• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • White Lube

White Lube

You watch my hips sway, the black thong I'm wearing framing my ass cheeks as I drag you by your hand into the candle lit hallway. I turn to face you, giving you an eyeful of my outfit for tonight, the black thong with a matching bra, pushing my breasts up causing your mouth to water to the thought of sucking on my nipples.

I'm wearing a pair of fishnet stockings, running from mid-thigh and into my four inch red stilettos. You don't like the fact that I'm currently taller than you, but you can't deny how good I look tonight.

I turn to pick something up from the floor, bending at my waist to give you a good look. You can't help but step forward and press your hard dick against my pussy and the crack of my ass. You slide one hand onto my hip, holding me, whilst the other disappears into the thong, allowing you to push two fingers into my soaked pussy. I moan as you fuck me this way, before I remove your hand and turn to face you. I grasp your wrist and raise your wet fingers to my lips, stained with blood red lipstick, and slide them into my mouth. Sucking my juices from them. This is the last thing you see before I cover your eyes with a blindfold, one of the new "toys" I'd bought for tonight.

You feel me remove your clothing, but you stay silent - I'd already made sure you understood this rule during our short walk up the stairs. When you're completely naked, you feel my lips cover the head of your semi-erect penis, sucking it out to its full length. Just as you move your hands to grasp my head into place, I stand and drag you into the bedroom. I take you over to the bed, and lay you down on the soft, red satin sheets that you'd caught a quick glimpse at earlier - before I took the newly delivered package upstairs, hiding it from you. You love the feel of the satin glide beneath you as I raise your arms above your head. You feel me hand cuff both of your wrists to the headboard. Bound, you lay there, waiting for my next move.

However, I get off the bed. You hear the strike of a match as I light a sandalwood and jasmine candle. As the scent permeates the air, I move back towards you. You jerk slightly as I scrape the nails of my left hand down the centre of your chest, before resting my fingertips on the head of your hard dick.

Your hips twitched upwards, silently begging me for more. I simply softly run my fingertips down the length of your dick. Until my middle finger presses against your asshole.

I move onto the bed then and rest between your spread legs. I pull each of your knees upwards and rest your thighs on my shoulders, lifting you up so your hips no longer even touch the satin sheets. I run the tip of my tongue over your ass hole and up to the tip of your penis. You moan, and beg for more. Breaking the rules. I spank your ass hard and feel you stiffen, shocked.

This time, I tease the entrance of your tight little hole with my tongue, swirling it around and over until you whimper with need. You know I know what you want. You know I'm testing you so you use all of your willpower to keep quiet. I dig my nails into your firm ass cheeks before moving my hands round to grasp your dick. I tease your hole more, quickly leaping at it whilst I stroke you with both of my hands.

You break.

You demand me to stick it in you.

I move away so quickly that you drop back onto the bed. You know you've disobeyed. You hear some rustling of fabric before something soft presses against your lips. "Open", I tell you. Now, you obey. I push something between your lips, then tap your jaw to close your mouth over the fabric I've stuffed in your mouth. A familiar flavour explodes on your tongue, but you can't place it.

"That's the taste of my pussy. Just a little of punishment, because for your reward, I was going to let you stick your tongue inside me, before I fucked you with this tight pussy of mine." You realise what your disobeying has cost you and decide to be more mindful of the rules in future - shocked that I'd go so far to put my underwear in your mouth to keep you quiet.

You feel me move again, spreading your legs before something cold touches your anus. I press one, lubed up finger inside you, fucking you slowly, before adding another, then a third. You feel stretched to the limit, but at the same time, the slight sting as your ass muscles stretch to accommodate my fingers, you feel like you've never been so hard and turned on in your life. You rock your hips against me, fucking your ass on my fingers. Then I remove them.

You groan in frustration, having been so close to orgasm. Then you feel something slightly bigger enter your ass, and you realise that it's the remote controlled vibrating plug that you'd seen me looking at online the week before. This fits easily inside you, and you moan again as you feel the delicious vibrations press the plug against your prostate, giving you the most intense feeling yet.

I move away for a moment again, and you lie there wondering what else I have in store for you tonight.

The next thing you feel is me removing the blindfold. You look at me now, and notice something different. Where the thong had been the last time you saw me, was now a large, 7 inch long strap on.

I remove my thong from your mouth and throw it on the floor before climbing onto the bed to straddle your shoulders. "Suck it", I say, "Suck it all".

You strain your neck to take the head of the dick into your mouth, you let it slide slowly between your lips before you feel me take hold of your head, holding you still as I fuck your face with the strap on dildo. You've never felt so full in your life, a plug in your ass and "my dick" in your mouth. Just as you start to gag, I move away again back to the bottom of the bed.

I slowly pull the plug out of your ass before slamming all 7 hard inches of rubber inside you. You marvel at the thought of it fitting up there, lubed up with a mixture of your saliva and the thicker lube we'd bought before. With one hand still slightly lubed up, I take hold of your dick and pump it in time with pushing the dildo inside you. I fuck you harder and you feel your muscles start to twitch. Just as you spray your cum over your chest, you feel something else.

Something thick and warm shoot into your ass. I pull out of you and lick your cum from your chest, savouring every drop on my tongue. I uncuff you from the bed and allow you a few minutes to recover. Curious, you move your fingers down to feel your recently ravished ass hole. You pull them away to see a creamy white liquid. You look up at me, silently questioning.

"White lube" I reply, with a smile that only rivalled that of your own.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • White Lube

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 792 milliseconds