• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Stripping To Pay The Mortgage

Stripping To Pay The Mortgage

123

It all began with a phone call.

Mr Taylor, the manager of the firm where my husband had been hurt whilst installing some new lighting, asked me if I could call and see him soon to discuss the accident. Naturally I assumed this was to talk about his compensation. John, my husband was a self employed electrician and had only recently started working for himself. It had taken all our savings to set him up with everything he had needed to work for himself. Money was so tight that I'd left my job working at the local bank in order to do all his office work and save on having to pay someone else to do it. This job was the biggest John had ever undertaken to complete and we really overstretched ourselves ordering the materials to get the job done knowing that when we were paid at the end for the whole job we would be able to clear all our debts in one go and set us up for the future.

I arranged to see Mr. Taylor the day after at one o'clock. I dressed nicely in a business like blouse and skirt which was to just above my knees. I wanted to make a good impression so I made sure I was looking my best by wearing 4" heels which accentuated my long legs. Just to tell you a little about myself, I'm 28 years old with light brown hair highlighted with blonde streaks. I have a 34c – 25 – 34 figure and although I'm only about 5 feet 5 inches tall I do have quite long legs. I've been married to John for 4 years and love him very much.

Anyway I arrived a few minutes early to see Mr Taylor but wasn't kept waiting for very long before being shown in to his office. "Please take a seat Mrs Jameson"

"Thank you" I replied "and you can call me Carolyn"

"Well Carolyn, I don't know how much you know about the accident, but this is the first accident we have had at Taylor International Trading for almost 10 years and we take it very seriously. Naturally we have had to inform Her Majesty's Inspectors for Health and Safety and I must say they have been very thorough in their investigation of the accident, which is why I have asked you to call today. How is John by the way?"

"He should be home from hospital in a couple of weeks, but he will be unable to work for about 6 months. The doctors have told me that his broken thigh will be slow to mend but his back injuries are not as severe as first thought and he will be okay in time with plenty of rest" I answered.

"Well, what I wanted to talk to you about is the finishing of the installation of the lighting in the new factory. As you know the contract was for payment at the end of the job and I cannot see how you will be able to finish it now due to John's broken leg so I want to know what you propose doing about it."

"But I assumed you had wanted me to come in to discuss compensation for John's accident from your insurers. I'm not sure what you are saying really"

Mr. Taylor leaned forward and rested his chin in his hand before going on "Well Carolyn there will certainly be no compensation involved. The Health and Safety experts have all concluded that the accident was all John's fault and completely avoidable. He was taking unnecessary short cuts to get the work done on the cheap and make more profit. What I have to look at now is getting the job completed and I can only think of two ways to go forward. One is that you sub contract out to someone else who will have to be paid by yourself or two, Taylors sub contract the work to the next lowest tenderer for the job. If that happens we will deduct all of the extra payments we have to make from what we owe you. As you have not even completed half the job I believe we will not owe you anything at all when the job is done"

"You can't do that" I shouted "It's not fair"

"Being fair is not what this business is about. Your husband gave us a price to do a job. We borrowed money from the bank to pay for that job. Either you pay someone else for the next four months of the contract to get the job done for the same price or you walk away now" said Mr. Taylor, very firmly.

"Look Mr. Taylor" I pleaded, "we don't have any savings left. We are two months behind with our mortgage and John has had to buy a new van to get this job done. We have only made two payments on it. Please can't you help us some way?"

"I'm sorry Carolyn but business is business. We are not a charity. We have our shareholders to think of."

I played my last card then "well then, I'll have to talk to our solicitor to make you pay what you owe us."

"Carolyn, please take my advice. You don't have a leg to stand on. Sorry that was an unfortunate turn of phrase but really, the contract you signed is absolutely watertight. My advice would be to save your money on legal fees and walk away. We'll try to give your husband some work in the future but for now it's over."

He was right. It was over. We had literally ploughed everything we had into the business and now it would be all gone. The building society had already written to us warning of our missing payments and now we wouldn't be able to pay the van loan. If the building society called in the loan we would be left homeless.

I sat at home worrying about what I could do next. Get another job I thought, but that was probably easier said than done in today's economic climate. With a heavy heart I trawled through the job vacancy page in the local rag, not that it took much reading as there were few jobs about which I could have applied for, but then I spotted an advert with just a couple of lines to it.

'Young ladies always required for strip club work. Good pay. Ring and ask for Gary', followed by a mobile number. Could I do it? I don't know but I knew I had to do something as soon as possible, certainly before John came home from hospital. With trembling fingers I reached for my phone and rang the number.

"Hello, Gary speaking"

"Hello, I've just read you advertisement for strippers and was wondering what the job entailed?" I replied.

"What's your name love?"

"Carolyn"

"Well Carolyn, not to sound like stating the obvious but what do think the job entails? I get you a booking in some of my clubs and other clubs too, to take of your clothes and show your body to the customers and then I give you some money, simple as that. If you are interested you'll have to come and see me first to show me what you look like. An audition sort of."

"Look Gary I'm very nervous about this but I need a job. Desperately. When can I come and talk to you?"

"Come and see me tomorrow about one o'clock" and then he gave me the address and directions to his office.

Could I do this? I really didn't know. The nearest I'd ever been to being naked in public was being topless on holiday, but everybody does that. Oh and having sex on the rocks in a quiet cove on honeymoon on Ibiza, but no one saw us. Well I was going to have to see Gary and see what the job paid. I couldn't just stand by and see our house being repossessed and being made bankrupt.

The following day at the arranged time I showed up at Gary's offices and must say everything was more impressive than I had been expecting. I was worried it would be some little scruffy bolthole but the office was nice and clean, bright and airy.

"Hello you must be Carolyn. Come in and take a seat"

The man facing me wasn't what I expected either. He was quite tall, over six feet with a mop of curly hair. Broad shoulders lean hips and about forty years old, not at all what I expected. I was expecting an older man, probable bald and fat with a big cigar in some grimy office.

"Thank you. I must tell you before we start that I'm very nervous and that I only see this as a temporary solution to my cash flow problems and ..."

"Look love let me try to put you at ease about what is expected. I own twelve clubs around the north of England. I also have a share in four more. I have contacts in about another forty clubs. I have girls working for me who only want to work their home town clubs and others who only want to work where no one knows them. I treat them well. I pay them well. I can offer you as much work or as little as you want. The punters like to see new faces – or tits and arses to be more precise – so I'm always on the lookout for fresh faces. You are a tidy looking woman; I could start you next week if you want. The pay is good, you get two hundred a night which is more than others pay but I only have the best girls. Cards on the table, no bullshitting are you interested or not? That really is all there is to say."

"I need the money Gary and I need some very quickly to pay the mortgage and..."

"Sorry love, I'm not interested in why you want the money, do you want a job or not?"

"Yes, I suppose so" I replied in a quiet voice.

"Have you ever seen a stripper in action? Can you be sexy in front of two hundred drunken men? Have you got the outfits?" said Gary

"Gary, I can do it. Give me a booking and I'll not let you down."

Well I'd gone and done it now. I'd accepted a booking for Thursday night at one of Gary's clubs about fifteen miles away where I was confident no one would know me. I went out and bought some new underwear but kept the costs down as much as I could and had a practise about a hundred times in the bedroom on my own. I'd not said a word to John as I knew he would kick off but I knew I had to do something to raise some money. Hopefully John would be in hospital another couple of weeks so I could get enough bookings to pay the mortgage and van loan.

I duly turned up at the club about an hour before I was due to perform and met Vikki, the other stripper for the night who did her best to put me at ease. We compared outfits to make sure we didn't have the same. I was to open the show, and then Vikki would top the bill. We both had to do two spots. I have to confess I was feeling terrified.

"Right lads." said the compere, "to get you started tonight take your hands from your cocks and give a round of applause to CAROLYN."

The music started and I slowly made my way onto the stage, wiggling my hips as much as I dared assuming it made me look sexy. I'd decided on sexy secretary as my first outfit so I didn't have to buy much.

I was wearing a white almost see through blouse and black mini skirt over black bra, panties and stockings. I swayed a little in time to the music as I pulled the clips from my hair and shook it loose before removing my 'sexy specs'. Slowly I began to unbutton my blouse until it was open all the way to my skirt. Tugging it free from my waist band I was beginning to feel very uncomfortable and was hoping it was not showing. I unbuttoned the cuffs and shrugged it free and let it drop to the floor.

"C'mon love, show us your tits" shouted someone near the front. I have to say this was not as easy as I was hoping. My fingers were trembling as I started to unzip my short skirt as I then let it join my blouse on the floor. I started to move around the stage again as sensuously as I could but was finding it difficult merely to put one foot in front of the other.

"C'mon love we haven't got all night" shouted the same man again, backed up by other shouted comments from others but I couldn't really hear what was being said. Deciding to try to settle the customers I decided to take off my bra before undoing my stockings so reached behind me to unhook it. My fingers were trembling so much I struggled at first but then I felt it come free. I crossed my arms across my breasts before allowing the straps of my bra to fall down my arms. I slowly took my arms out one at a time till I was just left with my hands covering my breasts. It's now or never girl I told myself, just think of the mortgage. With a bit of a flourish I squeezed my breasts particularly my nipples before moving my hands onto my hips.

Quite a few whistles went up from the audience when I bared my breasts which certainly made me feel a bit better.

Standing there topless before about 200 men was a mix of feelings – fear and something else but I didn't know what. I then realised that in dressing for this spot I'd put my panties over the top of my suspenders and it would look awkward trying to take them off before my panties so decided to leave my stockings on and just lose the panties. I turned my back to the audience and slowly lowered my panties and stepped out of them. Swaying my hips slowly side to side in what I hoped was a sexy way I gradually turned around to face the audience with just my hands covering my bush of pubic hair. With a flourish I moved my hands away then took a bow and fled the stage to a mixture of whistles and just a few boos.

"What did I do wrong?" I asked Vikki the other girl on the bill that night.

"Nothing but nerves love" said Vikki "You've got all the equipment but you need to learn how to use it"

"Wh... what do you mean?" I asked her

"Look I was watching you all the time and there were a few things you could have done better, but you need to learn quickly. If you get poor reviews tonight from the club manager or the punters don't like you, Gary won't pay you. I know it doesn't seem fair but that's how it is.

You were shaking trying to unfasten your bra. Next time turn your back in front of a punter and let him do it for you, that way they don't see your nerves and they love it. You kill two birds with one stone. And also they have paid to see your tits and pussy, not swaying about. They want to see some more of your pink pussy, next spot you need to move it up a notch. Watch me and try to learn what the punter wants because that's all that matters really. You've got the equipment, - use it"

I stood backstage in just my underwear and dressing gown as Vikki was introduced to a yelling audience. It was obvious from their reaction that a good few of them had seen her before and couldn't wait to see her again.

Vikki was dressed as a typical St. Trinian's schoolgirl and it was obvious straight away she was acting a lot sexier than I had been. Even just taking her blouse off it all seemed so much sexier. Vikki knew I was watching her so to remove her bra she moved to the front of the stage and beckoned for one of the guys on the front row to come forward. Turning her back to him she then allowed him to undo her bra then tried to cop a quick feel of her breasts but she laughed and moved away. Standing topless in front of the stage she then surprised me by starting to play with her breasts, licking her fingers then tweaking her nipples to get them to stand out. The audience were cheering like crazy and I knew then that if I wanted to earn some money I had to go past my comfort zone.

Vikki played the audience for all she could when taking off her skirt and panties revealing a bush of neatly trimmed pubic hair, nowhere near as bushy as mine, before starting to roll around on the stage and reaching for her hockey stick. Smiling sexily at the audience she then spread her lips so all her pink pussy was on display and I swear it was glistening wet. She then started to run the hockey stick all along her crack until the wood started to get wet, her eyes almost closing as she continued to work the stick up and down her slit and obviously rubbing her clit with it. I realised my hand had now reached under my dressing gown and I was slowly rubbing the outside of my panties.

Vikki's spot came to a climax, almost literally and she left the small stage to loads of whooping and hollering. "That was fantastic" I told her "but I don't think I can go that far"

"Why not love. I didn't really have an orgasm but the punters think I did. Look we all do it for the money. Simple as."

I knew that I had to up the ante for my second spot or I wouldn't be getting paid and probably no further bookings.

For my second spot I had decided to play the role of an American football cheerleader. This was in part due to shortage of cash to buy outfits and also by wearing an ultra short mini skirt it would show my legs at their best. I was wearing the mini skirt over a quite glamorous one piece swim suit, white trainers and a couple of pom poms I'd been lucky enough to find at a charity shop. Wearing the one piece swim suit gave me an idea that may help my act go down better this time. After starting my act at a higher tempo than my first - dancing to "Hey Mickey" and doing plenty of high kicks I started to lower the straps of my swimsuit but stopped and moved over to one of the tables on the front row. Picking a young man who looked about as nervous as I felt, I sat on his knee with my back to him and indicated to him to peel my straps down. He was more than happy to join in and then caught me unaware my reaching round and grabbing a handful of my breasts, doing his best to squeeze my nipples in the process. I almost panicked but managed to keep calm and pulled away then wagged my finger at him saying "naughty boy". Silly as it seems this started to get the audience on my side and they started to cheer a bit like they had done for Vikki. This served to give me even more encouragement and I quickly lost my skirt then started to peel the swimsuit down my legs. Before uncovering my pussy I decided it might be better to get on the floor so my pussy was at eye level for the audience. I slowly tugged the swimsuit down my legs and discarded it. I was now laid on my side and raised my leg so my pussy was totally on show to everyone. The audience was warming to me so I thought I'd try one last thing, I reached down between my legs and stroked my index finger all along my crack and was surprised to find I was very wet. My God, could everyone see my pussy was glistening wet? Climbing back to my feet I took a bow. The cheering I got was almost but not quite of the intensity that Vikki had received for her first spot. Maybe I'd done enough this time to ensure I got paid.

"Atta girl" cried Vikki as I went back into our dressing room. "I knew you could do it. There still work to be done but you've got the makings of a first class stripper. Now it's my turn, see you in ten minutes, and don't go away as I need to talk to you"

Vikki's second spot see her start off dressed in a French maid outfit, but this didn't last too long at all. Different people in the audience had been invited to undo her pinafore, unfasten her dress and also unfasten her bra. The guy who she chose to undo her bra could hardly believe his luck as she straddled his crotch facing him and let him reach both hands around her to unfasten it. As it fell free, he was able to get his mouth onto one of her nipples sucking it till it stuck out proud whilst squeezing her other breast. It seemed to me that she wasn't in too much of a hurry to get away from him, but she did move away and chose another guy to help her lose her last item of clothing. Turning her back to the guy she allowed him to start lowering her panties before quickly bending from the waist and almost shoving her pussy into his face. The audience were cheering like mad as she allowed him to remove her panties then she moved away again and lowered herself to the floor. Quickly spreading her legs she began to stroke her slit just as I had done with mine, but she then went even further by inserting first one finger into her pussy then a second one. She finger fucked herself for a few seconds then turned over and raised her ass in the air as if getting ready for a doggy style fuck. Reaching underneath herself she again started to finger fuck herself. Squeezing her ass cheeks together she let out a low moan then collapsed on the floor. Wow. Leaving the stage to the sound of loud cheering she ran into our dressing room.

"Bloody hell Vikki that was something else"

"Don't worry about it Carolyn, I didn't really have an orgasm, it was all show for the punters. It's what they want. Listen the manager has had a word with me and he wasn't very complimentary about your first spot. I explained about you being nervous but he says the punters won't want you again. I've tried to reason with him and told him I would ask you about doing a pot dance to finish the night off"

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Stripping To Pay The Mortgage

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds