• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Hide and Seek Pt. 02

Hide and Seek Pt. 02

12345

Maximilian Cummings

It was no good. Matthew had tried for most of the morning to get on with some work. Being retired from banking did not mean he did not keep his hand in, did not mean he had no work at all; he had set up a company and did certain consultative jobs; it was all interesting, it kept him sharp and helped pay the bills. And then there were his own investments to manage - and there were actually quite a few of those.

He had tried. but the sunshine through the window had called to him. Called it was time he had a walk in his garden and ponder, as he had promised himself, on the happenings of the day before; called on him to enjoy a pleasant recollection of the afternoon before when he had walked naked in the company of the three young girls, Vickie, Morgan and, of course, little Emma.

What a shock it had been finding Emma was the daughter of Phil and Louise Hatchard; discovering just who Emma was whilst present with his wife at a birthday party - a party for Emma. He had not realised and made the connection until she was there before him alongside Vickie and Morgan at the party. Had he actually thought them eighteen when playing hide and seek? He was not sure he had thought that fully through; his mind had, after all, been distracted: just that they were young but not too young. Their attributes had been womanly - he meant.

They had looked so pretty at the birthday gathering, dressed in their slinky party numbers; really figure hugging dresses. Sarah had even commented on the girls and later suggested that his looking at them was bad for him at his age. On the way home she had mentioned where his eyes had wandered more than once.

"Imagining what lay beneath those girls' dresses - you naughty, naughty old man!"

Matthew had denied that. And he had, of course, been right to do so. He had no need to imagine - he knew both visually and by feel! And less of the old. He was by no means that - yet.

He gave up on his accounts and investments and went downstairs. For a second time he walked out of the patio doors into his garden stark naked, almost like the day before, but this time his erection did not come as he walked about his garden. It did not come because he was already standing firm when he stepped out. Just looking through the patio window at the lawn whilst he undressed and thinking about how the girls had held him down on it, how Morgan had fucked him and then the three of them had jacked him off - was quite enough to swell his knob and bring it almost up to touch his tummy button. Firm, full and comfortable.

Very peculiar to walk out of his patio doors, not just naked, but erect as well; his fine manly prominence before him - or so he liked to think!

It was a nice feeling walking around like that in the sunshine and very nice to think back over the day before. How the girls' heads had appeared one by one over the top of the fence and then they had fairly quickly come over to join him, all naked, and they had played hide and seek. A marvellous game of hide and seek that had required him to fuck them each in turn as he caught them. Not to conclusion - he was fertile after all and they were unprotected - but penetration and the proper movements with all three of them. The fair haired Vickie, the little red headed Emma and the dark Morgan.

Thoughts like that did not serve to lessen a sexually active man's enthusiasm and Matthew's tumescence held. Nice actually to stroke himself as he looked at the very apple tree the girls had climbed up to get across the fence and remember just how wrongly he had caught the birthday girl - and it had really been her birthday that very day - how she had caught herself on his poking up erection right between her legs. How it had pushed up into her vagina, beautifully spearing her. A perfect accident. Matthew could remember the feel of the little girl as she had slipped down his erection with just the force of gravity - just so wet and warm! What a way to lose your virginity!

He wondered if perhaps another time they could do the same again but deliberately. Emma was not a heavy girl. It would be no problem to carry her; walk with her riding on his cock like that; the idea of walking her around his garden mounted on his cock more than attractive; he could imagine a delicious gentle up and down motion as they moved. Matthew walked further into his garden imagining he was carrying the little titian haired girl and they were sexually connected.

His hands actually positioned where they would be to carry her - under her bottom. How far would they be able to walk like that - before he came? But of course the one thing he must not do was come inside her - or her friends for that matter. He did not want - and they would not want - teenage pregnancies.

Perhaps he could walk with Emma the other way up. Yes, she upside down and he nuzzling her right there between her legs as they walked whilst she sucked on his cock. Wonderful to have his face right in amongst the titian curls and to lap away at her sex. No problem with coming like that - providing she liked that of course... and Matthew doubted she had any experience of cock sucking at all, let alone dealing with an oral ejaculation, upside down or not.

Sarah on the other hand... Well, when she was interested and not teaching at school, she had plenty of such experience. He had come in her mouth long before he had come in her vagina. The happy days of courting. And it still happened sometimes. Sometimes. but only sometimes. when she was too tired from school work. but only sometimes...

But so wonderful to imagine coming like that as Emma and he walked in the sunshine, just releasing himself into her mouth as they walked.

It was really nice just meandering and thinking about sex; standing at the place between the compost heaps where he had penetrated Emma for the second time whilst she was stuck between the wooden boards of the heaps; remembering how he had slipped into her little fur covered place and how he had looked at her sweet little anus with more than a passing interest. Her little girl's bottom - well not so little actually - old enough!

Of course it was all a little unlikely it would happen again. He had not missed the giggles from all three girls when they had left him, not quite speechless, standing with Phil Hatchard at the party. The giggles had been loud and clear from another room and Phil Hatchard had raised his eyebrows. "Girls together," he had said, "so silly. You know. They went to your neighbours' this afternoon, the Royston's, Vickie's place, and have been like that ever since. They obviously had a good time, probably dressing up or something. Just so excited."

Or something... not so much dressing up as dressing down.

Matthew wandered back down the garden. Probably it had just been a great giggle to them, though they had seemed not just a little sexually excited. A giggle teasing a much older man into silly things. Even so, they had been nicely wet to the touch! They had definitely been sexually interested. Wonderful if perhaps they wanted to do the same again... sometime.

Matthew slipped into the shade of the Cypresses remembering his intimacy with Vickie just there. It was nice just to gently manipulate himself at the memory and he stepped out once more into the sunshine 'fully energised.'

Pleasant to wander about his own garden in the late summer sunshine naked and pleasant to be happy in his manly prominence. But what was even nicer was to all of a sudden see Vickie's head pop up over the fence.

"Morning Mr Stamford." A giggle. "You are looking very fine today."

"Oh, I well... hallo Vickie." He was, of course, delighted to see her; and more than delighted by her comment. It was completely obvious she was referring to his erection.

With a pull of her arms Vickie was up in the apple tree and making her way across. Matthew watched her; admiring her fine body, her pony tail and the tight jeans and tee shirt she was dressed in and, indeed, her not insignificant chest which was pushing at the tee shirt.

Once again her foot in his hand, though this time encased in a trainer and then there she was beside him.

"On your own today?"

"Yes, Did you like Emma's party?"

"Very nice. I was surprised to see the three of you though. Pretty dresses."

"Thanks. Enjoying the sun again, I see."

Remarkable to be standing there stark naked complete with an erection and talking to a fully clothed young girl as if it was as normal as anything. It was difficult to imagine, as she had come across to his garden so easily, that nothing would happen. No, something sexual would happen. It was a fantastic prospect. His penis did not subside.

"Yeah, I was just walking around the garden."

Vickie dropped down on her haunches, her face inches from his erection, just staring at it.

"I can't get over how big you men get and I've seen a penis before. Emma and Morgan hadn't, you know. Not like this. They couldn't stop talking about how big you get or..." Again the giggle. "... how big you feel inside."

Matthew hardly needed to ask what 'inside' meant!

"It's lovely... oh!"

Matthew had not been able to resist, had not been able to stop himself just pushing his hips a little forward and touching Vickie's lip with his knob. It had surprised her - but she gave it a kiss. The lovely soft feel of her lips on his sensitive skin.

Vickie rose and pulled him by the hand. Come on let's walk around your garden a bit. Just like you were doing.

"Have you been watching then?"

"Oh yes."

Much nicer to walk with company, much nicer to walk with Vickie - and what man of Matthew's age (and interest in the female sex) would not have liked to do just that! A pretty girl with pronounced bosom in tight casual clothes.

"Yes, I did enjoy Emma's eighteenth."

"You should have come to mine and Morgie's, two weeks ago. We're not sisters of course but we share a birthday so we had a joint party and sleep over."

"Just you three?"

"No, other girls from school."

The idea of lots of girls in pyjamas and nighties not exactly unpleasing to Matthew!

After a time she asked if she might hold him and Matthew knew she did not just mean his hand! He paused.

"Please feel free."

Lovely to see the hand reach out; lovely to feel the fingers close firmly around the shaft; pleasant to walk with Vickie's hand holding and even manipulating him a little. Holding his foreskin well back or bringing it up over his knob; firmly clasping the whole shaft in her fist or lifting his ball sack and holding his 'eggs.'

Matthew was just wondering if he should invite the young girl to join him and take her own clothes off and walk naked as well when from the next door garden came a call, "Vickie - where are you?"

"Here - Mum."

"Where?"

"In Mr Stamford's garden."

"Why, does he mind?"

"I'd thrown a ball over by mistake."

"You can't just go into somebody else's garden without asking."

"Mr Stamford doesn't mind - he's with me. I'm helping him with something."

"Oh, hallo, Matthew, how are you?"

Matthew was dumbstruck - almost - they weren't near the apple tree where the girls had looked over and he did not think Mrs Royston could see through where they were, but nonetheless there he was stark bollock naked, facing the fence with his erection exposed and as big as it had ever been and, what was more, with Mrs Royston's young daughter's hand clasping his not exactly hidden erection in a very, very, intimate way.

It was a totally unnerving situation. There, the other side of the fence feet from him, was Vickie's mother.

"Very well, Jane... enjoying the sunshine." The hand holding his erection pulled back the foreskin as far as it would go. Full exposure to the sun.

"Indeed, Matthew, it is lovely. I'm off out but don't let Vickie be a nuisance. She chatters too much. Send her back when you have finished with her. Has she found her ball?"

There was a very firm squeeze on his testes.

"Yes, Mum, two actually."

"Well, whichever is yours don't forget to toss it back."

"No, Mum." And as she said it her hand was moving his foreskin quite fast.

Vickie was indeed tossing - tossing him off anyway! It was amusing and interesting to find Vickie knew more about sex than she was perhaps letting on. She knew various words anyway.

"Have a good morning, Matthew."

"I'll try - err - hard." He got a squeeze for that. "And you."

Had Jane Royston actually been able to see them; seen what her daughter was doing; what would she have said? It really did not bear thinking about! Matthew and Vickie continued their walk, hand on penis.

"It's quite warm today," said Vickie after a time, and just pulled her tee shirt off. Nice for Matthew to see her in her in just a bra and even nicer when she asked him to undo the clasp at the back. Very nice for him to have the opportunity of undressing a young girl. The shirt and bra discarded on the ground and Vickie now dressed in just jeans, completely topless and with her round rather full breasts on display. Matthew admired!

They walked on.

"We wondered if we could perhaps play hide and seek again, sometime."

"Any time you like. I did enjoy the game - whosoever was 'it' at the time!"

"We could play in my garden. You don't know that. We could agree a time and you just have to come over and find us already hidden."

"Clothed or naked?"

"We wouldn't want you to be clothed!"

"I meant you!"

"What would you prefer?"

"Silly question."

"Don't you like my jeans?"

"Very nice but so is your bottom and..."

"Legs?"

"Precisely!"

The idea of going over the fence and wandering around his neighbours' garden stark naked was a little unnerving: though to be in search of naked Emma, Morgan and Vickie once again would be more than exciting. There was nothing wrong with Jane Royston either but he was not at all sure she would like being suddenly tapped on the shoulder by a naked Matthew - in her own garden. He would want a strong assurance the girls were alone and Vickie's parents were out.

"So my jeans have to come off?"

"I'm afraid so."

"And what are you going to do then? Are you going to chase me?"

"Would you like that? Would you like to run around?"

"Yeah I think so. And then what?"

"I'd like to kiss you between your legs."

"Oooh not... I mean my boyfriend... ex boyfriend, wouldn't do that... oh would you? I'd really like.. it must be..."

"Please."

Matthew did not wait to be asked. His hands reached just below her tummy button, just below the slight swell of her naked tummy, where just the hint of fuzzy hair showed and undid the brass button. It was then a simple matter to tug down the brass zip. Such a lovely thing to be able to do to a young girl. Pulling down the jeans was not so easy. Vickie seemed to have poured herself into them and they were tight. Pretty light blue panties came down with the jeans and out into the open and into the sunshine came lovely fair curls. Matthew bent forward and down to kiss them - so soft on his face. The scent of aroused young girl coming warmly to his nose.

He let Vickie complete the job, pulling off trainers and socks and tugging the jeans and panties right down to the ground. So nice to watch. Once more Matthew Stamford was naked and erect with a naked girl half his age. He was loving it.

Vickie put her hand into her jeans pocket. "Look what I have." The foil packet was unmistakeable and nor was the inference. Vickie wanted to be fucked to conclusion: yes until Matthew ejaculated inside her or rather safely into the condom.

If this naughtiness with his neighbours girls was going to continue for any length of time it was certainly time for Matthew to have the 'snip.' It was pointless putting it off. Pointless if he was going to have the chance of freely ejaculating in Vickie and her friends - if! Far better to have sex without the latex barrier and the questionable aesthetics and feel of the condom. Far nicer to release his stuff really inside the girls. Nice also to see it drip out afterwards!

"Very Boy Scout or rather Girl Guide, Vickie!" He patted her bottom. It was soft. "Be prepared. Good thinking." Matthew had not that morning been so presumptuous as to assume further sex would inevitably follow from the day before and certainly had not nipped out to the shops to buy condoms as well as the morning paper. Vickie seemed to have been quite happy to do that - or had she her own stock?

He was about to touch more, about to press naked flesh to naked flesh - his hard flesh to soft flesh.

"Catch me if you can." And she was off. Beautiful young limbs working, breasts bouncing, buttocks alternately rising and falling. Matthew stared for more than a moment, relishing the sight, and then he too was off. Naked, erect homo sapiens running - an unusual sight!

Vickie was fast. Unlike Morgan the day before, Matthew could not catch her. Tantalisingly in front of him, buttocks moving, limbs moving with grace, pony tail bobbing but always the view of her from behind and ahead. Circuit after circuit of the garden. The thrill of the chase, lovely to be running after a naked girl but quite tiring nonetheless. Matthew lost his erection. He gave up.

"I win, I win! Are you going to do what you said? Look it's all floppy now. So sweet!"

Nice to have his penis and balls just casually handled by the young girl; bounced up and down all soft in Vickie's hand. The penis did not, of course, stay like that for long.

"Well, here I am." And Vickie just lay down on the grass and spread her legs displaying all of her young womanly delights for Matthew - not just to feast his eyes upon. He was going to do rather more than that!

Lovely to get to his knees and gaze in close at Vickie's display. A wonderfully plump mons veneris all covered in her fair curls, the curls carrying on down the edge of the labia major; inside a deliciously pink and frilly labia minora and there, quite pronounced, Vickie's clitoris standing - her own little erection. Vickie's whole sex looking delectably moist and - did the word really fit - succulent. Matthew was not exactly about to set his teeth into it but he was certainly going to apply his lips and no doubt suck the moist, yes, succulent - it was indeed the right word - soft flesh into his mouth.

He leant forward, the young girl scent delightful; her thighs so soft to the touch of his lips as he made his way closer and closer to their join. The touch of tickly fur and then the wet heat; his tongue probed, moving the soft folds, licking and tasting. He was taking his time. There was no hurry.

Matthew liked oral games with Sarah but so nice to have a different sex to explore. Sarah was sexual enough, fun in bed but her little button was hard to find (though find it he did). Not so, Vickie's, it was big enough to take between his lips, something he could gently manipulate and suck on its own. That made Vickie wriggle. Matthew probed further.

The worrying image of Vickie's Mum suddenly looking over the fence came into his mind.

An imagined, "Matthew - what are you doing to my daughter?"

Her view would be of his hairy arse - probably of his bottom hole to boot. The truthful and anatomically correct answer would have been, "I'm trying to see how far I can stick my tongue up your daughter's vagina." And it was nice to feel Vickie's reaction, indeed hear it, as he did just that; her reaction to his swirling tongue inside her.

Of course Matthew brought her off. Difficult really for her not to come. Worked up already, lying back in the warm sunshine and having an experienced and enthusiastic man orally working her sex. Matthew got the orgasm both he and Vickie wanted!

He sat back on the grass looking at Vickie sprawled in post orgasmic contentment. She looked marvellous. He was tempted just to get on top of her and fuck her there and then. He certainly had the wherewithal.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Hide and Seek Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds