Smith in the house opposite used to sit there in his wheelchair looking out. In a vague, not very real sort of way I loved the idea that he was watching me, watching them. They were gorgeous, too gorgeous for nobody else to be able to see them and Henry was safe, a fantasy. I loved the thought of him watching when I bent my head to reach the tips of my nipples with my own tongue.

God, I wanted someone else to do it. I often fantasised about offering him the chance. I don't suppose he got any, being in a wheelchair.

Sometimes I'd put chilli oil on them to make them burning hot, and then I'd rub them really fast with the palms of my hands. When I did it the heat in my vagina petals got so big I could almost scream. I was as sexually frustrated as a hundred Roman virgins, but I had no idea what to do about it.

It was showing off to Henry Smith that started the events that led to my penis issues.

I was standing at the window feeling my nipples under my shirt one day when there was a twitch of the curtains and I knew that he was watching. My lovely round tits throbbed. They were lovely, I loved the feel of them, the pertness, the softness of the nipples that hardened when I rubbed them. I felt like teasing him and my heart was beating fast. He was there, I was sure of it.

I was already aroused. I had string tied round both my breasts to truss them up, which was something I really liked to do to myself. I loved the helpless feeling it gave me, the sense that they were prisoners awaiting their fate. It made the nipples stick out - which made them more sensitive too - and they were pointing straight at him. I got one hand on each breast, squeezing and pummelling them, and then I had an idea.

I put a bulldog clip on the left nipple.

I'd never done it before. Jesus it was gorgeous. It throbbed and ached and begged me for more, and I fixed it on as tight as it would go, and I kept on squeezing the right one. And I put my left hand down in my clit and I stroked it. I was masturbating and Henry Smith was watching. It was the most exciting thing I'd ever done.

I felt sorry for Henry. I realised he couldn't see my clit, only my pointy red nipples, reaching towards him, he couldn't see how much I was really enjoying. it I got a chair and stood on it so he could see properly, and kept stroking. And I saw he had binoculars.

I hoped he had zoomed in. I was too far gone now to think sensibly or be modest. Besides, it wasn't real, he wasn't in front of me. There was this chilli oil on my fingers and - God it was gorgeous on my clit. I was moaning and rubbing it and it got bigger and bigger and bigger and right at the last minute it exploded and I had come, and it was huge, in big waves all over me like the sea. I was gasping and groaning and squeezing at my nipple and I looked out of the window and there he was, open as you please, looking right at me through his binoculars. He nodded, and he held something up. It was money. It was twenty pounds.

Money? I was always short of money - but for this? For a bit of harmless fun. He was sixty and a retired headmaster, and I was a bit worried he'd tell my father, but he was watching, wasn't he?. I took my eyes off his but I kept rubbing my clit - and I came again like a chorus of angels. As it surged over me I twisted down, took my right nipple in my teeth, and sucked as hard as I good. As I fell on the floor in ecstasy I saw him applauding.

After that when I oiled my nipples, I did my clit too, with chilli oil. I soon got to the stage where I could rub it for ages and make it wait. I guessed I'd hear more from Henry, particularly when twenty pounds arrived in a plain white envelope with my name on it.

I thought I'd make him wait a bit, so I waited a whole week. Then I went to my window and took my top off. I'd got the trussing strings on, and a clip on each nipple. I stayed just long enough to see him there then I went through the whole thing again.

This time only ten pounds. I suspected that wasn't the end of it. Then, on a hot afternoon a couple of weeks later my father said if I would go over there on Saturdays to read to Henry he'd pay me thirty pounds. That seemed real generous, my Dad said, a kindness to an old disabled man.

I knew it wouldn't be reading. He'd want me sucking my own tits in front of him. Or he'd want to pay me to fuck me, and I was a virgin. I wasn't going to fuck Henry, that would be gross. But I was very excited. I'd been fantasising about Henry sucking my nipples. I was always fantasising about people sucking my nipples.

It was frustration I guess. My clit wanted to fuck someone. I didn't trust it to behave itself. I couldn't fuck Henry, not an old man in a wheelchair, but I could show him my lovely breasts and he might lick them for me.

I just had to stay in charge.

On Monday through to Thursday I rubbed my clit to climax several times each day in the hope that I'd wear it out, but it just got keener. It was aching for Henry's tongue on my virgin breasts. On Friday I was so nervous I didn't rub it at all, and it was a bit calmer although I was longing for my warm, oily finger to come find it... then on the Friday afternoon Kevin Roberts got me in the changing rooms. And I thought that's the answer, to take the edge off so I don't accidentally get hot in front of Henry.

Kevin wanted to try to feel my tits and I liked him trying. Years ago, when we were at the same High School, I used to let him have ten seconds of putting his hands down my shirt. I'd always wriggle so that he only got to touch my nipple at the very last minute. I loved that little moment when I felt his fingers on me, but I had always stopped it there. I hadn't wanted to go further with a boy who didn't know what he was doing.

Now he had me in the store cupboard and he'd locked the door. Now he was a twenty one year old man. Now he wanted sex badly, but his ma was a born again Christian and there was no way he'd do it with me in a cupboard. Not all the way. Not with his cock.

'Five pounds Charlie Barker,' he said. "I'll give you five pounds to feel them for five minutes."

I knew Kevin was a virgin too. That's why I felt safe. But I wanted the five pounds. Since the incident with Henry I wanted fingers on my tits, kneading them and squeezing them for more than a second. My clit was doing the talking for me and the minute it saw the look on Kevin's face it was as hot as a burning griddle, pulsing between my petals. I could feel the juice there, like warm oil. Jesus for five pounds maybe I could let him suck one. He'd love that. I'd love that...

"Three minutes," I said.

"Five."

"Okay, but you don't get to take my clothes off."

He pushed me against the wall and down went his hand, feeling. It took him twenty seconds to get to my left tit and put his fingers round it and squeeze.

"Christ that's good", he said, "you're filthy, Charlie Barker, you come across as such a prude but you've got tits to die for, and he pushed his mouth against mine and his tongue came straight in."

I spat him out. "No kissing."

"That's okay honey. Your tits are enough for me."

He was rubbing both of them now with his thumbs, and squeezing them quite hard. It hurt but it was gorgeous. He pulled at one.

"You like that?"

I said nothing.

"I think you do Charlie, slutty Charlie,"... he rolled it between his fingers and I wriggled and sighed.

"Do it more", I said.

"Christ" he said, "five minutes we agreed did we?"

Then before I realized it he had ripped open my shirt and was sucking one fat juicy nipple, sucking hard like a feeding piglet.

Electricity shot up my me, through my body and into my petals. My clit doubled in size. I couldn't stop myself gasping. I struggled a bit in surprise.

He gripped harder, he was in charge and I liked that. I liked him pushing me down. I liked him hurting just a bit. I struggled more.

He pushed me down onto the floor, knelt across me, a knee on me. His tongue was rasping, like the feel of my T shirt that I used to rub on there sometimes. I liked the way it caught a little on the skin, and pulled, and ever so slightly ached. Kevin's tongue was a bit rough, slightly scratchy. I wondered what it would be like if someone with really rough tongue got me. Someone old maybe. I really wanted Henry Smith to suck my nipple, and lick it. I really wanted to go over there and offer them up for him...

Kevin would do for now. He was sucking even harder. This was great. This would take the edge of things. Less chance of my fucking Henry when I just wanted thirty pounds and to have my tits sucked again like this only harder and rougher. Oh yes. Yes, like this.

I fought a bit for show. I didn't want to admit I wanted this to go on and on. The more I fought the harder he sucked, so that was great. I struggled violently and he sucked like a sink plunger. His other hand was clamped on my other nipple, pulling and squeezing it so hard it almost hurt. Suck suck suck suck, Jesus Kevin just keep doing that, I don't care you've never got your cock out for anyone, I just want you to suck my tits for ever...

He had them both out now, pushed them together. I thought maybe he thought he could suck both at once. Both at once, that would be something.

I struggled violently and he gripped my right nipple and then he took my hand and pushed it down towards his pants. I moved it away. I didn't want anything to do with what was going on down there.

Suckle suckle suckle - it was like he was trying to suck my nipple right off, like he was trying to suck something out of me, as if he was beside himself with excitement. I could feel him shaking. I was shaking too. My clit was so hot I could feel juice in there. My nipples ached and throbbed. Kevin sucked and chewed like he'd be dreaming of this moment for years. Which he probably had.

So he's sucking, sucking, shaking and sucking, and I'm fighting and wriggling and saying that's enough, Kevin, your time's up, and then he's shuddering, moaning, giving one huge great shudder...

Just as Kevin came in his pants the light came on. Snap. And there was Prof Jem Jones, the College Principal. looking at us both. Kevin was breathing hard and my tits were spread out, hot and wet, my nipples purple-red and glowing, my shirt open. And I guess I looked like I'd run a marathon. Kevin looked like he'd wet himself. Jem Jones looked like the devil incarnate.

Jem Jones was my problem now. He was about fifty years old, divorced, slim and athletic, tanned and thick haired. He was a runner and he liked his own body. But he never fraternized with the students and he was strict. They said he'd whack a ruler on his desk if people weren't paying attention in his tutorials, and his eyes would spark. I guessed he was furious. I could hear him breathing heavily, and he'd got me in his room and shut the door.

I was standing in front of his desk, waiting to be expelled, or whatever. I could still feel my nipples glowing. My bra wasn't quite straight, so one of them was all trussed up. My clit was still on fire. I was aching to finish what I'd started.

"Charlie Barker what were you doing?"

"It was Kevin. He pinned me down."

"I saw him sucking your nipples Charlie Barker."

"I know sir. I tried to stop him."

"You weren't trying very hard."

"I was sir. And he only sucked one."

"Did you like it?"

"I'm sorry, sir?" I was taken aback. I looked at his face. I could see he wanted to know. "No sir he made me, I was fighting."

"Don't lie to me Charlie Barker. You loved it didn't you?"

"No sir".

"Think very carefully young woman. Henry Smith is a close friend of mine."

I gulped. 'I was fighting Kevin sir."

"Do you squeeze your own tits for Henry, Charlie?"

"No sir." I could feel a tear coming down my cheek. Would I be expelled? I'd be so embarrassed. My clit was hot. I could feel it.

"I think you do. I think those tits of yours have been sucked before. I can check if you're a liar."

"What do you mean sir?"

"I can tell from the taste of your tits just what you've been up to."

I swallowed. My clit swelled, the little traitor. What did he mean, the taste?

"Come here."

"Are you going to expel me?"

"Not if you let me check them properly."

I moved forwards. I didn't want to be expelled. Had he really said he could taste my tits? My heart was thudding. I could hear him breathing hard. He slid his hand slowly inside my shirt. I could feel both my nipples sticking straight out. It was like they'd got minds of their own. They hadn't finished being sucked yet. They wanted more.

"This one, wasn't it?"

I gasped. He ran the tip of his thumb over the nipple Kevin had sucked like a pig. His thumb was rough, like sandpaper. I moved ever so slightly to keep it there. I liked it. I liked his thumb on my nipple. I liked it and I wanted it and...

"Look at me, Charlie."

I looked at him.

"Keep looking. Don't take your eyes off mine."

I could feel him take a hold of that nipple. I swallowed. I tried not to make a sound.

"Do you like that Charlie?"

"No sir."

"I think you do. I can see it in your eyes."

"No sir I was fighting."

"If I taste your nipples we'll know, won't we? Or are you going to come clean and tell me how much you loved it?"

"I don't love it sir," I said. But I wanted him to taste my nipples so badly that it showed in my face.

"Oh dear dear. You've aroused yourself, Charlie Barker, and you want it badly now, don't you? I think it needs finishing off or you just won't be able to concentrate on your course work. And we need you to concentrate on your course work, don't we?"

"Yes sir."

"So I need to do whatever it takes to get you concentrating. You want that real bad don't you honey?"

"I don't know, Sir."

"You don't like this, then?"

He squeezed my nipple, ever so slightly, between his finger and thumb. My eyes went wide. I tried not to groan. I couldn't help it. "Oh God" I said.

"I thought so. You need me to do you great big a favour, Charlie." And within a second he had both of them, one in each hand, and was squeezing even better than I can do it myself. All the time he was staring me in the face.

"Do you like that, Charlie Barker? Do you want more of it?"

"Oh God sir. "

"I saw Kevin sucking the left one, Charlie Barker, but the right one sure as hell likes this. How often does Kevin suck your tits?"

"Only today sir."

He ran his rough thumbs over both my nipples and tugged on them gently.

I groaned. He tugged harder. I groaned again.

"Liar, Charlie Barker, you want me to suck them?"

"No sir."

"Yes you do, you want to see how a real man sucks them don't you?"

He tweaked both nipples, hard, firm.

"No sir." But I pushed them into his hands, I could feel myself doing it. I wanted to know.

He stopped suddenly. I gasped. My tits ached.

"Yes you do." There was a glint in his eye. "You're hotter than a summer day in Alabama. Beg for it Charlie Barker."

"Beg for what Sir?"

"Say Professor Jones Sir please suck my tits."

"I can't..."I was embarrassed.

"Say Professor Jones, put your mouth on my tits and suck them real hard. Do it then I'll make you feel better."

I shook my head.

"Or we'll just stop right here..." he ran his thumb over my nipple.

"I cracked. I'm begging you Professor Jones, put your mouth on my tits and suck them real hard. Oh God I want you to."

"I thought so."

He took hold of the one Kevin hadn't had and he pulled the nipple hard, so that my tit came out of my bra and hung out of my shirt. I felt the cool air on it, and I moaned a little bit because I was so looking forward to my Principal licking my tits, and that was so bad of me, and I loved that it was bad of me. I loved that I was ashamed and aroused and all slutty. Then he fastened onto it like he knew what he was doing, and he sucked it with his tongue, and with his teeth, and with his tongue again and I screamed.

It was bliss. I was sore and hot and aching and juicy. It went in and out of his mouth as it he was sucking the life out of me... I couldn't help myself.

I groaned. "Oh yes Sir that's fantastic..."

He stopped. I was breathing hard. He was sucking my tits and I was loving it. That's gotta be bad.

"You want some more?"

I nodded, "yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes please Sir. Suck them some more."

Christ, he had the other tit, and whilst he sucked it and chewed it and bit it and licked it he was pinching the first one, and rolling it between his fingers.

My clit was swelling up so much I thought I might even come right then. I wanted to rub it so badly but I didn't want him to know I did that stuff. I wriggled a bit. I could feel my panties pressing on it. I spread my legs a bit. I moaned. He sucked harder. I moaned again. He sucked so hard it hurt.

And then he stopped.

"So I made my diagnosis. You and Kevin, getting sucked in the store room, and you feeling yourself for Henry Smith. That's all of it up here."

I blinked. I just wanted his mouth back on me again. "Yes Sir."

"You want it, you beg for it."

"Please Professor. Suck them some more."

"You love it don't you Charlie."

"Yes sir."

"What do you love?"

"Your tongue sir, and you sucking me, and your teeth, and you squeezing them."

"You're desperate to come aren't you, Charlie?"

"Yes sir."

"You love having your tits sucked, and you don't care who does it?"

"No sir."

"You like me doing it? Am I special?"

"You're brilliant sir. Oh God you're brilliant."

"Charlie Barker you love it just too much for a first timer."

I shook my head. "No sir. Please suck them sir."

"Who's been sucking them apart from me?"

"Only Kevin and you sir."

"And?"

I gulped. "And me sir, when I rub them and Mr Smith watches from the house opposite."

"Ah...". He reached out and took the right nipple in this thumbs again. "Has Henry fucked you yet?"

"No sir he's in a wheelchair."

"You should let him fuck you. It would do him a service. And you could earn some money."

I was upset. "I don't sir - I mean nobody's fucked me ever..."

"Are you serious?"

"Yes sir."

"I see. No wonder you're so desperate. Well I'm not going to spoil it. Beg me."

"Please suck them sir. "

I was desperate. I just wanted his mouth on them again.

"Charlie you can regard this as payment for keeping your place in College. I'll suck them. But I'm going to have to come, it's the least you can do."

"I understand sir."

"And we gotta leave my office clean and tidy. So you gotta swallow it."

I gulped. I didn't want to swallow it. "I don't think I can do that."

"Sure you can." He squeezed both nipples again. "You love it don't you, Charlie? You can't help yourself? You love the shame of it. You love being a dirty girl with a dirty old man. I'm older than your daddy. You love that don't you? Just like you enjoy letting old men pay to watch you rub your cunt. Oh Henry told me everything. Isn't that right."

A tear ran down my face." Yes sir."

"But you feel ashamed?"

"Yes sir."

"You like that feeling don't you?"

"Yes sir."

"What's it like? Describe it."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Unwelcome Fetish

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds