• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Another Unfaithful Wife Ch. 02

Another Unfaithful Wife Ch. 02

12

Dear Readers,

I'm flabbergasted by the sheer volume of your votes and comments. I appreciate all of them. However, I would like to clear up some misunderstandings. Many of you who commented read more into 'Confrontation' than I intended to convey. It was simply the rant of a wronged husband to his unfaithful wife — which, was exactly what I wanted to portray. Some of the comments suggested that this was an unrealistic scenario; obviously I disagree. I never intended it as plot or character development. That Gary was cold and unfeeling towards her I think was understandable. Given the nature of the first chapter, writing it as a monologue in the husband's part was unavoidable.

Regarding my English language skills I appreciate your blunt honesty, and I also appreciate the many compliments (especially with my epic long romance story) that I've received regarding my writing skills. I am addressing your point by sending out drafts of my stories to a few additional readers to get feedback before I put the stories online.

I have been very grateful to my former American editor for his diligent effort and his valuable advice. I'm happy to tell you now that a semi-professional American editor has agreed to improve my work.

Please be patient and let this tale run its course. I promise you're in for a big surprise — like it or not!

*****

Gary looked at his distraught wife as she tried, by taking deep, long breaths to hold off her imminent panic. She wasn't crying, but he hadn't expected her to. She was an intelligent, confident woman, and he hoped his confronting her wouldn't cause her to have a nervous breakdown. She was highly educated and had quit her well-paid job as a PA after their first child was born. The children needed a mother who wasn't just a shadow of her former self. Yes, Gary still had feelings for his wife, but he wasn't the kind of man who could let her betrayal go unanswered. Jane wouldn't be a part of his life now without Linda's deception.

His first encounter with Jane at a coffee shop was totally unintentional. It happened a few days after he had discovered Linda's affair with her college boy. His mind was still in such turmoil with regard to what his options were, as far as his marriage was concerned, that Jane didn't draw his attention at first sight. But as they repeatedly exchanged glances he saw an internal glow on her face that intrigued him. She was far from fashionably dressed, but he couldn't help wondering what kind of body she was hiding under those plain clothes.

Their eye contact became more frequent and Gary felt he was on solid ground as he approached her table and said, "I want to have a second cup of coffee, but I would very much like to share your company while I have it."

Her face lit up, "Please! Please sit down! I would like to join you in another cup of coffee!"

The excitement in her eyes told Gary everything he needed to know.

"Thank you. I noticed you sitting here alone and thought that perhaps we could introduce ourselves. So I came over. As the SAS says, 'He who dares, wins!'" he said with a smile.

"I saw you as well when you came in from the street. You looked rather unhappy. I hope it wasn't anything too serious. Not that I mean to pry. You seem to be happier now," she concluded, blushing a little bit as she realized how forward she had been to this handsome stranger. It simply wasn't like her at all — no one would normally call Jane 'bold' or 'aggressive.'

After Gary sat down and they got another cup of coffee from the waitress he smiled at his company and confessed, "You're right. I'm happier now sitting here with you. I've got personal problems, but that is a sad story to tell you at another time. My name is Gary Young. It's a pleasure to meet you."

"I'm Jane Harper," she replied. Jane was all smiles as she said it.

The conversation with Jane that day turned out to be a soothing break for Gary's troubled soul. She was a wonderful, enjoyable conversationalist with a wide range of topics. Her beaming face assured him she was attracted to him as well. That made him happy and distracted his thoughts from his unfaithful wife, at least for a while.

As they prepared to leave, Gary's face became more serious.

"Jane, I must admit that I'm attracted to you. I've got a very busy schedule at work, but I hope we can meet sometimes or at least talk by phone."

"I would very much like that," she answered with a look in her eyes that convinced Gary that she really meant her words.

When they parted they exchanged phone numbers. As he expected, Gary's busy schedule and Jane's work as a first- and second-grade teacher didn't leave them much time to meet at the coffee shop. Instead they used every spare minute to talk on the phone to get to know each other. Their happy conversations easily created a deep bond between them. It also made them open up to each other to talk about more sensitive personal issues.

Gary learned that Jane had been married for three years in her early twenties, but after it turned out she couldn't have children, her husband divorced her. Her cruel ex-husband insisted on a fertility test for his new bride-to-be before he would marry his second wife. It was brought to Jane's attention by a common friend that her ex's fiancée was angry at having to prove her potential fertility, but she finally agreed to it. Whether this was a good beginning for a marriage is anyone's guess. Jane had stopped keeping track of her ex's marriage so she knew nothing very recent about their life. She assumed that having children would make them happy. After her divorce she doted even more on her young pupils, who, in return, loved her very much.

Jane was saddened when Gary explained his wife's betrayal with the young college student. They had a few spare minutes and were sitting on a park bench near her school. Her heart leaped out to him as she saw the anger and pain in his eyes.

"My wife is a very attractive woman and there have always been men flocking around her. Truth be told, I always trusted her but in some ways I wasn't as surprised by her betrayal as I would have expected. I know that she had a number of lovers before we met, but I'd always hoped that, as the old song says, I would be the last."

Jane could hardly look Gary in the eyes as she confessed, "I really can't relate to Linda's sexual needs or urges. I only had sex with two men before my husband — and none of them gave me the kind of pleasure that other women seem to get from sex.

"With my husband I really tried. But he came from a very old fashioned religious family. When I would buy a sheer bra to wear for him, he would insist that I immediately change back into one of the 'armored bras' — you know, thick white material covering everything up. If I wore a skirt that was above my knees, he wouldn't take me to see his parents because they would be scandalized! Can you imagine? There I am, a young, newly married woman, expected to dress like my Grandmother!" She laughed at the thought.

"To be honest, I suspect that my Grandmother had more satisfying sex than I did with my husband. She had eight children and she and Grandpa would go to bed early and lock the door behind them!"

Jane suddenly realized that now, when she looked in Gary's face with its enticing, appealing features and his engaging smile, she responded to his charming personality as never before with any other man. Then she felt his anger rising.

"I think that one of the things that makes me the most angry, is knowing just how much my wife seemed to enjoy fucking this Brendan guy. At least for the last five years I can't remember her ever being so vocal with me, or begging me to fuck her. God only knows, I must've been a terrible lover that she enjoys sex so much more with another man.

"I mean, I don't know how I can ever compete with someone as young as he is; plus I've been working my ass off with my business for the last five years. I know that — I'm in lousy shape physically. At least THAT I can do something about; join a gym and starting working out. My business is thriving so I'm in the process of finding two new employees. That should enable me to reduce my workload. But I can't take the years off. Of course, neither can she, but I admit that she has stayed in better condition than I have."

Jane was instantly determined to cure him of his insecurity as a lover.

"Gary, I doubt that you, being out of shape, caused your wife to go out and find a lover. That isn't really how most women think. I suspect that your wife is simply an idiot who has grasped the chance to spread her legs for a young, energetic lover without thinking about consequences. It is almost arrogant on her part; she is doing it because it has never occurred to her that she could get caught, and she thinks that she will get away with it! Gary, let me assure you you aren't badly out of shape. Gym work will correct the flaws quickly."

She was silent for a moment before she began to speak again.

"I'm no psychiatrist, but I'd be willing to bet that your wife is less excited by the sex act itself with this Brendan character than you think. It is the illicit nature of getting fucked by a young college guy that excites her. Just think of the thrill: she is doing something totally wrong — something really naughty and dangerous. But that kind of thrill can't last. After awhile sex with Brendan will become hum-ho too. And then what?"

They parted on that thought.

The breakthrough in their relationship happened six weeks prior to the confrontation when Linda visited her parents with the kids in tow. Gary begged off going, telling Linda that he had brought a lot of work home to do, so he wasn't able to accompany them.

This was generally true, but he didn't tell Linda that he had been invited to join Jane for dinner. To convince himself he was doing the right thing for himself he watched the DVD again with Linda shamelessly getting pounded by Brendan from behind while she cried out that he was the best, orgasming multiple times.

That Saturday evening Gary called his wife at the scheduled time and told her that four of his business friends had asked him to join them for a bowling evening. As he really needed a break from his work, he had agreed. He would take his cell with him just in case of an emergency, which they both agreed was not likely to happen. After he talked to his kids he was ready to beat his wife at her own game. Of course, his four friends were ready to cover for him.

Gary stood in front of Jane's apartment with a big bunch of flowers in his hand. Taking a last deep sigh, he pressed the bell button. When she opened the door for him he almost dropped the flowers because 'Cinderella' appeared before his eyes! He had to blink a few times to realize it was not an illusion; it was reality. The conservative schoolteacher had been transformed into an incredibly sexy woman. It reminded him of Rachael Leigh Cook in the movie "She's All That" where she had been turned from the class 'geek' into the school's prom queen.

Jane grinned mischievously as she ushered him into her apartment. She was a vision of beauty as she took the flowers out of his hand and walked to the kitchen in enticing high heels to fetch a vase. However, that didn't happen until after she gave her prospective lover a deep, welcoming kiss. Jane wore a very short black skirt that revealed her formerly hidden but exquisitely shaped legs. And what a gorgeous ass the tight fabric put on display; a full, round and firm posterior — just perfect!

When she came back and placed the vase on the already well-laid dining table Gary had enough time to admire the other parts of her splendid body. Her husband was an idiot to discourage her from dressing sexily. She proved today that she had the body for it. Her mane of chestnut brown hair that she normally tamed in a bun or a similar hairstyle waved freely around her beautiful face.

When Jane had decided what she wanted to wear for Gary she felt an indecently delicious desire to be naughty for him. She was proud of herself as he admired her body. She was an intelligent woman and knew she had a killer body but she well hid it in school attire.

It was depending on the clothes she wore whether she could skip wearing a bra or not. She gave her firm breasts freedom as often as she could. Of course, no bra was visible now under her thin, pastel blue blouse. She knew her firm 'C' cup breasts would garner his attention. Jane was shocked to find that just the anticipation of having sex with Gary made her pussy wet. That kind of sexual excitement about a man was a first for her. Her nipples poked stone hard through the fabric of her blouse, making it impossible for her to conceal her body's reaction. Jane knew about his current 'impotence' problem, but she was determined to correct that in short order.

His admiring words convinced her of it.

"My God, Jane! I thought my wife had totally emasculated me! I've felt no desire towards her since I discovered her betrayal. But just seeing you has made me feel like a man again.

"I don't know how my wife has overlooked the fact that I had stopped having sex with her. One thing is certain: I don't need to catch any STD's from her. She is fucking Brendan without condoms — and who knows how many other women that horn dog is fucking! I mean, really!

"Jane, I don't know how to say this diplomatically, but I feel a strong urge to make love to you and I think my little guy is in agreement with me. I truly believe I'm on the way to being whole again. Fuck! My wife will be in for an unpleasant surprise when she finally notices that I'm not getting any sex from her, but I'm happy without it."

Dinner was a pleasant, comfortable affair where Gary couldn't stop giving Jane compliments for her sexy look. Her firm, braless breasts with her rampant nipples were not really hidden under her thin blouse, but what did her panties would look like, he wondered? He hoped they were already soaked with arousal.

Jane was overjoyed by how much Gary liked her sexy appearance and chuckled, "Gary, you know I love you. Every penny I invest in new sexy clothes is worth it just to see the wanton look in your eyes. I just hope my male colleagues can cope with the 'new me' and the women don't try to run me out of the school! OK, I know Honey — of course, I'll be careful not to reveal too much. That's all your private property."

Gary knew Jane was comfortably well-to-do from an inheritance as well as the settlement from her divorce. Her ex-husband was quite wealthy. During the divorce the idiot tried to deny her a fair share of their assets, but that backfired and caused the female judge to award Jane even more than what the law required. Oh how her ex suffered.

Jane was no telepath, but it was not difficult for her to imagine how Gary's mind was working. She was on the way to the wine cabinet to fetch a second bottle of an excellent Cabernet Sauvignon she had bought, when she stopped halfway and looked back at him lecherously and asked, "Want to see my panties?"

Before Gary could answer Jane lifted her skirt and bent unashamedly forward where he could see only her bare, wet pussy lips and a nice patch of trimmed pubic hair above her slit. Linda had always intentionally kept her anal flower hidden from him, but Jane seemed to have no such restraints against letting him see her beautiful puckered rear hole. Gary feared his rock hard cock would explode in his pants.

"Fooled you!" she exclaimed with a laugh, "I wasn't wearing any!"

When Jane walked back past him with the new bottle, she gave his cock a quick caress and said, with a grin, "Honey, I do believe we've solved your problem. I look forward to being screwed by your big dick."

They were almost finished with their excellent dinner when Gary suddenly pushed back his chair, stood up and exclaimed, looking a bit worried, "Sorry Jane, but I need to get my pants and underwear off or else I'm going to have a messy accident. I really don't want to go home in clothes that are covered with my cum. Honestly Honey, I haven't been this horny for too damn long, and you look so incredibly sexy."

Before his pants and underwear hit the ground, Jane was kneeling before him looking lovingly up at him.

"My love, it's been a long time since I've tasted this kind of dessert after dinner. I'm delighted to solve your problem! Your wife must be brain damaged to betray you. Your cock is beautiful — fairly long and thick, just the way we women like them. Cum in my mouth as quickly as you want. I'm eager to taste and swallow your sperm."

'Fast' was an understatement! Jane had just barely taken his bloated cockhead in her mouth and licked around the broad ridge before his cannon shot off, with, it seemed to Gary, gallons of cum into her mouth. She swallowed as fast as she could but there was just more than she could deal with. Gary growled like an ancient cave bear as Jane milked the last drops of his man sauce out of his piss slit.

She hummed to herself in satisfaction as she collected all of the seed that had escaped her mouth. When Jane finally licked her lips clean she purred, "My God, your semen is pure nectar. I can't believe how good it tastes. Your wife should crave tasting it every day."

"Honey, that's a complaint that Brendan and I have in common — Linda doesn't swallow. She hates it. She lets me cum in her mouth, but then she immediately spits it out and rinses out her mouth with a glass of wine. I dreaded watching the DVD of her fucking Brendan in part because I expected she would swallow Brendan's cum, but that wasn't the case. Thanks' for small favors, I guess," he said sarcastically, shaking his head.

He paused for a moment in thought.

"I wonder if she's let him fuck her ass. I doubt it, because she hates the very thought of that even more than to swallow cum. It's too dirty, she says. I've never done it with any woman, but like most men I've always been curious about it. I hope I get the opportunity to try it some day," he said wistfully.

Jane was utterly surprised when he took her in his arms and kissed her. It was obvious he didn't care that he would taste his sperm in her mouth. She smiled at the sudden thought of how horrified her ex would have been if she'd kissed HIM with his fluid still in her mouth.

After their long passionate kiss she whispered in his ear, "Honey, would you like to release me from my anal cherry as much I would like to release you from yours? You must know, women are curious about those kinds of things too...!!"

Gary was flabbergasted that Jane nonchalantly took the bait as he incidentally mentioned anal sex between Linda and Brendan. It hadn't been his intention to coax Jane into this intimate kind of lovemaking. He looked deeply into her beaming eyes and saw nothing but love and devotion in them.

He blurted out, "My love, I can't think of anything better to seal our loving bond. I'll be honored to be the first man who has the pleasure of sodomizing your beautiful ass."

Jane felt hot waves of carnal lust rush through her body as she answered, "Gary, I will love you forever, and no one and nothing can stop me from giving my whole body and soul to you. To prove my love for you even more, give my cell number to your wife after you've confronted her with your knowledge of her affair with Brendan. Please tell her to call me.

"I believe a heart-to-heart talk with Linda will be highly helpful for all of us. It is not my intention to take you away from her or your children. You deeply love and adore your kids and I'm sure she loves and adores them as well; but I'll make a proposition to your wife that hopefully she can't refuse. Don't ask me more. Let's go to the bedroom to take care of our needs. Your beautiful cock is hard again."

This wasn't a surprise because he had undressed her while she spoke. Putting her magnificent tits on display would've given a scarecrow an erection. They felt so warm and soft and yet so firm in his hands. These incredibly round, full globes sat high and proud on her chest. When her skirt fell to the floor her perfect hourglass figure was a sight to behold. It made his mouth water. She could easily grace the centerfold of any men's magazine.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Another Unfaithful Wife Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 138 milliseconds