• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • His Possession's Jealousy

His Possession's Jealousy

She realized she had made a mistake as soon as she looked up into those dark knowing eyes that seemed to burn their way into her soul. It was the exact opposite of what it was her nature to do, but to be fair the three drinks she had on an empty stomach had more than a little to do with how she reacted. But she also knew he would never allow her to use that as an excuse.

Not usually one to feel the stab of jealousy, every look at the strikingly tall brunette he worked with, made her see red. The "Glamazon", as Catherine had taken to calling her in her head, seemed to be a larger than life, vivacious woman who grated continually on Catherine's nerves. She saw the way the woman called him "Simon" in that sickeningly sweet way, and how she casually laid her hand on his arm as they laughed at a friend's joke. It just seemed so very intimate, and it pushed her over the edge.

She knew he wasn't actively encouraging it by out and out flirting back, but he hadn't discouraged it either. The last straw for Catherine was when she went and fetched him a drink from the crowded bar, and he barely murmured a "thanks", before turning back to the woman's funny story. No matter how attentive and helpful she tried to be, when he didn't need her to get him anything, she seemed to just be forgotten and ignored like a piece of furniture.

Being only five feet and two inches tall, and a sweet "girl next door" looking blonde, she felt very outclassed by the stunning statuesque beauty. Even her own very full B cups, which she normally considered one of her best features, paled in comparison to the huge breasts on display in the woman's low cut blouse. After basically being dismissed, she found her jealousy quickly got the better of her. In her mind it looked like the woman was pawing him right there in front of all their coworkers. "Enough is enough!", she told herself, and made her way to the bar to drink away her feelings.

She finally worked her way up the crowded bar and tried to put in an order for her third drink of the night, completely disregarding his usual prohibition of too much alcohol. "Fuck You Sy!", she said savagely under her breath, sparing a glance back where he seemed to be engrossed in his new "favorite".

A handsome young blond man heard her and looked a little startled, then smiled and introduced himself to the now blushing girl, who was embarrassed by being caught with such a foul mouth.

"Hello." he smiled and showed off perfectly even, white teeth. She couldn't help but notice he wasn't as big as she liked, and he definitely didn't give off the same kind of intense vibe. He was handsome though, and seemed sweet. Normally she never would have dreamed of playing along in the flirtation game, but when she glanced back over and saw the tall dark haired beauty leaning against him familiarly, she couldn't help the little needle of pain it caused her. Blinking back tears, she turned to begin purposely paying all her attention to the new man.

She put on her sweetest smile, and learned his name was Daniel. It was no time before he was plying her with more drinks and all the attention she could handle. He found her beautiful and sweet just as she was, not seeming to want to change or "improve" her in any way. Even what she considered her too round ass, he seemed content to give not entirely covert glances at and pay it gentle little compliments, boosting her confidence.

Before she knew it, she was on her fifth drink, and giggling every bit like a flirtatious school girl, leaning in when he laughed and playing with her long blonde hair. The new man was handsome and witty and ... non-threatening. There was no deep and fast animal attraction like she was used to, and it felt a little... well, boring and safe, but it was pleasant enough to just laugh and try to forget her jealousy. Little did she know that a pair of intensely dark eyes were keeping careful tabs on her from across the room, from the moment she stepped away. Just about the time her new beau was leaning in to whisper his funny jokes and trail his hand over hers as they stood talking, a large shadow appeared almost as if out of nowhere beside her.

She turned and stared up into those dark eyes. Even though she still had traces of anger within her, that one quick look into those dark depths and she felt his hold over her stronger than ever. The flippant remark she was about to make about him leaving his date, died on her lips as a wave of guilt at her own conduct washed over her, quickly mixing with fear.

Her new "friend", looking miffed at the interruption, tried to step forward and reached out a hand in introduction, trying to politely stake his claim at having met her first. The taller confident man, just smiled down at the younger one like one would indulgently to a whiny child. Then he turned, ignoring the boy, and held out his hand to Catherine, with the simplest of commands, "Come."

Much to Daniel's consternation , she looked nervous, but just sat her drink on the bar, put her tiny hand in his and stared at the floor as he lead her from the bar like a well trained puppy, never saying a word. Morris caught the eye of the young man as he walked by, and couldn't help chuckling, his dark eyes sparkling with merriment at the shocked look on the young man's face, as he led her outside, supremely confident in her obedience.

Neither of them said a word as he gently led her out in the night and opened her door for her like a gentleman, passing her inside and closing the door securely. Once she was seated in the car, her seatbelt securely fastened, her nerves got the better of her and she started fidgeting with the bracelets he had given her, twisting one around and around her wrist, as she tried to calm down. She couldn't help her mind wandering back to the night he encircled her wrists with the jewelry. He told her then she was now his most prized possession and she cried in happiness as he fastened the little locks on the bracelets and showed her the tiny key that was the only way they would ever come off.

The key was kept tucked safely away in his desk drawer at home. Every time she looked down at that jewelry, her slave bracelets he called them, she felt a thrill at being allowed to wear something that marked her status as his. As she sat staring down at them now though, she felt ashamed at her behavior. She quietly wiped at her eyes as she felt them tearing up.

His presence jolted her back to the present, when he climbed in and started the engine, without a word. Catherine took a deep breath, looked over at him, and started to explain in a voice she couldn't quite get the shakiness out of.

"I...I'm really sorry Sir. I didn't mean -" a simple little, "Shhh" and two fingers over her lips convinced her to stay silent and just stare ahead all the way home. Not a word was spoken by either of them as he helped her from the car like the most well-mannered of gentlemen, and led her in the house and up to the bedroom. The only thing he stopped for was to close and lock the door behind them, but he didn't even let go of her hand for that.

His calm and quiet intensity made her fear of the unknown mount more with each step. She wished he would turn and yell at her or pull her over his lap and punish her. He was always a disciplinarian, who never shirked his duties and made her pay dearly for her transgressions. When he was finished though, and thought she had dutifully learned her lesson, he held her close and comforted her while he made sure that she knew all was forgiven. That's what she wanted now. Then she could know he was getting all the anger out of his system. She would be able to start over with a clean slate, which was all she wanted right now... for this evening never to have happened. He had other ideas though.

When they got to the bedroom, he pulled her inside and shut the door and told her to stand in front of his big bed. For a few minutes he sat in a chair in the corner and just watched her stand there. She was trying to be still and not fidget, but she couldn't help shifting her weight from one foot to the other as he just let her anxiety build. Finally he said one simple word. "Strip."

Her overwhelmed little brain latched on to that command and in seconds she was lifting the hem of her blouse, and blushing as he watched her intently. She pulled her hair free, folded the shirt and laid it on the dresser. Then she reached for the zipper on her skirt. Before she could unfasten it though, he lifted a hand and indicated that she was to turn. She did so, facing away from him as she slid down the zipper and bent forward at the waist to step out of the skirt.

She was very aware of how slutty she looked in this position, her ass up on display for him in her little red and black thong, her thighs encased in the black thigh high stockings he loved to see, her heels making her all the more juicy looking for him. Her head being down, sent her long blonde hair cascading down over her shoulder, flowing over one of the thin scarves she always wore for him when they went in public.

When the skirt was folded and placed by the blouse he held up a hand and made her freeze. He just sat for a minute, drinking in her embarrassment. He knew how she hated the feeling of being a decorative object for him to look at, but she was well trained enough to keep her eyes downcast and her hands at her sides and out of the way, so he could better enjoy the view of those full breasts pushing up and out of the beautiful red and black satin bra.

He finally stood and walked toward her. His presence was almost overwhelming up close. Without even realizing it, she held her breath when he got close. His big body dwarfed hers, and she gave a little gasp as he reached down and gently, but firmly lifted her chin until she met his gaze. He leaned down and kissed her. It was more than just a kiss though, it was a claiming; a plundering of her mouth, by his, stealing her very breath. As he kept up his oral assault, she barely even noticed when he unfastened her bra and pulled it aside, freeing the soft flesh he loved to play with so much.

His tongue went wherever it wanted and she had to just open wide for him and accept whatever he chose to give her. He finally took her bottom lip gently in his and sucked for a second, before giving her a quick nip on her sensitive flesh with his teeth. He enjoyed hearing her small surprised gasp at the lick of pain, and smiled as he gave her a little shove back onto his tall bed, appreciating the bounce of her tits as she fought to move back and stabilize herself.

He reached down and grasped her panties by the waistband on both sides and stared in her eyes as he pulled and shredded the soft fabric into little ragged pieces that he threw off his bed. She gave a little squeal in fright, which just got him all the more excited. He could smell her, and knew that as always, no matter what her mouth said, she was wet and ready for her owner. His hands slide over her hips and down her silky thighs, his fingers just digging into the soft flesh there as he pulled them apart and held them open, giving her an intense look. She looked a little fearful, but knew what to do. Her arms slid down around her knees to hold her thighs wide as he wanted. She heard her first soft praise of the night in a whispered little, "That's my good girl."

Then he pounced on her. He watched her face as he gently kissed his way down her chest, stopping to nibble and then suddenly bite at her tight and very sensitive nipples. Her pretty new nipple rings from just a few months ago made her even more responsive to both his gentleness and his infliction of pain. Both resulted in her little pussy creaming even more for him, as she almost couldn't handle the sensations. She cried out as a quick swat landed on her soft inner thigh when she momentarily let go in pained surprise. She quickly remembered her duty and tightened her arms, making him give a little laughing rumble deep in his chest, and then he continued to alternatively softly kiss and suckle, and then give painful nips. She never knew what sensation was coming next, but she remembered to stay as he wanted her. Her soft moans, mixed with her little cries when it was too much, proving that she was enjoying herself.

Finally he moved on. Staring up at her as his tongue snaked down, he got ever closer, and then slowly, worked his way down, until he was dragging it back and forth between the wet smooth folds of her pussy. Her little dripping hole was leaking honey all over his tongue, but he was not content to leave her until she was panting and pushing her hips up at his mouth, wanting him so badly. It was all she could do to basically stay still and in position as he showed her no mercy with her pleasure.

Eventually he stepped back and proceeded to slowly strip while she watched lustfully, never letting go of her legs. Her swollen and needy pussy was opened up and on display, dripping juice and just begging him to use it. When he was finally nude, and looking like the wild predator he was, he stepped forward and began to tease those wet sensitive lips with his thick hard cock. He was sliding and rubbing, acting like he was about to thrust, but never actually quenching her thirst for him. She couldn't take any more and began to beg and plead, as his hands closed gently around her throat, her thin little scarf offering no protection as he pulled her gaze to his steely one.

In a quietly menacing voice he asked, "What are you? Who owns this needy little body? Who is the Master of this little fucking slave whore before me?"

Her face already flushing, her eyes closed as she knew she would have to swallow her pride and admit it all. Her throbbing little cunt was not to be denied, and neither was her Master. She took a deep breath and looked right up into his eyes. "I'm nothing but your little piece of fuckmeat Sir. I belong to you completely... mentally, physically, sexually and emotionally... I am yours to command Sir. I am nothing without your use. I'm your little slave whore Sir... and I need you to claim me, use me...and make me completely yours Sir... please Sir, please!"

On the last "Please", his hands tightened just as he sank his twitching cock deep in her little cunt, stretching her, hearing her whimper and whine as he worked himself in, until he was balls deep a minute later. Staring straight down into her soul, he felt her convulse around his throbbing hard cock as he told her, "That's right. You are my property. To use as I see fit. I need no one's permission, and will take what I want from you, anytime, anyway I want. Understand my slave whore?"

She gulped and flexed her throat under his hands. They weren't tight enough to not let her answer, but it took some extra effort. She managed to get out a strained little, "Yes Sir!" And she heard him say something that sounded like, "Too fucking right", under his breath as he stayed still for a few heartbeats, just enjoying the tears forming in her eyes and then began the hard deep thrusting he knew she needed. He began picking up speed, knowing she would be feeling this fucking for a long while to come, and never forget again, even for a moment, whose property she was.

As he fucked her mercilessly, he told her to slide a hand down and play with her clit for him. She did as instructed. Any other time, she would have been shy to touch herself so intimately for him, but now she was on autopilot. She was so lost in her lust for her Master that her shame meant nothing. She very quickly worked herself up to the edge and began begging again for her Master to please, please allow her to cum for him. Never missing a stroke, he grinned knowingly down at her.

In a deceptively sweet voice, but with a hard edge, he stared down directly in her eyes and said, "No. You absolutely do NOT have permission to cum, my little whore, but you had better keep up playing with that clit. Understand?"

He saw the pained look on her face as she struggled to obey, nodding yes as she bit her lip and kept her hand moving as she gasped. Though he was denying her, she took his hard thrusts as she knew she was made to. He felt a surge of pride inside at her obedience, even as he could see her sweat and shake with the effort it took. He kept her hot little body right on the edge for him, teasing and wanting, always building up more, until he felt his heavy balls tighten and knew his orgasm was inevitable.

Just before he knew he was about to be driven over the edge himself, he looked into her eyes and gave his permission. "Cum now my good little bitch...cum for your owner!" It was mere seconds before her body gave in to the screaming need consuming her. Her orgasm ripped through her body at his command, all her muscles tensing and spasming. Her eyes rolled back before they closed, her body clutching onto his.

Her overwhelmed mind vaguely registered hearing his groan roaring loudly in her ears as that sweet and already tight little cunt gripped him so hard he saw stars. Her body's natural instinct to milk him dry of every last drop of cum, was being fulfilled. Her back arched, her hips were pushing up hard against him, her breasts pushed up and out at his mercy before him.

He couldn't help himself, didn't even think about it, just reached down with one hand and grabbed that soft tit flesh, squeezing hard. His fingers tightening enough to leave bruises as his cock throbbed in the tight sheath, pleasure and pain combining for them both as her hands moved up to mindlessly grasp and claw at her back, her little pink nails leaving tiny bloody gouges he wouldn't feel until later. Her pussy tensing and squeezing painfully tight on that huge hard cock buried so deep inside her. Her pleasure and her love for him being screamed out, but coming out as more of a squeak with his huge left hand still wrapped around her throat, which only added to the overall feeling for her and made her vision swim as her pulse surged under his fingers.

She lay as if in a trance, her body functioning and moving, but her mind not fully aware as splash after splash of his hot thick cum shot deep inside her aching little body, claiming it as his even further, from the inside out. His big body partially collapsed on her, keeping her legs from closing. As his breathing slowed and his grip relaxed, he could hear little quiet cries coming from her. After a minute he could tell she was coming back to reality.

The little moans and noises started making more sense as he listened, slowly forming words. She was talking to herself, almost like repeating a mantra, of loving her Master, being his adoring property, and obeying him in all things. He looked down at her, and slowly ran a large hand down her still heaving, sweaty little body, his expression gentle as he smiled and waited for full understanding to return to her eyes. She finally quieted completely and stared up, losing herself in the depths of his dark gaze, as her little hands pet his shoulders lovingly, the little slave bracelets tinkling a little as they moved. Leaning down slowly, he pressed a sweet, but clearly territorial kiss to the forehead of his property as he softly said, "Yes... and don't you ever fucking forget it my little slave."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • His Possession's Jealousy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds