• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • His Imaginings Ch. 06

His Imaginings Ch. 06

As he lay in the dark recounting this memory, he realised he was very close to ejaculating, he had obviously been playing with himself too. He removed his hands for fear of the inevitable shower of come and rolled over to face his wife, still pretending to be asleep and making sure that his erect cock didn't touch her and give the game away.

Natasha had stopped her activity and this made him uncertain as to whether she was asleep or awake? Surely she couldn't be arousing herself to that degree whilst asleep? Do girls have wet dreams too? Through partially closed eyes, he risked a look at her face. As he peered into the darkness to try and discern, the moon broke through its darkened shrouds as if to aid him, casting a block of pale light through the gap in the curtains and adorning his wife entirety in amorphous ghostly white. She turned and looked out of the window and then looked back at her exposed breasts, so pale in this light; the exposed nipples standing very hard and proud, her chest heaving. To Sean, there was now no doubt.

As she looked upon herself, the rhythmic movements started again, only now with heavy lidded eyes, Sean could see the movement of her right hand beneath the bedclothes as it provided the pleasure between her legs, which were indeed open wide. Her left hand now gently teased her nipples and Natasha then popped her finger into her mouth to take a long suck on it, perhaps simulating sucking a cock, before returning the saliva laden finger to lubricate her nipples to new heights of erection. Natasha moaned a little louder than before, "uuuuummmm, UUUMMMMMM, Uhh, OOOOHHHHHHwwwww."

She had closed her eyes and her tongue flicked out across her lips, then appeared to search for the bulbous head of a cock to give a blow job to, 'perhaps she is thinking of giving him a good old cock sucking,' he thought as he watched this very private little display. Her tongue encircled the imagined phallus as her left hand slipped down between her thighs, taking the covers with it to her navel. He could pretty much see her pussy hair on her pubic mound and could just make out her hands at their task.

He suddenly felt her thigh push down on him a little harder and noted a succulent wet slurping sound at the same time. It was obvious to Sean that Natasha had just accepted some of her fingers into her vagina and was now fingering her cunt. She cried out abruptly, and bit her lip to stop herself from being any louder, "ohhh, ohhh God." The rhythm increased in speed and level as the unmistakable wet sound of sex emanated from between Natasha's thighs as she fucked herself with her fingers, whilst still taunting her clit. As she got more and more into her own private masturbation, so her inhibitions diminished and her moans grew louder.

"OOOHHHHH GODDD, what have you done to me Sean?" She exclaimed as with a squelch, she removed her fingers and fed them into her mouth, sucking enthusiastically on them until all of her vaginal juices were gone. Once clean, she thrust her hand down again, this time pulling the covers from her legs and exposing herself completely, at the same time as exposing Sean's massive throbbing hard-on. He only hoped that she didn't notice.

With her breasts forced in-between her arms, making them look even larger than normal and more prominent with the toppings of erect flesh, she thrust her fingers back between her slippery wet folds. Sean felt her customary quiver as she climaxed, her whole body shaking in orgasm. With her fingers still deep inside her, she clamped her legs together straightening them as her orgasm rose to its height."OOOOOhhh, ohhhh Sean, ooooh myyyy God, that is good. Ohhh what... what have you done? I just want more!" He could see her hand still working between her legs and gradually she opened them again to the sound of frantic wet, juicy slapping sounds as Natasha tortured her own flesh. "Ooohnooooo, not again, pleaseee, nooo, ooohhh but I need itttt." Natasha's personal torment made it even harder for Sean to hold on and he felt a dribble of pre-come fall from his cock.

Natasha raised her knees up to her chest and opened them wide so that propped up on the pillow as she was she could see her hands at work. Her vaginal lips were puffy and swollen, in the pale light they were clearly soaking wet with her come and as she frantically moved her fingers across her clit from left to right, small splashes of her juices erupted across her hips. Sean wanted so much to touch her, taste her and be part of this sexual act. But knew if he made her aware that he had witnessed this act of masturbation, she would probably never do it again, and he wanted more than anything to watch her doing this again. His vouyeuristic bent making the whole scene more exciting. He kept quiet and watched on.

As Natasha's muted cries died down and her panting chest became more controlled, she removed her fingers from inside her with a wet sucking sound and once again put them into her mouth. 'God,' he thought, 'she must really like the taste of herself. Or maybe she just wants something in her mouth to suck on?' In reality it was probably a bit of both.

As she continued to suck, she rolled over presenting Sean with her back and perfect arse. He looked down at his cock, unmistakable in the moonlight, bouncing with each throb, so near to coming that if he touched it, it would explode. He thought the display was over and wondered what he was going to do with his erection, he couldn't just leave it, not after what he had just seen, but how could he get satisfaction without letting his wife know that he was awake?

Natasha took a large gulp of water from her bedside chest of drawers and lay back down. But she didn't settle and appeared to be getting something from her bottom drawer. As she rolled back over Sean nearly gasped.

In her hand she held the 20cm's of rigid phallus that was the vibrator, 'surely she wasn't going to use that,' he thought, she had made so many protests in the past about him using that on her, and yet here she was. It was obvious that her fingers had not been sufficient release; she now needed the pleasure of a deeper more satisfying fuck. Sean continued to feign sleep, but in all honesty, Natasha was probably too far gone to care now.

Running her wet pussy juice covered fingers up and down the shaft in a wanking motion she lubricated the toy whilst saying, "Hello, I'm sorry to say that I need you, I need to feel you deep inside me." With that she opened her legs wide again and presented the pointed end to her wet cunt lips. Slowly the toy was pushed forwards, slipping easily between her engorged labia. "Uummm, ohhh yesss." She pushed a further few centimetres in and paused for a moan again, "ooooooohhhummmm."

Her chest was heaving as her fanny was filled with the hard cock shaped intrusion. "Oooh yes, ummm that feels good inside." Natasha whispered her lust to the moon as her left hand began to roam across her neglected breasts and nipples, making them spring back into full painful erection and causing a spasm to rack through her body, making her whimper.

Sean couldn't make out exactly what she was doing down there, but imagined that the vibrator had been fully inserted with ease, he heard the buzzing of the toy, muffled within her vaginal walls, as she turned it on to vibrate and thrust. "Oh God, Ooohh Godddd," she cried loudly. The buzzing got louder as Natasha pulled the toy out, only to thrust it back in again, her nipples were prominent in the subdued light as she flicked them and pinched them. It seemed like the whole 20 centimetres of vibrator had been inserted as she held it in place with her fingertips whilst using her thumb to further tease her clit, circling the wet flesh and applying pressure where she needed it.

Sean could hear the loud, wet succulent sounds of Natasha's sexual antics and knew he was about to come. There was nothing he could do about it, so turned on was he by his wife's private manipulations. He watched as her whimpering grew loud again with each deep trust from the vibrator, her chest was rising and falling rapidly and her back was arched away from the bed in her excitement, forcing her hips and vagina into each thrust as it came. "Oooohh, oh yes, yes, ummmm, OH!" Her passion was evident and loud as with a final thrust of her hips and a corresponding deep thrust from the vibrator, she came. "OH, OH, UHHHH, Uh huhh, OH MY GOD, OH, OH MY GODDDDD, uuuuuuhhhh...yes...!" The toy continued to ruthlessly penetrate her cunt, each mechanical thrust followed the other, forcing her to greater orgasm. "Oh oh, please...yes, oh please, oh God Sean that is good, oh fuck me, please yes fuck me hard!" At the mention of his name, and Natasha's pleas to fuck her, his cock exploded forth.

His completely exposed rampant cock was pointing directly at his wife and the first strong hot stream of come hit her on the hip bone and bounced up over her stomach. The second shot flew across her stomach catching her right arm and filling her navel with a teaspoon of sticky come. Immediately Natasha's vaginal juice covered fingers grabbed hold of his throbbing cock and pumped on it vigorously, "Ohhh Sean, oh I love you coming on me. I love holding your cock as it pulses and spurts your come! God your cock is amazing!" She pumped more of his come onto her chest and into her hand, refusing to stop just in case there was more to come.

Sean reached between her legs to slowly start double fucking her vagina with the vibrating, thrusting toy, every now and then he would remove the phallus and place the thrusting implement in her vaginal cleft so that the forward thrusting motion would contact her clit. As Natasha's cries subsided, he pulled the dripping sex toy from her cunt and pointed it downwards towards her anus. She had soaked her bum cheeks and the bed; the thrusting smooth head of the toy met her anal sphincter and with minimal resistance pushed its way into her rectum.

"Oh Sean," Natasha panted, "No, ohhh no, what...what are you doing, please...stop!" He didn't stop, but rather pushed the toy a further few centimetres into her. Her protests continued, but he didn't stop until half of the vibrator was inserted the thrusting tip still pushing into her as her anal muscles held onto the vibrating body of the toy. "Oh Sean, what are you doing to me? Why can't I stop what I'm feeling?" In response, her rolled on top of his come-soaked wife and kissed her passionately.

"Well my little slut," he said, "you've been using your body for sexual gratification, so now it's my turn. With that he aimed his come-soaked, semi rigid cock at her gaping vagina and forcing her lips apart even wider, entered her in one forward thrust. "Ummmm, is that good baby?"

"God yes," Natasha replied, "Did you enjoy my little display then?"

"Only if you did," he kissed her on the nipple, sucking it into his mouth, "Only if you did."

"Yesss, oh ummm, yes...I... oh that is so tight... I, oh that is good, I can feel your cock getting larger and throbbing, or is that the vibrator? Oh you naughty man, what have you made me into? Oh GOD SEAN, fuck me, please I want to feel you come inside me, ooohhhh, push that vibrator in further, now, now!" He smiled, pleased that she was enjoying this as much as him, he just loved inserting things into his Mrs. "Say when?"

He continued to fuck her and could feel the hard phallus through her vaginal/rectal wall doing the same thing; this was as close to a double fuck as he was willing to go with her. "OOOOHHHH Godddd," she looked at him in surprise, "I think I want it all!" She looked up at him and panted, fuck both my holes Sean, fuck both!" She thrust her hips hard towards him and pinched her nipples hard, as he put his hand between them and gently pushed the remaining half of the vibrator into her until only a centimetre remained. Natasha screamed "OOOOFUCK, FUCK YES, oh SEAN, oh I'm coming, ohhhhh!"

"Yes, yes, so am I."

"Oh good, I... want... ALL that lovely...huh, huh, huh, come, inside me!"

With the vibrator deep inside her arse, and his cock deep inside her soaking wet cunt, he shot hot spurt after hot spurt of his sticky come into her, but he wanted more than just to come inside her, so he pulled out his rampant shaft and kneeling over her wanked the last few remaining spurts of hot come directly onto her face. She put her arms above her head, as if she was tied in that position and could do nothing but accept her punishment, as more and more of his come splashed onto her, going in her eyes, mouth and hair, "where is it all coming from?" she exclaimed, "I've never seen you come this much."

"Well, you only have yourself to blame for that one." The final shot of his come, hit her chin and tumbled into her mouth followed shortly by his cock as he leant forwards and forced the bulbous head between her lips for her to hungrily feed upon.

"How do you like your whore of a wife now?" she said between kisses upon his diminishing shaft.

"My GOD," he responded, "what an incredible turn on you are, what an exciting, sexually, hot woman. I had no idea you were so talented! At what point did you know I was awake?"

"Oh when I saw him poking from the sheets," she said pointing at his now fully deflated cock. Sean was a little disappointed, "Oh, it wasn't all an act just for me was it?"

"ARE YOU KIDDING!" Natasha responded, she pulled out the vibrator and switched it off and sat up. "I was going to bring myself off no matter what. I don't know what you have done to me, but I needed to have that orgasm, both those orgasms, all of those orgasms," she said getting a little confused and flustered. "I am just so horny at the moment and seem to think about your body and him," she looked down at his cock and gently started to caress him again, "all of the time; you are a bad man, for what you have done to me!"

"What I have done?" he giggled, "You cannot blame me because you are one very hot sexual creature."

"I just couldn't stop myself; I needed to come and didn't want to wake you. But when I saw this beautiful boy poking from the sheets, well it just drove me on further."

Her talk and her gentle caresses on his cock were beginning to have an effect. "I hope you forgive me for being a naughty girl?" she said licking her lips as his cock began to swell again in her hands. "I can see he has, haven't you darling?"

I will on one condition, no two conditions?"

"Oh," Natasha said with suspicion, "what is it you are going to get me to do now?"

"Condition one; that you masturbate whenever you want to, it is nothing to be ashamed of and as you know I find it an incredible turn on."

"OK," Natasha responded with a smile, "And condition two?"

He leant across to her top draw, pulled out a pair of stockings and tied her hands to the bed headboard, "well, that is that you will do anything that I want!" He laughed with a wicked, maniacal lilt, and proceeded to tie her legs to the bottom of the bed...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • His Imaginings Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds