• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • My Girlfriend Megan

My Girlfriend Megan

THIS IS A TRUE STORY IF YOU DON'T LIKE THOSE YOU DON'T HAVE TO READ IT! ALL PEOPLE IN THIS STORY ARE 18+

This story follows the events of First Time CockSucking Outdoors, so read only after then... Thank You!

*****

It was my Junior year and I had just started school. It was only the second week and already I had been sent to the Principal's Office for fighting, so I wasn't in the mood. It was Lunch time for me, so I was released early and headed to my table after getting lunch. Some girls at the table next to me snickered and laughed while I sat with a couple friends. The girl known as Abbey was like a ring leader and she was a bitch, I had already said things to her face that she didn't like right before I knocked out her boyfriend the other week.

I sat with a friend I'll call Robert, another I'll call Jenny, and finally Susan. Susan was a bigger girl, 5'8", 190 lbs, Big Titties, and was straight up white. Jenny was about 5'7", 145 lbs, and moderate sized Boobs and a somewhat round ass but not like Susan's. Robert was a life-long friend, 6'7", 300 lbs, and wasn't whatsoever fit. We sat eating lunch when someone tapped me on my shoulder, I turned to see dazzling brown hair, an amazing 155 lb, fit 5'7" body, creamy white skin, and blue eyes.

"What do you want?" I asked.

She smiled and said, "Abbey brought you a message...-" looking back the other girls hollered and shouted profanities. "She said that she hopes, and I quote 'You suck that big juicy cock tonight and send her a couple pictures." She smiled and I leaned in and asked her what her name was, she answered with "I'm Megan."

I grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her in. "You tell Abbey that her blowjobs suck, and if she wants anymore of this-" I grabbed my shorts, where my dick was; "She had better learn to use less teeth." Megan smiled and walked away swaying her hips as I smirked before getting up and throwing my empty tray of food away.

On my way to the next class I caught a glimpse of someone following me and turned to see Megan's beautiful smile as she grabbed me and kissed me on my lips. I was taken aback but not fully confused and she let out a chuckle. "I told them what you'd said and Abbey freaked out. I don't know what her beef with you is but I like a man who isn't scared to stand up to anyone." She tugged at my shorts and slipped a note into them. "Read it and then tell me when you wanna take things to a NEW level." she smiled a seductive smile and turned to get to class. I grabbed it and read it when I was in my Study Hall.

When I opened the note I didn't know what to find, but I laughed at it. It read; "Hey I didn't get to talk to you as much as I had wanted but here's my number, text me. My parents are out for the weekend so maybe we can have some FUN together, I hear you're really GOOD in that department if you get my drift BIG man." I smirked because I remembered that over the summer my dick had grown a full inch and a half and now could stand at 7.5" full and hard. I reached out to my phone and saved her number, and plotted what would come next.

I texted her that night and we set up an amazing day together while her parents were out of town, and I came over. We hung out and played games, watched some movies, and the occasional playful touching. I learned that she had moved from out of state and she too had been held back at a young age, but only because her parent's didn't feel her ready to move on. She had landed luckily, in my grade. We talked about our past, and the more she talked the more touchy-feely she got with my shorts, to the point that it was clearly visible what was stirring in my pants.

"Why don't we see what you've got all locked up in those pants of yours!" she exclaimed excitingly, and I watched her take them off and gasp suddenly. She was taken aback by the sheer size of my big cock as she grasped it in her hand. "I like this, I like this a lot!" and she looked into my eyes and pulled her hair back and then my head was engulfed by her mouth. She was sucking my cock! It wasn't like I hadn't had this done...or even done this, but it was so fast that I hadn't know much about her, but it didn't matter. She began to lick and swirl her tongue around and suck on me, pushing her head down all the way and then back up, it was amazing! I was completely controlled by her movements and the time passed so quickly.

Suddenly, like all in one motion, she pulled herself off my cock and looked me right in the eyes. "We're fucking now!" she stated loudly and pulled her and my clothes apart. She got on top of me and began to push herself onto me all at once. Her tight cunt engulfed my cock, and I grabbed her titties and sucked on them as she began grinding her hips onto me. Her motions pushed me to the brink of orgasming and her juices gushed down my body every which way possible. She pumped up and down and moaning as loud as possible on her bed before she started to cum. She exploded and orgasmed all over her body, and slowly pulled me off her and got onto her knees and I exploded right into her mouth.

She fell down onto the bed nearly passing out from sheer exhaustion, when she gave out a laugh. "What's so funny?" I asked in shortness of breath.

"I've never been fucked like that before... I think, that I love you..."

I was caught off-guard, but nodded my head. "I love you too Megan..." and I pulled the covers over us and fell asleep with her cuddling in my arms.

------------------------

Rumors circled the following week about me and her being a couple and on that Monday when we came back to school it was confirmed when one of Abbey's friends found Megan sucking my dick in the female restrooms. Soon everyone at school found out but there were too many rumors about us to prove if I really had been in the female restroom. Everyone told me how hot we were together and for the next 3 months we fucked like rabbits. Anywhere and everywhere that was empty we fucked in, and we grew emotionally as did we physically, and after 3 months we began asking each other deeper questions.

------------------------

We sat together at her house on her bed with my cock out as she lightly stroked it. "Alright you asked your questions, I want to ask mine. I know that Abbey and the girls made up that you have sucked cock, but have you? If you have did you like it? And if you've done it before, and like it, can you do it again with someone watching?"

I thought to myself but didn't want to lie, and with her hand rubbing all over my cock it was hard to lie. I finally sighed. "Yes I have before, with a friend. Yes I loved it. And it would only depend who was watching me." She wet her lips and smiled a seductive one, and couldn't help but giggle.

"How big was it then? What did you do to the cum? And what would it take to have this person let you suck him off again and allow me to watch?"

"It was LARGE. He was 8" and not even fully hard. I swallowed all that cum. And honestly not much, he seems like the kind of person that is pretty open about it."

She was so excited and I could tell. She was fingering herself and grabbed me and suddenly ravaged me to tell her a name. She began pumping me until I was whimpering to cum but she wouldn't keep going. She did this 3 more times giving me a big case of blue balls before I broke. "His name was Steve Mathews Okay! Now let me cum!" I realized in horror I had just broke and no matter what it would cost me, and that was when I came.

"BINGO!" she laughed at me and tucked my cock away after I had cleaned up. She skipped out of the room and began looking him up and showed me a computer screen. "Is this him?" she asked blushing, and I nodded my head and she giggled all over.

She had some sort of a plan, and now I was in it. She'd grab my cock at school and whisper things such as "I'd love to see you suck on that big juicy nice cock." and other things like "I want to see my man get dominated by a MASSIVE cock." and other things such as "Don't forget to swallow." She was obviously excited and I couldn't blame her I was too, but she was definitely planning to have me suck his big tool sometime soon and when she asked me to come to her house that Friday I knew what would happen. After all she was giggling.

------------------------

It was Friday afternoon finally and I headed over to her house right after school had ended. When I opened the door she was in a breath-taking outfit that revealed her massive boobs and amazingly curved body in that black and blue dress. She pulled me towards her and said "Make sure to swallow EVERYTHING." and with that we headed to the woods. We had frequently gone into it and deep in it after crossing a small creek, you'd reach a spot in the forest NOBODY ever was at. We'd fucked quite often on large flat rocks, or next to the thin trees. And there he was, Steve leaning against a tree.

"This should bring back memories, of or first time." He said laughingly as Megan grinned apparently knowing ALL the details. His pants dropped and there it was. The most amazing cock in the world, it was still cleanly shaved and beautifully cut like usual.

From behind me Megan whispered "No wonder you so easily went from a straight man, to a sissy. That dick is amazing." She barely breathed out her words before nudging me to get closer to him, and of course like usual I was under his spell.

He snickered at me saying, "Make sure to not drop a thing, I wouldn't want your clothes to get dirty." and suddenly there I was looking up into those blue eyes of his, cock in hand and licking his dick. That was when I heard the first click from beside me. Megan had taken a picture with her phone, and no matter what logic could tell me to preemptively stop I couldn't. My mind was under his dick's control.

I began to kiss his dick, and started to slowly bob on it. She was having fun taking more incriminating pictures, and it was over as I looked up I knew I needed to suck his cock. It was my only choice, I NEEDED to be a bitch, a slut for this dick's usage and once I was done I'd await the next time, and again and again. A slave to this man's most amazing prize, his massive dick.

I slobbered all over it, up and down licking as I began deep-throating it as far as I could. I bobbed up and down faster and faster as Megan said things like "Yes suck that dick!" and other stuff such as, "Suck it you slut! You know you love this role!" and I was a slut, I needed to be while on my knees sucking this amazing dick. He began to whimper and moan even more and I knew what I needed to do. Her voice in my mind reminding me to swallow everything and suddenly he erupted. His dick exploded as my cock came inside my pants leaking onto the ground ruining them.

I heard her click the pictures and after the last burst filled my mouth she ordered me to open it, and I did. She took the last photo before putting her phone down and sticking her tongue out and french kissing me. Here I was on the ground kneeling in front of my best friend, while my girlfriend was making out with me and we were playing with his cum in my mouth! I realized Steve had picked up Megan's phone and took pictures of the hot incident as we played with his cum, and I wanted this day to never end.

The following week at school everyone knew! Megan had told her friends about it and sent them pictures, and now everyone at school knew of the incident, and who was involved. When I sat at lunch the next day Jenny and Susan were snickering amongst themselves and Jenny made the comment that she didn't know I 'went that way' and that I looked hot in those pictures. I was told many profanities, but it died down when Megan and I broke up nearly 3 months later due to issues. But that was not the last time someone mentioned the events, and after she flipped out and posted them on her twitter and facebook, no wonder it would return again to haunt me.

But it did give me good benefits, but that is for another day...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • My Girlfriend Megan

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 80 milliseconds