• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Mia Mine Ch. 13

Mia Mine Ch. 13

1234

Note to dear readers. As Mia's story comes to a close, I want to give my deepest gratitude to those who have expressed their appreciation for this story. I have to admit, when I wrote what turned out to be the first chapter, I had no idea David and Mia would take me on such a meaningful and thought provoking adventure. I was amazed at how well the story went over, and the comments both public and private were so rewarding (most of them). So a simple try in a category I knew a little about, turned out to be a catalyst for learning and trying to relay some of the horrible treatment most all transgendered people have to endure just to survive. Mia also brought me many friendships here that I now cherish. Even though this is purely a work of fiction, and all the characters imaginary, one has to wonder, if we can dream this can happen, we can make it happen.

Thank you to all who have enjoyed Mia, and for sharing your thoughts.

₪* * * *₪

In the three months following the end of Chapter 12, Mia returned home with David, Jonathan and Mindy became a couple, and Jonathan decided to buy the house next door to Mia and David. Vivian moved right from the hospital into the Eraew Foundation, and eight more of the girls from the streets had moved in. Christine was happy to have the house filling up, and happy that she had begun dating Detective Robinson. As we rejoin David and Mia, they are busily planning their wedding.

"It has to be by the water!" Mia huffed.

"Ok, ok" David smiled, enjoying her intensity. "By the water it shall be, I know of a couple of wonderful places not far from here, I can take you there right now if you want."

"Great, thank you, I would love to see them."

David and Mia got their jackets on and walked out to the garage, got into the car and began their scouting trip. David hadn't even completely backed out of the driveway when Mia started again.

"You know why it has to be by the water don't you? It's because we met on the water, on the ferry. We were supposed to meet on that trip, and we did, and look where it has taken us!"

"You know, it so good to see your spirits and energy back up again my dear. I love how you think and how you express your thoughts."

Mia smiled at her husband to be. "I wish I could fully explain how this feels. I don't think I have my own mind completely wrapped around it, but every day things just seem to be getting better. I love you so much for being with me through all of this, the surgery, the recovery, the therapy and just everything. You were always with me, and that is so important."

"You are my world my wife to be. The things I see in you are truly amazing and beautiful. You are my life, I want you at my side from now on till forever. We are together, a team, so I will always be there for you, just as you will be for me."

Mia's eyes filled with tears of joy as she looked over at her philosophical man. Her tears made her eyes glimmer in the street lights and David was taken aback, once again, at her beauty.

Suddenly he had to push hard on the brakes, "Geez, I got so lost in your beauty I almost missed the turn! The first place I wanted to show you is right down at the bottom of this road.

As they wound down the narrow road cut through the pines, Mia could see glimpses of the water shimmering in the light of the almost full moon. They finally got down to a little park. David tried to park the car on the backside of the parking lot so he could shine his headlights on more of the park. He kept them on as they both got out of the car and started walking hand in hand.

"It's a bit rustic, but I have heard of a few people attending weddings here and they said it was beautiful."

Mia looked around, and saw a covered area with a lot of picnic tables inside and imagined them all covered in cloth and full of food and drink. She could make out a little built out dock that had a long walkway to a large semi-circle area at the end of it. It was built out far enough she imagined to always be over water no matter how low the tide got. She closed her eyes for a few seconds and imagined sharing her vows with David out at the end of the dock, the water glistening in the sun, friends and family surrounding the happy couple.

"I love it," Mia purred as she snuggled up closely to David.

"Well, this is just the first place, I have two more we can look at. One is close enough we can check it out tonight, the other is a little further and we should look at it during the daylight. Actually we should look at them all in the daylight, so there is no doubt in our minds as to the best place for us."

"Take me away kind sir, I am enjoying the trip very much so far."

They returned to the car and retraced the drive up the narrow little road.

"Now the next one isn't actually on the water, but it is on a ledge overlooking the water, and the view is fantastic!"

David turned right off the beach road and onto the main road again. They traveled for about twenty more minutes, Mia talking of the wonders of the first place the whole time.

This time, they turned onto a regular street, and in a short while, into a very large parking lot. There was a large building at the end of the parking lot, and once out of their car, David led Mia around the side of the building to the front. As they turned the last corner, Mia gasped as she saw the view that the building had. A sweeping view of the water, the islands and inlets, and in the distance the glow from the lights of Seattle.

"This is beautiful!" Mia managed.

"Yes, but it is a little more commercial. It is a community clubhouse that they use for meetings and parties, but soon realized it sat empty more than it got used. Someone had the bright idea to rent it out for weddings and other large functions and to use the money for community upkeep."

"That sure was smart, and besides, we'd be ok if it rained on "our day".

Mia walked around, peering into the windows trying to get a view of what the interior looked like. The small night lights didn't provide a whole lot of light, but she got the general idea. And since they were coming back during the day, she knew all her questions could be answered on their next visit.

"Two totally different, but beautiful in their own way choices you have shown me. I do love the way you think. Thank you for this, I needed to get out and be in the fresh air again. Too many hours in recovery and therapy have me starved for this."

David reached over to hug her, and they kissed in the moonlight, overlooking the water.

₪* * * *₪

"I wonder where David and Mia went," said Mindy. She was in one of the smaller upstairs bedrooms that she and Jonathan had made into her "office". A place where she could do her school work, keep her books, and have her large drawing and painting tables, easels, and accessories. She had her desk in front of the window so she could look out and see the water, and Mt. Rainier when it was clear. She had all but formally moved in. She spent many nights with Jonathan, and he made it clear it was "their" house and she was welcome, and wanted, to move in completely as soon as she was ready. She loved having her place in their house.

Jonathan had the other smaller room for all his photography equipment. He had gotten a large capacity desktop computer with three large monitors. He had gotten some very sophisticated photo imaging software so needed all the computer space and speed he could get. His computer was hooked up with the even larger bank of computers his new arm of the company put into their main office in Seattle. He loved that he could actually do a lot, if not most of his work from home. He loved having his own house, and especially this one. He smiled to himself as he remembered telling Mindy he was trying to buy it. Her enthusiastic squeal of approval still made him chuckle a month later. He also loved being neighbors with David and Mia. They were now more like family than just friendly neighbors. He was amazed and so happy at how close the four of them, and Mia's mother Christine had gotten. He never stopped thanking the Universe and himself for stopping his car to help out Mindy that first night they met. His musing was cut short when he heard Mindy's question.

"David told me he was going to show Mia a couple of the places he had found as possible wedding sites."

"It is so cool they are getting married," sighed Mindy, "they are such a wonderful couple. I just love them both to pieces."

Jonathan smiled, he knew he felt the same way.

₪* * * *₪

"Alright girls, let's get this place cleaned up," Christine said using her drill sergeant voice. The girls all hopped to their appointed jobs for the evening, clearing the table, loading the commercial dishwasher, cleaning the complete downstairs area of the Foundation's house.

Vivian smiled as she looked over at her friends, busy doing their appointed tasks. She was so happy to hear them giggling like little girls as they worked, but played a bit too. She remembered Christine telling her to let them have that type of fun, for most transgendered women never fully mature because they never had the girl orientated childhood. Most of them had to hide it from themselves, let alone from their friends and family. So to hear the squeals and giggles of little girls doing their chores together was not only a heartwarming but also so important for their growth as women.

"I never thought I would be happy doing housework, of course I had all but lost hope I would ever be a part of a household," she said loudly.

The rest of the group quickly agreed with Vivian's assessment as they continued on with their chores.

Christine smiled broadly as she watched her minions happily going about their chores. The Foundation was doing well. In the last couple months they were one girl away from being full. She was in constant contact with Harmony Fleming, Mia's old friend from her company in San Francisco who ran the Foundation house down there. Her house was completely full, and a bit larger than the ten girl house Christine had. They had sixteen girls, with a long waiting list. The Foundation had become a huge hit with all the girls that had come into its fold. Both houses were run by caring, loving, and intelligent women. Both houses created a warm and friendly family setting for all the young transgendered girls, and most importantly got them off the streets and out of the hands of pimps and gang members. The loving care of the leaders and other members of the houses, plus the professional care that was offered was helping all of the girls get started on their new lives and showing them a way for each to follow their dreams and goals as proud and successful women. Word of the success of both houses had brought in more funding and overtures to start new houses in different cities.

"Nice job Vivian," smiled Christine as she looked over the sparkling kitchen.

"Thanks Christine, and thank you for taking me in and all you have done for me."

Vivian had been beaten by the ruthless pimp, Pain, and had been hospitalized for a week. She had come directly from the hospital to the Foundation house and was their second girl after Mindy. She had taken to this new life and way of being with all her heart and mind and was becoming a very valuable asset to Christine in helping some of the other, less open girls.

"Can you please come into my office? I would love to have a little talk with you."

Vivian nodded happily and followed Christine into her first floor office.

"Please close the door Vivian, I want to keep our discussion private."

"Ok Christine," mumbled Vivian, afraid she had done something wrong. It had previously been her experience if someone wanted to talk to her privately, it was never a good thing.

"Please don't worry Vivian," Christine could see the worried look all over Vivian's face, "I have some important news and hopefully a very good proposal for you."

Vivian sighed loudly in relief and sat down in the chair opposite Christine's desk.

"Ok, so here's the deal. We now have an almost full house, and I have three other new girls inquiring into the last available room. I have seen how quickly you are progressing here and how the other girls look up to you. I would like to offer you the job of being my right hand woman here in the house. You will be paid, and I will outline your duties for you, but in a nutshell, basically doing what you are already doing by helping me so much taking care of the new girls. You are magnificent with them, and they all think you are the best! And you might as well know, so do I!"

Vivian was taken so aback by all this praise she was absolutely speechless for at least thirty seconds in a row! A new record for her.

"Wow, thanks Christine, I, uh, I don't really know what to say."

"Well basically just say yes, but if you can't do that, nod your head in an affirmative manor," Christine chided her with her glorious smile as well.

Vivian laughed, and nodded her head vehemently up and down, "Yes, Yes, a thousand times yes Christine! I would love to work for and with you."

Christine grabbed her right hand in hers and did an exaggerated hand shake.

"Well that settles it. You start tomorrow on the payroll, and I'll have your list of duties ready for you in the morning. I do so look forward to having you as my right hand woman, I will feel complete, like I can face any and everything.

Vivian smiled as she walked out of the office. No one had ever spoken to her like that, and she had never thought of herself like that... A Right Hand Woman... I will do my very best at each task, each day she thought to herself as she was walking up the stairs to her room to email her sister in Sacramento.

₪* * * *₪

Mia was expounding the beauty and wondrously good points of both the places they had visited. She was talking nonstop as David drove and smiled as he listened to his love. It was so wonderful to hear that lilt in her voice again and that excitement she could generate with her outstanding ideas.

"And what are you smiling at there Mr. Jorgenson?'

"I was letting the beauty of your voice and the excitement of your ideas thoroughly surround me and make me glad all over again you are soon to be Mrs. Jorgenson."

David stopped and slapped the steering wheel.

Mia jumped in her seat and asked, "What is it darling?"

"I feel like I made a huge mistake, assuming you would be taking my name. I am sorry Mia. I should have never assumed that and should have waited until we could talk about it."

"Please David, I didn't take it in any other way than the way you meant it, as a comforting term of endearment. To tell you the truth, I haven't even thought about it. I know it is quite vogue these days for women to keep their family name, or hyphenate the two. I know it would create a little problem for me in the business world. But I kinda like the sound of it. You know Mom just took her maiden name, Shaw as our last name after Dad left us, so I think a change, especially to your name might be really cool.

"I do worry a bit though with my dark hair and dark eyes, I am not going to look too Norwegian."

"Don't worry about that my dear, my links go back to the days of the Vikings, and they were equal opportunity plunderers and brought back women from all over their travels, many with dark hair and dark skin.

It's funny, I saw a documentary about the Vikings and how many of the women they 'ravaged' and 'kidnapped' actually came back with their 'captors' quite willingly. They had lived in the same dreary villages all their lives, few travelling even twenty miles away from where they were born. Their men treated them like slaves, and they had to work the fields all day, make the late meal, clean up, and then climb in bed next to a passed out snoring drunk who hadn't touched her in months. Then one day these amazing tall beautiful blue eyed, blond hair gods appeared and not only wanted sex with them but took it, and for a lot of the women, it was their very first orgasm and they left with the intruders willingly. "

Mia belly laughed at David's short story, "Oh sure, that is exactly how it went. But anyway, you have explained how my dark hair won't exclude me from being Norwegian, thanks to those wonderful Vikings!"

They pulled down their street and saw Mindy in her window for their house was at the end of the cul de sac. David blinked the headlights three times to say 'hello'.

They could see Mindy smiling and waving back as they pulled into their garage.

"I am just amazed at Mindy's progress in such a very short time. I am so proud of her."

"As am I" David agreed, "and I am very proud of Jonathan and the work and support he has given her during her extraordinary transformation, as well as his new position at his company. He is a remarkable young man."

"They make such a cute couple," Mia giggled "doesn't it make you wonder about if we had met so young?"

"Yes, I have thought of that a few times, but then you know we met when we were supposed to meet."

"I suppose you're right, and we wouldn't have been the people we were had met earlier, perhaps not ready for each other. The last thing I need is another 'what might have been' thought roaming around in this brain of mine.

"I love your brain and the thoughts it creates, and especially the wonderful, beautiful woman it belongs to."

Mia reached over after giving David an "awwww", and gave him a big kiss, which he returned with pleasure.

"So we're closing in on the third month my dear, how are you feeling about us having sex again?"

"Oh David, I know it's been difficult for us both. I know you have gently pushed me away when I try to give you a blow job. Don't think I don't know you and why you do so, you lovely man you. You don't want me to pleasure you if you cannot return the pleasure for me."

"Am I that easy to read?"

"For me you are, for you don't know or can't see how much you have opened up to me. I see you with others and you are generally the same, but a bit more protected, not so easily giving of where your thoughts are. But with me, you have opened yourself up, and I am so comforted and happy by our growth. I know I have made the same efforts at openness with you, and I think I have reached that goal as well."

"Reached and passed the goal my dear. I love how close we have become and how easy it has become to share everything with you. But, back to my original question. Do you think you'll be ready in the four, or closer to the six the doctor told us about at the start?"

"Well, you've seen how my vagina is coming along, after all you are helping with the dressing and cleansing. I mean my god, I was so embarrassed at first I didn't even want you to see it, less I scare you off. But once again you amazed me as you began helping with the cleansing and then with the stent dilators, oh my, I never thought I would allow another person to be so private with me. But your manner and demeanor made it quite easy. You know, in the last few weeks I have actually tried to let myself enjoy your sweet insertions of the dilators, and love it as you increase the size and diameter per the doctor's instructions. I try to let loose a bit and try to feel sexual as we do the dilation, but I still find myself fighting the embarrassment."

"Come on Mia, you know me better than that, I knew at first it was basically going to be a major surgical wound. A surgery that inflicted severe trauma to that entire part of your body. I know what a surgical wound looks like, and what surgical healing looks like. And I have also been feeling some sexual feelings inserting the dilators, wishing I could use mine to dilate you as being so close to you and your sexuality makes me hard and ready. You could just call me Stent for short."

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Mia Mine Ch. 13

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds