• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Teacher Love

Teacher Love

My wife and I love spending an afternoon relaxing and talking with old friends. Last Saturday was one such afternoon. While Jim and I discussed his recent canoe trip in Alaska, our wives passed thru on their way to the backyard and the pool. Even being 15 years his senior, I knew my wife would catch Jim's attention. As my wife bent over handing each of us a cold beer, I watched Jim's eyes gaze at her breasts barely covered by the bikini. She was wearing a very skimpy suit that is usually only worn when we are out of town and she will not see anyone she knows. However, her slightly more conservative bikini had been loaned to and was currently being worn by Jim's wife, Jan. As the bikini bottoms were also skimpy, I sat back and smiled as Jim stared at my wife's sexy ass headed out the sliding glass doors.

I could not help but steer our conversation towards our beautiful wives. Though always pretty, Jan dressed a bit conservative, even frumpy while she attended the very first University Freshman history class I taught. She was now dressing and acting very sexy. We moved our discussion to a couch where we could see our wives sunbathing. Jim told me how his wife began to believe and accept being sexy while we watched their tops being untied, evolve to topless, then completely naked. I found Jan's story interesting enough that I suggested he write it up and post it. He was not comfortable with the possible ramifications, but gave me permission to, so here is as close as I can recall to his words:

"Jan and I were high school sweet hearts. Actually, Sunday school sweet hearts. Her sweet and loving attitude made me fall in love and I knew she would be my wife. Her plans to be a teacher also helped as I had a bit of a fetish for teachers. I had my first crush on my third grade teacher.

This fetish grew when the pretty lady who moved in next door one summer, come fall was my sixth grade teacher. It was difficult paying attention as my mind drifted to how I had watched her skinny dipping thru our fence. High school teachers, professors, they all turned me on. As Jan worked as a teacher putting me thru law school, I would come home to her thinking of my favorite professor, Dr. Benitez. Luckily I had my own teacher at home to make love to and keep me satisfied.

After launching my own practice, Jan wanted to return to school for her Masters and Ph.D. It was a given that I would agree as she brought up the subject after meeting me at the door wearing a sexy school girl outfit. She knew my fetish well as she weekly would meet me at the door in a sexy teacher outfit fairly regularly. She teased me about being odd, this was my fantasy and was not shared by many people. During these teasings she would leave out her crush on the professor that peaked her interest in history.

As Jan started her graduate studies, she began learning that I, or we, were not alone. During a welcome session, one piece of advice given was "do not sleep with any professor while drunk that you would not sleep with sober". Jan considered this humor, knowing that no professor would sleep with their graduate students drunk or sober. Over the next six years she came to see that they were actually human and that many people had our fetish. In fact it appeared common among higher education, for students and professors.

After noticing two different professors staring at her breasts, Jan began wearing lower cut blouses and even abandoned her bra. She would flirt with them at school networking events or when encountered out at restaurants.

One weekend we got away for relaxation to a hot springs spa in the desert. Sounded like a great place for Jan to relax from the stress of her classes. Actually the stress grew a touch when we entered the springs area. Clothing was NOT optional, but fully nude required, as well the pools were shared by others. Thus it was a shock to realize that we would not only be seen nude but would be sitting with nude strangers only inches away.

Though we had to walk by everyone nude, we found a secluded tub in the corner that was empty. The stress quickly evaporated with the warm soothing water. With my eyes closed, I was drifting off when I heard Jan gasp. A distinguished man pulling off his shirt, Jan identified as Professor Dylan. As Jan sunk down into the water, I could tell she was hoping to not be recognized.

He had apparently noticed Jan when he walked in, as he looked up with a smile beamed towards us while now clad in just his boxers. He seemed to not mind pulling them down exposing his cock to a student. As soon as he was naked, he began walking directly to our tub.

I soon found myself shaking hands with my wife's second professor crush. She had told me story after story of "accidently" giving him opportunities to see down her cleavage or even up her skirt. He was now getting a chance to see her completely naked. Well, would have other than her arms were strategically placed for maximum coverage. She also kept her body completely submerged. Even as I stood to be introduced.

Even in another environment I would have noticed how his hair was kept long, like a professor who was too preoccupied to get it cut, yet his beard was nicely trimmed. In this environment, being nude and all, I also noticed his pubic hair trimmed as well. I had heard about how being nude together creates a feeling of equality. I could see that, but even nude I felt a feeling of respect for this man. He certainly was not nerdy and his cock alone demanded my respect.

I watched my wife's face turn even a deeper red as I asked him to join us. She seemed to relax as he informed us that his wife would be here any time. He even pointed to her entering the springs area as I was suggesting the two of them joining us is even better. I slid slightly to my left, making next to my wife the easier place for him sit.

His wife, Ellen was very proper and professional looking as she walked purposely towards the changing, or rather stripping area. Almost reading my mind, he told us about her work environment being very stressful and professionally rigid. He continued that he loved to arrive at the springs first and watch her completely change back into the free spirit he fell in love with. Sliding a little closer to my wife to see better, he began almost a play by play of her ritual of undressing mixed with yoga relaxing techniques. I was transfixed upon her sitting in a lotus position with her shaved pussy fully exposed to us.

All too soon she stood up looked around, found her husband, and almost skipped towards us. We had a wonderful day soaking and talking about anything and everything. The discussions were so comfortable that I did not even notice Jan's process of relaxation. I am not sure when she first moved her arms from covering her breasts and I may have gone the whole afternoon without noticing a change. However, I did notice a smile grow across the professor's face. Turning to look, my wife was out of the water sitting on the edge of the tub. Not only were her breasts uncovered but he had a very clear view of her pussy."

As Jim's story trailed off, I looked up to see our wives were standing there listening. My feelings of being caught were only slowly relieved in noticing both beautiful ladies were only covered by towels in a token manner. Just enough was concealed to make me want to see more. Even more inviting was that they had come in to get another glass of wine and invite us to join them in the hot tub, actually a cool tub in that I had the heater off for the summer.

Jan teased, "Yes, come join us and I will finish telling you how I have become an academic exhibitionist." This was stated almost Mae West in tone, while lifting the towel up her thigh. She then headed out towards the tub without needing to wait for what the answer would be.

Walking towards them, I noticed both ladies in the tub watching us expectantly. At the edge of the hot tub, I removed my shirt followed in short succession by my shorts.

"I knew it." exclaimed Jan. Continuing: "I noticed years ago in class that you never wore underwear. Sitting on the front row, I knew exactly the size, the contours, even the fullness of the head. Sitting in the springs with Professor Dylan was only a continuation of what I had imagined with you, your free spirit, and sexiness."

She fit this all together with her next step in becoming a professor herself: "Joining the history department faculty, I felt immediately out of place as I was the only member who wore a bra. Did not take me long to lose that. I am not sure if I enjoyed the feeling of being a feminist, a liberal, or catching the young male students staring at my nipples more. Actually I am pretty sure it is the latter. I get pretty excited when lecturing and know that they are prominent and get very hard. I overheard one student call me Professor Bullet."

Interrupting Jan's monologue for just a second; even when she was a freshman in college, I can remember her getting excited while giving presentations. Though of course she kept her shirt on then, and this was the first time I had actually seen her topless, her nipples were much smaller then than now. Like many young ladies, her areolas were definitely what many call puffies. Even so, her little nipples would get very hard and garner my attention. I gave her several extra points on her presentation for her nipples.

"As my mind thought back Jan continued: From the other side of the desk, I now give the students opportunities to look down my blouse. They work so hard to see down my blouse. Yea, professors appreciated my breasts, but these boys can hardly contain themselves. I love being responsible for them having an erection. College kids are like my little brother at 8 trying to accidently feel my breasts. While looking up during test time, I caught one not cheating, but trying to look up my skirt.

I have since quit wearing panties altogether. That young man got me thinking about it, but it actually came from my mentor. After I had asked her a question on presenting styles, I followed her back to her office to see some examples. While she was looking into file drawers for diagrams she had saved, I was pretty sure that I noticed bare ass cheeks poking out from her short skirt. As she sat down across from me to explain, I did not hear a single word. She definitely was not wearing panties. I could see her pussy, as she talked I could see her pussy getting begin to glisten with wetness. I wondered if I only wore skirts, if my pheromones might not encourage others into academic careers.

Do you think that someday one of my students might come to visit me with the intent of fucking?" She asked as her fingers encircled my hard cock.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Teacher Love

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 597 milliseconds