• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Like a Boss

Like a Boss

1234

Author's note, somewhat inspired by a Lonely Island song.

*****

Sasha Banks was on top of the world. She had just retained her NXT women's championship against Becky Lynch in an incredible match, and now she was going to celebrate like a Boss. Like any true female champion in wrestling.

Oh yes, like the Alpha female she was, she was going to fuck a submissive little bitch, and she knew just who she was going to fuck, Sasha having made arrangements for her inevitable win, and while it was clear when she entered the locker room they hadn't gone entirely to plan the important part was that her favourite piece of ass Bayley was standing in front of her, ready to be used like the lesbian slut she secretly was.

However Sasha wasn't about to let Bayley completely off the hook, "What are you doing wearing clothes, bitch?"

"I'm, I'm sorry Sasha." Bayley stammered, "Everyone else was hanging around and I-"

"Stop!" Sasha held up her hand, "I don't want to hear your excuses. Just take off that extremely ugly outfit and let me see those big tits and fat ass which are the only reason I bother with you in the first place."

Bayley looked almost hesitant for a moment, and then she quickly and awkwardly removed the incredibly ugly ring gear she insisted on wearing, although she got a little stuck removing her top which gave Sasha the chance to just stare lustfully at those big boobs.

She also got the chance to leer at Bayley's big booty as the other girl at least had the presence of mind to turn around so her back was to Sasha when she removed her purple tights, the NXT women's champion continuing to stare for a few long moments after Bayley became completely naked. Then Sasha slowly stripped herself, showing the other wrestler how it's done, loving the fact that Bayley stared lustfully at her the whole time.

After that Sasha quickly moved forwards and took advantage of the fact that Bayley was still standing around like an idiot and buried her face in Bayley's big boobs. For the most part Sasha held herself like a Boss, a champion, an Alpha female, etc however sometimes she just couldn't help herself. Like being faced with Bayley's ridiculously big tits.

Although to be fair this time she only motor-boated those huge titties for a few moments, and only licked and sucked Bayley's nipples for a few minutes after that, and Sasha did have the presence of mind to slip her hand between the other girl's legs.

Grinning at the wetness she found there Sasha pointed out, "Ready to get fucked, huh?"

"Ye, yes." Bayley squeaked.

"Well..." Sasha said, pulling away, "You know what you have to do to get that."

There was a pause as Bayley blushed and nodded before lowering her head in submission, and then she dropped to her knees and buried her face in Sasha's cunt, making the women's champ crying out joyfully. Occasionally she liked a little more build-up, but mostly Sasha just loved making other girls drop to their knees and lick her pussy at a moments notice.

Besides, wrestling the other hot women of NXT never failed to get her riled up, and after the match she'd just had she wanted to cum fast and hard, so much so that Bayley's eager lapping just really wasn't enough, even though her well-trained slut lingered on her clit with every lick, making it hard for Sasha to think coherently, let alone say anything.

Bayley knew that Sasha would want to cum quickly as she always did, but she wanted to stretch this out for as long as she could because ever since becoming Sasha's favourite bitch Bayley hadn't been getting nearly enough chances to eat pussy. It broke her heart because Bayley loved eating pussy.

It was her second favourite thing ever, at least when it came to sex. And Sasha had such a tasty cunt it seemed a shame to be constantly rushed, Bayley being more than willing to spend hours in between Sasha's thighs if only the women's champion would let her. But no, time and again Bayley barely got the chance to establish a steady licking before she was ordered to make the other girl cum, this time being no exception.

"Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck me, fuck meeeeeeeeeee. Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh fuck, mmmmmmmmmmm, fuck me with your tongue." Sasha moaned as she tightened the grip she already had in Bayley's hair and pushed her face as deep as it would go into her cunt, "Oh fuck, stick your tongue inside me! Fuck me with it, ohhhhhhhhhhh FUCK! Tongue fuck me you little bitch! Come on, mmmmmmmmmm, don't forget who owns you Bayley. You're my personal rug munching dyke, that means you do what I say, when I say it, mmmmmmmmmmm yessssssssssss ooooooooooh, and that means when I tell you to stick your tongue inside my cunt you do it! Fucking do it! The Boss commands you to AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

While Bayley held out for as long as she dared inevitably she pushed her tongue as deep as it would go into Sasha's cunt, rendering the other girl incoherent for a while and thus unable to boss her around.

As usual she made sure to insert her tongue slowly, ensuring that while Sasha would cum soon it wouldn't be right away, thus ensuring that Bayley would get to enjoy this stage for at least a little while. And if she was being honest with herself, this was her favourite part of eating pussy. Well, this and the moment the other girl came in her mouth/all over her face, so it wasn't so bad being Sasha's bitch.

Still at times like this she missed her first owner. The woman who had seduced her and introduced her to the joys of lesbian sex. The first NXT women's champion and Alpha female of the NXT women's locker room, Paige. Oh how Bayley missed Paige.

Bayley used to spend hours in between Paige's legs licking her sweet pussy, the pale girl showing amazing patience before finally ordering Bayley to tongue fuck her and make her cum. Oh yes, since Paige had left nobody around here seem to have any patience anymore, and while that meant it wasn't long before Bayley had more cunt cream then she could swallow it meant she got less of that wonderful liquid overall.

Proving the point Sasha squealed, "OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK ME! FUCK ME AND MAKE ME CUM! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK, YOU BETTER MAKE ME CUM BAYLEY OR ELSE I'LL OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDD YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

Obeying her top Bayley rapidly increased the pace of the tongue fucking, making sure to push her tongue as deep as it would go into the champion with every thrust and ensuring that Sasha got exactly what she wanted. And while it wasn't exactly what Bayley wanted she couldn't be too disappointed, at least not during the moment a fresh batch of girl cum squirted pretty much directly down her throat and all over her face.

It was more the latter than the former as Sasha quickly began grinding her cunt into Bayley's face, poor Bayley swallowing as much as she could but most of the liquid she craved so much was denied her once again, which again made her wish Sasha would soon be replaced by someone who liked long pussy lickings.

Sasha did like the occasional long pussy licking, but not from the likes of Bayley. No, Bayley was an annoying little fuck hole, nowhere close to her level. It was only the likes of Becky Lynch, and Summer Rae before her, who got the privilege of spending hours in between her legs.

Then again Bayley had become pretty great at getting her off quickly, Sasha's orgasm so toe-curlingly wonderful that she could probably leave happy right now. Oh who was she kidding, there was no way she was going anywhere until she'd completely destroyed Bayley's big ol butt.

With that in mind Sasha pulled Bayley's cum covered face from her cunt and ordered, "Bend over bitch! Mmmmmmmmmm, it's time for you and your ridiculously fat ass to get fucked!"

It was embarrassing how quickly Bayley turned round and got onto all fours. Or at least Sasha was embarrassed for her, especially when Bayley wiggled her fat ass to entice Sasha to slam that big butt. For the love of God, those huge cheeks jiggled, just from that, making Sasha almost literally drool. Then even more embarrassingly Sasha nearly fell over herself retrieving her strap-on dildo from her locker because she was so busy staring at that glorious ass.

Luckily she had done this hundreds of times, expertly unlocking her locker and pulling her toy from it. She then secured the harness around her waist and covered the dildo in lubricant, all without taking her eyes off Bayley's butt, the submissive slut moving around with Sasha so that enormous bottom was never out of her sight.

Even the most sadistic of WWE divas tended to lube each other's ass holes before an ass fucking, but sometimes a alternative to bottled lubricant was used.

Sasha was a big believer in that alternative, and she almost never used anything except that alternative on Bayley. That alternative of course being saliva, Sasha practically running over to Bayley once her strap-on was securely in place and lubed up and then dropping to her knees and burying her face in between those meaty cheeks, making Bayley gasp and eventually moan as Sasha gave her a long drawn-out rim job.

Ever since becoming top dog around here Sasha had been obsessed with Bayley's big booty. It was just so big and round, the huge cheeks turning her on beyond reason, Sasha's favourite thing in the entire world quickly becoming butt banging Bayley.

Rimming her was a close second, Sasha actually prefer to eat Bayley's ass over almost anything else, including licking pussy or getting hers eaten and ass fucking the other sluts wandering around here. Of course before getting on to the rim job itself Sasha just couldn't resist motor-boating those butt cheeks, Sasha smiling blissfully as she rubbed her face in Bayley's giant ass.

Bayley didn't get much physical pleasure out of Sasha doing that, or motor-boating her tits, but it felt good to be pleasing her owner. Although she very much preferred it when inevitably Sasha stuck out her tongue and began sliding it over her puckered hole.

Oh it felt so good, Bayley having to bite her lip to prevent herself from begging for more, and eventually from begging for Sasha's strap-on. Bayley was normally punished if she begged without permission, at least outside of a butt fucking were Sasha tended to be so lost in pleasure she didn't really care, and Bayley didn't want to risk things now she was so close to getting her ass stuffed.

It was tremendously embarrassing but shortly after she had made the NXT roster Bayley had become a total butt slut. She just couldn't help it, the women around here seemed practically obsessed with her big ass, and all of them seemed to get a kick out of making her do things which seemed so out of character for her, all of them telling her how much they loved butt fucking innocent little Bayley.

Although perhaps Bayley wasn't as innocent as she had been. She couldn't be, not after being anally taken multiple times a day for the past few years. However that was her personal life, Bayley desperately trying to hide that part of herself whenever she was on camera.

Of course she never forgot, the transition from innocent fan favourite to depraved ass whore always hitting Bayley hard, especially when she thought about the small children she hugged and gave her headband to on her way to the ring.

What would they or their parents think if they could see her now, naked and on all fours with another girl's face buried deep in between her ass cheeks, Sasha making sure that her back door was nice and wet for the inevitable moment she rammed her big strap-on cock into Bayley's helpless butt hole and turned the innocent acting girl into the anal slut she truly was.

As if to prove exactly how much of an ass slut Bayley was Sasha pressed her tongue against the seemingly innocent girl's ass hole, that wet soft muscle easily pushing past Bayley's anal ring and then deep into her fat butt.

To be fair Bayley had been finger fucking her ass hole just in case Sasha was feeling extra sadistic and didn't bother with lube, however both women knew that the main reason Sasha's tongue entered, and then began fucking, Bayley's ass so easily was the constant rectum wreckings Bayley took on a daily basis, turning what was supposed to be a forbidden hole into an easily accessible fuck hole.

After what felt like an hour of tongue fucking that ass Sasha pulled her face from those meaty cheeks and ordered, "Ok bitch, let's move on to the main event. Mmmmmmmmmm, that means spread your cheeks and give me your sweet little bitch hole! Ohhhhhhhhh fuck yeah!"

Sasha grinned wickedly as Bayley quickly pulled apart her enormous ass cheeks, revealing the tiny hole which almost looked like it had never been violated before. Sasha knew better.

Hell, if Bayley had been butt fucked a thousand times then she had been personally responsible for at least six hundred or possibly seven hundred of them, each and every one of them as hard and brutal as this one was going to be, Sasha laughing evilly as without any further ado she rammed her strap-on into the innocent girl's slutty ass hole, which unsurprisingly eagerly opened to take the first few inches of her rubber cock.

The sudden violation caused Bayley to cry out pathetically, but Sasha had absolutely no mercy for her, taunting her with, "Yeah, take it bitch! Take it, take it take it take it fucking take it!"

Over and over again Sasha repeated those words as she slammed her strap-on cock up Bayley's huge ass, her eyes locked aware the biggest anal whore in NXT was still spreading her incredibly meaty cheeks.

Throughout the anal penetration Bayley was clutching so hard at those cheeks Sasha thought she might draw blood, but that just made the NXT women's champion grow more evil as she abused her rival's rear. Besides, although she delighted in seeing how frantically those hands were clutching to those enormous cheeks the real thrill was that Bayley continued to spread them, submissively giving up her most private hole like the submissive slut she was.

Although she hated to admit it out loud Sasha was also fascinated by watching inch after inch of dildo disappearing into Bayley's butt hole. It wasn't even like this was her smallest model. No, at 12 inches long and over 2 inches thick this thing was a real rectum wrecker, and yet from the look on Bayley's face earlier she would have preferred Sasha to use her 14 incher.

Which was exactly why Sasha had absolutely no mercy for this ass whore as she continued to push forward until every single inch of her cock was buried inside Bayley's bowels, the NXT women's champion grinning evilly as the anal penetration was complete.

Then Sasha pushed the other wrestler's hands off of her cheeks, smacked Bayley's big butt hard enough to make the cheeks jiggle and then taunted, "Oh yeah Bayley, you're really gonna get it now. Mmmmmmmmm, get ready girl, because I'm going to destroy this fat ass of yours, and you're going to love every moment of it. Yeah, you're gonna love it because you're nothing but an anal loving skank, a butt slut, a dyke fuck hole, an enormous piece of meat for me to use for my pleasure. Oh yeah, take it you whore!"

While still mocking the other girl Sasha grabbed hold of Bayley's surprisingly slim waist and started thrusting her hips back and forth, sliding the dildo in and out of her rival's ass hole and officially starting to fuck Bayley in the butt. Oh how Sasha Banks loved butt fucking Bayley.

She loved everything about it, but this stage might just be her favourite as she began to enjoy the heavenly feeling of Bayley's big fat cheeks jiggling against her thighs with every thrust. Soon she would feel them jiggle even more, but then Sasha would be focused on destroying this slutty ass. For now she just closed her eyes and just savoured fucking such a huge ass.

Bayley definitely preferred the hard butt pounding phase of anal sex, although when she was with someone she hated it didn't really matter as it was all humiliating and shameful. However as much as it was crippling to her pride/self-worth to bend over for this bully Bayley just couldn't help herself.

No one fucked her bottom like Sasha Banks. Absolutely no one. Not even the likes of Summer Rae, Charlotte and Becky Lynch, all of which could be cruel bitches in their own right, could make her feel this fat, worthless and slutty like Sasha could, the NXT women's champion literally proving that as she pulled on Bayley's ponytail and continued to taunt her.

"Yeah, take it you fat piece of shit!" Sasha spat, "Take it up your fat ass! Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, take every inch of my cock up your big fat ass! Fuck Bayley, do you stuff your face all day long and then instead of digesting properly it turns to fat which all goes to your ass? Is that it? Is that why you can stay reasonably skinny and yet still have an ass this big? Huh? That's it isn't it, you stuff your face for being a loser all day long, but instead of getting fat all over your body your butt just inflates like a balloon, mmmmmmmmmm, giving you these gigantic ass cheeks which feel so amazing against my thighs. Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, I just love feeling these huge butt cheeks of yours jiggling against my thighs as I fuck you right up your big fat loser ass!"

Closing her eyes Bayley adopted her best coping mechanism for this, namely imagining she was being butt fucked by the woman who had taken her anal cherry in the first place. Paige. Just the mention of her name caused Bayley to quiver with delight. Paige was just so cool. So confident.

So... effortlessly skilful when it came to all aspects of wrestling and lesbian sex, the pale girl taking great delight in perverting Bayley in ways the once completely innocent girl would have never have considered allowing anyone to do to her. But for Paige, Bayley would have done anything. And honestly, she still would.

Alas Emma had been the one to steal Paige's heart and end up on the main roster with her, so it was Emma who ended up being Paige's favourite bitch while Bayley was left in NXT to become the prey of the other women left behind and the new ones who debuted.

She tried to resist at first, but Paige had turned her into a ravenous anal slut, and try as she might Bayley found she just couldn't live without getting her big ass regularly fucked. Now she was Sasha's favourite butt slut Bayley wasn't so sure she could go an entire day without being butt fucked, whatever initial pain she felt once again fading into pure bliss which caused her to moan in pleasure.

"Oooooooooh fuck yeah, moan for me bitch! Moan for me as I fuck you in your enormous ass!" Sasha laughed wickedly, smacking Bayley's butt a few more times, "Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, you love this, don't you? You love getting your big fat loser ass fucked? Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, I know you do, but I want you to prove it. Oh yes, mmmmmmmmmm, I want you to prove just how much you love this big cock in your fat ass by bouncing back against me. Come on Bayley, I'm tired of doing all the work, and I just love it when you bounce that big booty of yours back against me. Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssssss, that's it, fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

Eagerly obeying Bayley let go of her butt cheeks and began to slam herself back against Sasha's thighs, causing her meaty cheeks to jiggle gelatinously with every thrust.

Bayley had now been ass fucked by every single woman in NXT and the WWE, and each and every one of them had loved the way her big ass jiggled for them, Sasha taking great delight in reminding her of that in between cruel laughter. This time Bayley allowed the words to wash over her, completely humiliated by the fact they only made her love the abuse her ass was taking even more.

"Yeahhhhhhhhhh, bounce that big booty, bounce that big booty, bounce that big booty Mmmmmmmmmmm, bounce your big fat loser ass back at me you anal whore!" Sasha cackled, "We all know what kind of whore you are Bayley! We all know how desperate you are to get this big fat loser ass of yours fucked not just weekly, or daily, but hourly you pathetic slut! Mmmmmmmm yeah, everybody knows how desperate your butt hole is for girl cock 24/7, that your whole sweet and innocent act is just for show because deep down you're just an anal fuck hole who could spend the rest of her life getting anally gang banged and that still wouldn't be enough abuse for your big fat slutty butt. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, and we all know this because we've all had this ass, seemingly innocent little Bayley happy to bend over for literally anyone who is willing to stick a cock up her big fat loser ass!"

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Like a Boss

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds